Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate and Titanium/Adamantium Super Athlete Stack Log

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basic Information

Who Am I?:

I've lurked around AM for quite awhile now putting my .02 here and there but never really logged anything yet. I logged some USP products on their website for a good year and a half,but that is about it.

I'm 21 years old and a full-time student-athlete at a school in Louisville,Ky. I run track and field on a scholarship with my specialty in sprints. My fastest times are the following:

55m:6.48
60m:7.15
100m:10.70
200m(indoor): 22.38
200m(outdoor): 21.87

Supplementation Expertise

I've used supplements since I was about 18 starting out with creatine mono and unfortunately cell-tech products:sigh1:. As I've gotten older and spent way too much money on pointless supplementation, I extensively research products and study logs on all products I plan on using in the future.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack Being Logged and Supplementation

Stack Being Logged

• APS Mesomorph
  • APS Creatine Nitrate
  • Athletix Titanium
  • Athletix Adamantium
  • Primordial Performance Maximum Absorbed Protein
Body Facts

I am 5'9 at 155 pounds. With only lifting for about 3 years, I have made some great progress from being at most 140 before coming into college.

Here are some quick shots:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't see the pics, but those are some impressive times!
What does your training consist of?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 1​

Quick Notes:

I've been on Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate for about two weeks now and almost all my lifts have gone up even after taking two weeks off of weightlifing for track conference championships.

My training will consist of three full body days that focus of strength and explosiveness. I follow 5/3/1 method style training with some added olympic lifts at the beginning of each workout.

--------------------------------------------------------

Push Press w/ Vertical Medicine Ball Toss Superset:

115x3
135x3
155x3
175x3(PR)

20lb medicine ball 3x5

*Focused on bar speed and not the weight

Box Squat(1 inch above parallel):

205x5
245x5
290x3
315x3
360x3
405x5

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press w/ Reverse Row Superset:

65x10
70x10
75x5

*Chest and shoulders were really pumped at that last set

bodyweight x 15,12,12

Romainian Deadlift:

245x6
275x6
285x6

Natural GHR:

2x10

Glute Bridges:

405 3x5

Heavy Sled Push Finisher:

180+sled 2xdown and back at half basketball court length

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't see the pics, but those are some impressive times!
What does your training consist of?
Thanks! Hopefully this outdoor season will consist of a lot of PRs:147: I think I fixed the pics and hopefully my previous post gives you an idea of my training protocol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course I'm in to follow my boy, Will!

:afro:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Hopefully this outdoor season will consist of a lot of PRs:147: I think I fixed the pics and hopefully my previous post gives you an idea of my training protocol.
Nice, exactly what I was hoping to see (olympic lifts) are an athletes, especially a sprinters, best friend.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One heck of a beach body you got even before you started these supps! Good luck with the log I'll definitely be watching close, I know you will love it.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nuraplanet box just came to my dorm!:bling: Titanium and Adamantium finally came in. :afro:

Dosing Protocol:

I am not sure how to dose these products so I would like to hear some feedback from APS and Athletix. I have track practice everyday(Monday through Friday) and I train 3 days a week. Here is what I am thinking as far as dosing goes:

Sunday(Just Gym):

• 1 cap Titanium AM
  • 1 scoop Adamantium PreWO
  • 1 scoop Mesomorph w/ 4 caps Creatine Nitrate
  • 1 cap Titanium PM
Monday/Wednesday/Friday(Just Track Workout):

• 1 cap Titanium AM
  • 1 scoop Adamantium preTraining
  • 4caps Creatine Nitrate preTraining
  • 1 cap Titanium PM
Tuesday and Thursday(Track Workout and Gym):

• 1 cap Titanium AM
  • Adamantium??(suggestions)
  • 1 scoop Mesomorph PreWO
  • Creatine Nitrate??? (suggestions)

Saturday(Meet):

• 1 cap Titanium AM
  • 1 scoop Adamantium preRace
  • 6ish caps Creatine Nitrate preRace
  • 2ish scoops Jak3d preRace
  • 1 cap Titanium PM
*I would like to find a nice energy/stim product for my meets if you guys have any suggestions

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
isnt meso suppose to be the best energy/stim pre-wo? why not use that

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isnt meso suppose to be the best energy/stim pre-wo? why not use that
I will try it . I just haven't used it for race purposes,just mainly gym workouts. I also didnt want to create a tolerance quicker by taking it more. But I am sure one more day wouldn't hurt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may also want to look into something like Cordygen for pre-races if you're looking to stay more tolerant to stims; I've heard a lot of good things about it from users despite it not being quite the "sexy" supplement.

As far as normal dosing, I would assume you wouldn't need quite as much Mesomorph since you'd be taking Adamantium along with it as a pre-workout (I don't know, though).

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may also want to look into something like Cordygen for pre-races if you're looking to stay more tolerant to stims; I've heard a lot of good things about it from users despite it not being quite the "sexy" supplement.

