Yok3d - AnabolicMinds.com

Yok3d

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Yok3d

Well as you know there has been a lot of hype about this product. Yok3d is coined as a performance pump supplement. I've used it in two different workouts and I can say it's legit. I can not make my full rating until I have trained biceps. They are the easiest for me to gauge muscle/blood pump. The saying I got sick bicep pumps from squats isn't totally BS. That statement sounded like marketing garbage until I tried the product my self. I can say it took too long to kick in for me, seems I train early in the mornings, but I got a full body pump the rest of the day. It says to take the product 2 hrs before training on an empty stomach, that is almost impossible for me to do. I will give my full rating on a 1-10 scale by the end of the week.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Might be a pain, but you could set an alarm a few hours before your workout. Get up, take Yok3d, and go back to bed.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

is a supplement really worth interupting your sleep for ? Rest is vital to growth , this supplement isnt.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    is a supplement really worth interupting your sleep for ? Rest is vital to growth , this supplement isnt.
    agreed. that was a crazy suggestion IMO for a supplement. Plus I know I might have trouble falling back asleep if I did that
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Very true sir, well played..

I suppose that's a question of how easy you can fall back asleep. Some people can probably wake up pop and pill put there head down and be back asleep in less then a minute. As for me, not the case whatsoever, I would wake up pop that pill and end up laying bed for 30-45 minutes looking at the ceiling then eventually just waking up. lol
    I'm back from a longggg nap!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemd21289 View Post
    Very true sir, well played..

I suppose that's a question of how easy you can fall back asleep. Some people can probably wake up pop and pill put there head down and be back asleep in less then a minute. As for me, not the case whatsoever, I would wake up pop that pill and end up laying bed for 30-45 minutes looking at the ceiling then eventually just waking up. lol
    yup this pretty much describes my last two mornings. I always have to piss like crazy two hours before I'm supposed to wake up so it's harder to fall back asleep at that point, but I usually am able to eventually
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Might be a pain, but you could set an alarm a few hours before your workout. Get up, take Yok3d, and go back to bed.
    LOL, not happening
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

yok3D+A50

I have been using A50 for 3 weeks now and earlier this week I started with yok3D. I have been getting great pumps but also started using about 60grams of waxy maize during training. I haven't seen a difference in strength, body-fat percentage or in muscle mass. I eat very clean because I have a GF who eats very clean and stays on my ass about it since I love eating off the GFH diet. But as of right now I'm not too happy with either of these products because I have been doing a modified Dogg Crap routine with more volume to help gain a little more muscle mass. I just finished competing at the Arnold Weekend in the Lexen Pro/Am Pro Bench for Cash and on Sunday in the 220 Pro Open bench Press.
    So now it's time for my bodybuilding training. I'll write back after 6 weeks if anything changes. I have 3 bottles of each. More then enough for 8weeks and might need another yok3D because I'm going up to 5 caps next week.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Well I can honestly say YOK3D is the real deal! I'm not a fan of pump products, I'm a stim man myself. This stuff is legit though. I trained my back/bi's yesterday and I got sick pumps! Definitely an increase in vascularity and muscle pump. I didn't notice an increase in strength or endurance, but the pumps stuck with me all day. If I were to buy a pump product in the future, YOK3D would be the one I would buy!
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  206 lbs.

Excuse me for necromancing this thread, but I call bullsh*t on your feedback. Seen the exact same two posts as yours, word for word, on Bodybuilding.com regarding the same product.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyRay View Post
    Excuse me for necromancing this thread, but I call bullsh*t on your feedback. Seen the exact same two posts as yours, word for word, on Bodybuilding.com regarding the same product.
    Really? That's quite a disappointment cause I was really interested in this product...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its called copy& paste. I know there are others who run logs on several forums at once. Just because the user name is different means nothing. I have used two bottles of Yok3d and it IS legit.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Its called copy& paste. I know there are others who run logs on several forums at once. Just because the user name is different means nothing. I have used two bottles of Yok3d and it IS legit.
    This is true, but not always the case. Often times companies will have reps create multiple accounts to post promising feedback on multiple forums. Hell you can see many products on Nutraplanet that have reviews that sound eerily similar...and some even have about 8-12 reviews all positive and all within minutes of each other.

That isn't to say that is what is going on here or that Yok3d isn't a good product (though it has one of the lamest names ever in my opinion)...but that the type of stuff DOES happen.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree that there are some very shady people that have pretty crappy practices. If the posts are on the same forum under different user names then absolutely be very leary! Just because its the same on different forum sites doesn't bother me because I know others who have other user names.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm glad to hear that there are some users getting good results from it. I had a chance to beta-test it and it didn't do much at all for me. I tried multiple dosing patterns and on one of my workouts I had a decent pump, but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not trying to bash the product by any means, but it didn't work for me.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm glad to hear that there are some users getting good results from it. I had a chance to beta-test it and it didn't do much at all for me. I tried multiple dosing patterns and on one of my workouts I had a decent pump, but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not trying to bash the product by any means, but it didn't work for me.
    I was just about to post the same exact thing! .lol..jk! But x2 on this post. I also beta tested this product and I didn't get much from it either. Every supplement doesnt work the same for everybody;however, I am glad its working for somebody.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d log
    By Cody Grux in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:25 PM