poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance presents
The AndroHard enhanced Fat Loss Stack​

Androhard Information:

https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/androhard-v2.html
The Official AndroHard Softgel Thread - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia | Primordial Performance Blog

Androhard Ingredients:

Super-R-DHEA™ (3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one)- 300mg
Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex™- 2995mg

Fat Loss Stack Information:

Fat Loss Stack with DermaTherm, CLA and Green Tea
The Official Fat Loss Stack Thread - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

FLS Includes:
Dermatherm Target
CLA
Green Tea

Planned Dosing:

Androhard- 3 soft gels am, 3 soft gels pm (4-6 weeks)

Dermatherm- 1-2 pumps ed (love handles/chest)
CLA- 2 gels 2x.ed
Green tea- 1 cap, 3x.ed (with meals)

Support Supplements:

Digestive Enzymes (with meals)
Beta Alanine
PP MAP

Diet:

Main idea here is fat loss, so I will be at a caloric deficit diet for now with LBM
preservation/growth a secondary goal. Carbs will be dropped to a minimum but a full blown ketosis diet is out of the question since I get hypo and all sickly doing that...

A healthy well rounded diet will be used with timing specific macro ratios in each meal specified for recovery/fatloss/energy stores.

Specific daily kcals/foods will not be recorded as I feel can droll reading through logs that go that in depth and tedious work for the logger when I already know what works for myself and can apply that knowledge using a variety of food sources to reach my goals... A typical daily diet for me us listed below... But this isn't a problem or the focus of this log, Androhard and the FLS's ability to HELP me in accelerating my goals is whats on display here and will be the focus point of ththis log. Other random although pertinent info will be added or omitted as I see fit throughout, I'll also be open to answering questions.

Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)
AND
Glass of Low sodium V8 juice

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Bananas for needed potassium
Can of tuna
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat, high in protein

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli
Or
Home made Chili with lean rinsed beef.

Preworkout
Protein powder w/ 8g L-Leucine

Postworkout
Protein powder or Isopure drink
Simple carbs at first

Dinner
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA complex

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
AM Cardio usually, if not cardio done for 20min post lifts... sometimes both.

Chest
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Dips 3 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
TUT Bare bar Incline Press 5 reps @15-20sec pos and neg for a 30-40sec
Cable Cross over press 4x10

Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10

Off

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
DB shoulder press or military press4x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Lateral Cable Raise 4x10
Front Cable Raise 4x10
Lateral/front cable raise- 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15

Legs
Leg press 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10

Off or Arms only (tris and bis)

Off

pics and measurements will be taken and posted at the start of the cycle one week from now

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POOOPI
so in this bro got some androhard myself ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice, hows it goin fellas!

Ya I'm super excited to see what AndroHard can do for me right now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol Primordial Pooper! In!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A-Hard Poop..just kidding. Good to see this solo run.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In like flynn. Hows it been PP!?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for showing interest everyone! Lets turn this thing into a barn burner!

Good to see you as well Ryan! Just gettin back in the swing of things for a summer job I need to be in good shape for, if I look god at the beach too, eh, itll work lol. Nothin like a log to keep one dedicated though.

Given how ive responded to other dht produts and derivitives im expecting to see some major fat loss and ecen some decent muscle gain if I pull it out to 6 or 8 weeks.... Very exciting!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for showing interest everyone! Lets turn this thing into a barn burner!

Good to see you as well Ryan! Just gettin back in the swing of things for a summer job I need to be in good shape for, if I look god at the beach too, eh, itll work lol. Nothin like a log to keep one dedicated though.

Given how ive responded to other dht produts and derivitives im expecting to see some major fat loss and ecen some decent muscle gain if I pull it out to 6 or 8 weeks.... Very exciting!
Gotta love DHT. I don't like the idea of aromatising steroids... sure, there's test... but... I love DHT!!!! lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love DHT. I don't like the idea of aromatising steroids... sure, there's test... but... I love DHT!!!! lol
agreed. IMO DHT is far more vaulable to me personally than test not saying i wouldnt use or i dont use test but DHT is my fav.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it Poops! Haven't seen ya around here ina bit.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sub'd. Nice to see someone running hard solo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
John!

