Officer PsyKo

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Totally agree golde gains is delicious and has THE BEST nutrient profile. Thats not just the rep talking. Veggies, fruits, healthy fat oils like flax, mcts, quality carbs protein AND goodies...golden gains should come with a golden cap signifying a halo. Lmao


  2. Ok ok looks like I'm gonna get some Golden gains and keep it in my duty bag with my 20 round mags, cans of chicken and bcaa. I even order MREs and keep them in the truck of the car I use at work, lol

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I have a eating problem, lol i have no need for a meal replacement... I carry a lunch box with me every where I go - I NEVER miss a meal (unless I'm sleeping or sick)
    only get a paid 30 minutes for lunch. anyways it is hot at work and i do a lot of fast walking and lifting, really don't have much of an appetite if i am staying busy. besides the golden gains doesn't weigh me down and make me sluggish like a heavy meal would. geez, when the company has dinners and stuff for safety celebrations i get stuffed and want to take a nap, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    only get a paid 30 minutes for lunch. anyways it is hot at work and i do a lot of fast walking and lifting, really don't have much of an appetite if i am staying busy. besides the golden gains doesn't weigh me down and make me sluggish like a heavy meal would. geez, when the company has dinners and stuff for safety celebrations i get stuffed and want to take a nap, lol.
    WTF? You ain't with teamsters, lol

    When I was in high school I worked in a bar and on busy nights I would grab my food and eat in the ****ter. I would do that 2-4 times a night. I'm glad I work in a not so busy area. I just pull over and eat and then keep on cruising love my job


  5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    WTF? You ain't with teamsters, lol

    When I was in high school I worked in a bar and on busy nights I would grab my food and eat in the ****ter. I would do that 2-4 times a night. I'm glad I work in a not so busy area. I just pull over and eat and then keep on cruising love my job
    Do you lower your window and fire off a few rounds into the air to let everyone know who's boss?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Do you lower your window and fire off a few rounds into the air to let everyone know who's boss?
    I tried that once but forgot to load my damn gun... Damn Barney fife (sp) stereotypes coming to life.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I tried that once but forgot to load my damn gun... Damn Barney fife (sp) stereotypes coming to life.
    Now you know you have to file down the firing pin to redeem yourself before Attempt #2

    (hurray for gun myths, if only I knew how to make it really work)

  8. I need a picture of a duffle bag with CL supps, 20 round magss, firearms and canned tuna. I will use it as my avatar! Lol!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I need a picture of a duffle bag with CL supps, 20 round magss, firearms and canned tuna. I will use it as my avatar! Lol!
    It would be sweet to have CL products next to one of the SWAT teargas launchers




  10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I need a picture of a duffle bag with CL supps, 20 round magss, firearms and canned tuna. I will use it as my avatar! Lol!
    Haha an it's covered in white powder from when I spill my Bulk BCAAs


  11. How's this one going?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    How's this one going?
    Awesome.... Amazing... Best intra workout I've ever used. I never get that flat feeling during my workouts - muscle fullness to spare!

    I dropped down to one scoop on most days. I didn't find much of a better pump or recovery at 2 scoops. On days I do cardio after lifting I have been taking in a half scoop totaling 1 and half scoops and drink it during the cardio. I've already ordered another container and with my monthly Purple wraath order, lol I really didn't think the pumps would be much better then PW, but they are. I will not train without the PsyKO... I've used hydrowhey before and it is no comparison at all.

    Sorry bout the lack of updates. Started a new job and just haven't had the normal amount of time to spend here on AM.


  13. Left the graveyard shift did ya?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Left the graveyard shift did ya?
    Yup, noons thru the summer! I get to sweat my ass off in the heat whooooohooooo


  15. What beat do you walk?

  16. Don't walk a beat lol I have a car. Remember, I was texting and driving haha


  17. I was asking where you hail from, silly goose.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    I was asking where you hail from, silly goose.
    All you'll get out off me is Illinois to many snitches out there


  19. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    All you'll get out off me is North Kilttown to many snitches out there
    No foolin'! I'm from North Kilttown! Do you know Angus McLeod?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    No foolin'! I'm from North Kilttown! Do you know Angus McLeod?
    Lol yea that's my partner


  21. Today's an off day for weights so I am doing an hour on TH stair master. I'm 30 mins thru and half way thru my one scoop of PsyKO. I'm doing intervals and having no stomach issues with drinking the psyKO. Major plus! I tried hydro whey from ON and my stomach couldn't handle it during HIT cardio. Yup


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    No foolin'! I'm from North Kilttown! Do you know Angus McLeod?
    Strong Simpsons reference

  23. I've found my preferred dosing protocol. I scoop intra weight training and a half scoop during post weight training cardio. This has provided me with improved recovery and has allowed to do an extra 15-20 mins cardio without having to worry about rushing home to eat. Can you guys please make a 10lb bag?


  24. 10lbs bag would be dangerous, I'd be drinking it throughout the day all the time

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Strong Simpsons reference
    Good eye

  26. You know how much I like this stuff? I do NOT think I will ever train without it. It's that good! I'm dreading the day i run out. My tub only has a few scoops left in it but I placed a order for some more and it should be here soon.

    After every set I allow myself to only take one sip of my purple psyKO. Otherwise I'd down the whole thing in one sitting!


  27. I just grabbed two tubs and am gonna attempt superdosing for a month to see how that goes

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    I just grabbed two tubs and am gonna attempt superdosing for a month to see how that goes
    I wish I had more I only have about one scoop left.


  29. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You know how much I like this stuff? I do NOT think I will ever train without it. It's that good! I'm dreading the day i run out. My tub only has a few scoops left in it but I placed a order for some more and it should be here soon.

    After every set I allow myself to only take one sip of my purple psyKO. Otherwise I'd down the whole thing in one sitting!
    That's the crack they slipped in... addiction setting in right about... what, 14 days ago? lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trauma1 - Athletix Sports newest officer!
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. Officer Rivieri Strikes Again!!!
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 01:43 PM
  3. Correctional Officer Drug Testing
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 02:30 PM
  4. NFL player shot by off-duty police officer
    By yeahright in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. Officer refuses to go to Iraq
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Politics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:44 AM
Log in
Log in