Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 5 of 24 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Subbed. These are the new versions of AH and AL, right?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Oh right on, I'll give it a read, thanks Josh.

Alright, too bad about you and Tom's cycle, it sucked when I read your guys logs, but thanks for joining in

For sure! and who do you have on Rua vs JBJ?
    im thinking Bones. Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but nothing compares to the freakish athleticism of Jones. when he fought Bonnar and threw him around like a rag doll with greco throws, i knew he was something special.
    BJJ = life
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Subbed. These are the new versions of AH and AL, right?
    Absolutely
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    im thinking Bones. Shogun is one of my favorite fighters but nothing compares to the freakish athleticism of Jones. when he fought Bonnar and threw him around like a rag doll with greco throws, i knew he was something special.
    Yeah, I'm rooting for Rua, but I'm expecting Jones to win and with all the drama surrounding JBJ and Rashad, it'd set up an interesting situation if JBJ's holding the belt Rashad wants.

I'm also rooting whole heartedly for Mirko, but Brandon might be too young, fast and strong. Lots of great fights on this card actually.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Update

The DOMS in my chest is noticeably diminished, though certainly still present, which was to be expected. Tomorrow and the next day will be more telling of the recovery process; whether its accelerated or not.

I'm down .5lb and I'm trying not to let the scale dictate my progress too, too much. I did just start squatting again this month, so there could be some extra water in my legs as a result. I was hoping to be around 203 by today or maybe 204, but again, I'll try not to let the scale dictate too much. My diet is clean as fak and my cardio is going okay. I'm down a total of 15lbs since I first started cutting and I'm looking for 10 more lbs to really clean up.

This is THEE slowest cut I've EVER done, but its also the most strength & musculature I've held onto in a cut. I've actually gained in strength in certain areas even prior to the Androseries and as noted from Monday's chest workout, I've experienced some improved performance on the bench since being (briefly) on AH/AL.

Side Note: My workout partner, Dusty, who is of like-strength in virtually every aspect will be running M-Drol/H-Drol in two weeks, but not for a full-on bulk. He signed on for a half marathon and is running those PH's more so to maintain his musculature during his training. Although AH/AL aren't strength & size supps, I'll still be curious to see how we match up when he's on.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Yeah, I'm rooting for Rua, but I'm expecting Jones to win and with all the drama surrounding JBJ and Rashad, it'd set up an interesting situation if JBJ's holding the belt Rashad wants.

I'm also rooting whole heartedly for Mirko, but Brandon might be too young, fast and strong. Lots of great fights on this card actually.
    x2, i want rua, but i think jones in a flash ko

mirko is done, hes collecting paychecks now, doesnt even train for the fights

now that strikeforce was bought, we may get cain vs overeem seeing brock n dos santos are booked
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    first five weeks is 10x10 2 exercises per day (back/chest,bis/tris, quads/hammies) plus 2 complimentary exercises at 3x6-8.

then you move on and do more intense work like 10x6s
    I did about 8 weeks of that last year. 100 squats is just plain fun! LOL. Figuring out what weight you'll be able to squat 100 times...that's not easy.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    x2, i want rua, but i think jones in a flash ko

mirko is done, hes collecting paychecks now, doesnt even train for the fights

now that strikeforce was bought, we may get cain vs overeem seeing brock n dos santos are booked
    I agree. Mirko was my top guy when he was in PRIDE and he was a favorite even after the Gonzaga debacle, but its been clear for awhile now that whatever switch was on when he was in PRIDE stayed in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I did about 8 weeks of that last year. 100 squats is just plain fun! LOL. Figuring out what weight you'll be able to squat 100 times...that's not easy.
    Yeah now kidding, yeesh, 100 squats. That's a whole handful of pain right there.
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

dude i dont know if i could do the bar 100 times, my max is in the 300s
    BJJ = life
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

100 reps on squats???? that would be as hard on my knees as those dammed duck walk things like we had to do in grade school, lol. anyone remember those duck walks? ouch. had to do them in boot camp, they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    100 reps on squats???? that would be as hard on my knees as those dammed duck walk things like we had to do in grade school, lol. anyone remember those duck walks? ouch. had to do them in boot camp, they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I used to have some clients do duck walks with either two Db's overhead or a BB front squat position. Nobody likes them. Duck walks are murder on the knees for sure.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    dude i dont know if i could do the bar 100 times, my max is in the 300s
    No kidding. I'm thinking 95lbs
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I used to have some clients do duck walks with either two Db's overhead or a BB front squat position. Nobody likes them. Duck walks are murder on the knees for sure.
    had a sadist for a gym teacher in grade school-he played a year with the lions before getting injured. the guy love to inflict pain, lol. duck walks were a favorite of his, and he would have us take off tee shirts for dodge ball and burn the crap out of us, lol. wouldn't mind running into that basturd today.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

had a sadist for a gym teacher in grade school-he played a year with the lions before getting injured. the guy love to inflict pain, lol. duck walks were a favorite of his, and he would have us take off tee shirts for dodge ball and burn the crap out of us, lol. wouldn't mind running into that basturd today.
    LOL!! Skins dodgeball, that's cruel. Especially with those rubber'ish material balls, those things stung like hell against raw skin, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

man i had fun gym class, we played knee football on the wrestling mats and pass catch and run outside
    BJJ = life
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree. Mirko was my top guy when he was in PRIDE and he was a favorite even after the Gonzaga debacle, but its been clear for awhile now that whatever switch was on when he was in PRIDE stayed in Japan.

Yeah now kidding, yeesh, 100 squats. That's a whole handful of pain right there.

No kidding. I'm thinking 95lbs
    LOL. I remember telling my training partner what we were doing and his mouth just hung open for like a minute. 10x10 back and forth. I think I started at 135. Up until the 5th set you're tempted to raise the weight because it's so easy. Somewhere around the 6th or 7th it's just UH OH!

LMAO! That's awesome! Talk about sadistic! I love it. You sure he wasn't gay though and just like seeing all of you half naked?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

so you racked it after each 10?
    BJJ = life
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Bullied Kid Fights Back and Powns

You guys gotta check this out. A kid getting bullied fights back and its pure ownage.

NSCA - CSCS
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Randomly Worth Sharing

The Sheen Machine

NSCA - CSCS
  20. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys gotta check this out. A kid getting bullied fights back and its pure ownage.

thats exactly what that lil bastard deserved!!! I hope the big kid doesnt get in trouble for that
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    thats exactly what that lil bastard deserved!!! I hope the big kid doesnt get in trouble for that
    Sad thing is he did. They suspended him for 8 weeks, while the little kid just got a warning.

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Sad thing is he did. They suspended him for 8 weeks, while the little kid just got a warning.
    You're effing kidding me!!!

"You, don't defend yourself, 8 weeks suspension."
    "You, don't randomly knuckle punch kids in the face and continually antagonize them, warning."

I hope hell is raised against that school and that little twerp.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is justice in my opinion. I remember in 4th or 5th grade some kid used to pick on my best friend and I, then one day I went off on him and beat the hell out of him (as much as a 4th or 5th grader can) and he never bugged me or us again. He actually became friendly. When you don't react to getting picked on as a kid, it never stops or it gets worse. Better he body slammed the kid then Colombine someone later on in life.

I bet that's the last time that little runt walks up on him and starts punching him, THEE last.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Andro aggro kicking in.... I've been having violent thoughts all day. It really feels like the aggro has kicked in and to that I say welcome home.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Andro aggro kicking in.... I've been having violent thoughts all day. It really feels like the aggro has kicked in and to that I say welcome home.
    lol, take it out on the weights!

Ya that incident was all over the news for how the school handled it, not sure on their reasoning, but it's b.s.

