Forged Burner

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards

I posted this same question in female fitness a few days ago but I have got no replies so I will try my luck here.. Any feed back??

My wife has been hitting the gym now for almost 2 months on her conquest to lose weight she is about to be finishing her 2nd cycle of USPlabs OxyElite Pro and was thinking of switching things up and trying Forged Burner for a cycle.. She is real happy with her results form USPlabs OxyElite Pro about 15lbs in less then 2 months but like I said she is almost done with her 2nd cycle of it and I have told her it would be best to stop taking it (as the bottle directs) and either start on a new supplement or take nothing at all.. Are there any other FEMALE’s out there that have tried Forged Burner? If so what where your results? I see a lot of good feedback on it but most of them are men and I am really looking for a female prospective on this.. Any feed back on this would be helpful.

Thanks!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If she's ok with stims, just put her on an ECA stack. I've tried Forged Burner before and it's ok. It has DMAA included but it's a prop blend so you don't know how much of what you're actually taking in.

mathew34

Awards
my gf tried forged burner and she's amazed:veryhappy: with this product! And for me, i've been using this for 2 months half, my body works great! i have no doubt for this product, especially NTBM company, NTBM company has ultrafast shipment.. Extremely amazing company.. I SWEAR!!!