As far as normal dosing, I would assume you wouldn't need quite as much Mesomorph since you'd be taking Adamantium along with it as a pre-workout (I don't know, though).
I'll probably play around with this dosing and decide from there.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, sick stack and wicked times!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My MAP Peptopro came in today, and this will be my main bcaa source. I will most likely mix a scoop of MAP with a scoop of unflavored ModernBCAA.

Now that all my supps are in, today will be my first gym day! I'm ready to roll!:drive:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My MAP Peptopro came in today, and this will be my main bcaa source. I will most likely mix a scoop of MAP with a scoop of unflavored ModernBCAA.

Now that all my supps are in, today will be my first gym day! I'm ready to roll!:drive:
Get it, son! :firedevil:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! Adamantium doesn't have to be taken PreWO if you needed to take something with stims in it, that is totally up to you. I find that LCLT is such a great ingredient PreWO that I like it that way but it can be taken directly after as well.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 2​

Dumbbell Snatches:

65x4(2 each arm)
75x4(2 each arm)
85x4(2 each arm)
95x2(1 each arm)

Conventional Deadlift:

185x5
225x5
260x3
280x3
320x3
365x5(PR)

Dips and Chin-ups(1.5 style) Superset:

bodyweight x15
45lbs x10
55lbs x8

bodyweight x6
25lbs x5
35lbs x3

Single Leg 45 Degree Back Extension:

orange elitefts band + 40lb dumbells 2x5
orange elitefts band x5

Glute Bridge:

365x5
385x5
405x5

Walking Dumbbells Lunges:

65lb dumbbells x 5 each leg
75lb dumbbells x 5 each leg

Training Notes:

I was really pumped today and even more pumped than taking mesomorph/CN by itself. I also had tons of endurance as I flew through this workout.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When did you decide to take the adamantium?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Truscience Protein came in today:smirk:!! Decided to take a picture of everything I am taking:hump:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 3​

Snatch Split Jerk:

85x4(2 each leg)
95x4(2each leg)
115x4(2 each leg)
135x2(1 each leg)

Front Squat w/ Deficit Long Jump Superset:

135x5
155x5
175x4
185x3

3x2

Dumbbell Bench Press w/Pull-Ups(1.5 style) Superset:

60lb dumbbells x10
70lb dumbbells x10
80lb dumbbells x10

bodyweight x5
bodyweight x5
bodyweight x4

Pull-Throughs:

87.5 x8
90 x8
97.5 x8

*The weight is easy;however, when I go heavier my feet tend to slip

Quick Note:​

Today was my first time taking wheyology from truscience. I love trutein,regular whey, and whey isolate. Because of the extra leucine in the wheyology, you can actually taste it. It almost overpowers the actual milk chocolate flavoring. It's not unbearable,but its definitely noticeable.

My arms and upper back were pumped just from the snatches. I was very surprised. It didn't take long for the dumbbell bench press to pump up my chest,shoulders, and triceps. Loved every minute of it!:sly:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

I havn't tried the wheyology but I really like the trutien vanilla and milk chocolate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
meso and cn gives one hell of a pump.:439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Meso and CN does give me a great pump,but I have noticed a greater pumped adding DAA. I always got a nice pump with DAA(ie TCF-1).
lol-my only run on daa was with meso, i gave the credit to meso!!!:dunno:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Truscience Protein came in today:smirk:!! Decided to take a picture of everything I am taking:hump:
SEXY!! Trutein tastes absolutely fantastic, I tried a sample recently and really liked it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for your races, jack3d is caffiene and dmaa while meso is caffiene, dmaa, theobromine. Jacked has schzandra A and meso has gluco and thiamine if im not mistaken. Meso would be the better stim choice esp with the cit mal in the product for enhanced vo2 production and gluco is used by athletes for energy and endurance, also it extends the times of stims so your not crashing during your meets, i love both products but i believe meso is all around better and will avoid tolerance build up as jacked is the same basic product stim wise with less frills, best of luck. Lookin forward to you feed back on DAA

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 1​

Push Press and Vertical Medicine Ball Toss Superset:

115x3
135x3
165x3
185x3(PR)

10lb medicine ball 3x5

Box Squat(1 inch above parallel):

205x5
250x5
290x3
340x5
380x3
415x4

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press and Interverted Rows Superset:

60lb dumbbells x10
65lb dumbbells x10
70lb dumbbells x8

bodyweight 3x12

Romanian Deadlift:

225+black elitefts band x6
245+black elitefts band x6
265+black elitefts band x6

Prowler:

4x2(down and back half the basketball court)

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for your races, jack3d is caffiene and dmaa while meso is caffiene, dmaa, theobromine. Jacked has schzandra A and meso has gluco and thiamine if im not mistaken. Meso would be the better stim choice esp with the cit mal in the product for enhanced vo2 production and gluco is used by athletes for energy and endurance, also it extends the times of stims so your not crashing during your meets, i love both products but i believe meso is all around better and will avoid tolerance build up as jacked is the same basic product stim wise with less frills, best of luck. Lookin forward to you feed back on DAA
I totally agree with you.I will deff try it out my next race and will let you know how I felt.

