SOUTHPAW vs APS' TESTALENSIS 100

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A huge thank you to APS and judgementday for graciously allowing me the opportunity to log their newest test booster, TESTALENSIS 100. I've been a huge fan of APS thanks to the results I've achieved with Mesomorph, Creatine Nitrate, Testatropin V2 and White Lightening. If those products are any indication, then Testalensis is sure to be another home run in their lineup. But let's not put the carriage before the horse. I will provide an honest and clear assessment of the product, good or bad.

My current weight is somewhere between 155-160. As summer approaches I obviously want to remain as lean as possible, while holding onto and hopefully adding on some additional muscle mass. I usually take in 3000-3500 calories a day, depending on the type of training I'm engaged in for that day. My diet is predicated on a high protein/high fat intake, while keeping carbs to a minimum. I will be performing fasted cardio 4-5 times a week The supplements I will be using prior to fasted cardio are as follows;

APS'White Lightening
Alpha-T2
Erase
ModernBCAA with added BCAA's

I will be lifting 4-5 times a week. I'll be employing whole body "conditioning" type routines coupled with traditional lifting. I also cycle, box and play basketball 3 times a week. My supplementation stack for lifting includes the following;

APS' Mesomorph
APS' Creatine Nitrate (6 caps pre with Meso and 2 post)
VPX Powershock with additional BCAA's added
1 cap of Testalensis pre with 1 gram of LCLT
1 cap of Erase post

According to the directions Testalensis should be taken 3 times a day (not sure if it should be taken with or without food?). Until I hear something back, I'll aim to take it on as near an empty stomach as possible.

The ingredient listing for T-100 is as follows;

3,4 divanil, bulbine natalensis 100:1, Macuna Pruriens, Fadogia, Zinc aspartate, Vit D3

I began by taking 1 cap last night prior to working legs. I'll normally be taking 1 cap in the morning, another around 2 and the last one before my evening workout. Test boosters take time, so don't expect me to say after 48 hours that I PR'd my bench by over 100lbs. I'll be honest and realistic with everyone. If I notice something tangible, you guys will hear about it. Testalensis will be put to the test (my John Kramer voice), let the games begins...

Attachments

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
In.

how long have you been running erase for so far? Liking it?

thinking of picking some up with nutra's sale.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

how long have you been running erase for so far? Liking it?

thinking of picking some up with nutra's sale.
Thanks Andrew. In regards to Erase, a little less than a month. I'm not sure about the leaning out effects because my calories have remained the same over the last month and I eat every 2 hours; however, friends/family are telling me that I actually look bigger. And the only difference over the last month has been the addition of Erase to my stack. I'll know more after the next 4 weeks, as I up the cardio. Thanks for following along.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice line up...will be watching...but not in a 'stalker' kind of way... :wall:

...oh and reps for using the word 'predicated'...that word is win!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice line up...will be watching...but not in a 'stalker' kind of way... :wall:

...oh and reps for using the word 'predicated'...that word is win!
Schizm, stalking is just another of way of saying "hey what's up", but in the dark, with the car lights off. I predicate my life on using the word "predicated".

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see what APS has cooked up for you!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
time to see if this matches the quality of the rest of APS lineup

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time to see if this matches the quality of the rest of APS lineup
Judo, thanks for joining the party. I'm anxious to find out myself. I loved my time on Triazole, so I'm hopeful that this will surpass that experience.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
In too, I have really been looking forward to this :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF & Atomic, thanks for following along!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to do before/after pictures?
Easy, you trying to get me to take my shirt off again? Now it's a party. I will do my best to post up pics and video if possible. Video may be easier.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bud! Cant wait for mine to show up!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in bud! Cant wait for mine to show up!
3C, thanks for joining. I look forward to following yours as well. This comes at a time where my workouts have been lackluster for the past month, as I'm working 11-12 hour days and trying to fit life in somewhere in the middle. I'll need the motivation that's for sure.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Glad to see some of these starting to roll!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl, as am I. I believe we're getting these before they are released to the market, which should be fairly soon. In lieu of the N.Bulbine controversy going around, I am hopeful that APS can change that perception with Testalensis.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subba dub dub got some testalensis in the tub:D

That Sir is a sick stack you got!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BN should be a big plus to that already strong ingredient list!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judge welcome my Canadian friend, or as they say here in America...welcome Drake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i am in-sorry to be late, but been real busy....lets see what this stuff can do!!!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked out back and bi's tonight. I felt a little weak towards the end, but all in all it was a good workout. This is officially my first day on Testalensis!

Attachments

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you have some pretty good shoulders from this angle :)

How does the pills smell? :p

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you have some pretty good shoulders from this angle :)

How does the pills smell? :p
Atomic, thanks man. I've been working shoulders hard over the past year, so it really shows.

I'm not sure how to answer the second question, I'll just say no lol. Thanks for following along.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atomic, thanks man. I've been working shoulders hard over the past year, so it really shows.

