Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 3 of 24 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member

I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

subd brotha.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

In for this ride!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Subbed
    I have the same products on order. Just wondering what your PH experience that your able to compare these to is.

Oh and kill it nice starting numbers
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I only have one question . . . are the capsules glow in the dark? It is relevant to my interests.

I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

subd brotha.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Good to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post

subd brotha.
    I don't think they glow in the dark, but they smell a tad citrusy, which in the world of Cissus and DCP, is a welcomed scent in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    In for this ride!

Thanks
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wooohaa I`m in bud!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Wooohaa I`m in bud!
    Thanks for joining in
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    The closest thing to a PH I've tried in the past is Junglewarfare and 1AD, but nothing SERM worthy. The best way I can asses how the product is working is based on rate of recovery, which so far is already showing a palpable effect, strength, endurance and most importantly, how it effects my body aesthetically by the end of the run, which will be evidenced by my before/after pictures.
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Sounds good just curios. Looking forward to this log.
    Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Thanks bro. I'm curious to see how this unfolds myself. I'm down to 205 from 220, with almost zero strength loss, I've actually had some strength gains in my back since my cut, but once I get to sub 200 I'll see how much musculature I'll maintain. I've been as lean as 188lbs from a cut from 220 before, but I think i wasted away muscle-wise too much, so I know what I've looked like in the past at a particular weight. I'm hoping that if I do make it down that far this time, it'll be a noticeably different physique.
    Are you concerned with weight, or ideally BF%. I personally do not care too much about my weight other than alleviating some pain, it's the BF% I am concerned with.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Are you concerned with weight, or ideally BF%. I personally do not care too much about my weight other than alleviating some pain, it's the BF% I am concerned with.
    I'm just like you man, just on a smaller scale lol. I don't give a rats asss what the scale says just what i see in the mirror
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    BF%, 100%. The scale is a general indicator for me, but ultimately, its the reflection in the mirror that I'm working at.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'm just like you man, just on a smaller scale lol. I don't give a rats asss what the scale says just what i see in the mirror
    Good luck with your run too. I love Orangatangs for the record.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Good luck with your run too. I love Orangatangs for the record.
    Thanks man, I'm only like 5'10" ish but i have like 74" wingspan so one of my friends said i had orangatang arms. hence, orangatang.

You gonna post up some before pics brother?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks man, I'm only like 5'10" ish but i have like 74" wingspan so one of my friends said i had orangatang arms. hence, orangatang.

Yeah, but not yet. I'm in the middle of a supplement company transformation contest and the contest ends in April, so I'll post the pictures I took on March 11, aka pre-first dose of Androhard/Androlean at the end of that contest.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Yeah, but not yet. I'm in the middle of a supplement company transformation contest and the contest ends in April, so I'll post the pictures I took on March 11, aka pre-first dose of Androhard/Androlean at the end of that contest.
    Sweet man, good luck in the transform contest too
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sweet man, good luck in the transform contest too
    Thanks bro. Good luck with your Andro run
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Mirror all the way. Who cares if you have 19" arms that look smaller than the other dude with 17" arms right?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A far as I can tell, a scale can't tell if it's a 220 lb fat ass or ripped beast. The mirror knows the truth!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A far as I can tell, a scale can't tell if it's a 220 lb fat ass or ripped beast. The mirror knows the truth!
    This is very true. I know a lot of successful dieters who use all of these methods and tools to make sure they are losing weight. The mirror, measurments, polaroids or regular camera pics, pinch test and the scale. They do this every sunday morning at the same time in the morning. This tracking method really works.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Mirror all the way. Who cares if you have 19" arms that look smaller than the other dude with 17" arms right?
    Man i wish i had 17" arms i can seem to get much over 16.5 But i'm just a chubby runt right now. LOL
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am right there with you; a bit over 5'9" with a 74" span. It really helps the striking game (the long reach and being a southpaw really throws people off) and gives a huge advantage on deads, but kills your leverages on presses.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    This is very true. I know a lot of successful dieters who use all of these methods and tools to make sure they are losing weight. The mirror, measurments, polaroids or regular camera pics, pinch test and the scale. They do this every sunday morning at the same time in the morning. This tracking method really works.
    I agree the mirror is the bottom line, but watching the scale move (downward) is a good motivator, because the scale will show a difference more frequently then my appearance will. However, being that I'm somewhat anabolic at this point, I'll put less emphasis on weight, but prior to being on AH/AL, there was no way in hell putting on lbs while cutting was going to be acceptable, not from the point where I had to work down from.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am right there with you; a bit over 5'9" with a 74" span. It really helps the striking game (the long reach and being a southpaw really throws people off) and gives a huge advantage on deads, but kills your leverages on presses.
    Like the the Miguel Torres/Antonio Bonuelos fight. Bonuelos had no chance against a long reaching south paw.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like the the Miguel Torres/Antonio Bonuelos fight. Bonuelos had no chance against a long reaching south paw.
    Banuelos lacked the footwork and head movement to get in on Torres. There's a pro and con to everything just like there is a counter to everything. Tyson was at a reach disadvantage in most of his fights, but made up for it with speed and head movement.

