Alri Jungle Warfare 8 Week Review

1. Alri Jungle Warfare 8 Week Review

I'm going to start an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare tomorrow, so I just thought I would get started on this.

Current Stats

Age 23
    6'0

Current Supplements

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Myofusion Protein
    Glutamine 5g
    Jack3d 2 scoops
    Multivitamin

Monday: Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Biceps/Triceps
    Friday: Legs
    Sat/Sun: Off

I will give it a few days to kick in and I'll post more.........hopefully it won't be placebo.
    Last edited by GymRat007; 03-23-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: add supps

2. I just received it this morning. I'm a little disappointed that they sent me the Extreme version as I have heard the original was more potent........but will add more soon.

3. The origional JW was good stuff but it was a mild PH. The new stuff is not very good from what I hear.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by GymRat007 View Post
    I'm going to start an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare tomorrow, so I just thought I would get started on this.

Current Stats

Age 23
    6'0

Current Supplements

Creatine Monohydrate 5g
    Myofusion Protein
    Glutamine 5g
    Jack3d 2 scoops
    Multivitamin

Monday: Chest/Triceps
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Biceps/Triceps
    Friday: Legs
    Sat/Sun: Off

I will give it a few days to kick in and I'll post more.........hopefully it won't be placebo.
    I am in for your log bro!',

5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    The origional JW was good stuff but it was a mild PH. The new stuff is not very good from what I hear.
    This is true. The original was a prohormone (contained a combo actually? I forget). The new version is not as they were removed around one of the last rounds of bans.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

6. Still waiting for it to kick in. Anyone know how long it takes?

7. I read some where that start working after 2 weeks bro..

8. Quote Originally Posted by GymRat007 View Post
    I just received it this morning. I'm a little disappointed that they sent me the Extreme version as I have heard the original was more potent........but will add more soon.
    they havent made those in years bro

prolly just had a picture of the old one ..but that was a roid in a pill ..

how are you dosing this version ? 4weeks at normal dosage ?

good luck
    S.n.S team member

9. I'm taking 3 pills per day for 8 weeks.

10. cool .. im in for a ride .. curious about this product
    S.n.S team member

11. I think it may be starting to work. Today I when I did my chest I did 275 which was my 1 rep max, 3 times (flat bench). I also felt "in the zone" during my entire workout.

When I weighed myself post workout I weighed in at 197 down from 204 (could be water weight I know) but its weird that I weighed in lighter but at the same time felt stronger.

I'm hoping it isn't placebo and I look forward to these kind of gains going forward.
    Last edited by GymRat007; 04-04-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling

12. Good to hear the strength increase .. Do u see an increase in appetite ?or lack of appetite ?
    S.n.S team member

13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Good to hear the strength increase .. Do u see an increase in appetite ?or lack of appetite ?
    Um... For the most part my appetite is probably the same except I seem to be getting kind of hungry during my workout which is rare for me normally.

14. So far strength is pretty much the same but it looks like I am losing bodyfat and I am looking much more vascular (although weight seems to be around 200, still).

I think I am just decreasing my bf % while maintaining my weight (hopefully).

15. I am following your log!!

16. Still maintaining weight and strength while looking more vascular. No noticeable strength increases but people have been asking me if I am still dropping weight (even though I am still 200) so that is a good indication, along with more noticeable veins.

17. Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but this supplement hasn't been doing much for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Jungle Warfare
    By allstar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
  2. Jungle Warfare - What is ALRI doing?
    By jeff227 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:53 PM
  3. JUNGLE WARFARE from ALRI
    By Apowerz6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 237