SPEED XTREME!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Lecheeck nutrition for sending me a couple of these.

My normal pre workouts are N2KTS, Mesomorph, and AMP02. This is the second DAA pre product I've tested recently. (LIT UP)

I really felt a good clean energy from SpeedXtreme. No crash. No jitters. Not a pump product at all but good energy and focus was pretty good also.

I had a really good workout with it. No crazy heart pounding which tells me they got the caffeine right. I was sweating like a hog withing minutes and I cranked out a few extra reps on most exercises.

Overall great supp! I'd add it to my cabinet without hesitation.

Mixabliity: 7/10 Not great but not too bad. Similar to LitUP I thought.

Taste: Again similar to lit up. Both have a thicker feeling than other preworkouts I've used and I have to assume that's the addtion of the DAA.

Energy: 8.5/10 Good amount. Nothing nuts but CLEAN. I liked that.

Focus: 8/10 Not laser but easy to maintain concentration and mind muscle connection.

Look forward to seeing more from Lecheek! Thanks guys!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Lecheeck nutrition for sending me a couple of these.

My normal pre workouts are N2KTS, Mesomorph, and AMP02. This is the second DAA pre product I've tested recently. (LIT UP)

I really felt a good clean energy from SpeedXtreme. No crash. No jitters. Not a pump product at all but good energy and focus was pretty good also.

I had a really good workout with it. No crazy heart pounding which tells me they got the caffeine right. I was sweating like a hog withing minutes and I cranked out a few extra reps on most exercises.

Overall great supp! I'd add it to my cabinet without hesitation.

Mixabliity: 7/10 Not great but not too bad. Similar to LitUP I thought.

Taste: Again similar to lit up. Both have a thicker feeling than other preworkouts I've used and I have to assume that's the addtion of the DAA.

Energy: 8.5/10 Good amount. Nothing nuts but CLEAN. I liked that.

Focus: 8/10 Not laser but easy to maintain concentration and mind muscle connection.

Look forward to seeing more from Lecheek! Thanks guys!

thanks for the review brother

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure!
be nice if lecheek were to let you log a full jug, to see what effects you got from it.:wink1:

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
be nice if lecheek were to let you log a full jug, to see what effects you got from it.:wink1:
We are about ready to give some out to you guys to log. Next week :240:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ask and ye shall receive! Nice.

Wouldn't mind that at all.
speed extreme is a good product, i really liked my sample. too many things going on right now for me-but i hope you get picked to log it rahl!!! i think you would do a great job.

rahl is your man, lecheek nutrition.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
speed extreme is a good product, i really liked my sample. too many things going on right now for me-but i hope you get picked to log it rahl!!! i think you would do a great job.

rahl is your man, lecheek nutrition.
Thanks bro! Kind words from a good man.