From Alpha to Omega with AnaBeta.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Friends, Romans, Anabolic Freaks, lend me your ears;
I come to get sick nasty with PES AnaBeta, a new product.
The workouts that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with AnaBeta. The noble NattyDisaster
Hath told Anabolic Minds he was ambitious:
If it were so, it was righteous truth,
And grievously hath NattyDisaster answer'd it.
Here, under leave of any other supplements and the rest -
For Fightbackhxc is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men -
Come I will speak in this log.
My hopes are that AnaBeta will be my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Anabolic Minds says he was ambitious;
And Fightbackhxc is an honourable man.
He hath brought many captives home to Anabolic Minds
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:

Come followeth me says Fightbackhxc, for this will hopefully live up to its hype.

The Honourable Man's Stats:
FIGHTBACKHXC:
Current Weight: 207 lbs
Experience with Anabolics: Cynostane, Hdrol, Microdrol, Phera, LMG
Supplements while using AnaBeta: Just the staples. MVI, BCAA's, Protein, Fish Oil.

MISSION: RECOMP

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Final Review

Well as soon as Natty asked me to log Anabeta I was really curious about what it could be. Since no one knows what it really is all I can tell you is what I experienced from it. Here are a few of the things that really stood out while taking it:
• increased appetite
• bigger pumps
• good focus
• full feeling in the muscles
• A small increase in strength
Now I told Natty that I would be trying to recomp on this and that my carbs would not be as high as usual. This product really seems to work the best when there is a pretty abundant amount of carbs present. When I did eat a higher carb meal my pumps were much better as well as the fuller feeling in my muscles. If I can get my pictures posted I seem to have leaned out just a bit off Anabeta. My weight did not go down though. I really think that the best application for Anabeta is to use it in PCT. Keeping calories moderate to high in PCT will really allow Anabeta to work its magic. You will probably still feeling like your "on" something. I would not agree with some people saying that it yields the same effects as strong anabolics...but more mild. I mean I felt better on Anabeta then I did H-drol. Natty has a pretty unique product here and I know its gonna be cost effective. One thing that should be mentioned as well is that this could be stacked with a number of great things. I would not say that my strength skyrocketed taking Anabeta...but it is a great product to take in order to manage glucose it seems and to get your appetite just HUGE.

Would I purchase this again? Yes. I believe all PES products are worth their value.
What would I change? I would probably like to try to this in PCT or while bulking. Some time where my carbs are moderately high.

****I am having trouble getting the photos of my phone. Gonna try a few other things to get them posted​

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
In for this... just cause I know it will be very detailed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right then - let's get this party STARTED :party:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid log choice.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing well thanks. Still trying to put some size on before the outdoor season calls. Oh, and jealous of you! This supp sounds amazing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing well thanks. Still trying to put some size on before the outdoor season calls. Oh, and jealous of you! This supp sounds amazing.
good good. Yeah i am almost getting ready to cut after this recomp. We will see how amazing it is!:wave2:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see you logging again! It's been a while, or maybe I have missed a few logs?! :p
Anyways; count me in for the ride :thumbsup:

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone one have any idea when I can expect to feel this kick in?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No cheating! :D But seriously, everyone has a slightly different reference for how soon. Some of the people who know themselves well like Andrew and Ryan get a pretty immediate feeling.. but those guys are freaks.

But this is me subbbbbbiiiiiinnnnnnn

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cheating! :D But seriously, everyone has a slightly different reference for how soon. Some of the people who know themselves well like Andrew and Ryan get a pretty immediate feeling.. but those guys are freaks.

Even "cheating" you notice a difference, believe me. But yeah, you will know when you feel it, trust me!

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Even "cheating" you notice a difference, believe me. But yeah, you will know when you feel it, trust me!

~Rosie~
awesome, im very curious to know what is in the little red caps.....:firedevil:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some notice it after 1 dose, some it takes a few.

Other reviewers can chime in, because each has their exact preference, but the best dosing that has seemed to work is:

4 capsules per day. 1 capsule with 4 biggest meals.

Try to make 1 of the capsules 1 hour preworkout. then take 1 capsule with your postworkout meal or shake. Take other 2 capsules with 2 other meals of the day.

Dont take it too close to when you are going to bed

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

~Rosie~
:D I actually meant no cheating by trying to find out what and when you will feel it.. keeping it blind.

But I definitely see what you are saying Rosie!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of feel warmer but who knows. Ill update tonight.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The primary purpose of this log will be to compare this supplement to prohormones I have taken in the past.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The primary purpose of this log will be to compare this supplement to prohormones I have taken in the past.
No need to compare to prohormones directly. We chose loggers (like you :D) who had prohormone experience so we know they understand the effects of an anabolic compound. But we are not saying that this is any type of prohormone or anabolic steroid.

It is going to offer some similar effects to anabolics, as well as effects anabolics dont give. It is not suppressive like anabolic steroids and prohormones

Just review it with an open mind, not as better or worse than a prohormone

Keep us updated!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1 on AnaBeta.

CARDIO

ran and walked around the neighborhood for some cardio today.

1st Pill- Protein Shake and oatmeal

2nd pill-2 beef burgers with 1 piece whole wheat bread

3rd pill- P28 Peanut Butter Sandwich. P28=high protein bread.

4th pill-1 1/2 chicken breasts on a bed of rice with coffee.

I seem to be one of the people who doesn't experience the effects right away, buts thats fine because I am use to things taking time to kick in. I thought I experienced some warmness and increased vascularity around meals however it could just be because I was WANTING to look for something.

Tomorrow will be either Shoulders and Abs or Legs. Ill keep you all updated :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man...a nice cardio day...I need to start doing some of those myself!
Yep, ill be tearing it up today at the gym. Most likely legs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, should I avoid taking fats around dosing time? i usually take fats in with my meals but I will dose my AnaBeta 15 minute earlier if it help will absorption.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not a steroid molecule so taking with fats doesnt help absorption. The reason some choose to take it with high carbs is because everyone has noticed great glucose disposal effects with it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a steroid molecule so taking with fats doesnt help absorption. The reason some choose to take it with high carbs is because everyone has noticed great glucose disposal effects with it
I was just concerned with it not give me the desired effects with fat blocking the absorption or delaying it

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this product and your logs/reviews are always very well done so I'm definitely following this one.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested in this product and your logs/reviews are always very well done so I'm definitely following this one.
thanks bro, be looking for an update later tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if Ill come home after the gym or just go hang out with friends.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss it ....or does no one know what's in the pill?

Ingredients

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss it ....or does no one know what's in the pill?

Ingredients
That has not yet been revealed to anyone.

~Rosie~

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, great introduction.

Can't wait to see how this works out for you as well. Natty is def getting enough reputable testers that any unanimous effects will be hard to deny.... Even in beta runs you can see some non responders but haven't heard of one yet.

This is... Day 2? interested to see the time til its "felt"...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ah....

Interesting...I'm running a product for a company and the disclosed or trusted me to keep the ingredients on the DL. ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've particated in a few Beta's that do that and a few give only the jist of how it works and some have been outright blind as this is.... I think this I'd smart since all the effects should be individualized somewhat (given they can see each others logs and alpha tester reviews) instead off being coached into a feeling or allowed to know and research individual ingredients know effects and only look for that.

Best thing is PES's track record. Its immaculate, and Natty/PES is trustworthy enough that when he says he wouldn't release anything harmful you can take him for his word...

All he's said is gmpc and dshea compliant... Better then half the crap out that we do "know" what it is ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've particated in a few Beta's that do that and a few give only the jist of how it works and some have been outright blind as this is.... I think this I'd smart since all the effects should be individualized somewhat (given they can see each others logs and alpha tester reviews) instead off being coached into a feeling or allowed to know and research individual ingredients know effects and only look for that.

Best thing is PES's track record. Its immaculate, and Natty/PES is trustworthy enough that when he says he wouldn't release anything harmful you can take him for his word...

All he's said is gmpc and dshea compliant... Better then half the crap out that we do "know" what it is ;)
I'd only do a "blind" beta test on a product from someone I had ABSOLUTE trust in not only as a formulator, but as an individual.

Most of the time when I've beta-tested stuff, there is no one else to look at and see what effects they are having - and if there were, I would stay away, so that I stayed true to exactly what I experienced. Then again, I usually get to beta-test stuff in the initial stages, before anyone else if I do. In saying that, having SOME feedback from beta-testers for those that are considering doing later stages of beta-testing can be useful in determining whether or not the product might be for them.

Absolute agreement on Josh. He is an upstanding guy and PES products have delivered nothing short of RESULTS.

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Day 2 on AnaBeta.

Legz

Box Squats
135 for warm up
225 X 10 for warm up
275 X6
275 X5
275 X5

Deadlifts with Trap Bar
Not sure how much a trap bar weights but:
1 plate each side for warmup
2 plates each side X15, 13, 11

DB Lunges
60Lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back
60Lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back
60lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back

Leg Ext.
80lbs till fail
80lbs till fail
80lbs till fail drop to 40 till fail.

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and OJ
Breakfast
-oatmeal, 2 eggs, and protein shake with Anabeta
Lunch
-6 oz. beef with 2 pieces whole wheat bread, low fat string cheese and bcaa's and Anabeta
Preworkout
-2 pieces p28 bread with natty PB and Anabeta
Postworkout
-2 chicken breasts, sweet potato fries and Anabeta
Before bed
-Protein, BCAA's and Natty PB

Today was pretty good, I noticed that my vasculary was awesome during my workouts and I seemed to have some good pumps in my legs. Also my appetite seemed to increase today as well. I battled a slight headache all day but felt pretty focused in the gym. All in all pretty good workout and will continue to push it hard with this stuff.

NCAA games were pretty good. Going for Butler in the championship.

:D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Butler for the win! Rooted for them last year...I think they deserve it.

I really wanted VCU today though since they were super underdogs

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day3

Day 3 on AnaBeta.

Shoulders/Cardio

DB Shoulder Presses
75X10
75X10
75X10

Smith Upright Rows
35 each side X 12
35 each side X 11
35 each side X 11
* Really squeezed and held at peak trap contraction.

Cable lateral raises
20lbs till fail on each arm X 3

Shoulder Press Machine Neutral Grip
80lbs till fail X 3

Jacobs Ladder for Cardio
intervals.

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and OJ
Breakfast
-2 pieces whole wheat banana bread, 3 eggs, and protein shake with Anabeta
Lunch
-eggs, bacon, sausage and two pieces french toast (oops!) and Anabeta
Postworkout
-waxy maize and bcaa's with Anabeta
Dinner
P28 Peanut butter sandwich with Anabeta
Before bed
-Protein, BCAA's and Natty PB

Today was a good day. Woke up a little late and had to make it to church so my breakfast wasnt totally stellar. After that my parents took me to Granite City for brunch where I mainly tried to eat protein and healthy fats but had myself a few pieces of french toast..i know bad bad. Workout was good, noticed increased vascularity and I am getting hungry quicker. My appetite seems to be up. Still too early to get my stamp of approval though.

Did anyone watch the dunk contest? I saw a replay of it today and Jake Tucker was freakin awesome.