First Log: LG Natadrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 47: Cardio

Bball training for 2ish hours
    I had a one on one session with a coach today. Brutal and difficult stuff (fitness wise).

Then went and sore Naughty by Nature live. It was a shame they didnt start till 130am and i arrived at the venue at 9pm. Their performance itself was off the hook though.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 51:

I had a **** of a weekend with uni work, i did no physical activity. Stress levels way up. Funnily enough the worst thing i had was last night where i had a bottle of beer at 3am to calm me down to sleep. I was fair stressed though so my cort levels will be high.

Yesterday i smashed out 50 full body dips, 50 chins and 50 pushups on my lunch break, made me feel somewhat better about missing the weekend.

Today i did a full body workout: I ripped **** up tonight maxing out on every apparatus except ones that could irritate by lower back. I also started on Assault for my preworkout tonight. It lives up to the hype!

Workout was.

T-bar rows
    155 pounds 8 reps four sets, double drop set on last set> 130> 88.

Machine pulldowns
    264 pounds 8 reps four sets, double drop set on last set>220>176

Bench press (no spot so i couldnt push myself too hard)
    180 pounds x12, x8, x5 dropset 120 pounds on last

Pec dec
    165 pounds (max) x10 reps 3 sets double drop set on last.

Milliary press(i had to be careful with these)
    90 pounds x6 3 sets

Full body dips with 22 pounds
    x2 6 reps
    no weight x2 10 reps

Incine DB curls
    30 pounds each db
    x10 x8 x8 x8 double dropset on last

superset with

Standing lateral raises
    22 pounds
    x10 x10
    Sitting lateral raises
    18 pounds
    x8 x8

Machine abs.
    99 pounds
    3 sets of 30
    1 set of 120 pounds x 10

superseted with
    Lat pushdowns
    80 pounds 8 reps 3 sets

I just counted my pills
    I have 3 days left at 7 per day. then is start PCT. Should i start the formadrol tomorrow and bridge across?

I will post progress pics in a few days. Then at the end after PCT and lean extreme.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

nice log man
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thankyou
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

day 52:

No workout today. Big rest day. The workout yesterday and the draining weekend have smashed me. I slept for 12 hours last night without waking once. Today i felt like i was dead. My singing teacher said i looked so tired i looked stoned haha. Getting ready for a big workout again tomorrow night.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 53:

Today ive been hell tired all day. All i want to do is sleep. I even had to have a 45 min sleep at work. I think my workout suffered a little because of this. I crashed 3/4 of the way through and wanted to sleep. I think this weekend will be simply based on sleeping.

Tonight

wide grip cable lat pulldown
    150 pounds 10 reps 3 sets

Seated cable row
    130 pounds 10 reps 3 sets

Cable crossover
    35 pounds (each side) 4 sets with double dropset on last

Standing barbell millitary press
    85 pounds x10, 110 pounds x5, 85 pounds x 8

Seated lateral raise
    18 pounds x10 3 sets

Bench dips
    90 pounds x12 4 sets dropset (to nothing) on last x20
    Then one nothing x20

reverse preachers
    55 pounds x10 3 sets

Incline db curls
    30 pounds x8 3 sets
    Then a 4 set of 6 reps then double drop set to 22 pounds (x5) then 18 pounds (x6)

Machine crunches
    99 pounds x30 x30 x20 x30

Not a bad workout by any means

Last day tomorrow of natadrol and unfortunatly it is an off day. Maybee i'll take like 3 pills tomorrow and push it out for one last day of weights.

Side effects: over the last few days my nuts are starting to feel a little achy and a touch smaller. Maybee some suppression comming in over the cycle leangth. However It has been getting really cold here for winter. So i cant be sure. I'll have to have a warm shower and confirm haha. And...i dont know if this can be attributed to nata (alphamale feeling maybee) ive had the biggest urge to punch someone in the face and knock themt he **** out! Anyone, and everyone at work....if they piss me off in even the slightest way i visualize knocking them the **** out! Ive kept it under control though. I cant really afford to loose my job. This has been fairly common over the length of the cycle from about day 14.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 54: Basktball 1.5 hours

I then ended up with a migraine for the whole night, including nausia and vomiting. I have a few natadrol tablets left. So, Today (day 55) will be my last day. Hopefully i feel upto a workout later today.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

day 55: Full upperbody

Today was my last day on nata. I start formadrol and lean xtreme tomorrow. I managed to make it to the gym after my miagrane last night. I'm too tired to write out the workout details.

I did
    4x pec dec
    4x seated machine millitary press
    4x reverse flys x tripushdowns superset
    4 x tbar rows
    6 x incline db curls

I think i did some other stuff but i cant remember.

As promised, here are the final pics. I didnt have someone to take them tonight...it was a little difficult.

