PES AnaBeta-01 Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Bump for news.


  2. Tweaked a calf and possibly my old sports hernia injury on the cluster reps for dead at 525, so a bit lackluster - ate huge this weekend so hopefully the healing can begin.

    Very interesting effects on mood continue
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Tweaked a calf and possibly my old sports hernia injury on the cluster reps for dead at 525, so a bit lackluster - ate huge this weekend so hopefully the healing can begin.

    Very interesting effects on mood continue

    dude that sucks, nice dlift bro, how can you tell that 'your old sports hernia got tweaked', I got one (hernia) way back from high siding my gp bike out of turn 6 at Willow Springs raceway(road racing), bronken left clavicle, some ribs, hair lined my wrist lol among other things that day. sometimes on heavy dlifts or squats it feels like something gonna give in that area.

  4. About a year ago I hyperextended my hips forward doing hammer strength deads at 585

    I can tell because it's unilateral to my right side, and results in a particular brand of testicular pain that can be alleviated by pressing on the abdomen on that side at about the beltline. Sports hernias are inflammation of the hole in the muscular wall that the spermatic cord descends through, and pressing on the inguinal canal can reduce pressure on the cord.

    It's not that bad today, I'm going to squat as normal. The calf spasm was honestly scarier. I saw it ball up on my leg and only sllowwwly unclench
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    About a year ago I hyperextended my hips forward doing hammer strength deads at 585

    I can tell because it's unilateral to my right side, and results in a particular brand of testicular pain that can be alleviated by pressing on the abdomen on that side at about the beltline. Sports hernias are inflammation of the hole in the muscular wall that the spermatic cord descends through, and pressing on the inguinal canal can reduce pressure on the cord.

    It's not that bad today, I'm going to squat as normal. The calf spasm was honestly scarier. I saw it ball up on my leg and only sllowwwly unclench
    duly noted, tweaking any body part sucks, btw good logging bro
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    About a year ago I hyperextended my hips forward doing hammer strength deads at 585

    I can tell because it's unilateral to my right side, and results in a particular brand of testicular pain that can be alleviated by pressing on the abdomen on that side at about the beltline. Sports hernias are inflammation of the hole in the muscular wall that the spermatic cord descends through, and pressing on the inguinal canal can reduce pressure on the cord.

    It's not that bad today, I'm going to squat as normal. The calf spasm was honestly scarier. I saw it ball up on my leg and only sllowwwly unclench
    Damn dude that sucks! Ive never seen a hammer strength dead machine...that is tight (i googled it)
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Damn dude that sucks! Ive never seen a hammer strength dead machine...that is tight (i googled it)
    We've got one in our powerhouse gym here... it even has a second set of handles that allows you to set a seat inside and do just shrugs incase your lower back is bad.

  8. I really like the HS dead motion too, it's a very strongman-type lift. I have done it for 6 with 16 plates, and it was awesome.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I really like the HS dead motion too, it's a very strongman-type lift. I have done it for 6 with 16 plates, and it was awesome.
    dude you are the Hulk. what a beast

  10. Very good biceps day, OK day on squats.

    Did a bunch of easy heavy singles for squat up to 445

    315x12

    315x8

    some practice speed reps at 225

    Biceps
    EZBar curls worked up to 172.5 (or whatever 3 25s on a side is) for 8 reps with cheating, which may be close to a PR

    then burned out at 142.5, then 122.5

    then 2 sets of spider curls at 95 (love these for stretch)

    2 sets wrist curls at 90 mini barbell (supinated)

    some calves

    abductors and adductors

    And that's it. Ate a 24oz steak with veggies, 3 scoops of protein of various types in milk, a bowl of cinnamon sugar oatmeal, and a pb+honey sandwich.

    Dosed the Anabeta 2 pre 2 post. Good workout. I was wearing a cutoff shirt and couldn't resist hitting some front double bi shots in the mirror. Arms are lookin' good!
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  11. Nice!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Finally, there were some bros on the vertical leg press machine doing triples with 4 plates on a side (this machine: YouTube - vertical leg press)

    ...so i went over and did a deep widowmaker for 20 reps with 6 plates on a side, cold. Not in a ****ish way, it was all cool.

    This reminded me of something. I went into the gym and asked when he would be finished on the bench, he said he was done and asked me if I wanted him to take the plates off. I said "no it is ok, I need a warm up set" as it was only 135lbs but he said "alright, I know I have been out of the game a while but there is no need for that" as if I was trying to be arrogant with him.

    A colleague of mine was the fitness manager at our gym. He hated one guy in there so much he told me he once followed him around the gym going immediately on every machine he went on, upping the weight and doing more reps just to spite him lol.

  13. Haha. It's definitely all about tone and presentation - My buddy is like a lifting robot, and anyone he even asks to work in with jut assumes he is a huge jerk. I've never had a problem, I always try to be personable and recognize we're all there for the same reason at the gym.

    Being the size of a house probably helps too.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  14. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Haha. It's definitely all about tone and presentation - My buddy is like a lifting robot, and anyone he even asks to work in with jut assumes he is a huge jerk. I've never had a problem, I always try to be personable and recognize we're all there for the same reason at the gym.

    Being the size of a house probably helps too.


    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Any noticeable changes in the mirror? I was looking today and can definitely see a difference in LBM.


  16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Any noticeable changes in the mirror? I was looking today and can definitely see a difference in LBM.
    I think the biggest changes people will see over the course of a full month of AnaBeta are changes in the mirror
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Any noticeable changes in the mirror? I was looking today and can definitely see a difference in LBM.
    Arms look fuller. More definition around my fat-pack. Good serratus size and definition. Back seems to have slightly more topology to it. If I can turn in a good workout today, I will be very happy.

    Biggest thing I've noticed so far is that I don't want to leave the gym. It sounds a little weird from a guy who has admittedly made a lot of progress...but I have to go it alone now and ESPECIALLY when I'm cutting/recomping I don't like beign in the gym that much. This PES anabolic really has given me the desire to be in there more. I did high rep squats, and once I caught my breath, I was ready for more. That NEVER happens. I'm dosing 2 in the hour before my workouts while I load up on food, so maybe this is an acute effect, but it's very nice.

    I've been roundly ignoring the recommendation to not take before bed (I'm of the opinion having low blood sugar levels while asleep is beneficial) and I wake up with a dry mouth ready to pee frequently. So, definitely shuttling effects for water/glycogen, presumably into muscle. I have noticed the "all day pump" - it's subtle, but more than any GDA or partitioner I've used. Probably similar to ultradosed cissus or ostarine more than something like epistane or superdrol, where I constantly feel like I could rip a car in half.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  18. The feedback on this compound amazes me

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Fuark, forgot to take it before dinner, popping 4 now
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Fuark, forgot to take it before dinner, popping 4 now
    LOL. Missing a dose doesn't mean you need to take all at once!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  21. Experimental, though. No ill effects from taking them at once.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  22. Haven't had much to write home about at the gym from recent sessions - going today with a focus on legs. I actually am finding that, being on a caloric deficit, this stuff pushes me to work out possibly more than my recovery capacity. I think Rosie is dead on with it being perfect for a lean bulk. I actually am down to 251 now, so I am still losing at a similar rate to what I was before - I think this stuff is diuretic though, so I may have a minor LBM gain to show for it.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Haven't had much to write home about at the gym from recent sessions - going today with a focus on legs. I actually am finding that, being on a caloric deficit, this stuff pushes me to work out possibly more than my recovery capacity. I think Rosie is dead on with it being perfect for a lean bulk. I actually am down to 251 now, so I am still losing at a similar rate to what I was before - I think this stuff is diuretic though, so I may have a minor LBM gain to show for it.
    Have fun with your legs' session

    AnaBeta-01 definitely exerts a diuretic effect

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  24. 13 reps with 16 plates vertical leg press (PR)
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    13 reps with 16 plates vertical leg press (PR)
    Congrats on the PR
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. Collision Course:XFA/AnaBeta/TTA/DAA & more
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:32 PM
  4. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Log in
Log in