Boagrius Logging PES Alpha T2 and Erase (sponsored)

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Background: I have been lifting for over 5 years now. Currently, I weight 248 pounds and 6'4. I have my training and nutrition spot on for this 4 week log. I have tried a ton of supplements (preworkouts, thermogenics, B2 agonist, PH's, etc).

My workouts will be 5 times a week. I am going to do 75-90 minute workouts and follow up with 30 minutes of cardio after. I will most likely split this so I can do cardio in the morning and the workouts afternoon.

I will consume 3300 calories a day which is about 400 less than what I currently am. Im shooting for around 375 grams of protein so I don't lose as much muscle.

Other supplements
Whey Protein
Methyl Mass (Pre)
White Flood (Pre)
Fish Oil
Taurine

I should be logging everyday. So hope yall like enjoy the log. Pictures will come shortly

Begin DAY 1!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 1

Today was a great start. I started with 2 Alpha T2 in the morning and one Erase and hour after. Second dose was around 6 when I get off work, 1 Alpha T2 and Erase. I will take the last erase tonight around 11 when I go to bed.

Alpha T2
Gave me a lot of energy throughout the day and didn't have any jitters. I was still really hungry so no noticable effects for appetite supressant. I did notice the diretic effects. I was using the restroom probably every hour and drinking water like crazy. During the workout I had a lot of focus and energy. However, I did have some stomach cramps and got a little light headed when super setting. I think this is cause I stacked my preworkout with it (don't recommend if your doing high reps). Tomorrow I will cut the preworkout in half and see how it works. Hopefully the cramps will subside.

Erase
I have taken Erase before and love it!! I feel that it contributed to the water loss and hopefully maintain muscle as the cycle continues.

Overall great day with no worries. Tomorrow is legs and I always go heavy. Ill report how heavy weight training and low reps react with the Alpha and Erase. Also, pictures tomorrow, I forgot today and im to tired to worry about it tonight.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Intro pictures. Hope to be shredded after this cycle!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Damn looking ripped already, what bf% are you now?
Thats a good question. Ill get those measurements in the next few days and post em up for ya

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 2

Last night I didn't sleep well. Either from the supplements or working out later than usual. Hopefully, tonight will be better. I have been sweating quite a bit today a lot more than usual. Im ready to hit the gym after work to see if I have the light headed feeling again. Day 2 is going good!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Just finished my workout and I feel great. I sweat so much more, last longer during my workouts, and I wasn't light headed this time (one scoop of preworkout instead of two). I currently weight 247 and Im assuming the pound was water weight that I have lost. I am going to increase protein the next few days so I can keep my muscle as much as possible

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 3
Got much better sleep last night. I feel great today. Still quite a bit of sweating and really thristy but overall a good feeling. Im gonna take today off from the gym and watch my carbs. Ill be back tomorrow hittin it hard!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Alpha-T2 brings on the sweat thats for sure
Dude its crazy, but im lovin it!! The first week photos should show some pretty drastic differences

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 4

I feel great!! I can see the upper abs becoming more defined and getting more cut around my shoulders. Ill hit the weights again today and post some updated pictures tomorrow morning.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I feel great!! I can see the upper abs becoming more defined and getting more cut around my shoulders. Ill hit the weights again today and post some updated pictures tomorrow morning.
YO , thats awesome bro results in less than a week , I might do this cycle lol seriously :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
YO , thats awesome bro results in less than a week , I might do this cycle lol seriously :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:
Dude its pretty nuts, I did add quite a bit of cardio but im definitely seeing results quick

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
That would be awesome!! I really need to find out what im at now

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Dude its pretty nuts, I did add quite a bit of cardio but im definitely seeing results quick
sounds good, I already have erase, and since T2 is not expensive $*** Im getting it bro! why not loose some bf, before a sick @$$ ph cycle this summer lol

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Exactly man, Right after this im suppose to run the new anabolic from PES too. See how much lean mass i can add

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Exactly man, Right after this im suppose to run the new anabolic from PES too. See how much lean mass i can add
now were talking bro, effing beast mode coming to gym near you!!! lol

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 5

I did 30 minutes of cardio and an hour leg workout last night. I am currently at 246 (-2) pounds from when I began. I still think i need to add more protein, i feel im losing to quickly. Overall, I still love it!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

I did 30 minutes of cardio and an hour leg workout last night. I am currently at 246 (-2) pounds from when I began. I still think i need to add more protein, i feel im losing to quickly. Overall, I still love it!!
I would up the protein and complex carbs a little. I am sure some of the initial weight loss was water