I'll post some more after PCT. Ive really enjoyed natadrol though. I'll do a
    review when im not so tired.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Did you take weight/BF measurements to compare? Reps for log
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeh Bro,

I weight myself every morning as soon as i woke up after i had been to the bathroom.
    I started the log out at 189 pounds. At my heaviest point in the log i was was 195 pounds This was after my first bottle of nata-d. I was still in the phase of changing my diet mentality from clean bulk to cut. *Id really love to try nata on bulk because of the results i got eating big on it. My arms each grew half an inch (cold flex) in 3 weeks.

At my lowest weight i was 185 pounds. This morning i am about 187 pounds.

My body fat levels were at about 21 percent at the beggining of the log. I had a health check at work just as a i finnished by bulk to inform me of this. THis was measured by scales.4 days ago i got some fat calibers. After taking my measurments i can say i am at about 14% body fat now. My aim is 10%

I have gone from 36.5 inches to 35.5 around my hips and from 35.5 around my waist to 33. I felt that a lot of my weight didnt come off from my stomach, but looking at the photos. It did.
    I must admit that i did not do a lot of cardio while on natadrol. I think my results would have been a lot more dramatic if i had. My university workload really smashed me over this whole log. Id love to do it again sometime when i had all the time i neeed to do cardio as well.

REVIEW
    STRENGTH: 10/10 Ive never done roids or ph so i dont know what they are like. But i was on a cut and some days (stupidly) i estimate i would have only ate 1500 calories(if that) I still smashed out PR's in the gym. I think my strengths could have gone up more with the assistance of a training partner. For example on the tbar i felt like i could always lift more. However, Due to my injured lower back i struggled to lift more off the ground but thinki oculd have easily repped it out once i got it up there.

Recomp effect:
    10/10. FOr the limited cardio i did....look at the pictures....they speak for themselves.

Side effects 7/10: HOwever, all of these sides were forewarned so i had the appropiate method of treatment available to treat it.

Were fairly limited. Achne would be the most obvious one, but it wasnt too bad. I already have a great GF who says she didn't care too much about the achne.

HTPA Suppression:
    Towards the last few days (approaching 8 weeks) i felt like this started. BOys were a bit smaller and ached a bit for no reason.

Prostate: cant be sure but i may have had slight enlargement. I had a slight sting when i was urinating for a few days (UTI? most of the symptoms pointed at this) and I was really unfomfortable in the intestinal area. One of the main reasons for a UTI could be an enlarged prostate. My dad is very prone to diverticulitis so I believe this was quite posible. I didnt really stress , i took a laxitive to get rid of the germs and upped my saw pallmetto dosage and it went away.I can not be sure this was related to nata though.

Anger/aggression: Over the last few weeks i have had very high levels of stress. The anger aggression i was getting from nata becomae a little uncontrolable at times. I was ready to flip out and did a few times. Luckily i was by myself at these times (most of the time) because I was at the point where i would have tried to beat someone down . This is not usually like me. Over the wole log i had a large impulse to punch someone in the face when they annoyed me. Again this is not like me ususally. Sure i might think about it, but i wouldnt obcess over it for the next 2 hours haha.

Size gains: NA
    I didnt gain a lot of size, but i did at the start of the log. If i had continued to eat big i cant imagine how big id be right now.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Thanks for the update, great review man. Convinced me to give Nata a go
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Thanks for the update, great review man. Convinced me to give Nata a go
    I dont know if you plan to cut on it or not. If you do, DOnt expect huge size gains. But it will allow you to keep your streangth which is what ive noticed is the fist thing to go on a cut. And i think maintaining your streangth or imporving it on a cut speakes for itself.

If i could start the log again, i would cut out all starch (bread, rice, pasta)on non lifting days and get the majority of my carbs from vegetables. I did that for a point experimenting and i think this had the most dramatic result for me. I am going to do this throughout PCT.

In my opinion its best to have a saw palmetto formula on hand

I took that from the start and didnt notice any side effects. I got lazy and stopped mid way through. Thats when i started noticing them. I think its a good product. Take 2 a day.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Will likely be using it on a lean bulk. I would edit out that link mate, its not allowed.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Will likely be using it on a lean bulk. I would edit out that link mate, its not allowed.
    Ohh, didnt realize. That should fix it.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Yeh Bro,

I weight myself every morning as soon as i woke up after i had been to the bathroom.
    I started the log out at 189 pounds. At my heaviest point in the log i was was 195 pounds This was after my first bottle of nata-d. I was still in the phase of changing my diet mentality from clean bulk to cut. *Id really love to try nata on bulk because of the results i got eating big on it. My arms each grew half an inch (cold flex) in 3 weeks.

At my lowest weight i was 185 pounds. This morning i am about 187 pounds.

My body fat levels were at about 21 percent at the beggining of the log. I had a health check at work just as a i finnished by bulk to inform me of this. THis was measured by scales.4 days ago i got some fat calibers. After taking my measurments i can say i am at about 14% body fat now. My aim is 10%

I have gone from 36.5 inches to 35.5 around my hips and from 35.5 around my waist to 33. I felt that a lot of my weight didnt come off from my stomach, but looking at the photos. It did.
    I must admit that i did not do a lot of cardio while on natadrol. I think my results would have been a lot more dramatic if i had. My university workload really smashed me over this whole log. Id love to do it again sometime when i had all the time i neeed to do cardio as well.

