MidwestBeast's APS Testalensis 100 Log (Sponsored)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As always, the first thing to do here is give a much-deserved thank you to JD, Steve, and APS for giving me the opportunity to do another sponsored log for them. Not only that, but they added in some samples and an entire bottle of their Icariin 50; very cool.

In the past, I have logged Creatine Nitrate along with both Plasmagen Nitrate and then Nitrozine for APS, and my experience with all of these products was great. I ran the CN stacked with the Nitrozine as my pre-workout selection during my downtime from stims and it was a great experience; definitely beat my previous attempts with AAKG powder and beta alanine or other little concoctions.

I am also currently logging Controlled Labs' new intra-workout Purple Psyko (as with all of my sponsored logs/reviews, the link can be found in my profile). I'm not going to give a lengthy breakdown of my past, as it can be found in most of my other logs, but I'll share a few things. I'm currently focusing on cutting. I've recently found out I have hypothyroidism, which I blame as a major culprit in the lack of fat-loss, though my doctor seems to disagree (needless to say, I'm in the search for a new doctor), which would give me no clue as to what the cause is, as my training and nutrition are spot on after all the years I've taken to learn and understand these things.

Anywho :) I've just come off of a one-week stretch of severe calorie-restriction. I actually felt great and even set a PR on deads while on that diet. I am in the process of reformulating my upcoming diet as we speak and I'll post it once I finalize it. It will likely be a very drastic carb and cal cycle to hopefully keep my body guessing and give me some chance to actually lose.

I work a 5 day split and a 2 week cycle:

Arms
Legs/Abs
Delts/Traps
OFF
Chest/Abs
Back
OFF

Week 1: Max-OT training
Week 2: high intensity training; 60 seconds rest between sets

Currently sitting right around 224 pounds, give or take. I don't care about the number on the scale as much as the look in the mirror, but I do know there is plenty of fat I want gone. We'll see what the potential increase in test will do to aid me in my goals. I go as hard as I can, so hopefully this baby shines for me and helps me out.

Tonight will be an arms workout (high intensity week).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for nutrition info.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review:

Okay, so my run came to an end a few days ago, giving me a total of 3.5 weeks on Testalensis. A big thank you to JudgementDay and APS for another logging opportunity - JD is a great guy and APS is a company I like very much.

I felt the effects of Testalensis within the first several days of its use. My libido increased significantly and I noticed myself hanging lower and fuller, as well. I was a little surprised that this seemed to taper off after the first 2 weeks. I didn't have a "shut-down" feeling after that, but I definitely returned back to a normal libido/drive status for the last week and a half (and have felt the same since ceasing use, as well). I'd be very interested in how this goes for people running the product for 2 bottles or any extended length of time.

I saw increased strength and endurance through the entire duration of my use of Testalensis. My numbers went up in either reps or weight on a weekly basis. I didn't feel zapped during my high intensity week lifts where I only had 60 seconds rest between sets.

I took my 3 caps spread pretty evenly throughout the day: upon rising, ~9 hours later (pre-workout), ~7 hours later (pre-bed). After the first day or two, while I was waiting for a consensus on how to dose, I took all doses on an empty stomach.

It will be interesting to see how others choose to dose this product, and the results they experience. I was happy with my experience and would recommend the product. The one thing that was just odd to me was the drop-off of the libido/drive after the first two weeks. If I would have had that for the entire duration, I'd already have bought a box full of bottles :lol:.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in :D

Time to kill it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear this up Beast.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have ya, bro :cheers:

You know I'm in :D

Time to kill it!
Of course you're in ;)

Question for ya - are the Mesomorph samples in there the new one? On the label, it doesn't list Creatine Nitrate, like the other samples I had got back in the Fall. You know how bad I'm wanting to try it (plus, I've got a little extra CN left over I'm itching to stack with it).

Tear this up Beast.
Thanks, bro. As always, glad to see you in here :cool2:

1st !!!

Oh crap.....4th!!
Haha! Happy to have you in :banana:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...Interested to see your results!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
subbed :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/29/11 - Biceps / Triceps (High Intensity Week)

Olympic Bar Curls: 105x12 / 105x12 / 105x12 / 105x10
Seated DB Hammer Curls (Preacher Bench): 35x12 / 35x12 / 35x12 / 35x12
Overhead Cable Ring Curls: 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12 / 80x12
Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 170x12 / 170x12 / 170x12 / 180x12
Overhead Rope Extension & Roll: 100x12 / 100x12 / 100x12 / 110x12
Cable Ring Reverse Curls: 70x12 / 70x12 / 70x12 / 60x12

Total workout time: 42 minutes

60 seconds rest between sets, 120 seconds rest when switching exercises.

Took a sample pack of Mesomorph (pretty sure it's the old stuff, based on the label), 3g of bulk DAA, 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate. This was the first day I upped cals and carbs a bit after a week of a very restricted diet. My arms looked huge again; I was loving it. Great pumps and strength was actually up on almost all lifts from my last high intensity arm day - gotta love that.

