Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 6 of 24 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Damn Volcom, im impressed with the numbers on the front squats. Not a common seen excercised used, props and reps on the way.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn Volcom, im impressed with the numbers on the front squats. Not a common seen excercised used, props and reps on the way.
    Yeah, those Front Squat numbers are insane
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice number for sure! I don't know how anyone does them with the snatch grip. That makes my wrists hurt just thinking about it.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    The guy's a freak!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

awesome leg day bro!
    BJJ = life
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I hold it cross arm like the illustration. I feel I have more stability that way and its more comfortable for me.
    If I were to hold the bar the other way, the damn thing would be in my throat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I have major problems with my front squats. I either choke myself out, or bruise my shoulders... Oh, and nowhere near your numbers!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice numbers your front squats are basicly what i do for back squats.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How the F did I miss this?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    He's keeping it real hush-hush...
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Thanks. It was the first time I hit them that high. I wasn't going to take it beyond 295 because that set felt shaky and I had some suspect sticking points of them, but I figured I ought to go for the gold while I'm on the Andro-love.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    The last time I was training squats legitimately, was last July, before I re-aggravated my left erector spinae and had to take another long break. At that time I was only performing front squats, I was basically only squatting to improve my cleans/snatch and I didn't even do back squats, which explains why my front squats are so close in number to my back squat and why my front squats "seem" high. They used to be my primary form of leg training.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice number for sure! I don't know how anyone does them with the snatch grip. That makes my wrists hurt just thinking about it.
    Yeah, its more uncommon to see the cleans grip, unless you know relatively hardcore O-lift guys. It takes a lot of time and training to get your wrists that flexible, unless you're simply blessed with great wrist flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The guy's a freak!!
    Getting there

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    awesome leg day bro!
    Thanks, Anton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If I were to hold the bar the other way, the damn thing would be in my throat.
    The cleans grip for me personally is actually the most non-throat obstructing, but then my wrists start to get jacked when the weight gets higher. The cross arm can be hit or miss on the throat pressing, but I'm finding the sweet spot more consitently know.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have major problems with my front squats. I either choke myself out, or bruise my shoulders... Oh, and nowhere near your numbers!!!
    I hear you. The last set of front squats with 315 was placed badly and pressed against my throat to the point that I was literally choking and making a choked-out noice whenever I went down for a rep, it sucked. I don't think it became unbearable until rep 3, but by then I was too close to my goal to stop and re-adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Nice numbers your front squats are basicly what i do for back squats.
    Don't be overly impressed, front squats used to be my primary form of squatting, so I've had much practice with it. Plus, I'm only hitting 5's, which my body excels at; the lower ranges. I could probably hit 135 for 10 reps, barely, lol, maybe not that bad, but I struggle with high reps squats.

I'm always the last guy to get the memo on a friend's log at AM. You're fashionably late

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    He's keeping it real hush-hush...
    Lol, I wouldn't say hush-hush. I just didn't want to disrespect the company behind our cutting contest by re-directing the thunder in "that" log to here. I'm weird like that.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Lol
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Side Note: My workout partner, Dusty, who is of like-strength in virtually every aspect will be running M-Drol/H-Drol in two weeks, but not for a full-on bulk. He signed on for a half marathon and is running those PH's more so to maintain his musculature during his training. Although AH/AL aren't strength & size supps, I'll still be curious to see how we match up when he's on.
    You will be surprised with AndroHard Sam, it will jack your strength up quick. Are you running any kind of nettle root supp when you take that AH? I really think you should, it will cause prostate issues for many and it is easy to mitigate with nettle root. Saw Palmetto helps a little but not enough IMO, Divanex by NP is what I am getting for my AH run here after I complete my PCT and have some time off. Can't wait to see how it treats you as I am going to run the new AH here this summer as well.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update

Again with the profuse sweating last night. I've packed 3 or 4 shirts in my trunk now so I can change when I get out the gym. My shirts are getting too wet & uncomfortable to sit in my car and drive home in, so I'm well prepared now.

Today is technically a rest day, where I only perform cardio. I want to go jogging, but I don't know how much my legs will like that after yesterday's leg day. However, my legs seem to be okay. Zero DOMS in the glutes or hams and only slight DOMS in the upper/middle quads, so it may be do-able, otherwise, its more stair-climbr.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You will be surprised with AndroHard Sam, it will jack your strength up quick. Are you running any kind of nettle root supp when you take that AH? I really think you should, it will cause prostate issues for many and it is easy to mitigate with nettle root. Saw Palmetto helps a little but not enough IMO, Divanex by NP is what I am getting for my AH run here after I complete my PCT and have some time off. Can't wait to see how it treats you as I am going to run the new AH here this summer as well.
    No, I'm not running either of those supplements. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll look into it; the nettle root, and thanks for joining in
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was curious myself as to what support supps you are using.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Official UFC 128 Countdown

NSCA - CSCS
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was curious myself as to what support supps you are using.
    Nothing support wise. I went thorough with PCT, over-cautious really, but I have it. Apart from Fins nettleroot, is there something else you would suggest?

PCT Wise I have:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Phyto-Test 4 caps/daily
    DAA 15 days on
    Formadrol 4 caps/daily
    PRIME 4 caps/daily
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I've done cycles with supports and without. I didn't notice any difference between them. I save "support" supps for PCT to help liver, lipids, etc. recover quicker.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

War Shogun and wait until the end of your PCT to use the Formadrol.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Really? Okay, I wouldn't have considered that. I may not even use it in that case. Whycome at the end of PCT?
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Really? Okay, I wouldn't have considered that. I may not even use it in that case. Whycome at the end of PCT?
    Metabolizes into an active steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Metabolizes into an active steroid 4-hydroxytestosterone.
    Ah, maybe I'll sub in some bulbine natalensis if APS releases their version in time, thanks.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Formadrol isn't formestane last I checked. I think they used other AIs in there.

Anyway, formestane's conversion is overrated IMO, haven't seen too many cases of suppression on it. Now IBE Formex, that was some good stuff that had direct conversion!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Sorry for joining late, I'm in. Just started androlean yesterday. Have androhard and andromass on the way.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Ah, maybe I'll sub in some bulbine natalensis if APS releases their version in time, thanks.
    Forget that, run something that you know will work. I would pick up the T-Force twin pack, that Fadogia brought my raisenets back after a few days and now they are near full size and function while on Epi. It is cheaper and trust me you will like the results at 2-3 grams a day. With the twin pack, you will get a lot of time out of it dosed high for your PCT.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltonic View Post
    Sorry for joining late, I'm in. Just started androlean yesterday. Have androhard and andromass on the way.
    Oh nice, AH and AM on the way, that's pretty awesome. Thanks for joining in and I hope all goes well for you.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Oh nice, AH and AM on the way, that's pretty awesome. Thanks for joining in and I hope all goes well for you.
    You started your stuff already right Sam?
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Are you just rooting for Rua or do you also expect him to win? I'm rooting for Shogun myself, but I'm leaning toward JBJ to walk away with the victory. Where do you see Rua winning this out of curiosity?

My personal speculation is that JBJ will fluster Rua with his reach, not that Rua's has never fought long limbed fighters before, but JBJ has long limbs and works it quite well.

Rua doesn't have the greatest TDD, but has great BJJ, however, a strong wrestler has the ability to nullify good BJJ. I don't know that JBJ's wrestling meets that BJJ nullifying criteria, because I'm not as savvy as to Rua's BJJ talent, but I certainly see top domination being a problem for Rua.

JBJ does have toothpicks for legs and Rua can whip kick those suckers to all hell, but again, that 82 or 84 inch reach JBJ has is going to make him hard to kick.

How do you see it going down? Anyone with an opinion is welcomed to chime in.
    NSCA - CSCS
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

You started your stuff already right Sam?
    Yes. About a week into it. I payed something like $14.00 extra for uber fast shipping when I originally orderd it, so I got them rather promptly last Friday.

Just double checked, today is day 7 since I've been on it.
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yes. About a week into it. I payed something like $14.00 extra for uber fast shipping when I originally orderd it, so I got them rather promptly last Friday.

Just double checked, today is day 7 since I've been on it.
    So that AL is making you sweat huh, you have my attention. All the research on 7-keto DHEA is so promising but the bioavailability of it is so terrible that it is almost a waste to take. Either way I am happy things are going well for you, any acne developing yet from the AH? I had an issue with that because it is so androgenic.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So that AL is making you sweat huh, you have my attention. All the research on 7-keto DHEA is so promising but the bioavailability of it is so terrible that it is almost a waste to take. Either way I am happy things are going well for you, any acne developing yet from the AH? I had an issue with that because it is so androgenic.
    No acne. I'm not very prone to acne. I wasn't in high school and I haven't been since, but if I do, I'll certainly note it. The last two days I've been sweating much more profusely then normal and starting yesterday, I've had random spits of aggro. That's about all I've reported on apart from some improved performance on Monday's chest day.

Just got my second shipment of AH/AL in
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

He isn't the only logger of AndroLean reporting this either, imo this is already showing the prowess of this new delivery system.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

I love prime in pct keep all your strength!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Are you just rooting for Rua or do you also expect him to win? I'm rooting for Shogun myself, but I'm leaning toward JBJ to walk away with the victory. Where do you see Rua winning this out of curiosity?

My personal speculation is that JBJ will fluster Rua with his reach, not that Rua's has never fought long limbed fighters before, but JBJ has long limbs and works it quite well.

Rua doesn't have the greatest TDD, but has great BJJ, however, a strong wrestler has the ability to nullify good BJJ. I don't know that JBJ's wrestling meets that BJJ nullifying criteria, because I'm not as savvy as to Rua's BJJ talent, but I certainly see top domination being a problem for Rua.

JBJ does have toothpicks for legs and Rua can whip kick those suckers to all hell, but again, that 82 or 84 inch reach JBJ has is going to make him hard to kick.

How do you see it going down? Anyone with an opinion is welcomed to chime in.
    I was surprised to see Shogun be an underdog in this fight because Jones' has faced 1 opponent in the top-10. Shogun has fought more prolific strikers (Diabate and Overeem 2x) and was not overly troubled by either of them, but they do not have the wrestling of Jones.

As you said, the leg kick will be one of the deciding factors in this fight because Shogun can really whip his hips and Jones legs are smaller than most LWs out there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I love prime in pct keep all your strength!
    Exactly why I got it. For whatever reason, I respond extremely well to PRIME.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    He isn't the only logger of AndroLean reporting this either, imo this is already showing the prowess of this new delivery system.
    Oh good. I always feel better when there's confirmation of what I'm experiencing from other people.
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my second shipment of AH/AL in
    Making me jealous. I havn't got my Andro product yet (Mass), and you already got a second order.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Making me jealous. I havn't got my Andro product yet (Mass), and you already got a second order.
    The packages come with a sweet ANDRO Series 7 day pill dispenser (with a long 8th slot for misc. pills). It's a deep dispenser, so all six of my pills fit with room to spare in each compartment. Now I've got too of them. This thing is super convenient and it looks really nice. It reads Primordial Performance ANDRO Series across the top of the dispenser.

*Side Note*
    My AH/AL is starting to make my face greasy as hell.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM