PES AnaBeta-01 Log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Pulled 585, figured out a deficiency in my dead form (was straightening legs too early, bringing my shoulders way in front of the bar instead of over it).

    PR for being natty, actually.


    Did a billion rack pulls to reinforce my lockout form. from right below the knees. 495x8 405xWho knows (more than 20?)

    neutral grip pulldowns @260 - 8 4 5 (dropped to 240). Did these DC style because I was crunched for time. Surprisingly heavy.
    that's boss man! great work! how's your physique progressing on this stuff?


  2. I feel small because I'm not on, but aesthetically I would say I'm at my peak. Less monstrous than on superdrol, obviously, but I'm just a bit away from having abs now.

    Had corporate softball practice last night, smashed a bunch of HR in batting practice, but my front shoulder is pretty sore today. might have to work around it tonight.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I feel small because I'm not on, but aesthetically I would say I'm at my peak. Less monstrous than on superdrol, obviously, but I'm just a bit away from having abs now.
    Small as in size? If your physique is improving, I wouldn't imagine it would matter how you "feel"
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Yes, it' just a personal neurosis and no reflection on the product. I'm just waxing poetic about my crippling bigorexia. Probably not the place for it.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Pulled 585, figured out a deficiency in my dead form (was straightening legs too early, bringing my shoulders way in front of the bar instead of over it).

    PR for being natty, actually.


    Did a billion rack pulls to reinforce my lockout form. from right below the knees. 495x8 405xWho knows (more than 20?)

    neutral grip pulldowns @260 - 8 4 5 (dropped to 240). Did these DC style because I was crunched for time. Surprisingly heavy.
    That is easily the highest volume posterior chain session I have ever seen.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. My bottle is starting to get low. Destroyed another arms + legs workout. Really awesome vascularity and pump, if I had to pick one thing I've noticed the most, it's vascularity for sure. I'm down 5 lbs since starting, definition and vascularity is better. Strength up and down depending on the lift, but generally holding steady enough to keep me happy.

    I told nattydisaster pretty early in the run that it feels to me almost like SUPER-forskolin. Now, I am pretty sure it isn't forskolin in there, but if you ever took the nutraplanet tub of 20% extract for a few months, you'd notice a subtle but definite change in physique. Slightly better energy. The point is, forskolin was always legit in terms of method of action, but I think it was underdosed/too expensive. This is sort of the apotheosis of the breed. I actually am of the opinion that this would make a pretty good complement to an AI. PES is famous for their stacks anyway, I would be very interested in running this + Titanium (or other fenugreek product, which I feel may synergize nicely) in PCT, especially alongside ostarine.


    I should also mention that I was intermittent fasting and took a lot of liberties with dosing during this run - the hypoglycemic effects, I can definitely confirm. Actually more noticeable than any other GDA I've taken. A few times I made some poor choices (taking 3 anabeta with a large pizza postworkout and not quite enough water before bed woke me up with insane thirst - I've only gotten that kind of glycogen loading effect from DS before.)


    I think that there is definitely merit to this product. As long as PES checks in with a price point similar to their other products, I would recommend picking up a bottle. And this is coming from someone who more or less has sworn off most natural designer/prop blend supps after a few poor experiences.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  7. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I should also mention that I was intermittent fasting and took a lot of liberties with dosing during this run - the hypoglycemic effects, I can definitely confirm. Actually more noticeable than any other GDA I've taken. A few times I made some poor choices (taking 3 anabeta with a large pizza postworkout and not quite enough water before bed woke me up with insane thirst - I've only gotten that kind of glycogen loading effect from DS before.)
    Definitely something you notice more and more when you STOP using AnaBeta-01 and realize just HOW good it was! I can't wait to get back on it if just for THIS effect!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. I agree Rosie, could you see using AB01 as a sort of "Anti-cheat" for people who are on any sort of cyclic diet?
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I agree Rosie, could you see using AB01 as a sort of "Anti-cheat" for people who are on any sort of cyclic diet?
    What do you mean an "Anti-cheat" (if you're using a cyclic diet such as calorie or carbohydrate cycling, etc., then this is going to b effective without any "assistance")? If you mean as a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic, then yes.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. To be honest I just wanted to get another instance of your avatar on the page

    I meant as the latter, yes. One could really maximize the performance/price ratio in that way, I feel.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  11. It's over!

    I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

    The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

    I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    It's over!

    I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

    The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

    I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.
    I understand that feeling - when you run out of a good thing that you just want to keep going indefinitely!

    My thoughts re AnaBeta-01 being better suited towards those wanting gains - albeit not because of going hypo, but because of the aggressive appetite when on it.

    Nice on the vascularity front

    Definitely a very special product - one that you're missing out on if you don't ever use it!

    Thanks for running your log and giving feedback on AnaBeta-01, bud

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    It's over!

    I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

    The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

    I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.
    We appreciate the log, and the trust you have in PES to beta test a product. I was glad to allow you to test it since I know you are a closet science nerd but a beast in the gym!

    Perfect combo for a beta tester...you can read your body well
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Very nice final review Gotta love the pumpzzz
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Definitely. I'll pick up a bottle for PCT, I think it could have real uses there, as long as your aromatase situation is already under control. I also love the idea of this stacked with Erase, Ostarine, and peptides.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  16. Let me know when you start a PCT sometime
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Collision Course:XFA/AnaBeta/TTA/DAA & more
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  4. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Log in
Log in