PUMP FIXX by AMS Review

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Pump Fixx by AMS for the first time today and came away nicely surprised. I am always on the lookout for a new pre workout supplement and had always thought this one was solid looking. Nutra has it for $25.95 so it's pretty easy on the wallet. Here is the basic info:

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Pump Fixx™ Proprietary Blend 3.3 g **
Beta Alanine, Taurine, creatinol-o-phosphate, Arginine alpha ketoglutarate, caffeine anhydrous, beta-phenylethylamine, shizandrol-a, halostachine, Geranamine

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Potassium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, natural and artificial flavors, silica, beet juice concentrate, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red

Gram for gram it fits mid pack between Jacked3D and N2KTS and well below Mesomorph for 1 scoop. My stim tolerance right now is rather elevated and I went with the max dose of 3 scoops.

Stim Effect: It usually takes a couple of minutes for me to feel the bump from a supplement. This stuff was cranking me up by the second swallow. I had not eaten for about 1 1/2 hours so it was definitely on an empty stomach. My energy level ramped up quick and I also noticed a nice mood lift as well. This I can only attribute to the beta PEA. I was going hard the entire workout and never had any sort of crash following it. My workout ended up taking even longer than usual and I was still able to keep at it.

Pump: Nothing spectacular here but definitely a nice muscle fullness happening.

Taste: Interesting would be a good word here. It is a carbonated drink in Fruit Punch flavor. I mixed 3 scoops in 16oz of water and it had this feeling on your tongue like seltzer water. Strange at first but the flavor is easy to drink.

Mixability: This was not a problem at all. You don't shake it, you stir it because of the carbonation. Mixed completely with no residue or chunks.

Opinion: I am very happy with giving this a try. I will definitely be rotating this into my pre workout choices. The only questionable issue I have is with the BA amount. I took the max dose and did not experience any of the tingles I so love.

Definitely a lot of bang for the buck here guys!! :240:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review

I used this before cardio today for the first time and loved it. No crash for me and I used 3 scoops.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested as well how you are liking it after using it for awhile.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is still doing it's thing for me. I have in fact dialed it back to 2 scoops for my sweet spot. I think my favorite part is the great energy with that uplifting mood from the PEA. I also enjoy that funky tongue sensation from the carbonation now as well. Good to go here guys!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def nice review AZ! :biggthumpup:
I had been wondering about this one for a while...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is still doing it's thing for me. I have in fact dialed it back to 2 scoops for my sweet spot. I think my favorite part is the great energy with that uplifting mood from the PEA. I also enjoy that funky tongue sensation from the carbonation now as well. Good to go here guys!
I have always thought it tastes like code red mt dew a little.

We have an orange flavor coming soon.