Right now, DAA seems to give me that extra pump in the gym on top of the Creatine Nitrate...Its unbelievable.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no negative issues from it? estro/prolactin wise?
May have to try it pre, only ever used Lit-up which has daa

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no negative issues from it? estro/prolactin wise?
May have to try it pre, only ever used Lit-up which has daa
Before Adamantium, I've used DAA twice,specifically TCF-1 from Primordial Performance. First time, I stacked it with Pink Magic and Prime and I have back acne that was out of control. The acne didn't start until I took TCF-1 with it. The second time, I staked it with Titanium and Erase. I didn't have the back acne issue.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 Week Mini Review​

Strength 8/10: Weight as well as reps have gone up on every exercise on just mesomorph and creatine nitrate alone. With the addition of adamantium and titanium,it has increased in progression.

Energy 9/10: Mesomorph is the best clean energy/preWO product I have ever used. I've used jak3d to Muscle Marinade to ASGT and everything in between. With Adamantium,it gives me a kind of focus I've never really experienced. With this stacked together, I never have a problem getting up and going o the gym even after classes and track practice.

Mood/Aggression 7/10: I've never have had an increase on aggression on a supplement and I don't with this stack. My mood is heighten in a sense of raring to go to the gym and lifting weights or going to practice and running,but that is about it.

Pump 9/10: I give this a 9 instead of a 10 because I got slightly better pumps on my Pink Magic/Prime/TCF-1 stack. I will say this is more of a performance pump then that stack.

Libido 7/10: Libido is roughly the same,but that is been a small increase in morning wood.

Sides 10/10: No sides to account for.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sweet, i like the creatine nitrate. the meso lasts a lil to long for me, i may have to take it on only morning training sessions. Good review

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 2​

Barbell Power Snatch:

95x3
115x3
135x3

Deadlift:

185x5
225x5
260x3
300x5
340x3
385x2(PR)

Dips and Chin-Up(1.5 style) Superset:

bodyweight x15
50lbs x10
60lbs x10

bodyweight x5
25lbs x5
35lbs x4

Single leg 45 degree Back Extension:

25lbs + orange elitefts band x5(each leg)
25lbs + orange elitefts band x5(each leg)
orange elitefts band x5(each leg)

Glute Bridge:

385 3x5

Quick Note:

I noticed some acne on my back and chest so I am guessing that is a sign of increased testosterone :werd:

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1 Week Mini Review​

Strength 8/10: Weight as well as reps have gone up on every exercise on just mesomorph and creatine nitrate alone. With the addition of adamantium and titanium,it has increased in progression.

Energy 9/10: Mesomorph is the best clean energy/preWO product I have ever used. I've used jak3d to Muscle Marinade to ASGT and everything in between. With Adamantium,it gives me a kind of focus I've never really experienced. With this stacked together, I never have a problem getting up and going o the gym even after classes and track practice.

Mood/Aggression 7/10: I've never have had an increase on aggression on a supplement and I don't with this stack. My mood is heighten in a sense of raring to go to the gym and lifting weights or going to practice and running,but that is about it.

Pump 9/10: I give this a 9 instead of a 10 because I got slightly better pumps on my Pink Magic/Prime/TCF-1 stack. I will say this is more of a performance pump then that stack.

Libido 7/10: Libido is roughly the same,but that is been a small increase in morning wood.

Sides 10/10: No sides to account for.
Great mini-review and I know exactly what you mean by "energy you haven't experienced", the LCLT + NAT is a great combination for this, it makes you feel just great. I would agree that this is definitely a performance and recovery stack and don't put too much into pumps, they aren't doing much for you anyways, focus more on how well they are helping you train and whether you are recovering faster.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 3​

Barbell Split Snatch:

85x4(2 each leg)
95x4(2 each leg)
115x4(2 each leg)
125x4(2 each leg)

Front Squat and Deficit Long Jump Superset:

135x5
155x5
175x5
195x4(PR)

3x2

Dumbbell Bench Press w/ Pull-Up(1.5 style) Superset:

70lb dumbbells x10
80lb dumbbells x10(PR)
90lb dumbbells x6(PR)

10lbs x5
25lbs x4

Pull-Throughs:

205 3x8

Quick Notes:

Had a great workout today, PRs all over that place:yup:. Today I noticed a little aggression in the weight which is a new feeling for me.:saevilw:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice mini-review, bro.

And congrats on the PR's!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bud, looks like your upping weights every workout in your log:hump:
Sure has been going that way! I feel like an animal and I love switching training styles each week - seems to be keeping the progress rolling right along.

I still need to get up there sometime soon, haha.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Training Day 1​

Push Press w/ Single Leg Box Jump Superset:

115x3
135x3
155x3
185x2

3x3(each leg)

Box Squat: