LeCheek Nutrition Mini Review of Supps

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a mini review of two supps from Lecheek Nutrition.
Both were one dose trial sizes​

~ SPEED XTREME: Fruit Punch

~ Speed Xtreme is a PWO powdered drink that boasts extreme energy and pumps.

~ Some of it's main ingredients seem to be L-Arginine, Beta Alanine, Creatine Mono, Caffeine, DAA, Yohimbe bark, and 1,3 Dim.

~ I took a single dose approx. 30 min prior to workout on an empty stomach. The fruit punch taste was good overall, but a bit too sweet for me. To note is that I mixed it with only 5 oz of water instead of 8-10. This is normal for me as I like to get it down and sip water. If directions were followed I feel it may not have been too sweet for me.

~ One dose on an empty stomach gave a good come up and strong energy. Though not over powering, it did come close to making me a little nauseous to the stomach while pushing it in the gym. I have zero doubt that this is personal and is due from taking on a purely empty stomach. Other than that no real jitters were noted.

~ There was not really any notice of extra or improved pumps. Though, it was only a single dose and for me it's not often that a single dose ever increases pumps. Usually they start after a couple of days of taking it.

~ The energy lasted the whole workout and then some. But nice thing to note, is that I am a bit tired now, so I do not expect any issues sleeping (I dosed approx. 4:30 pm).

~Overall a pretty good pre-workout supp and am glad to have tried it. I have no doubt that it will be making it's way into my stash to be tried and run for a full time. If anyone is looking for another PWO supp to try, Speed Xtreme should def be given a consideration.

~ To give a reference I liken it to being similar, but still far better than SuperPump 250. My favorite and ultimate PWO for myself is Ready 4 War, though R4W tends to steer me towards murderous mayhem and is not an everyday PWO for me. Speed Xtreme could easily fill the everyday spot for me.

~ MELT XTREME:

~ Touted as an extreme fat burner

~ Main ingredients appear to be Dicaffeine malate, Yohimbe bark, Grn tea, Dandelion root, 1,3 Dim, and a few others.

~ Took 1 dose approx. 30 min before lunch. (No other stims of any kind that day).

~ I felt a good energy, but wouldn't exactly call it a strong energy. Appetite was only mildly suppressed and appetite suppression only lasted about 3 hours.

~ No nausea, jitters, or anything noticed.

~ Overall, I rate Melt Xtreme as ok. Perhaps over a time of taking it, it would prove to be pretty effective, that I can not discount because I took only a single dose. Out of the immediate things I can notice I would have like to have felt a little more energized, and more appetite suppression. Not looking for an appetite lock down mind you, just something more than 3 hours. That's the normal spacing of my meals/snacks naturally already.

~ To give a reference, I have used ECA before and my current favorite fat burner on the market is OEP.

Lecheek Nutrition is a new company, at least new to AM, and I feel they are well deserved to be here.

If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,
CC

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Good Review