Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 6 of 32 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This log has me sweating in anticipation! Numbers solid as usual Vol. Funny, I was just going to try that military/side lateral compound movement tomorrow.
    It's great, its painful, but its a great combination. I actually find pre-exhausting with Db laterals into a press is much more difficult then super-setting the db lat raises after a press. Either way, its a good way to challenge the delts & traps.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    It's great, its painful, but its a great combination. I actually find pre-exhausting with Db laterals into a press is much more difficult then super-setting the db lat raises after a press. Either way, its a good way to challenge the delts & traps.
    Show those delts who's boss lol

I just started Advanced German Volume Training and I barely did anything for shoulders on "arm/shoulder day".... so sore... so sore... lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Show those delts who's boss lol

I just started Advanced German Volume Training and I barely did anything for shoulders on "arm/shoulder day".... so sore... so sore... lol
    I've read about Advanced German Volume Training, but I don't recall any of the specifics. They go pretty ballz out with the volume, right?
    NSCA - CSCS
  4. Update

I had about 30min of crash time about an hour after my workout, while my body was paying back the oxygen debt from the workout, but after that process had completed, I feel fresh enough now to go for a jog or hit the gym again. It's pretty remarkable.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've read about Advanced German Volume Training, but I don't recall any of the specifics. They go pretty ballz out with the volume, right?
    first five weeks is 10x10 2 exercises per day (back/chest,bis/tris, quads/hammies) plus 2 complimentary exercises at 3x6-8.

then you move on and do more intense work like 10x6s
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I have a word doc on it that I attached for you. Im sure you can find more info online about it too
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    first five weeks is 10x10 2 exercises per day (back/chest,bis/tris, quads/hammies) plus 2 complimentary exercises at 3x6-8.

Damn, that's a lot of sets for biceps and triceps. When would you squeeze in delts with this?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Subbed to watch this to go down

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I had about 30min of crash time about an hour after my workout, while my body was paying back the oxygen debt from the workout, but after that process had completed, I feel fresh enough now to go for a jog or hit the gym again. It's pretty remarkable.
    sounds awesome bro! time to really crank it up now that you are on!!
    BJJ = life

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have a word doc on it that I attached for you. Im sure you can find more info online about it too
    Oh right on, I'll give it a read, thanks Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Subbed to watch this to go down

//CC
    Alright! too bad about you and Tom's cycle, it sucked when I read your guys' logs, but thanks for joining in, hope you're feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    sounds awesome bro! time to really crank it up now that you are on!!
    For sure! and who do you have on Rua vs JBJ?
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-16-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Subbed. These are the new versions of AH and AL, right?

12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Oh right on, I'll give it a read, thanks Josh.

Alright, too bad about you and Tom's cycle, it sucked when I read your guys logs, but thanks for joining in

For sure! and who do you have on Rua vs JBJ?
    im thinking Bones. Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but nothing compares to the freakish athleticism of Jones. when he fought Bonnar and threw him around like a rag doll with greco throws, i knew he was something special.
    BJJ = life

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Subbed. These are the new versions of AH and AL, right?
    Absolutely
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    im thinking Bones. Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but nothing compares to the freakish athleticism of Jones. when he fought Bonnar and threw him around like a rag doll with greco throws, i knew he was something special.
    Yeah, I'm rooting for Rua, but I'm expecting Jones to win and with all the drama surrounding JBJ and Rashad, it'd set up an interesting situation if JBJ's holding the belt Rashad wants.

I'm also rooting whole heartedly for Mirko, but Brandon might be too young, fast and strong. Lots of great fights on this card actually.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Update

The DOMS in my chest is noticeably diminished, though certainly still present, which was to be expected. Tomorrow and the next day will be more telling of the recovery process; whether its accelerated or not.

I'm down .5lb and I'm trying not to let the scale dictate my progress too, too much. I did just start squatting again this month, so there could be some extra water in my legs as a result. I was hoping to be around 203 by today or maybe 204, but again, I'll try not to let the scale dictate too much. My diet is clean as fak and my cardio is going okay. I'm down a total of 15lbs since I first started cutting and I'm looking for 10 more lbs to really clean up.

This is THEE slowest cut I've EVER done, but its also the most strength & musculature I've held onto in a cut. I've actually gained in strength in certain areas even prior to the Androseries and as noted from Monday's chest workout, I've experienced some improved performance on the bench since being (briefly) on AH/AL.

