Officer PsyKo

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to thank WheyFocused from controlled labs for shipping me the popular new intra workout Purple Psyko. I'm already a fan of purple wraath so this should be a winner.

I usually sip on 2 scoops of purple wrath during my workout. I'll be replacing the wrath with psyko and drinking my wrath pre workout.

I will be interested to see if my pumps are better with drinking psyko in placed of wrath for intra workout. Also will be looking for increased recovery between sets and from workouts. Whey let me know what else I should be on the look out for.

Friday my psyko arrived at the vacant house I have all my supplements delivered to :) since Fridays a off day I decided to do some cardio. I drank one scoop of psyko during my 45 minute treadmill action.

Notes - tastes awesome!!! I mixed one scoop with 32 oz of water and drank it within the first 15 mins of my workout.

Saturday - drank 2 scoops of psyko during my shoulder workout.

Today arms (Sunday) mixed one scoop of psyko in 32 oz of water. I had the intention of finishing it halfway thru my workout and then mixing another scoop up. Well the one scoop was enough, lol It ended up lasting my whole workout.

Not much else to comment on yet other then I no longer enjoy the taste of water. I need more purple drink!! Lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for final review

Ps I had a nasty head cold all last week with a side of allergies. Also was switch from days to midnights then double backed to afternoons. Just starting to feel normal again.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
In to follow along, glad it got to you quickly :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stuff really tastes good....glad you got to try it.:bling:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for the record, I hope you don't start calling yourself this at work. I think the legal system might frown upon it as 'unprofessional' lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record, I hope you don't start calling yourself this at work. I think the legal system might frown upon it as 'unprofessional' lol.
i think juicedcop would be worse, lol. or stonedcop.......:laugh2:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go by officer D-lish at work lol

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, what is the texture mixed up? is it clear? smooth? i cant usually handle any whey intra, too thick and chalky.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bro, what is the texture mixed up? is it clear? smooth? i cant usually handle any whey intra, too thick and chalky.
It's not thick or chalky. Mixes instantly and taste amazing. Have u ever had purple wrath?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit arms yesterday and to my surprise they are a little bit sorer then normal. Fluke, maybe... Only used one scoop yesterday. Today went back to two scoops during my quad session. No stomach issues at all

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I keep going back and forth with one and tel scoops. I think I like one scoop the most, but still to soon to tell. Trained back today and definitely had better pumps then usual. I'm not sure if I'm noticing increased DOMs or reduced. My arms were very sore for the two days after training them. Could maybe from Increased pumps? Also noticing I'm able to get a few extra reps in at the end of my workout - increased recovery between sets.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present and reporting for duty SIR!! :cop:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and reporting for duty SIR!! :cop:
Thanks for joining. I forgive you for being tarty, lol

I'm at the gym now doing some shoulders and sipping on some purple drank I mean... Purple pysKo :) did anyone mention how awesome this stuff taste? I really no longer enjoy the taste of water after purple psyko and wraath... Time to get pumped, brb

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining. I forgive you for being tarty, lol

I'm at the gym now doing some shoulders and sipping on some purple drank I mean... Purple pysKo :) did anyone mention how awesome this stuff taste? I really no longer enjoy the taste of water after purple psyko and wraath... Time to get pumped, brb
just got a fat check yesterday, i may just invest in some psyko/pw. got a hellova list of stuff i want to get-my wife already went shopping, now it's MY turn, lol.:firedevil:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got a fat check yesterday, i may just invest in some psyko/pw. got a hellova list of stuff i want to get-my wife already went shopping, now it's MY turn, lol.:firedevil:
The price is right! I was using 2 scoops PW pre w/o and 2 scoops PS and that was kinda making my stomach hurt and plus I eat a meal 45 mins before lifting. Anyway, I cut down to 1 scoop PW and use one or 2 PS. Dosing like that would last a while if only using on w/o days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The price is right! I was using 2 scoops PW pre w/o and 2 scoops PS and that was kinda making my stomach hurt and plus I eat a meal 45 mins before lifting. Anyway, I cut down to 1 scoop PW and use one or 2 PS. Dosing like that would last a while if only using on w/o days.
it goes quick for me because when i am working 12's i like to take a 2 scoop dose at 1.00 break-really helps keep my energy up.

