HghPro, Perform & Motivate stacked

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
So I received some samples in the mail..HghPro, Perform & Motivate. I took one of each about 40 mins before hitting the gym. Take it fwiw, but I felt something goin' on. Super-setted hang cleans@115x3 reps with rev.grip shldr.presses x 9 reps for 5 sets & felt focused/determined to knock the sets out. After that hit hammer curls for 3 sets of 55lbs for 8 reps, then onto Db shoulder presses for 3x10reps with 60's. Arms and shoulders looked so jacked while i was pressing the weights up. Placebo? We'll see. I've been working out all week and I had all kinds of energy in the gym when I took all 3 pills. And in the bedroom too some hours later
I will be dosing this next time i workout to see if it happens again. Thanks to EasyEJL for the samples!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha Motivate works very strongly I took 2 capsules today

Subbed to see how Hghpro and Perform work for you

Reactions: oli
oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/182378-benefits-of-shilajit/

ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Very good to see.

I will be following along on this.

Reactions: oli
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read Hghpro is best as a pre-bed supp. But I could've sworn that some people use that type of supp. as pre-workout. Is that for Gh stimulation or more for focus?

ha..i actually just found this - an article of one of the ingredients. Very interesting herb. Originally the GABA and L-Dopa caught my eye, because i have a speech on Wednesday & was gonna take this beforehand to help me be less anxious. We'll see..
I like it before bed, never dosed it before a workout. Why dont you try it and report back with how you think it works for this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

try a dose of hghup with 2 motivate around 40 minutes preworkout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Particularly if you are going to dose it that way and you do a normal split, save it for leg day. It really causes a large increase in the gh release then from personal experience.
agreed.:beerchug:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review Oli!

How much more of these products do you have?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review Oli!

How much more of these products do you have?
there were 4 caps in each sample pack of HghPro, Perform, & Motivate. I like how the Motivate feels..not too wired, but was good on enhancing my focus. I'm actually in PCT mode off a SD pulse, so I like to throw that Perform in the mix before the gym or "bedtime" - and it def. seems to help. HghPro is prob. what I'll end up buying due to the positive reviews I've found. Falling asleep is hard for me - so I'm hoping it'll help.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
well, the presentation was yesterday.. i dosed 2 HghPro about 90 mins prior to it. on a 1-10 scale, with my anxiety usually at a 9...maybe a 7. Slightly better - less sweating; less 'felt' heart rate increase. i know i used this product for 'off'-label use - i was just wanting to see if it'd be a miracle in 2 caps. maybe more caps? i see a lot of great reviews on the product - so i wouldn't hesitate to use it for what it is really intended for.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
That was brave. I'd be afraid to try something like that not knowing what to expect out of it.

I hate public speaking. I was good at it while I was in college (b/c I had to do it A LOT), but I haven't done much since. I had to just introduce myself in front of a class for a workshop two weeks ago and I got really nervous for some reason.
thanks for the comment. it (anxiety) kinda just hits out of nowhere. def. in front of people - during public speaking mainly, but it happened to me while just sitting in a crowd. i've read Beta-blockers are sometimes prescribed to control the sweating & increased heart rate.