Side Note: My workout partner, Dusty, who is of like-strength in virtually every aspect will be running M-Drol/H-Drol in two weeks, but not for a full-on bulk. He signed on for a half marathon and is running those PH's more so to maintain his musculature during his training. Although AH/AL aren't strength & size supps, I'll still be curious to see how we match up when he's on.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yeah, I'm rooting for Rua, but I'm expecting Jones to win and with all the drama surrounding JBJ and Rashad, it'd set up an interesting situation if JBJ's holding the belt Rashad wants.

I'm also rooting whole heartedly for Mirko, but Brandon might be too young, fast and strong. Lots of great fights on this card actually.
    x2, i want rua, but i think jones in a flash ko

mirko is done, hes collecting paychecks now, doesnt even train for the fights

now that strikeforce was bought, we may get cain vs overeem seeing brock n dos santos are booked
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post

I did about 8 weeks of that last year. 100 squats is just plain fun! LOL. Figuring out what weight you'll be able to squat 100 times...that's not easy.

18. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    x2, i want rua, but i think jones in a flash ko

mirko is done, hes collecting paychecks now, doesnt even train for the fights

now that strikeforce was bought, we may get cain vs overeem seeing brock n dos santos are booked
    I agree. Mirko was my top guy when he was in PRIDE and he was a favorite even after the Gonzaga debacle, but its been clear for awhile now that whatever switch was on when he was in PRIDE stayed in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I did about 8 weeks of that last year. 100 squats is just plain fun! LOL. Figuring out what weight you'll be able to squat 100 times...that's not easy.
    Yeah now kidding, yeesh, 100 squats. That's a whole handful of pain right there.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. dude i dont know if i could do the bar 100 times, my max is in the 300s
    BJJ = life

20. 100 reps on squats???? that would be as hard on my knees as those dammed duck walk things like we had to do in grade school, lol. anyone remember those duck walks? ouch. had to do them in boot camp, they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    100 reps on squats???? that would be as hard on my knees as those dammed duck walk things like we had to do in grade school, lol. anyone remember those duck walks? ouch. had to do them in boot camp, they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I used to have some clients do duck walks with either two Db's overhead or a BB front squat position. Nobody likes them. Duck walks are murder on the knees for sure.
    NSCA - CSCS

22. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    dude i dont know if i could do the bar 100 times, my max is in the 300s
    No kidding. I'm thinking 95lbs
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I used to have some clients do duck walks with either two Db's overhead or a BB front squat position. Nobody likes them. Duck walks are murder on the knees for sure.
    had a sadist for a gym teacher in grade school-he played a year with the lions before getting injured. the guy love to inflict pain, lol. duck walks were a favorite of his, and he would have us take off tee shirts for dodge ball and burn the crap out of us, lol. wouldn't mind running into that basturd today.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    had a sadist for a gym teacher in grade school-he played a year with the lions before getting injured. the guy love to inflict pain, lol. duck walks were a favorite of his, and he would have us take off tee shirts for dodge ball and burn the crap out of us, lol. wouldn't mind running into that basturd today.
    LOL!! Skins dodgeball, that's cruel. Especially with those rubber'ish material balls, those things stung like hell against raw skin, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. man i had fun gym class, we played knee football on the wrestling mats and pass catch and run outside
    BJJ = life

26. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I agree. Mirko was my top guy when he was in PRIDE and he was a favorite even after the Gonzaga debacle, but its been clear for awhile now that whatever switch was on when he was in PRIDE stayed in Japan.

Yeah now kidding, yeesh, 100 squats. That's a whole handful of pain right there.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    No kidding. I'm thinking 95lbs
    LOL. I remember telling my training partner what we were doing and his mouth just hung open for like a minute. 10x10 back and forth. I think I started at 135. Up until the 5th set you're tempted to raise the weight because it's so easy. Somewhere around the 6th or 7th it's just UH OH!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    LMAO! That's awesome! Talk about sadistic! I love it. You sure he wasn't gay though and just like seeing all of you half naked?

27. so you racked it after each 10?
    BJJ = life
  28. Bullied Kid Fights Back and Powns

You guys gotta check this out. A kid getting bullied fights back and its pure ownage.

NSCA - CSCS
  29. Randomly Worth Sharing

The Sheen Machine

NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You guys gotta check this out. A kid getting bullied fights back and its pure ownage.

thats exactly what that lil bastard deserved!!! I hope the big kid doesnt get in trouble for that
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:09 PM