I'm not sure how to answer the second question, I'll just say no lol. Thanks for following along.
What exercise or sequence of exercises do you think helped your shoulder development the most? hmmm?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exercise or sequence of exercises do you think helped your shoulder development the most? hmmm?
To be honest with you, Schizm, I had so many routines in a month that I never allowed my body to adapt to any one thing. I do however love military presses, these were one of my favorites. I don't focus on numbers. I'm simple in that sense, I perform the routine until I trash that body part. I go home and I eat big...simple as that. I don't like getting bogged down in numbers. I think I have a decent handle on what works for me at this point, I'm still learning. My biceps are my weak point. I can't seem them to grow them or get them to pop, or maybe It's just not in the cards lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Rahl, as am I. I believe we're getting these before they are released to the market, which should be fairly soon. In lieu of the N.Bulbine controversy going around, I am hopeful that APS can change that perception with Testalensis.
I agree. With the rest of the profile in that stuff it should do something even if the bulbine sucked.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest with you, Schizm, I had so many routines in a month that I never allowed my body to adapt to any one thing. I do however love military presses, these were one of my favorites. I don't focus on numbers. I'm simple in that sense, I perform the routine until I trash that body part. I go home and I eat big...simple as that. I don't like getting bogged down in numbers. I think I have a decent handle on what works for me at this point, I'm still learning. My biceps are my weak point. I can't seem them to grow them or get them to pop, or maybe It's just not in the cards lol.
cool man, variety is good...I change often, perhaps too often, still learning/observing what I respond to better...but recently tend to get too wrapped in specifics (reps, rep speed, rest, writing things down), which then overshadows the actual thrashing of the muscle it self, mostly with shoulders/traps, my problem areas...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been sort of pondering whether the way my workouts have been need to change. I've been doing full body 3x a week, with plan of 2-3 exercises for chest, 1 each for back, shoulders, quads, bis, tris with the occasional hamstring specific exercise thrown in with target of 8-12 reps per exercise, 3 sets last set always to failure. But I walk in with no real plan as to what i'm doing or even necessarily what order i'm doing them in. Its been working decently, so i'm not really sure if I should change, but it somehow seems wrong.

EDIT: I guess I should add the whole reason I mentioned it was the "bogged down in numbers". I feel weird not being tied down with numbers and a specific training regimen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
preachers and inclines.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be there soon and thanks for joining staked!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been sort of pondering whether the way my workouts have been need to change. I've been doing full body 3x a week, with plan of 2-3 exercises for chest, 1 each for back, shoulders, quads, bis, tris with the occasional hamstring specific exercise thrown in with target of 8-12 reps per exercise, 3 sets last set always to failure. But I walk in with no real plan as to what i'm doing or even necessarily what order i'm doing them in. Its been working decently, so i'm not really sure if I should change, but it somehow seems wrong.

EDIT: I guess I should add the whole reason I mentioned it was the "bogged down in numbers". I feel weird not being tied down with numbers and a specific training regimen
Easy, I totally get where you're coming from. My problem was the exact opposite. I was so busy tracking numbers, calories, food sources and routines/schemes, that eventually I became burnt out and bored with the whole process. I was getting no where fast. I decided to overhaul everything that I was doing. I'd trash each body part, switching up schemes every 2 weeks. I started eating every two hours, focusing on protein and high fat sources, and in 3 months my body completely changed. Now I'm no where near the level of Anton whose avatar picture would make Adam Lambert proud, but I'm working on it!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
preachers and inclines.
Hey Big, trying to hit them twice a week using preachers and incline bench. Hopefully I'll get there. I think it's more a matter of food consumption, I probably need to take it more calories. I literally have to force myself to eat sometimes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Big, trying to hit them twice a week using preachers and incline bench. Hopefully I'll get there. I think it's more a matter of food consumption, I probably need to take it more calories. I literally have to force myself to eat sometimes.
hopefully the testalensis will do you good!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, I totally get where you're coming from. My problem was the exact opposite. I was so busy tracking numbers, calories, food sources and routines/schemes, that eventually I became burnt out and bored with the whole process. I was getting no where fast. I decided to overhaul everything that I was doing. I'd trash each body part, switching up schemes every 2 weeks. I started eating every two hours, focusing on protein and high fat sources, and in 3 months my body completely changed. Now I'm no where near the level of Anton whose avatar picture would make Adam Lambert proud, but I'm working on it!
yeah, the funny thing is it really is working as well as when I had a regimented every other day workout structure with everything mapped out

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully the testalensis will do you good!!!!
That's what I'm hoping for. Two areas that I really want to focus on over the next year, is transferring a lot of my muscle mass down to my legs, while still remaining athletic in the process. Also to have my bi's pop a little more. I've read through a few threads here on AM, where some suggest it's more a matter of genetics. My bi's are thick but not prominent if that makes sense?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judge, I had a few questions for you regarding the studies done by the chinese scientist.

1) Is that literature going to be put out anytime soon and have you personally been able to review it?

2) Were bloods drawn in house? If so what were the results, i.e. test values pre/post?

3) Did lipid values remain within normal range?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.