Watching his fights before Don King really sunk in his teeth are a thing of beauty.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Banuelos lacked the footwork and head movement to get in on Torres. There's a pro and con to everything just like there is a counter to everything. Tyson was at a reach disadvantage in most of his fights, but made up for it with speed and head movement.

Watching his fights before Don King really sunk in his teeth are a thing of beauty.
    you can watch all 18 of his 1st yr fights in an hour, with commercials lol

phenomenal until cus passed away, that was his dad....if he stayed in the right hands, god knows what he could have accomplished, most were beaten before the bell even rang
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah, Tyson's bob & weave was ridiculous. Of the highlight reels that exist today, his are still the most impressive and the most brutal.
    NSCA - CSCS
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    you can watch all 18 of his 1st yr fights in an hour, with commercials lol

phenomenal until cus passed away, that was his dad....if he stayed in the right hands, god knows what he could have accomplished, most were beaten before the bell even rang
    he was also one of the hardest video game bosses ever
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

In late, but in!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

im in, kill it bro!
    BJJ = life
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    In late, but in!
    Good seeing you again. On the 2nd or 3rd superhuman radio episode with Eric, I think the radio host pronounced your name, Bikeswimlove and then he got all confused, lol.
    NSCA - CSCS
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    im in, kill it bro!
    Oh cool, now we have a good MMA demographic in here, I like that.
    NSCA - CSCS
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Good seeing you again. On the 2nd or 3rd superhuman radio episode with Eric, I think the radio host pronounced your name, Bikeswimlove and then he got all confused, lol.
    Yep, even though they stumbled over the name, I still was excited to get a question mentioned live.

I'm very interested to see how these treat you man. You obviously know your stuff and I will take your thoughts very seriously.
  34. Advanced Member

Subbed good luck my man looking forward to your results
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Yep, even though they stumbled over the name, I still was excited to get a question mentioned live.

I'm very interested to see how these treat you man. You obviously know your stuff and I will take your thoughts very seriously.
    Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool too when I heard your name and thoroughly impressed by PP by that fact. I'll do my best to give an integral account

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Subbed good luck my man looking forward to your results
    Thanks Gym4Life and thanks for stopping in.
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm late but I'm in. I've been looking forward to these logs.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm late but I'm in. I've been looking forward to these logs.
    I'm sure when the Andromass ships, the logs will starting rolling in like a storm.
    NSCA - CSCS
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

You sly dog, you didn't mention this in your contest log! However, I'm openly running way more than you, so touche.

You and DW are so worried about progress pics. I'll be waiting for the shock and awe!

In for the leanness, hope the AndroSeries treats you well for your first cycle!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    You sly dog, you didn't mention this in your contest log! However, I'm openly running way more than you, so touche.

You and DW are so worried about progress pics. I'll be waiting for the shock and awe!

In for the leanness, hope the AndroSeries treats you well for your first cycle!
    Great to see you in here Milas. Yeah, its a mental thing for me I guess, with the posting progress pics before the contest's end. You looked noticeably leaner in your progress pics and I noticed you've got Androlean going on in the midst of your already beast cycle. Thanks for popping in and best of luck to you too bud.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Great to see you in here Milas. Yeah, its a mental thing for me I guess, with the posting progress pics before the contest's end. You looked noticeably leaner in your progress pics and I noticed you've got Androlean going on in the midst of your already beast cycle. Thanks for popping in and best of luck to you too bud.
    I'm a sucker for the new stuff!

So, are you going to be bumping up cardio then?

How's the diet going for you too? I am so hungry right now, I remember we were commiserating on it!!!

It sounds like things are going well for you so far, hope this helps give you that extra edge!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM