Trying NTBM Bridge as stand alone T booster. Have some questions.Looking for advice

john10960

Awards
Hey Guys,

Really new here. Made a post a while back but will update. I am a 28 yo with a left side vericocele and consistently low T counts. 325-360 range. I am not an avid lifter but just looking to raise my T levels and counter the effects of low testosterone. I wanted to try HCGenerate but was out of stock.

Do you guys think Bridge is a good way to go? I mean Ive already started taking it but just wanted to get feedback. Also, I was thinking about doubling the dose but was concerned about the 5mg of pregnenolone in there. Would taking 10 mg of preg long term be safe?

Looking for advice from anyone but would be great to hear from some other bridge users. Thanks guys.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will enjoy Bridge, and yeh you can run it higher, even at double dose if you would like to. There have been many that have run higher dosed cycles of Bridge and have had pretty good results. The 10mg of pregnenolone shouldnt be an issue either...

Looking forward to how this goes for you!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm using bridge now, i'm running as directed, but double dose bridge has equivelant amounts of fadogia agrestis as hcgenerate

john10960

Awards
How long have you been running it? Noticing any effects as of yet?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been running it? Noticing any effects as of yet?
monday was two weeks....man i'm very happy with my results, however i'm running one hell of a stack so i can't comment on bridge solely

john10960

Awards
Well just got through with taking my double dose for the day. I think should try starting a little more slowly. It may be my body adjusting but I believe the al****pc/pregnonolone combo is making me feel a little weird/jittery. Both are nootropics and I might need to stay at the reccomended dose or maybe just a little over. I do have a very sensitive system so this is probably a pretty rare reaction. Really want to give this stuff a month and get some bloodwork done.

john10960

Awards
Curious if anyone has ever felt like this from Bridge?