hey, try out some golden gains-best dammed meal replacement ever, imo.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it goes quick for me because when i am working 12's i like to take a 2 scoop dose at 1.00 break-really helps keep my energy up.

hey, try out some golden gains-best dammed meal replacement ever, imo.
I have a eating problem, lol i have no need for a meal replacement... I carry a lunch box with me every where I go - I NEVER miss a meal (unless I'm sleeping or sick)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree golde gains is delicious and has THE BEST nutrient profile. Thats not just the rep talking. Veggies, fruits, healthy fat oils like flax, mcts, quality carbs protein AND goodies...golden gains should come with a golden cap signifying a halo. Lmao

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ok looks like I'm gonna get some Golden gains and keep it in my duty bag with my 20 round mags, cans of chicken and bcaa. I even order MREs and keep them in the truck of the car I use at work, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a eating problem, lol i have no need for a meal replacement... I carry a lunch box with me every where I go - I NEVER miss a meal (unless I'm sleeping or sick)
only get a paid 30 minutes for lunch. anyways it is hot at work and i do a lot of fast walking and lifting, really don't have much of an appetite if i am staying busy. besides the golden gains doesn't weigh me down and make me sluggish like a heavy meal would. geez, when the company has dinners and stuff for safety celebrations i get stuffed and want to take a nap, lol.:24:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only get a paid 30 minutes for lunch. anyways it is hot at work and i do a lot of fast walking and lifting, really don't have much of an appetite if i am staying busy. besides the golden gains doesn't weigh me down and make me sluggish like a heavy meal would. geez, when the company has dinners and stuff for safety celebrations i get stuffed and want to take a nap, lol.:24:
WTF? You ain't with teamsters, lol

When I was in high school I worked in a bar and on busy nights I would grab my food and eat in the ****ter. I would do that 2-4 times a night. I'm glad I work in a not so busy area. I just pull over and eat and then keep on cruising :D love my job

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
WTF? You ain't with teamsters, lol

When I was in high school I worked in a bar and on busy nights I would grab my food and eat in the ****ter. I would do that 2-4 times a night. I'm glad I work in a not so busy area. I just pull over and eat and then keep on cruising :D love my job
Do you lower your window and fire off a few rounds into the air to let everyone know who's boss?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you lower your window and fire off a few rounds into the air to let everyone know who's boss?
I tried that once but forgot to load my damn gun... Damn Barney fife (sp) stereotypes coming to life.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I tried that once but forgot to load my damn gun... Damn Barney fife (sp) stereotypes coming to life.
Now you know you have to file down the firing pin to redeem yourself before Attempt #2

(hurray for gun myths, if only I knew how to make it really work)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I need a picture of a duffle bag with CL supps, 20 round magss, firearms and canned tuna. I will use it as my avatar! Lol!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I need a picture of a duffle bag with CL supps, 20 round magss, firearms and canned tuna. I will use it as my avatar! Lol!
It would be sweet to have CL products next to one of the SWAT teargas launchers

;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha an it's covered in white powder from when I spill my Bulk BCAAs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this one going?
Awesome.... Amazing... Best intra workout I've ever used. I never get that flat feeling during my workouts - muscle fullness to spare!

I dropped down to one scoop on most days. I didn't find much of a better pump or recovery at 2 scoops. On days I do cardio after lifting I have been taking in a half scoop totaling 1 and half scoops and drink it during the cardio. I've already ordered another container and with my monthly Purple wraath order, lol I really didn't think the pumps would be much better then PW, but they are. I will not train without the PsyKO... I've used hydrowhey before and it is no comparison at all.

Sorry bout the lack of updates. Started a new job and just haven't had the normal amount of time to spend here on AM.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't walk a beat lol I have a car. Remember, I was texting and driving haha

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I was asking where you hail from, silly goose.