Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome James! Sounds like your pct is as good as your cycle.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Sorry fellas work got crazy and so did church and stuf for good friday and easter, busy busy ,but here is whats up: 1 bottle of Tl100 down the hatch, all other pct is dropped, 2nd bottle of tl 100 has been opened so its just me and APS now(still have some meso and cn)

I weighed in yesterday @ 230, down 4 lbs from last day of 5 week dmz cycle.
    strength is not down AT ALL, in fact I hit a PR yesteryday for 2 extra reps on my last set of incline dbs, it seems like my endurance is increasing, THE BOYS ARE BACK AND OFF THE BENCH (as off the bench as my boys get any way) but from raisins to grapes anyhow) I feel really good and am most probabaly recovered, I will run TL100 till my bloodwork at the end of may and I am expecting to see some gains smooth pct - no problems - I would most definatly use this protocall again I will keep this log going and report any changes.

the 4 lb loss may be fat? im not sure man I will post some pics, I think I may be a bit leaner- my strength has not fropped at all and my diet has not changed(much) let me post these pics.
    Congrats on the PR!

Hmm maybe the 4lbs was maybe just some water weight?
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Congrats on the PR!

it may have been, im still very pleased, I look better, I feel better, I am way stronger than I was 3 months ago. . . . these are good things.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

it may have been, im still very pleased, I look better, I feel better, I am way stronger than I was 3 months ago. . . . these are good things.
    They certainly aren't bad things!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Great stuff in here, James. And congrats on that PR, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Congrats on the PR!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    They certainly aren't bad things!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great stuff in here, James. And congrats on that PR, man.
    Thanks guys I am grateful for the support!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

Sat - chest / tris

Well now I just felt as strong as heck today, For anyone just now reading the "sponsered" portion of this Log is over and I am into my second bottle of TL100. I swooped up the 2nd bottle from nutra when this Log got started, now at the end week five, I am out of creatine nitrtate(not out like. . .there are not 2 unopened bottles in my cabinet, out like . . .my current bottle is dry and I will refrain from its use for a few weeks ) so its really just me an TL100 now, no more pct supps no more serm no more thinking just working hard to keep my gains.

I think I (my wfie just handed me the BIGGEST turkey patty ) . . where was I, I think I felt stronger today than I have even on cycle 2 months ago, I probably could have hit an incline pr today but my intention today was volume, but working out with 80% of m,y max I hit so many reps I could not believe it, by my second set my chest was HAMMERED but anyhow I spent an hour and 45 min in gym this am, it was one of those days, I needed to just leav e ,lol feeling real strong, . . . tomorrow legs, I will be expecting to set some kind of something, ITS ON!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

Awesome! Glad to see you're running a second bottle. Curious how this works out over 8 weeks.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes thank you very much for logging for us and now running a second bottle, this is totally awesome!!!

Great to hear your feeling real stronger in the gym then when you were on cycle, can't get better then that.......or can it? I'm super excited to see how this second bottle goes.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

Bump for this amazing log!

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

You're such a bump on a log JD!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You're such a bump on a log JD!
    LOL

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

1st guys, sorry for lagging, My pops has some pretty bad health issues that have turned worse in the last couple of weeks so I have not been comming on am. that being said here is where I am at:

still have a little more tha 2 weeks left on TL100, Pct has been smooth, dropped all other support(cept aminos and stuff) over 2 weeks ago and I am feelinmg great. Strength and weight still moving in the right direction

I did wide grip uprights this am with 140 lbs on the smith machine, 3 sets for 6 , 5 , 5 and a drop set. that is a pr 4 me, and also hit a pr for reps on barbell shrugs 365 for 5 reps and previous was 3 reps, im feeling very strong plus I have added cardio back in a week ago I have my one month pct photos I have to figure out how to get them off this new phone, i will post them soon, I wil stay on top of this log more now I am sorry but sometime you gotta do what you gotta do. . . .
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%

1st guys, sorry for lagging, My pops has some pretty bad health issues that have turned worse in the last couple of weeks so I have not been comming on am. that being said here is where I am at:

still have a little more tha 2 weeks left on TL100, Pct has been smooth, dropped all other support(cept aminos and stuff) over 2 weeks ago and I am feelinmg great. Strength and weight still moving in the right direction

I did wide grip uprights this am with 140 lbs on the smith machine, 3 sets for 6 , 5 , 5 and a drop set. that is a pr 4 me, and also hit a pr for reps on barbell shrugs 365 for 5 reps and previous was 3 reps, im feeling very strong plus I have added cardio back in a week ago I have my one month pct photos I have to figure out how to get them off this new phone, i will post them soon, I wil stay on top of this log more now I am sorry but sometime you gotta do what you gotta do. . . .
    Family is #1, I'm sorry to hear he isn't doing good my prayers go out to you and your family.

Glad to see training is going good and strength keeps going up!

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%

Thanks bro, I just talked to him on the phone and his attitude is so solid,that guy is such an awesome example for me! re the TL100 , yeah im in that zone I just started to get into on phytoserms , I feel strong and its just me and this stuff man, no creatine no nothing, this stuff will be a pct staple for me for sure, great formula.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to bring back bench after AC separation
    By coreyc20 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. Bring Back My Boys Pct
    By micjakson in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 08:32 AM