Alri Jungle Warfare 8 Week Review

GymRat007

Awards
I'm going to start an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare tomorrow, so I just thought I would get started on this.

Current Stats

Age 23
6'0

Current Supplements

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Myofusion Protein
Glutamine 5g
Jack3d 2 scoops
Multivitamin

Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Biceps/Triceps
Friday: Legs
Sat/Sun: Off​

I will give it a few days to kick in and I'll post more.........hopefully it won't be placebo.

Last edited:

GymRat007

Awards
I just received it this morning. I'm a little disappointed that they sent me the Extreme version as I have heard the original was more potent........but will add more soon.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The origional JW was good stuff but it was a mild PH. The new stuff is not very good from what I hear.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare tomorrow, so I just thought I would get started on this.

Current Stats

Age 23
6'0

Current Supplements

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
Myofusion Protein
Glutamine 5g
Jack3d 2 scoops
Multivitamin

Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Biceps/Triceps
Friday: Legs
Sat/Sun: Off​

I will give it a few days to kick in and I'll post more.........hopefully it won't be placebo.
I am in for your log bro!',

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The origional JW was good stuff but it was a mild PH. The new stuff is not very good from what I hear.
This is true. The original was a prohormone (contained a combo actually? I forget). The new version is not as they were removed around one of the last rounds of bans.

GymRat007

Awards
Still waiting for it to kick in. Anyone know how long it takes?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I read some where that start working after 2 weeks bro..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received it this morning. I'm a little disappointed that they sent me the Extreme version as I have heard the original was more potent........but will add more soon.
they havent made those in years bro

prolly just had a picture of the old one ..but that was a roid in a pill ..

how are you dosing this version ? 4weeks at normal dosage ?

good luck

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool .. im in for a ride .. curious about this product

GymRat007

Awards
I think it may be starting to work. Today I when I did my chest I did 275 which was my 1 rep max, 3 times (flat bench). I also felt "in the zone" during my entire workout.

When I weighed myself post workout I weighed in at 197 down from 204 (could be water weight I know) but its weird that I weighed in lighter but at the same time felt stronger.

I'm hoping it isn't placebo and I look forward to these kind of gains going forward.

Last edited:
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear the strength increase .. Do u see an increase in appetite ?or lack of appetite ?

GymRat007

Awards
Good to hear the strength increase .. Do u see an increase in appetite ?or lack of appetite ?
Um... For the most part my appetite is probably the same except I seem to be getting kind of hungry during my workout which is rare for me normally.

GymRat007

Awards
So far strength is pretty much the same but it looks like I am losing bodyfat and I am looking much more vascular (although weight seems to be around 200, still).

I think I am just decreasing my bf % while maintaining my weight (hopefully).

GymRat007

Awards
Still maintaining weight and strength while looking more vascular. No noticeable strength increases but people have been asking me if I am still dropping weight (even though I am still 200) so that is a good indication, along with more noticeable veins.

GymRat007

Awards
Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but this supplement hasn't been doing much for me.