Drank 2 scoops of Psyko and 2 scoops of Modern BCAA intra-workout; hit about 40g isolate and 5g creatine monohydrate about half an hour after lifting.

About 30-40 minutes after that, got in 3 games of 3-on-3. The first 2 were a good cardio burn; the last one, I was simply just trying not to get sick lol. My stomach was cramping up on my pretty bad and I was only out there so the other guys could get one more game in; I rushed home after that. Sipped on a mixture of 60g WMS, 2 scoops Psyko, 2 scoops MBCAA throughout (and a little after).

Dosed my last cap of Testalensis on an empty stomach after all of that.

Very happy with today's workout and looking to add in more HIIT cardio on a regular basis. Tomorrow night will be my leg workout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout bro, keep up the good work!

I really like Purple Psyko for pre-workout and post-workout, I'm on day 8 of no caffeine, not gonna fail this time:)......unless Watermelon meso ends up on my steps LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout bro, keep up the good work!

I really like Purple Psyko for pre-workout and post-workout, I'm on day 8 of no caffeine, not gonna fail this time:)......unless Watermelon meso ends up on my steps LOL
Thanks, bro.

And I love to use Psyko along with bulk aminos to mask the flavor, rather than deal with adding Crystal Light or something like that - I did that before and didn't enjoy the taste at all.

Keep going hard on the stim detox, bro; you'll really be pleased afterward. Particularly if you have CN and Nitrozine, you'll be good to go. And you can always get some maca to take during the day to increase energy through a non-stimulant pathway (I did that last time and enjoyed it, too).

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Got mine today but I'm going to wait until I finish up everything else I'm running before starting it.

I think that meso is the new flavor because it's a different color than the stuff I've got.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Got mine today but I'm going to wait until I finish up everything else I'm running before starting it.

I think that meso is the new flavor because it's a different color than the stuff I've got.
Glad you're in, bro. I'll follow you, as well, as soon as you start.

I think it's the old Meso, because it's the same flavor as the one I got with my Creatine Nitrate back in the Fall. Same little label stapled to it, too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're in, bro. I'll follow you, as well, as soon as you start.

I think it's the old Meso, because it's the same flavor as the one I got with my Creatine Nitrate back in the Fall. Same little label stapled to it, too.
Was it watermelon?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on the front of the label i have a little green circle that says watermelon flavor. and the color is very light, almost white. if you have watermelon flavor this is what you should see-it's very tasty.:veryhappy:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on the front of the label i have a little green circle that says watermelon flavor. and the color is very light, almost white. if you have watermelon flavor this is what you should see-it's very tasty.:veryhappy:
I wouldn't know LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't know LOL
i know, lol.

i just love rubbing that in.:stooges:

pays you back for making me jealous of those mega stacks you get to run.:bigok: my wife would kill me if i bought all those supps.:rasp:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know, lol.

i just love rubbing that in.:stooges:

pays you back for making me jealous of those mega stacks you get to run.:bigok: my wife would kill me if i bought all those supps.:rasp:

Wait untill the next stack I run lol :stooges:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/30/11 - Legs (High Intensity week)

Leg Press: 500x12 (x4)
Seated Calf Raises: 200x15 (x4)
Seated Leg Curls: 145x12 (x4)
Seated Calf Extensions: 250x15 (x4)
Leg Extensions: 205x12 (x4)
Hip Adduction / Abduction: 160x12 (x4)

Total Workout Time: 40 minutes

* The only weight I count is what I manually load (e.g. whatever weight the leg press or Smith machine have is not factored in).

** The adductions / abductions are done back to back; no 60 seconds rest between them.

Numbers were up on almost all of these lifts from last time. I didn't up the weight on leg press because I went at it with no braces on this week; wanted to ease into this without injuring myself.

I skipped abs today because this workout was so rough that I was feeling a tad bit sick, and my stomach was cramping up on me a bit, as well. I'll add an ab workout onto the end of tomorrow's delt/traps workout.

I'm now dosing my Testalensis empty stomach: upon rising, pre-workout, before bed.

I tried to take my Synthroid before bed last night, rather than in the morning, so I didn't have to worry about the time I have to wait before I can eat. I was really tired this afternoon and did NOT want to go lift; I blame this on that directly. That being said, I'll have to go back to dosing it in the morning and spacing breakfast out behind it; which blows.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooooooh, care to share? :D

Well I don't know exactly what I'll be running, but it will be something crazy :)

For test boosters it may look Something like Testalensis/Testatropinv2/Testofen/Triazole :) lol, but won't be for awhile still, got billz to pay first aha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't know exactly what I'll be running, but it will be something crazy :)

For test boosters it may look Something like Testalensis/Testatropinv2/Testofen/Triazole :) lol, but won't be for awhile still, got billz to pay first aha
Yikes, very nice!

I'll be honest, I'm really tempted to pick up some Trenazone and run it alongside the new Dermacrine when we release it...:evil:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes, very nice!

I'll be honest, I'm really tempted to pick up some Trenazone and run it alongside the new Dermacrine when we release it...:evil:
So they are in fact making a new dermacrine? I like Dermacrine, great product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So they are in fact making a new dermacrine? I like Dermacrine, great product.
Yessir. Same product, but a better carrier (faster drying) and many more servings per bottle. It shouldn't be too far off...I'm stoked for it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yessir. Same product, but a better carrier (faster drying) and many more servings per bottle. It shouldn't be too far off...I'm stoked for it.
Nice, 1 thing I didn't like about the topical was how long it took to dry so it will be awesome to see how fast it drys now.

More serving is good too:) I may end up adding the new Dermacrine in my stack who knows, I'm very indecisive about what I will run until I order it lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, 1 thing I didn't like about the topical was how long it took to dry so it will be awesome to see how fast it drys now.

More serving is good too:) I may end up adding the new Dermacrine in my stack who knows, I'm very indecisive about what I will run until I order it lol
Haha, I hear ya, man. The drying time is one of the things that kept me from ever buying it. So this makes me excited to try it when we release it.

I still have no idea what I'll do, either. I have so much stuff that I don't want to buy anything new, but I really want to buy me some Trenazone, haha.

I also called today to set up an appointment with the endocrinologist and the only guy in town is booked til mid-June, which sucks. I'm gonna drop by there and talk to them a bit and see if they can put me on a short list for any cancellations. I really want to figure out why I can't seem to cut any fat before I put a lot more effort, time and money into anything else.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
spectating for growth. have fun beast.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/31/11 - Delts / Traps (High Intensity week)

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 65's x 12 (x4)
DB Side Lateral Raises: 85's x 12 (x4)
Seated Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raises: 95's x 12 (x4)
Smith Machine Shrugs: 340x12 / 340x12 / 350x12 / 350x12
90 Degree Solo Smith Machine Shrugs: 140x12 / 140x12 / 150x12 / 150x12

Total Workout Time: 36 minutes

Trap numbers went up, delt numbers stayed the same as last time. However, the sets were held much deeper and felt better. I actually would have made some jumps, but half of our stupid dumbells are missing rubber, so I'd have to jump by 10 pounds on each side, which I didn't want to do since it's my 60 seconds rest week. I hate rubber coated DBs...what a joke.

Tomorrow is off. And at some point here I'm going to start adding more cardio back in and next week I should have a much more dialed in diet, as well.

Noticeable increase in libido starting up...Hope it stays there, haha :hump:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice update. a bump up in libido is always a good thing.:439:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far it looks like everyones libido has gone up the first week of Testalensis 100.

Nice update brotha!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very good thing :sombrero:

So far it looks like everyones libido has gone up the first week of Testalensis 100.

Nice update brotha!
Yeah, this is Day 3 (I'm pretty sure lol), so that's impressive. I'm really excited to see where this goes.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's phenomenal you see a boost in libido on day three!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's phenomenal you see a boost in libido on day three!
My thoughts as well.

And actually, I'm noticing a slight increase in testicular size, as well. Nothing dramatic, but it's enough that I noticed, so that says something.

I've got a bottle of RLS Phytoserms-347 in the stash that I'm looking forward to trying out in the near future, too, to see how it compares. I'm really interested to see how this goes in another week or so.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts as well.

And actually, I'm noticing a slight increase in testicular size, as well. Nothing dramatic, but it's enough that I noticed, so that says something.

I've got a bottle of RLS Phytoserms-347 in the stash that I'm looking forward to trying out in the near future, too, to see how it compares. I'm really interested to see how this goes in another week or so.
That's impressive for sure. I was wondering if anyone logging had already run the RLS product for comparison.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's impressive for sure. I was wondering if anyone logging had already run the RLS product for comparison.
I'm not sure.

I do know I've seen several people using the Phytoserms-347 as well as Tropinol. I'll be sure to update whenever I run the Phyto for comparison's sake.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure.

I do know I've seen several people using the Phytoserms-347 as well as Tropinol. I'll be sure to update whenever I run the Phyto for comparison's sake.
Cool. I haven't run it either. I'm thinking of using Phyto later for comparison also.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great stuff here I'm interested in how these stack up.I'll have to look for the log in the future

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, bro.

And I love to use Psyko along with bulk aminos to mask the flavor, rather than deal with adding Crystal Light or something like that - I did that before and didn't enjoy the taste at all.

Keep going hard on the stim detox, bro; you'll really be pleased afterward. Particularly if you have CN and Nitrozine, you'll be good to go. And you can always get some maca to take during the day to increase energy through a non-stimulant pathway (I did that last time and enjoyed it, too).
I do that too, buy a cheaper 4,1,1 flavored and add it to a tub of luecine, it has been working great.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts as well.

phytoserms 347 is a good product, I do belive if i was not offered this chance to log TL100 I would be using it now for this pct. I logged it a couple of months back, I cant wait to see how these two compare

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts as well.

I actually think that Southpaw, the other guy who is testing Testalensis, was experiencing that his testicles swell and felt a bit more sensitive.

So far interesting :)