Andrew732's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. Andrew732's PES-AnaBeta-01 Log


    PES was kind enough to allow me to beta-test their potential new anabolic supplement. The only thing I can tell you that its DHSEA compliant and does not lower testosterone which are plus to a competitive athlete as myself. I am not sure on how I will dose it till I experience what works best with me, tommorow will be day 1 which I will try 2 caps with my big meal prior to training, won't get home till late, then I will take 2 caps with a big post training meal. I don't have time to have solid sized meals throughout the day due to my limited breaks in between sessions, I have at least 4 training sessions along weight lifting that I do six days a week. I will list the types of training that I do along effects from the product including sides. I am hoping that this product also enhances androgenic activity because that is a plus when you are a heavy competitor. I do expect to put some size since from what I have read it works upon the most anabolic hormone within the body, INSULIN! I am going to try to do pre and post pics. Thanks again PES! ALL are welcome to view and comment towards my log.


  2. subbed in for this one.. excited to see what PES has in store for us
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. subbed and looking forward to hearing more!

  4. in this bro good luck
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  5. Awesome A!! Can't wait to see what you think.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. subbed, look forward to your thoughts on this, natty is recommending to take 4 caps per day, I'm currently taking 1/1/1/1, 1 pre w/o 2 others with meals and the last pre bed, loving it so far

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    subbed, look forward to your thoughts on this, natty is recommending to take 4 caps per day, I'm currently taking 1/1/1/1, 1 pre w/o 2 others with meals and the last pre bed, loving it so far
    What are the pros and cons thus far?

  8. been getting nice pumps thus far... no cons from what I've experienced this far

  9. very interested in this.I'm in.

  10. You know I am on board.
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    PES was kind enough to allow me to beta-test their potential new anabolic supplement. The only thing I can tell you that its DHSEA compliant and does not lower testosterone which are plus to a competitive athlete as myself. I am not sure on how I will dose it till I experience what works best with me, tommorow will be day 1 which I will try 2 caps with my big meal prior to training, won't get home till late, then I will take 2 caps with a big post training meal. I don't have time to have solid sized meals throughout the day due to my limited breaks in between sessions, I have at least 4 training sessions along weight lifting that I do six days a week. I will list the types of training that I do along effects from the product including sides. I am hoping that this product also enhances androgenic activity because that is a plus when you are a heavy competitor. I do expect to put some size since from what I have read it works upon the most anabolic hormone within the body, INSULIN! I am going to try to do pre and post pics. Thanks again PES! ALL are welcome to view and comment towards my log.
    Has this been confirmed? My log will be popping up in the near future but I haven't read this for sure. Some of the reviews suggest that would be the case but one also said "increase in sex drive" so I second guessed my first thoughts.

    I am in. Keen to see how this works for you.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Has this been confirmed? My log will be popping up in the near future but I haven't read this for sure. Some of the reviews suggest that would be the case but one also said "increase in sex drive" so I second guessed my first thoughts.

    I am in. Keen to see how this works for you.
    I will state that PES will neither confirm nor deny this. The point of the blind testing is to give true reviews and responses from people who know their body well. If we state it will raise your test 1000% people will look for that and start touting how they have morning wood. When all information and reviews are collected and we see what we expect then it will see the light of day. Hopefully people understand what we are trying to accomplish and remove any doubt about the products effectiveness.
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I will state that PES will neither confirm nor deny this. The point of the blind testing is to give true reviews and responses from people who know their body well. If we state it will raise your test 1000% people will look for that and start touting how they have morning wood. When all information and reviews are collected and we see what we expect then it will see the light of day. Hopefully people understand what we are trying to accomplish and remove any doubt about the products effectiveness.
    You heard it here first!

    Thanks for clearing it up with the first sentence. I just wanted clarification on that.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You heard it here first!

    Thanks for clearing it up with the first sentence. I just wanted clarification on that.
    HAHA... you have single handedly just brought PubMed to it's knees because it will be inundated with searches related to 1000% and testosterone. Too bad it is only at the intratesticular level!
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. So users can expect an increase in testicular weight? You know how loggers love cupping themselves to assess the progress of their latest T booster.

    Jokes aside, interesting in knowing how this works. I have no clue what the product is supposed to be, the most commonly reported effects seem to be down the carb line. Muscle pumps, tolerance to higher carb intake, reduced sugar cravings, increase in weight, losing bodyfat etc.

    Very much looking forward to getting my hands on it. You only have to see the responses that come up in the PES thread to see how much respect their products get, even if their line is very small.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I will state that PES will neither confirm nor deny this. The point of the blind testing is to give true reviews and responses from people who know their body well. If we state it will raise your test 1000% people will look for that and start touting how they have morning wood. When all information and reviews are collected and we see what we expect then it will see the light of day. Hopefully people understand what we are trying to accomplish and remove any doubt about the products effectiveness.
    I like how you guys roll..
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. IN! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one Andrew!

  18. Satus confirmed : Maxx`s in

  19. Def here to support a good bro and a damn good company.

  20. subbed
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html

  21. I'm here for the party
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. How do! I'm in on this...this is gonna be way better than the subscription of Better Homes and garden my wife just got...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How do! I'm in on this...this is gonna be way better than the subscription of Better Homes and garden my wife just got...
    hahaha
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  24. in on this as well. Mine just got delivered

  25. Update, shiznit is STRONG, more to come later.

  26. Looking forward to it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Andrew732's HGHup Experience
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 443
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Andrew732 beta tests out AX's new PWO
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 09:33 PM
  4. Andrew732's initial review of O-E-P
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:42 PM
  5. Andrew732's Prime experience
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in