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love androgens for this reason. It makes the gym more fun and you just feel dominant throughout the day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If this was my kid, he'd get nothing but praise from me for standing up for himself. There's too much bullying these days and too many people are afraid to confront them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow Are you ****ing kidding me? How did that kid get suspended for defending himself. If that was my child they would have had a dinner of their choice. Why? He didn't start the fight, he didnt even react. But when he was put in a position of fight or be hurt, he defended himself. ****ing everything about that school.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  29. Advanced Member

Small kid's parents apparently pressed charges. Dunno why, no way they could stand up in court with this video out there.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wow Are you ****ing kidding me? How did that kid get suspended for defending himself. If that was my child they would have had a dinner of their choice. Why? He didn't start the fight, he didnt even react. But when he was put in a position of fight or be hurt, he defended himself. ****ing everything about that school.
    Maybe we should start a collection to get him a lawyer suspending him makes about as much sense as those fat people suing Mcdonalds for feeding them. I'd sue the school for letting my kid get bullied everyday.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Small kid's parents apparently pressed charges. Dunno why, no way they could stand up in court with this video out there.
    They should be dropped on their heads as well since they're responsible for the actions of their child. He's lucky that he stopped after he slammed his ass (Van Vader would have been proud of that powerbomb).

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Maybe we should start a collection to get him a lawyer suspending him makes about as much sense as those fat people suing Mcdonalds for feeding them. I'd sue the school for letting my kid get bullied everyday.
    Don't forget the parents; they should be just as accountable.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Side Note: My workout partner, Dusty, who is of like-strength in virtually every aspect will be running M-Drol/H-Drol in two weeks, but not for a full-on bulk. He signed on for a half marathon and is running those PH's more so to maintain his musculature during his training. Although AH/AL aren't strength & size supps, I'll still be curious to see how we match up when he's on.
    Your friend is going to hate that choice when the sdrol calf cramps set in.....
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Your friend is going to hate that choice when the sdrol calf cramps set in.....
    I wouldn't know anything about that, but man, with all the running he's going to be doing calf cramps are going to be a bitch.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If this was my kid, he'd get nothing but praise from me for standing up for himself. There's too much bullying these days and too many people are afraid to confront them.
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'm glad we all see eye to eye on this. If it were my kid I'd be praising him, too, for standing up for himself. The story I heard on the radio was that this kid gets picked on rather often, which would explain the comfortability and matter of factness in the way that little twerp just walks up and starts pushing him around. The bullied kid snapped and good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    They should be dropped on their heads as well since they're responsible for the actions of their child. He's lucky that he stopped after he slammed his ass (Van Vader would have been proud of that powerbomb).

Don't forget the parents; they should be just as accountable.
    Lol, favorite quote of the day. Whole-heartedly agree, whole heartedly and that's not just the Andro talking.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 6 AH/AL

Back Squats
    225lbs x 10 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps
    335lbs x 5 reps
    355lbs x 5 reps

Front Squats
    225lbs x 5 reps
    275lbs x 5 reps
    295lbs x 5 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps [surprised the hell out of me]

Smith-Barbell Hack Squats
    225lbs x 5 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps
    405lbs x 5 reps
    405lbs x 5 reps

Cardio: Stairclimber: Grueling 30 min.

I definitely had spurts of aggro today. My strength is still climbing from leg sessions to leg session, but I'm fairly confident I finally established my current ceiling strength. The last 2 reps of the 315 front squats felt like slow motion and there were spots I thought I was going to be stuck at. I also had the bar sitting too high on the shoulders, so each time I went down the bar had me in a front naked choke.

Having finally established my ceiling strengths on legs day, I can start to be compare and contrast any notable effects of the AH/AL. I do love when the aggro kicks in, I just have to keep it in check around the wife. I may have gotten upset at her for no good reason once already today.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Advanced Member

jelly of those front squats lol, awesome work. do you hold the bar like a clean or like this

only having your arms crossed over the bar not under it for whatever reason in that picture
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

jelly of those front squats lol, awesome work. do you hold the bar like a clean or like this

only having your arms crossed over the bar not under it for whatever reason in that picture
    I hold it cross arm like the illustration. I feel I have more stability that way and its more comfortable for me.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I hold it cross arm like the illustration. I feel I have more stability that way and its more comfortable for me.
    I recently switched to this method too. When hitting higher weights my wrists just couldn't take it

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I recently switched to this method too. When hitting higher weights my wrists just couldn't take it

//CC
    I'm with you. It takes a little while to find your personal sweet spot on the cross-arm. It's gotta be high enough to be stable, but not too high to choke you out. I just recently found my sweet spot. Previous to finding that spot, I had the bar pressing far too tight against my throat.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post

//CC
    Same here! No idea how guys do it with the wrists. F that.
    Celtic Labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:09 PM