REVIEW
    STRENGTH: 10/10 Ive never done roids or ph so i dont know what they are like. But i was on a cut and some days (stupidly) i estimate i would have only ate 1500 calories(if that) I still smashed out PR's in the gym. I think my strengths could have gone up more with the assistance of a training partner. For example on the tbar i felt like i could always lift more. However, Due to my injured lower back i struggled to lift more off the ground but thinki oculd have easily repped it out once i got it up there.

Recomp effect:
    10/10. FOr the limited cardio i did....look at the pictures....they speak for themselves.

Side effects 7/10: HOwever, all of these sides were forewarned so i had the appropiate method of treatment available to treat it.

Were fairly limited. Achne would be the most obvious one, but it wasnt too bad. I already have a great GF who says she didn't care too much about the achne.

HTPA Suppression:
    Towards the last few days (approaching 8 weeks) i felt like this started. BOys were a bit smaller and ached a bit for no reason.

Prostate: cant be sure but i may have had slight enlargement. I had a slight sting when i was urinating for a few days (UTI? most of the symptoms pointed at this) and I was really unfomfortable in the intestinal area. One of the main reasons for a UTI could be an enlarged prostate. My dad is very prone to diverticulitis so I believe this was quite posible. I didnt really stress , i took a laxitive to get rid of the germs and upped my saw pallmetto dosage and it went away.I can not be sure this was related to nata though.

Anger/aggression: Over the last few weeks i have had very high levels of stress. The anger aggression i was getting from nata becomae a little uncontrolable at times. I was ready to flip out and did a few times. Luckily i was by myself at these times (most of the time) because I was at the point where i would have tried to beat someone down . This is not usually like me. Over the wole log i had a large impulse to punch someone in the face when they annoyed me. Again this is not like me ususally. Sure i might think about it, but i wouldnt obcess over it for the next 2 hours haha.

Size gains: NA
    I didnt gain a lot of size, but i did at the start of the log. If i had continued to eat big i cant imagine how big id be right now.
    Spot on, great job dude. I take about 2gms of saw palmetto during my nat cycles to help w/ prostate problems and does wonders.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Third day on PCT. Seems to be going fine. IM trying to eat super clean. TOday i'll up carbs a bit for my bball match tonight.

I dont know if ive noticed anything yet. I think if anything its still placibo.

I'll update again on wendnesday after my gym session.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 60:

Down to 184.8 pounds this morning. I'll check in again after my workout.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Great log and review!
    2nd Samuel 23:9-10
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 61 Full upper body

Benchpress 154 pounds x10 4 sets I didnt push this one too hard as it was my first exersise)

Pec dec: 165 x 15 12 10 10 with dropset

Machine shoulder press
    110 pounds x10 x10 x8

Tbar row
    143 x 10 x10 x12

Chinups (close grip, wide grip, hammer grip, close grip) Not my best ever results. Recovery time between sets was short though.
    x12 x10 x8 x6

Weighted full body dips 22 pounds
    15 (no weight, very easy
    x6x6x6 (wieght) x6(dropset on last)

Db incine curls 30 pounds (each db)
    x12x10 x8 (dropset to 20 pounds on last)

superseted with

seated lat raise: 18 pounds
    x10 3 sets.

Felt good. I dont feel like im loosing any streangth. I felt a bit thin tonight however, this is becuase i ate no carbs today except from peas corn and carrot. so no starch.

I think i am starting to feel the effects of formadrol. Not sure about the lean xtreme. I'll keep taking note.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 62:Feeling good

I got a bucket load of compliments at work today on how big i was looking. I was even asked to flex a number of times. I don't think i look that big...but i'll take the compliments i guess.

I played basketball for 1.5 hours this arvo working on my handle and jumper. My legs were fried from all the jumping.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 63: Workout

Seated machine shoulder press 8 reps 4 sets 130 pounds (PR)
    Cable crossover; 8 reps 4 sets 35 pounds (each side) double dropset on last.
    Cable crossover; 8 reps 1 set 38.5 pounds (each side) (PR)
    Chinups: 10 reps 3 sets
    Weighted chinups: 5 reps 2 sets 22 pounds (PR)
    Close grip lat pulldown: 8 reps 4 sets 170 pounds (pr) double dropset on last

I got a headache at this point and decided to leave. All in all a good workout. Shame about the headache I was doing so well. I felt very strong tonight.

My joints are starting to get a little sore. I might drop the dose of lean xtreme to two a day. I dont think it helps that its minus 5 degrees Celsius here tonight either.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

day 67:

Getting ripped! i have some abs showing after the workout tonight.

I did

10 sets x10 chins
    7sets x10 full body dips
    3 sets 130 pound machine shoulder press
    3 sets 165 pound pec dec
    4 sets 130 pound t bar rows
    4 sets 60 pound bent calf raises.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol kit
    By bigschmidt821 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4