Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 3 of 32 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I know that Dana said that everything will run as usual, but he also said the same thing when they bought out PRIDE. Make no mistake about it, this will really hurt the business.

For example, when Vince McMahon bought out ECW and WCW, the product of the WWE began to suffer. Granted, it's pro-wrestling, but it is always a bad thing when there is not competition amongst promotions. Throw in the fact that Japanese MMA is practically dead (Shooto, Sengoku, Dream) and you have, for the first time, an American dominance in MMA promotions.
    I wasn't aware he expressed the same thing when he bought PRIDE. What do you see in the future as a consequence of this transaction?
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Good improvement, moved your grip out and finished your extension at the top. However I would call those more of a hip snatch than a hang snatch.
    Yeah, not quite hang, hang, I used to do them from a fully erect position until I saw one of those Chinese National Team guys do it from a slight bend at the hip, which gave me the idea to try them and of course its a little easier from a bent hip position then fully erect position.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Try doing them from blocks. Just set the blocks under the bumper plates, and the height just below your knee. Allows you to get the correct position, and work on extension< should be all speed from that hang clean spot.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Try doing them from blocks. Just set the blocks under the bumper plates, and the height just below your knee. Allows you to get the correct position, and work on extension< should be all speed from that hang clean spot.
    That would be ideal, but I don't have any blocks to work with and the parallel stopper bars on the power rack or squat rack are at a width where it would rest on your knuckles, but that's a good idea. I'll see what I can do with that idea.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Do you think you could set the bar on a bench, in the center of the bar if blocks aren't available? The height might be a little higher than wanted but it could be a start.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

6. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I wasn't aware he expressed the same thing when he bought PRIDE. What do you see in the future as a consequence of this transaction?

I honestly do not have a clue as to what will happen with this, but I have a bad feeling about it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Subbed

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Do you think you could set the bar on a bench, in the center of the bar if blocks aren't available? The height might be a little higher than wanted but it could be a start.
    I could give that a shot. Maybe I'll try that this coming Tuesday when we hit O-lifts and delts. Thanks for the suggestion.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Subbed
    Thanks for coming along
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I honestly do not have a clue as to what will happen with this, but I have a bad feeling about it.
    I'm actually a bit neutral about this at the moment. I can see Strikeforece benefiting from the UFC's marketing power, but we'll see.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Do you think you could set the bar on a bench, in the center of the bar if blocks aren't available? The height might be a little higher than wanted but it could be a start.
    Yes you can just not as ideal, I used to do this with snatch pulls.

12. Androseries Day 3

My legs are remarkably absent of any DOMS following yesterday's legs day and my back had very minimal DOMS from Friday. I could hardly tell I even worked legs yesterday, which is great. If my recovery is this effective on all body parts, I can up the frequency of my lifts and really take advantage of some growth.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    My legs are remarkably absent of any DOMS following yesterday's legs day and my back had very minimal DOMS from Friday. I could hardly tell I even worked legs yesterday, which is great. If my recovery is this effective on all body parts, I can up the frequency of my lifts and really take advantage of some growth.
    Interesting, Eric said by day 4 on AH he was already noticing effects.

14. That sounds very good to me. My recovery is paramount at my age.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. subscription is eminent

16. Volcom!! I'm following buddy!

Been waiting forever on these Androseries logs.. And you should be one of the best to follow. GL on the contest too bro!

17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Interesting, Eric said by day 4 on AH he was already noticing effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That sounds very good to me. My recovery is paramount at my age.
    Compound the fact that my legs should still be going through some virgin DOMS, given that this is only my 3rd or 4th time working legs in many, many months. I've not even established where my current ceiling strength on squats are yet. Squats are currently new enough that I'm putting up dramatically higher weight and/or volume with each session.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    subscription is eminent
    Awesome, the more the merrier

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Volcom!! I'm following buddy!

Been waiting forever on these Androseries logs.. And you should be one of the best to follow. GL on the contest too bro!
    Hey Barbell, I'm glad you joined in. I'm hoping the AH/AL will help tie in the final stage of my cut.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Subbed
    I have the same products on order. Just wondering what your PH experience that your able to compare these to is.

Oh and kill it nice starting numbers

20. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    subscription is eminent
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

21. I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

subd brotha.

22. In for this ride!

23. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Subbed
    I have the same products on order. Just wondering what your PH experience that your able to compare these to is.

Oh and kill it nice starting numbers
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

subd brotha.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

subd brotha.
    I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Wooohaa I`m in bud!

27. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Wooohaa I`m in bud!
    Thanks for joining in
    NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.

29. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.
    Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    NSCA - CSCS

30. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    Are you concerned with weight, or ideally BF%. I personally do not care too much about my weight other than alleviating some pain, it's the BF% I am concerned with.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 10:09 PM