Good to see you made it in here on the first page, didnt want to have to hunt you down :D

That..... Or.... Just follow you across the forum, thread to thread, negating all you post and insult your inability to control your bladder....

It looks as though you have chosen... Wisely.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John!

Good to see you made it in here on the first page, didnt want to have to hunt you down :D

That..... Or.... Just follow you across the forum, thread to thread, negating all you post and insult your inability to control your bladder....

It looks as though you have chosen... Wisely.
You told me you wouldn't tell anyone! :AR15firing:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn I just re-read the intro and realized this log doesn't start for several more days! I was anticipating some good news!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poopypants do you really poop your pants?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn I just re-read the intro and realized this log doesn't start for several more days! I was anticipating some good news!!
I was all :fest30:

But now I'm :irked:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I thought I replied to Ryans post already.... Guess that's what I get for using my phone to do stuff...

Ya I just wanted to get the basics posted up here sooooo that way as son as I have everything on hand I can get right to logging my experience.....

And yes, pooping my pants is a daily occurence.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second page is turning out great already lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, feel like a turkey here... 2nd page and I havnt technically started, sorry fellas.

Also it looks as though I won't be starting for another week... Want to make sure I have every thing on hand first before starting and the budget is tight right now so I couldn't get everything as quickly as I thought I would.

Everything is def still goin down asap.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, feel like a turkey here... 2nd page and I havnt technically started, sorry fellas.

Also it looks as though I won't be starting for another week... Want to make sure I have every thing on hand first before starting and the budget is tight right now so I couldn't get everything as quickly as I thought I would.

great to hear can't wait to follow.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey thats cool man, get all your ducks in a row.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on androhard please post before and after pics can't wait for end results!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics will def be posted starting day one... I'm currently already dieting and training for fatloss and making decent progress so I dont want to throw any pics up yet and sure the results cause im sure ill look and measure diff between now and when I start. Also since I will already know what my rate of progress will be the differences once AndroHard is introduced....

Really can't wait to add it in cause im almost certain im in a catabolic state right now and would love to preserve some muscle here and create a nasty recomp..... Mmmmm recomp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol.... I need to grammer check my posts before clicking "post"....

I meant to say....

"Also since I will already know what my rate of progress will be the differences once AndroHard is introduced will be much more apparent ."

Thankfully hts speaks retard and could still manage to properly reply to my craptacular post, lol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit the coveted recomp poopy!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

It will be good to see what a more experinced lifter can do on a Androhard recomp to see where i'm going wrong so i'm looking forward to this.

:dance2:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

It will be good to see what a more experinced lifter can do on a Androhard recomp to see where i'm going wrong so i'm looking forward to this.

:dance2:
Yah I love it when vets run logs. Gives a lot of insight into successful training/dieting/supplementation.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride :thumbsup:

//CC

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting fellas..... Got my budgeted supp fund building still to make this happen but as of this week it looks like I still wont be able to place an androhard order.... I will make sure to keep all updated until this happens and then promise a solid log once I start it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance presents
The AndroHard enhanced Fat Loss Stack​

Androhard Information:

https://www.primordialperformance.com/store/androhard-v2.html
The Official AndroHard Softgel Thread - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia | Primordial Performance Blog

Androhard Ingredients:

Super-R-DHEA™ (3a-enanthoxy-5a-androstan-17-one)- 300mg
Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex™- 2995mg

Fat Loss Stack Information:

Fat Loss Stack with DermaTherm, CLA and Green Tea
The Official Fat Loss Stack Thread - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

FLS Includes:
Dermatherm Target
CLA
Green Tea

Planned Dosing:

Androhard- 3 soft gels am, 3 soft gels pm (4-6 weeks)

Dermatherm- 1-2 pumps ed (love handles/chest)
CLA- 2 gels 2x.ed
Green tea- 1 cap, 3x.ed (with meals)

Support Supplements:

Digestive Enzymes (with meals)
Beta Alanine
PP MAP

Diet:

Main idea here is fat loss, so I will be at a caloric deficit diet for now with LBM
preservation/growth a secondary goal. Carbs will be dropped to a minimum but a full blown ketosis diet is out of the question since I get hypo and all sickly doing that...

A healthy well rounded diet will be used with timing specific macro ratios in each meal specified for recovery/fatloss/energy stores.

Specific daily kcals/foods will not be recorded as I feel can droll reading through logs that go that in depth and tedious work for the logger when I already know what works for myself and can apply that knowledge using a variety of food sources to reach my goals... A typical daily diet for me us listed below... But this isn't a problem or the focus of this log, Androhard and the FLS's ability to HELP me in accelerating my goals is whats on display here and will be the focus point of ththis log. Other random although pertinent info will be added or omitted as I see fit throughout, I'll also be open to answering questions.

Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)
AND
Glass of Low sodium V8 juice

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Bananas for needed potassium
Can of tuna
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat, high in protein

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli
Or
Home made Chili with lean rinsed beef.

Preworkout
Protein powder w/ 8g L-Leucine

Postworkout
Protein powder or Isopure drink
Simple carbs at first

Dinner
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA complex

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
AM Cardio usually, if not cardio done for 20min post lifts... sometimes both.

Chest
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Dips 3 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
TUT Bare bar Incline Press 5 reps @15-20sec pos and neg for a 30-40sec
Cable Cross over press 4x10

Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10

Off

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
DB shoulder press or military press4x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Lateral Cable Raise 4x10
Front Cable Raise 4x10
Lateral/front cable raise- 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15, 10/10/10/10x15

Legs
Leg press 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10

Off or Arms only (tris and bis)

Off

pics and measurements will be taken and posted at the start of the cycle one week from now
hmm... 32 sets for shoulders and 4 for quads.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, ive heard it before, believe me.... But here it is again...

Bottom line is my legs naturally are well defined and grow easily. I like to fit into my pants. My knees are also trashed from snowboarding. Can't do sets of squats for reps of 10 with any more then 225 without it sounding like I'm making popcorn.

My shoulders on the other hand are lacking, especially in comparison to my bis n tris which have been almost 18 inches in the past and grow faster then any other body part.

Also not every exercise listed is done every time.... Although super high volume shoulder trashings have definitely got them to respond and its my longest workout of the week....

Sounds and looks weird to everyone normal but gotta fight genetics in the weak areas and let it be where I'm blessed so I can be better proportioned :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't do sets of squats for reps of 10 with any more then 225 without it sounding like I'm making popcorn.
That sounds bad! Ouch :eek:uch:

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Lol, ive heard it before, believe me.... But here it is again...

Bottom line is my legs naturally are well defined and grow easily. I like to fit into my pants. My knees are also trashed from snowboarding. Can't do sets of squats for reps of 10 with any more then 225 without it sounding like I'm making popcorn.

My shoulders on the other hand are lacking, especially in comparison to my bis n tris which have been almost 18 inches in the past and grow faster then any other body part.

Also not every exercise listed is done every time.... Although super high volume shoulder trashings have definitely got them to respond and its my longest workout of the week....

Sounds and looks weird to everyone normal but gotta fight genetics in the weak areas and let it be where I'm blessed so I can be better proportioned :thumbsup:
I hear yah on the knees. I'm about the opposite on the arms and the Shoulder though my bis n tris take alot more work then almost anything to get them to grow. My secert is to hide everything in a nice layer of fat so people can't tell. :yup: Trust me it works.