Melt Extreme log!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I would like to thank Lecheek Nutrition and Dustin for the opportunity to log for them.I will be getting ready for summer doing a cut so this is the perfect time to add a fat burner to the equation. Current list of supplements is.
AM
1 Melt Extreme
1 Dymatize super multi vit
1 USP labs Super cissus
1 scoop Bentancourt high C glutamine
1 serving EFX lba pro
Lunch
1 fish oil
1 glucosamine chondroitin
1 serving EFX lba pro
(most likley will add another Melt Extreme here in the next few days)

Pm.
1 Dymatize super multi vit
1 Usp Labs Supper cissus
3 ZMA
1 scoop Bentancourt high C glutamine
1 serving EFX lba pro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lecheek was nice enough to send me a sample of melt extreme, couldn't really judge how good of a fatburner it is by 1 cap-but if it works as well as the pre workout then it should do you well.

good luck!!!!

tom.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man i cant wait to follow along with this log and see how you do. If you need anything at all dont hesitate to ask

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lecheek was nice enough to send me a sample of melt extreme, couldn't really judge how good of a fatburner it is by 1 cap-but if it works as well as the pre workout then it should do you well.

good luck!!!!

tom.
Ya I tried the sample also thats what made me want to do the log. I have to agree that the pre workout is pretty good . Would defiantly at that into my line up when I go back to a pre workout.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've got a few of these that came along with the pre samples. I like the preworkout. Look forward to seeing your results.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet as follows. Not very much will change I try to eat healthier the older I get as the weight tends to not come off as easy as it did a few years ago. I have a pretty high metabolism so I have to make sure im not eating junk as im hungry all the time.The food is about the same for all 3 meals the portion are change a little and the variety but for the most part boring as we all know.
Am
1 cup plain oats (6:00 )
1 piece of fruit (7:30)
2 scoops Dymatize elite (8:30)

Lunch
8 oz Protein Chicken, meat,fish,turkey
6-8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta (11:00)

Pre workout meal
6 oz Protein Chicken, meat,fish,turkey
8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta (1:30)

Post workout shake
Optimum hydro whey 1 scoop (4:30)

Dinner
6-8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta
1 cup veggies (5:30 -6:00)

Bed time shake
Optimum Casien 1 Scoop and 1 scoop Dymatize elite casein/whey (9:00-10:00)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Diet as follows. Not very much will change I try to eat healthier the older I get as the weight tends to not come off as easy as it did a few years ago. I have a pretty high metabolism so I have to make sure im not eating junk as im hungry all the time.The food is about the same for all 3 meals the portion are change a little and the variety but for the most part boring as we all know.
Am
1 cup plain oats (6:00 )
1 piece of fruit (7:30)
2 scoops Dymatize elite (8:30)

Lunch
6-8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta (11:00)

Pre workout meal
6 oz Protein Chicken, meat,fish,turkey
8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta (1:30)

Post workout shake
Optimum hydro whey 1 scoop (4:30)

Dinner
6-8 oz brown rice , sweet potato, Pasta
1 cup veggies (5:30 -6:00)

Bed time shake
Optimum Casien 1 Scoop and 1 scoop Dymatize elite casein/whey (9:00-10:00)
Why no carbs in your postworkout shake?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no carbs in your postworkout shake?
I usually do when im either bulking (over winter) or extremely lean like hopefully in the next month or 2 . I like afterglow Although I do change pre and post workout drinks up from time to time im also not using a preworkout while starting a cut. I like to start to add some preworkout with a little sugar as the diet continues and go back and forth with jacked and one with sugar so I do not take in to much of the maltodextrin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is the appetite suppression very good with melt extreme?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man im loving the detail i will def be watching this log closely , we appreciate the work you put into this marms

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I usually do when im either bulking (over winter) or extremely lean like hopefully in the next month or 2 . I like afterglow Although I do change pre and post workout drinks up from time to time im also not using a preworkout while starting a cut. I like to start to add some preworkout with a little sugar as the diet continues and go back and forth with jacked and one with sugar so I do not take in to much of the maltodextrin.
I would still have carbs postworkout even in a cut. Maybe move some carbs out of your diet somewhere else if it's the overall count you're worried about. No better time to have them than right after your training IMO.

Nice detailed log thus far bro!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 was one pill upon waking and to me felt like a cup of coffee and I did not get all jittery or have any appetite suppression. I thought I would have felt it a lot more.

Day 2 added the 2nd pill in the early after noon pre workout and I liked it. Once again never felt like it was to much or to harsh on the body ( some fat burners tend to make me feel like I have heartburn all day ). With the 2nd pill added I was able to sleep and was still hungry which I liked. Good stuff so far let see what happens I will stick with 2 pills a day which will end up being roughly 3 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 was one pill upon waking and to me felt like a cup of coffee and I did not get all jittery or have any appetite suppression. I thought I would have felt it a lot more.

Day 2 added the 2nd pill in the early after noon pre workout and I liked it. Once again never felt like it was to much or to harsh on the body ( some fat burners tend to make me feel like I have heartburn all day ). With the 2nd pill added I was able to sleep and was still hungry which I liked. Good stuff so far let see what happens I will stick with 2 pills a day which will end up being roughly 3 weeks.
i thought the stim was very mild also. kind of surprised there wasn't more appetite suppression, i thought that was what it was geared towards???

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
good log so far man, you feel any energy crash after certain time? also, you dosing this 5on 2off ?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good log so far man, you feel any energy crash after certain time? also, you dosing this 5on 2off ?
Im doing every day no break. I also do not feel much of any extra energy at this point no jitters either. What I do notice is that it is working because im waking up at 3 am needing an extra shake to make it through the night.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought the stim was very mild also. kind of surprised there wasn't more appetite suppression, i thought that was what it was geared towards???
Even though I did and still do not see much of a suppression what I do notice is that I have no cravings! Usually when dieting or not im a huge chocoholic and ice cream fan. Usually every night I sit down and eat a quart yes a quart!!! Im do not have any interest in junk food of any sort its a little strange but im gonna go with it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the late updates my internet was down at work and home go figure :(

Day 3 - 2 pills workout was arms and cardio 45 min on the stairs

Day 4 - 2 pills gym off day

Day 5 - 2 pills shoulders 30 min treadmill abs

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 - Ok today I felt the thermogenic affect at the gym Back/bis and cardio wow what a great workout

Day 7 - Sunday will be an off gym day

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 - Chest/ tris anyone have a clue as to why after one week I now am sweating like crazy and feel the added energy as to compared to the first week. Great workout today .

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man starting to cut a little keep it up nice log

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man starting to cut a little keep it up nice log
Thanks for noticing I though i was left all alone :(
I have actually been getting told at the gym it looks like im leaning out so im happy great product really! Hopefully will be able to get my bf % done this weekend again.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9- Leg day WOW this stuff had me going after a long day at work I was able to lift like crazy I think I was squatting for an hour and HEAVY!

Day 10 Today will be shoulders and cardio

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates! Looks like the leaning is starting for sure. Interested to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates! Looks like the leaning is starting for sure. Interested to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
same here. and the good thing about this product is it's already working its' magic the first week.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good man i def see your leaning out , good job the logs are awesome

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here. and the good thing about this product is it's already working its' magic the first week.
Ya really it is working im starting to get rid of the fat and im feeling tight. Belt notches are getting pulled in WHOOO!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 - Arms/ sauna 30 min
Had my bf% done today 212 lbs and 10.4 % bf same person measuring same time of day same scale for weigh in just in case anyone was wondering I try to keep it consistent for my peace of mind. So since the numbers are going in the right direction I would have to say its working.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13- Back Im still getting great workouts, suppression for me is not an issue. I m sweating like a mad mad when I workout like i have never before. Still no complaints no crashes either

Day 14 - Off day Have to much to do today or would be doing cardio. About one week left!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man you are going to look insane ,good job

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 - Chest/cardio 30 min So the gym was a little cooler with the weather today but I still was ready to go and sweating like crazy. Normally when its that cool in the gym it takes me a while to get warmed up and going but not yesterday.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16- legs, calves, abs I think the suppression has set in ? Im still eating my normal amount of food but I am not nearly as hungry all the time as when i started.

Day 17 - today is shoulders, forearms Cardio 45 min stairs.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19 - Back HEAVY deadlifts for an hour had a lot of energy even though i felt i didnt heaviest I have ever pulled in my life.

Day 20 Off day much needed massage today.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final product review.
Dustin and lecheek thank you for the opportunity.
45 pill bottle total for trial of 2 a day for 22 days
Compared to other weight loss / fat burners the biggest thing I noticed was that this was very easy on the body. I did not feel weak or completely depleted. I was able to lift heavy and had great energy. The dandelion root can be noticed the first few days and the suppression for me was not complete suppression but was noticed towards the end, also was able to sleep without a problem. This product will be added to my line up and might actually replace a current favorite .

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
great job man. nice transformation if you win the combustion stuff to log im sure you will do a great job! How much weight did you lose?