PES AnaBeta-01 Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

PES AnaBeta-01 Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Ain't that the truth - they're too busy getting ready to go out partying, LOL. Ah well, more space and less idiots to deal with
    Partying is overrated the gym is not, one is an investment in you..the other can destroy it.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Ain't that the truth - they're too busy getting ready to go out partying, LOL. Ah well, more space and less idiots to deal with
    lol so true, my gym was empty today 530pm est, effing awesome
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Love friday gym - hardcore crowd only. Did it fasted + BCAA, so no strength gains but hopefully I'm cutting up even more
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Partying is overrated the gym is not, one is an investment in you..the other can destroy it.
    Even though I don't mind doing it a few times a year, I've never been a party girl - give me the gym any day of the week
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Even though I don't mind doing it a few times a year, I've never been a party girl - give me the gym any day of the week
    Give me a patio, some ice cold micro brew and a cardinals game!
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    That is after training hard for the week and minus the cardinals Give me some live music any day.

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    when I go to see the NY RedBulls at the arena Ill have a beer or two, or to the Yankees stadium Ill have a couple, thats pretty much it. still remember when ghb products were legal, the good ol'days lol, then a bunch bone heads used it and abused it on a lot of levels, you guys and know how it all went down
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Chest and back on Friday...good choice...no ones every in the gym!
    Couldn't agree more
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Pulled 585, figured out a deficiency in my dead form (was straightening legs too early, bringing my shoulders way in front of the bar instead of over it).

PR for being natty, actually.

Did a billion rack pulls to reinforce my lockout form. from right below the knees. 495x8 405xWho knows (more than 20?)

neutral grip pulldowns @260 - 8 4 5 (dropped to 240). Did these DC style because I was crunched for time. Surprisingly heavy.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on the natty PR!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Pulled 585, figured out a deficiency in my dead form (was straightening legs too early, bringing my shoulders way in front of the bar instead of over it).

Did a billion rack pulls to reinforce my lockout form. from right below the knees. 495x8 405xWho knows (more than 20?)

neutral grip pulldowns @260 - 8 4 5 (dropped to 240). Did these DC style because I was crunched for time. Surprisingly heavy.
    that's boss man! great work! how's your physique progressing on this stuff?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

I feel small because I'm not on, but aesthetically I would say I'm at my peak. Less monstrous than on superdrol, obviously, but I'm just a bit away from having abs now.

Had corporate softball practice last night, smashed a bunch of HR in batting practice, but my front shoulder is pretty sore today. might have to work around it tonight.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I feel small because I'm not on, but aesthetically I would say I'm at my peak. Less monstrous than on superdrol, obviously, but I'm just a bit away from having abs now.
    Small as in size? If your physique is improving, I wouldn't imagine it would matter how you "feel"

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Yes, it' just a personal neurosis and no reflection on the product. I'm just waxing poetic about my crippling bigorexia. Probably not the place for it.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is easily the highest volume posterior chain session I have ever seen.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

My bottle is starting to get low. Destroyed another arms + legs workout. Really awesome vascularity and pump, if I had to pick one thing I've noticed the most, it's vascularity for sure. I'm down 5 lbs since starting, definition and vascularity is better. Strength up and down depending on the lift, but generally holding steady enough to keep me happy.

I told nattydisaster pretty early in the run that it feels to me almost like SUPER-forskolin. Now, I am pretty sure it isn't forskolin in there, but if you ever took the nutraplanet tub of 20% extract for a few months, you'd notice a subtle but definite change in physique. Slightly better energy. The point is, forskolin was always legit in terms of method of action, but I think it was underdosed/too expensive. This is sort of the apotheosis of the breed. I actually am of the opinion that this would make a pretty good complement to an AI. PES is famous for their stacks anyway, I would be very interested in running this + Titanium (or other fenugreek product, which I feel may synergize nicely) in PCT, especially alongside ostarine.

I should also mention that I was intermittent fasting and took a lot of liberties with dosing during this run - the hypoglycemic effects, I can definitely confirm. Actually more noticeable than any other GDA I've taken. A few times I made some poor choices (taking 3 anabeta with a large pizza postworkout and not quite enough water before bed woke me up with insane thirst - I've only gotten that kind of glycogen loading effect from DS before.)

I think that there is definitely merit to this product. As long as PES checks in with a price point similar to their other products, I would recommend picking up a bottle. And this is coming from someone who more or less has sworn off most natural designer/prop blend supps after a few poor experiences.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I should also mention that I was intermittent fasting and took a lot of liberties with dosing during this run - the hypoglycemic effects, I can definitely confirm. Actually more noticeable than any other GDA I've taken. A few times I made some poor choices (taking 3 anabeta with a large pizza postworkout and not quite enough water before bed woke me up with insane thirst - I've only gotten that kind of glycogen loading effect from DS before.)
    Definitely something you notice more and more when you STOP using AnaBeta-01 and realize just HOW good it was! I can't wait to get back on it if just for THIS effect!

~Rosie~

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

I agree Rosie, could you see using AB01 as a sort of "Anti-cheat" for people who are on any sort of cyclic diet?
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I agree Rosie, could you see using AB01 as a sort of "Anti-cheat" for people who are on any sort of cyclic diet?
    What do you mean an "Anti-cheat" (if you're using a cyclic diet such as calorie or carbohydrate cycling, etc., then this is going to b effective without any "assistance")? If you mean as a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic, then yes.

~Rosie~

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

To be honest I just wanted to get another instance of your avatar on the page

I meant as the latter, yes. One could really maximize the performance/price ratio in that way, I feel.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

It's over!

I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

It's over!

I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.
    I understand that feeling - when you run out of a good thing that you just want to keep going indefinitely!

My thoughts re AnaBeta-01 being better suited towards those wanting gains - albeit not because of going hypo, but because of the aggressive appetite when on it.

Nice on the vascularity front

Definitely a very special product - one that you're missing out on if you don't ever use it!

Thanks for running your log and giving feedback on AnaBeta-01, bud

~Rosie~

23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's over!

We appreciate the log, and the trust you have in PES to beta test a product. I was glad to allow you to test it since I know you are a closet science nerd but a beast in the gym!

Perfect combo for a beta tester...you can read your body well
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Very nice final review Gotta love the pumpzzz
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

Definitely. I'll pick up a bottle for PCT, I think it could have real uses there, as long as your aromatase situation is already under control. I also love the idea of this stacked with Erase, Ostarine, and peptides.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Let me know when you start a PCT sometime
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Collision Course:XFA/AnaBeta/TTA/DAA & more