Boagrius Logging PES Alpha T2 and Erase (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Boagrius Logging PES Alpha T2 and Erase (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    Day 10

Dropped another pound (245) so thats 3 pounds so far. Im starting to get a little tired during the day, I think I may be pushing it a little to hard and overtraining. Im gonna finish out the week lifting and take Saturday off to rest up. Still very impressed and feel great other than being tired.
    good, yeah rest up

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Day 14

I took the weekend off to rest up, I feel a lot better! Im gonna push it in the gym again this week and hopefully see if i can drop some more poundage. Ill get my weigh in after work today and update yall
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 14

I took the weekend off to rest up, I feel a lot better! Im gonna push it in the gym again this week and hopefully see if i can drop some more poundage. Ill get my weigh in after work today and update yall
    Good stuff Make EVERY session INTENSE!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Day 14

cool
  5. New Member

here I am
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    here I am
    Thanks for joinin bro
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Day 17

Sorry for skippin a few days. I had an awesome back workout on monday. My weight is maintaining at 246, possibly due to the increased calories so I wouldn't lose muscle. Yesterday I got some blood work done so I can see how the erase and Alpha T2 are affecting everything. Hitting some hard legs tonight and hopefully getting bloodwork back tomorrow. I'll let ya know weight tonight.

Pictures and video log will be up tomorrow Natty
    Perform and Transform
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Day 18

I did legs last night and had another great workout. I hadn't deadlifted in a few months and wanted to see where my max was. After reppin 500 I tried for 600 and got it once!! That was a new personal best for me. Im really glad I haven't lost strength from this cut and really pleased with the results!!
    Perform and Transform
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Day 18

I did legs last night and had another great workout. I hadn't deadlifted in a few months and wanted to see where my max was. After reppin 500 I tried for 600 and got it once!! That was a new personal best for me. Im really glad I haven't lost strength from this cut and really pleased with the results!!
    Congratulations on the Personal Best! You most definitely do NOT have to lose strength when losing fat, and if you didn't believe it before, I know you do now!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thanks Rosie!! The stack is going really well. I have maintained all my strength and look really lean. More pictures coming next week. I have a ton of energy and a pretty good libido kick. I have had no adverse side effects and my blood work came back normal (not testing test till after stack before anabeta). Ill keep posting!!
    Perform and Transform
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Thanks Rosie!! The stack is going really well. I have maintained all my strength and look really lean. More pictures coming next week. I have a ton of energy and a pretty good libido kick. I have had no adverse side effects and my blood work came back normal (not testing test till after stack before anabeta). Ill keep posting!!
    at this point of your cycle, how are you sleeping
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    at this point of your cycle, how are you sleeping
    Sleep well some nights, others I have to take a sleeping pill. The benefits outway the harder nights. I still like the cycle and almost done
    Perform and Transform
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

good to know
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Cycle is Over

Sorry I was gone for so long, I had to move so I could start my new job! Overall the cycle was great. I had decent fatloss while maintaining all of my muscle. I shredded down to a six pack but put on a little during the two week move .I had a lot of energy throughout with no sides, except for mild insomnia, which wasn't but a few days. I would definitely choose to take it again.

Natty was kind enough to send me Anabeta to take immediately after the Erase and Alpha T2 stack. I start logging that on Monday!
    Perform and Transform
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Cycle is Over

Sorry I was gone for so long, I had to move so I could start my new job! Overall the cycle was great. I had decent fatloss while maintaining all of my muscle. I shredded down to a six pack but put on a little during the two week move .I had a lot of energy throughout with no sides, except for mild insomnia, which wasn't but a few days. I would definitely choose to take it again.

Natty was kind enough to send me Anabeta to take immediately after the Erase and Alpha T2 stack. I start logging that on Monday!
    We understand that life gets in the way, and logging is not the most important thing out there, so what if you have some time off.

Thanks for your feedback. That's great that you got the results you did - always nice seeing your 6-pack

Looking forward to seeing how you find AnaBeta-01 - it's an awesome product!

~Rosie~

16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on the new job!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Thanks a lot guys, im really excited!!!
    Perform and Transform
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
  3. Erase+Alpha+Oxy Log
    By mersad in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:37 PM
  4. Replies: 350
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:01 PM