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I would up the protein and complex carbs a little. I am sure some of the initial weight loss was water
Yea good call. Im eating a ton and still dropping man. I am really suprise at this stuff!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I almost wanna stack this with Havoc or H-drol. See what happens lol

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I almost wanna stack this with Havoc or H-drol. See what happens lol
that sounds great, and that would be a bad ass cycle, why not lol. but, wait, then how would we know what this natty stacks' potential really is, did that make sense (its been a long day)
what i mean is if you add ph's into this already stellar combo, we wont have a clear indication on what should get credit or how to gauge your results.
its up to you, imo id like to see how much bf you'll loose on this stack.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
O i know. Im not gonna do it with this cycle. Im running this one solo, but for the future I would like to try it with Havoc. Might do it this summer

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 8

I will be posting pictures today to show my results from the past week. I increased my caloric intake so my weight hasn't fluctuated as much. I am still currently at 246 but feeling really lean. I haven't seen any decrease in strength or muscle size yet. Still feeling great!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
O i know. Im not gonna do it with this cycle. Im running this one solo, but for the future I would like to try it with Havoc. Might do it this summer
cool bro. nice log:afro: getting it done

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
cool bro. nice log:afro: getting it done
Thanks man!! Im trying to keep it interesting but my life consist of work and working out lol. Kinda boring

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!! Im trying to keep it interesting but my life consist of work and working out lol. Kinda boring
Nothing wrong with it if it's your passion. Some balance is good, though - take it from someone who revolved their life around training and sport for years.

Going from ripped to ultimate, though - love it, bud!

~Rosie~

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 9

Weight is still at 246. After the first week i lost two pounds so im on schedule to lose 8 in 4 weeks. Workouts are still amazing and I have a lot more endurance in my cardio. I am gonna change my workouts this week and add another day in. I wanna vary my workouts so I see more results. Here are the one week pics!!

photo.JPG

Attachments

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
photo01.JPG

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Nothing wrong with it if it's your passion. Some balance is good, though - take it from someone who revolved their life around training and sport for years.

Going from ripped to ultimate, though - love it, bud!

~Rosie~
Haha thanks Rosie!! It's definitely a big passion of mine and Im really glad I can continue to do it

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
2 pounds of fat is real good bro, your target is totally attainable, you'll loose more tho

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
2 pounds of fat is real good bro, your target is totally attainable, you'll loose more tho
Thanks bro, I am just trying to maintain my strength through the whole thing. Hope I can keep it up

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 10

Dropped another pound (245) so thats 3 pounds so far. Im starting to get a little tired during the day, I think I may be pushing it a little to hard and overtraining. Im gonna finish out the week lifting and take Saturday off to rest up. Still very impressed and feel great other than being tired.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Dropped another pound (245) so thats 3 pounds so far. Im starting to get a little tired during the day, I think I may be pushing it a little to hard and overtraining. Im gonna finish out the week lifting and take Saturday off to rest up. Still very impressed and feel great other than being tired.
good, yeah rest up

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 14

I took the weekend off to rest up, I feel a lot better! Im gonna push it in the gym again this week and hopefully see if i can drop some more poundage. Ill get my weigh in after work today and update yall

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

I took the weekend off to rest up, I feel a lot better! Im gonna push it in the gym again this week and hopefully see if i can drop some more poundage. Ill get my weigh in after work today and update yall
Good stuff :) Make EVERY session INTENSE! :buttkick:

~Rosie~

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

cool

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 17

Sorry for skippin a few days. I had an awesome back workout on monday. My weight is maintaining at 246, possibly due to the increased calories so I wouldn't lose muscle. Yesterday I got some blood work done so I can see how the erase and Alpha T2 are affecting everything. Hitting some hard legs tonight and hopefully getting bloodwork back tomorrow. I'll let ya know weight tonight.

Pictures and video log will be up tomorrow Natty

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Day 18

I did legs last night and had another great workout. I hadn't deadlifted in a few months and wanted to see where my max was. After reppin 500 I tried for 600 and got it once!! That was a new personal best for me. Im really glad I haven't lost strength from this cut and really pleased with the results!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

I did legs last night and had another great workout. I hadn't deadlifted in a few months and wanted to see where my max was. After reppin 500 I tried for 600 and got it once!! That was a new personal best for me. Im really glad I haven't lost strength from this cut and really pleased with the results!!
Congratulations on the Personal Best! You most definitely do NOT have to lose strength when losing fat, and if you didn't believe it before, I know you do now! :friday:

~Rosie~

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Thanks Rosie!! The stack is going really well. I have maintained all my strength and look really lean. More pictures coming next week. I have a ton of energy and a pretty good libido kick. I have had no adverse side effects and my blood work came back normal (not testing test till after stack before anabeta). Ill keep posting!!