Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 4 of 38 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Volcom!! I'm following buddy!

Been waiting forever on these Androseries logs.. And you should be one of the best to follow. GL on the contest too bro!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Interesting, Eric said by day 4 on AH he was already noticing effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That sounds very good to me. My recovery is paramount at my age.
    Compound the fact that my legs should still be going through some virgin DOMS, given that this is only my 3rd or 4th time working legs in many, many months. I've not even established where my current ceiling strength on squats are yet. Squats are currently new enough that I'm putting up dramatically higher weight and/or volume with each session.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    subscription is eminent
    Awesome, the more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Volcom!! I'm following buddy!

Been waiting forever on these Androseries logs.. And you should be one of the best to follow. GL on the contest too bro!
    Hey Barbell, I'm glad you joined in. I'm hoping the AH/AL will help tie in the final stage of my cut.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Subbed
    I have the same products on order. Just wondering what your PH experience that your able to compare these to is.

Oh and kill it nice starting numbers

5. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    subscription is eminent
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   

6. I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

subd brotha.

7. In for this ride!

8. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Subbed
    I have the same products on order. Just wondering what your PH experience that your able to compare these to is.

Oh and kill it nice starting numbers
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

subd brotha.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

subd brotha.
    I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Wooohaa I`m in bud!

12. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Wooohaa I`m in bud!
    Thanks for joining in
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.
    Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    Are you concerned with weight, or ideally BF%. I personally do not care too much about my weight other than alleviating some pain, it's the BF% I am concerned with.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Are you concerned with weight, or ideally BF%. I personally do not care too much about my weight other than alleviating some pain, it's the BF% I am concerned with.
    I'm just like you man, just on a smaller scale lol. I don't give a rats asss what the scale says just what i see in the mirror

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    BF%, 100%. The scale is a general indicator for me, but ultimately, its the reflection in the mirror that I'm working at.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'm just like you man, just on a smaller scale lol. I don't give a rats asss what the scale says just what i see in the mirror
    Good luck with your run too. I love Orangatangs for the record.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Good luck with your run too. I love Orangatangs for the record.
    Thanks man, I'm only like 5'10" ish but i have like 74" wingspan so one of my friends said i had orangatang arms. hence, orangatang.

You gonna post up some before pics brother?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Thanks man, I'm only like 5'10" ish but i have like 74" wingspan so one of my friends said i had orangatang arms. hence, orangatang.

You gonna post up some before pics brother?
    Yeah, but not yet. I'm in the middle of a supplement company transformation contest and the contest ends in April, so I'll post the pictures I took on March 11, aka pre-first dose of Androhard/Androlean at the end of that contest.
    NSCA - CSCS

21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yeah, but not yet. I'm in the middle of a supplement company transformation contest and the contest ends in April, so I'll post the pictures I took on March 11, aka pre-first dose of Androhard/Androlean at the end of that contest.
    Sweet man, good luck in the transform contest too

22. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Sweet man, good luck in the transform contest too
    Thanks bro. Good luck with your Andro run
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Mirror all the way. Who cares if you have 19" arms that look smaller than the other dude with 17" arms right?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

24. A far as I can tell, a scale can't tell if it's a 220 lb fat ass or ripped beast. The mirror knows the truth!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A far as I can tell, a scale can't tell if it's a 220 lb fat ass or ripped beast. The mirror knows the truth!
    This is very true. I know a lot of successful dieters who use all of these methods and tools to make sure they are losing weight. The mirror, measurments, polaroids or regular camera pics, pinch test and the scale. They do this every sunday morning at the same time in the morning. This tracking method really works.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:09 PM