TheDarkHalf Runs Testalensis 100 and Icariin 50 (Sponsored)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be chosen by APS to their new Testalensis product along side a bottle of Icariin. Really looking forward to the results of this as I just finished logging iForce's Tropinol last week.

So in my excitement of getting my package yesterday, I took 3 pills of Testalensis and 3 pills of Icariin pre workout. Terrible idea....I was up from 2-3am on the $hitter. So right off the bat, do not take more than 1 of each at a time!! :dump:

I think my dosing is going to be 1/1 am, 1/1 early afternoon, 1/1 late afternoon

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be chosen by APS to their new Testalensis product along side a bottle of Icariin. Really looking forward to the results of this as I just finished logging iForce's Tropinol last week.

So in my excitement of getting my package yesterday, I took 3 pills of Testalensis and 3 pills of Icariin pre workout. Terrible idea....I was up from 2-3am on the $hitter. So right off the bat, do not take more than 1 of each at a time!! :dump:

I think my dosing is going to be 1/1 am, 1/1 early afternoon, 1/1 late afternoon

Subbed!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lmao, ya lots of Icariin at once will do that to ya lol

Subbed :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip! I'm in!
lmao, ya lots of Icariin at once will do that to ya lol

Subbed :D
Glad to have all of you along. I have a bulk powder icarrin 50% that i got from a guy I work for part time...so i took a small scoop of that post workout as well. Not a fun morning let me tell yah.

As far as this log goes, I'm not someone to post every single rep and exercise I do. I'll be more about logging how i'm feeling on a day to day basis and how this stuff affects my workouts.

I am interested to see if this stuff kicks in any faster than tropinol did

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much of a log...more of a squirt!!:far2t:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not good! I'm beta testing something right now and I have a St. Patty's themed flow going on.:jaw:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I really want someone to try megadosing I50...try it!
Well i'll be doing the upward dose of 3 caps per day. Plus one scoop of the bulk powder I have as well - and to be honest I have no idea how much is in there. But I trust Doug Miller when he says...."Dude...that's a lot of icariin" haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how this treats, you as well, bro!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, are you dosing yours at meals? or without food?

I think, if I recall correctly, I saw JD mention somewhere that taking it with EVOO might be beneficial, so I assumed with food (as the label doesn't state either). But, since you've ran Tropinol, you probably have a much better idea of what works best.

That being said, I'm here to learn :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
In to see how this treats, you as well, bro!
Also, are you dosing yours at meals? or without food?

I think, if I recall correctly, I saw JD mention somewhere that taking it with EVOO might be beneficial, so I assumed with food (as the label doesn't state either). But, since you've ran Tropinol, you probably have a much better idea of what works best.

That being said, I'm here to learn :)
I'll be taking mine without food. It's what I did with tropinol so it's what i'm going to do here as well. Once upon waking, once in the early afternoon between meals, and once in the late afternoon (pre cardio or preWO depending on the day)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd give a little update here....things seem to be going well. Haven't noticed much in the way of libido but it hasn't even been a week yet.

I was beating the log book this week and my workouts were tough (friday's workout was 8 exercises, 4-5 sets per exercise, 8-10 reps per set, moderate weight - weights went up in comparison to the previous week)

This week my workouts will consist of much of the same...but all exercises will be 5 sets with 8-10 reps per set. I will also try to up the weight as much as possible.

Ready for this $hit to kick already, especially since I'm beating the log book already.... :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So today marks week 1. Definitely noticed a slight rise in libido and erection strength, and an occasional random wood here and there throughout the day.

Looking forward to see what the next week brings. After this week (starting next mon), i'll switch to superset training for a week just so I can take a bit of a break from the volume and moderate weight I've been pushing.

Still crushing the log book too.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Man my legs are wrecked today.

Libido keeps getting higher.....all my gf has to do is kiss me to give me a raging boner lol. First time using a fadogia product and I've got to say i'm liking it a lot.

I've been dieting for maybe about two months...i'm down about 10lbs on the scale, but am more concerned about bf%. I look like i'm starting to lean up in the arms, and my calves are ridiculous and quads are starting to clean up nicely.

Still no abs - it's just very hard for me to get lean...so I've started running and doing HIIT instead of doing LISS all the time. Diet is spot on, might cut down the cals a tad this week.

Strength has been going up consistently. Although i'm not at an all time high for my poundages on lifts....my workouts have improved consistently over the past 8 weeks (more total work done each workout than the week before).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Fadogia works amazing on libido, may be the Bulbine as well tho, once it kicks in everyone seems to get a nice increase in libido.

Keep up the good work.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Great update! Fadogia works amazing on libido, may be the Bulbine as well tho, once it kicks in everyone seems to get a nice increase in libido.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks man. Actually one thing I notice about the bulbine is the aggression. Oh man oh man do I get mean on some bulbine.

When I was on tropinol there were several occasions where my xbox controller met the floor with force...haha.

But seriously though there were even times where I was a d1ckhead to my gf. I mean the aggression was like on cycle aggression.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Actually one thing I notice about the bulbine is the aggression. Oh man oh man do I get mean on some bulbine.

When I was on tropinol there were several occasions where my xbox controller met the floor with force...haha.

But seriously though there were even times where I was a d1ckhead to my gf. I mean the aggression was like on cycle aggression.
Thats good tho, Bulbine working it's decrease in estrogen:)

Damn xbox, I had mine for 3 months and it's broke, now I have to send it to them and wait for it to be fixed :soapbox:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thats good tho, Bulbine working it's decrease in estrogen:)

Damn xbox, I had mine for 3 months and it's broke, now I have to send it to them and wait for it to be fixed :soapbox:
Very true!

Really? That sucks man. I bought mine refurbished on ebay in 09. Never had a RROD and still runs like a charm.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 3 begins tomorrow! So far....soooo good!

Libido is consistent. Strength is still up. Although tonight I switched to a superset workout and it was pretty intense. Was sweating like a mad man and it was hot as $hit in my gym. All the mirrors were fogged over and the ground was slick.

Got some compliments that I looked like I had lost some weight. Scale weight i'm down 10lbs but the last few weeks I've had some weird fluxuation. I'm more concern with bf% loss more than anything. Cardio, Diet, and Heavy weights for the win.

One thing I would like to note is that my aggression isn't nearly as bad as it was when I was on tropinol. And I'm not complaining about that...I like not feeling like I'm going to snap at any given moment lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Time for another update! Libido continues to stay elevated.....(I stay hard after an orgasm - girlfriend is not complaining lol).

Noticed a slight spike in aggression. I guess that's just how bulbine effects me, but I don't mind it.

All my workouts this week were superset workouts. I was able to really push through my workouts using moderate weights, and usually doing 5-6 supersets per workout at about 4-5 sets per exercise in each superset (so 40-60 sets a workout).

Down to 198 today and started around 210 in mid - late feb. So continuing to drop weight and keep strength up with def a plus.

And I actually felt unusually strong today. Had some pretty sick lifts being supersets and all.

Noticed a few pimples popped up on my back which is also unusual for me

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice update DH. I'm 2 weeks behind you and I'm liking what I'm reading in these logs so far.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nice update DH. I'm 2 weeks behind you and I'm liking what I'm reading in these logs so far.
Yeah man once you get into week 2-3 you should start feeling a difference

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These logs are really starting to sound good:), 6-8 weeks on Testalensis seems like it would be awesome, only one I know of running 2 bottles is James and of course me when I get some in:D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
These logs are really starting to sound good:), 6-8 weeks on Testalensis seems like it would be awesome, only one I know of running 2 bottles is James and of course me when I get some in:D
Agreed!

And gotta love the benefits of being a rep :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to be tailor made for recomping!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious, is anyone using this on a bulk. I would be more interested in gaining weight and strength, as I am more of a powerlifter/strongman trainer. I would not mind burning some fat at the same time as long as the scale did not go in a negative direction. I need the bodyweight to push the weight LOL. And I am married so I can care less about the libido..HAHA

BTW, darkhalf, def subbed my brotha, good luck. Always late but here..

SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be tailor made for recomping!
I think it can serve that purpose depending on how well you respond, your genetics, your diet, and the work you put in. I've been eating for fat loss, but feel like I haven't lost much size if any.

I am just curious, is anyone using this on a bulk. I would be more interested in gaining weight and strength, as I am more of a powerlifter/strongman trainer. I would not mind burning some fat at the same time as long as the scale did not go in a negative direction. I need the bodyweight to push the weight LOL. And I am married so I can care less about the libido..HAHA

BTW, darkhalf, def subbed my brotha, good luck. Always late but here..

SJ
Not sure to be honest! I really think how well this test booster works just depends on diet. If you're bulking it'll help you bulk, if you're cutting it'll help you cut, etc. I mean my strength has been fairly decent all things considered (eating less, doing cardio 6x per week, lifting 3-4x per week)

Glad to have you along. I take a different approach to my logs now than what I used to. I'm more about posting what's actually going on then posting a bunch of numbers for weights....we all know strength is relative anyways ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen in these logs is that people are tending to lean out which works for my goals right now as I'm recomping.

JD- If I had time I would pick up a second bottle to run but I've decided to run a cycle in June so I need some downtime. I'll be watching James log carefully though and depending this may end up in my PCT.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen in these logs is that people are tending to lean out which works for my goals right now as I'm recomping.

JD- If I had time I would pick up a second bottle to run but I've decided to run a cycle in June so I need some downtime. I'll be watching James log carefully though and depending this may end up in my PCT.
I may or may not have another log opportunity coming up here in a week or two otherwise i might be down for running a second bottle too. And even if I don't well it's gonna be fat burning stack to the max. And after that it's cycle time.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I may or may not have another log opportunity coming up here in a week or two otherwise i might be down for running a second bottle too. And even if I don't well it's gonna be fat burning stack to the max. And after that it's cycle time.
I actually stopped applying to log stuff temporarily so I could my cycle in. LOL. I actually originally wasn't going to log this but then it worked out. Will be nice to see if I want to add it into my PCT anyway.

cdsfx

Awards
Im curious does anyone else experience an increase in vertical leap when they use iccarin?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good log Dark as always!!
Thanks man, just a no BS "here's what's really going on log". Makes it easier for people to follow.

I actually stopped applying to log stuff temporarily so I could my cycle in. LOL. I actually originally wasn't going to log this but then it worked out. Will be nice to see if I want to add it into my PCT anyway.
Dude same here lol. I was actually still finishing my tropinol log when I got picked for this. I might be running one more log after this one

Im curious does anyone else experience an increase in vertical leap when they use iccarin?
lol not really......more of an increase in my pants haha

cdsfx

Awards
Thanks man, just a no BS "here's what's really going on log". Makes it easier for people to follow.

Dude same here lol. I was actually still finishing my tropinol log when I got picked for this. I might be running one more log after this one

lol not really......more of an increase in my pants haha
Hmm maybe its something else then I havn't actually run iccarrin by itself but I've used Horny goat weed for 4 weeks at a time and found that I recovered both in between sets and after my workout much better and that I got about a 2-3 inch increase in vertical (measured it). My heart rate was also much higher though

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are looking great in here, bro :yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Things are looking great in here, bro :yup:
Thanks man, kinda sad that there's only a few days left of this log already.

Changing things up this week. Adding in an extra day of training. 4 day split.

Mon - Shoulders/Traps
Wed - Legs
Fri - Back/Bi
Sat - Chest/Tri

Not sure about rep ranges/sets yet. Probably gonna go 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6 on each exercise. Ramping weight up as reps decline. probably 5-6 exercises on bigger body parts like back/chest/legs, 3-5 exercises on smaller parts like shoulders/arms

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Dark, I am glad to hear your libido is still kicking cause i just got done reading stakedcop and he pretty much said his libido is dead. I did not like hearing that and I was thinking is this really something I want to try. Anyway, after reading this thread, I am kinda happy that it is not effecting libido for you, hence, everyone responds different.

Keep KTS..SJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Looks like a good plan, kill that ****:D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
decided to bump up the icariin to 6 caps per day

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Let us know if you feel a difference at 6 caps a day, I never tried over 3 caps.
Definitely. I figured since I only have a day or two left on the testalensis I might as well bump it up :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be bumping some other things as well. Lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is my last day on Testalensis :(

However, I'm going to bump the icariin up to 11 caps as that's the last of the bottle and I want both bottles to end at the same time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow is my last day on Testalensis :(

However, I'm going to bump the icariin up to 11 caps as that's the last of the bottle and I want both bottles to end at the same time.
Damn 11 caps :O

Let me know if Libido is crazy at 11 caps lol, I get a big libido increase at 3 caps.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn 11 caps :O

Let me know if Libido is crazy at 11 caps lol, I get a big libido increase at 3 caps.
I didn't notice much of an increase at 6 compared to 3. But then again, I was distracted most of the day with work, gym, etc. Oh uh the girlfriend just walked in :-D