Volcom's Androlean & Androhard Log

Page 11 of 32 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's a greater chance of me winning the lottery and getting struck by lightning at the same time than that fight happening, so I haven't given it any thought.
    Lol, I gotcha. I'll be sort of surprised if Fedor even fights in Strikeforce again, given how much M1 can't stand Dana and ZUFFA.

Of the "era's" that get thrown out there, Lyoto's has seemed the most insurmountable during his "reign," but that was based heavily on style, with Jones, it's both style and perhaps more influential, attributes of Jones' reach and power. I generally don't like the whole "era" thing that gets spouted with every new champion, but Jones' seems kind of legit.

I'm still a bit undecided about whether I like Jones or not. As of right now, I'm pro anyone who could possibly dethrone him, but maybe he'll grow on me.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Athletically, Phil Davis the tools to beat Jones, but not for another 2-3 years. Davis has the wrestling and grappling to negate Jones in that area, but not the striking.
    I like Phil Davis. I'm already rooting for a Davis vs Jones Victory.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I only saw highlights, and it looked pretty good. How do you feel about the theoretical Fedor/Hendo fight? I don't see Fedor cutting down to 205, but given Hell does freeze over, who would you pick?
    hendo in a flash ko.....but im with rodja, no way it happens
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  4. Day 10 AH/AL

Today is normally a chest day, but a situation arose that allowed me to hit chest and back together. One of my workout partners was still stuck in San Diego for work and the workout partner that was able to make it, Arius, is a cop and has been unavailable on Friday's all Month, which is our back day. Therefore, given that Dusty was not there, where I would have only stuck with chest as scheduled, I took the opportunity to hit chest and back for Arius' sake, even though Back was the last thing I worked on Friday.

Flat Bench; Super-Set to Barbell Rows
    225lbs x 15 reps/225lbs x 15 reps
    275lbs x 10 reps/275lbs 10 reps
    295lbs x 8 reps/295lbs x 10 reps
    315lbs x 6 reps/315lbs x 8 reps
    335lbs x 3 reps/335lbs x 8 reps

Incline Bench; Super-Set to T-Bar Rows
    185lbs x 10 reps/135lbs x 15 reps
    205lbs x 10 reps/180lbs x 15 reps
    225lbs x 10 reps/225lbs x 12 reps
    245lbs x 8 reps/270lbs x 8 reps

Dips; Super-Set to Pull Ups
    BW x 10 reps/BW x 10 reps
    BW x 10 reps/BW x 10 reps
    BW x 10 reps/BW x 8 reps
    BW x 10 reps/BW x 7 reps

I have to say my stamina feels like it increasing. I felt more mentally taxed then physically taxed. This workout seemed to have taken forever, but on paper it doesn't look like I did that much. I had Rack Deads and something else planned in there, but I think we came to a mental wall of fatigue, also, I reasoned I shouldn't push my lumbar too much, given that I just did Racks two days ago. They'll have to wait until Friday.

I'm toggling between 204-205 right now. I'm hoping that apart from my weight, I'm still leaning out. Diet is in check, I didn't get my cardio in today, which leaves me feeling a bit unsatisfied with my workout, but my schedule didn't allow it today

As for recovery, my back was sore on Saturday and a touch on Sunday from Friday's workout, but I was able to hit Back again today feeling fresh. It's hard to gauge strength improvements on super-set days, but tomorrow may be more straight forward.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. What was your rate of weight loss prior to starting the AL/AH? Diet has been consistent correct?

•   

6. I love that theres a huge MMA convo gonig on in Volcomes thread....but we all know he wont mind!

Nice Chest day today.

P.s. Hendo did look good, him and randy dont age haha what are they on!

Also Jon Jones was sav....I think you have to be black to beat them in a totally non racist way. The way these young black guys are looking is amazing. they are learning so much and are so athletic. You wonder what Randlemen could have done if he were to start out in todays MMA' world and learn everything.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I love that theres a huge MMA convo gonig on in Volcomes thread....but we all know he wont mind!

Nice Chest day today.

Also Jon Jones was sav....I think you have to be black to beat them in a totally non racist way. The way these young black guys are looking is amazing. they are learning so much and are so athletic. You wonder what Randlemen could have done if he were to start out in todays MMA' world and learn everything.
    Randy has a nice anti-aging regiment. Look at some of his old pics and compare his jawline to today. He's been on TRT for years and I can guarantee that some GH is in there as well.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    What was your rate of weight loss prior to starting the AL/AH? Diet has been consistent correct?
    From 220lbs to 215lbs in about 7 days.
    215lbs-210lbs in like 3 weeks.
    210lbs-205lbs on out probably about a .5 to 1lb a week on average.

My diet has been clean throughout and I've adjusted my caloric intake as I've lost weight.

I was doing two-a-day workouts/cardio prior to the AH/AL, but the AM workouts were making me too zombie like & lethargic during the day, and therefore, making me unable to work at my job, so I had to stop that.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Randy has a nice anti-aging regiment. Look at some of his old pics and compare his jawline to today. He's been on TRT for years and I can guarantee that some GH is in there as well.
    Randy and/or members of his gym are on some good stuff. My buddy Zack met someone at his MMA gym who was dealing and his next stop was Extreme Couture, its a regular stop.
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I love that theres a huge MMA convo gonig on in Volcomes thread....but we all know he wont mind!

Nice Chest day today.

I hear you, six letters with a coma between them, NBA, NFL. It'll be a matter of time when the GSP's and JBJ's become the standard, just as the NFL has "elite-elite" athletes and the NBA have "elite-elite" talent, I believe the UFC will one day be as competitive, with a very, very high bar to even make the roster.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    hendo in a flash ko.....but im with rodja, no way it happens
    I think it had a greater chance of happening prior to the buy out. I doubt M1 will be a pleasure to work with. Not that they were with SF, but given that Dana won't cower to M1 and Dana doesn't buy into the Fedor product SF did, I just don't see business dealings going smooth on any level.
    NSCA - CSCS

12. You know, I'm not sure if Dana has a hand in Zuffa; I know that he is the president of the UFC, but he actually doesn't have an official title with Zuffa.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. that fat loss aint bad 15lbs so far- do you measure your bf lbm etc? Im curious if its mostly fat or if ur canabalizing muscle too.

at the rate you layed out probably fat

so far in my eys

win
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    that fat loss aint bad 15lbs so far- do you measure your bf lbm etc? Im curious if its mostly fat or if ur canabalizing muscle too.

at the rate you layed out probably fat

so far in my eys

win
    I hear you. The only evidence I have that I'm not canabolizing is that my strength has not only held up, but has gone up in certain exercises and not only in the low ranges where its mostly motor units that are less about muscle and more about neural facets.

As of lately I'm dropping about .5 to 1lb a week or more accurately, about every 10 days most recently.
    NSCA - CSCS

15. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I hear you. The only evidence I have that I'm not canabolizing is that my strength has not only held up, but has gone up in certain exercises and not only in the low ranges where its mostly motor units that are less about muscle and more about neural facets.

As of lately I'm dropping about .5 to 1lb a week or more accurately, about every 10 days most recently.
    All I can say is one word; Solid!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

Sweet, sweet feedback Volcom. Makes me wonder if these effects would last if the cycle ran longer than 6 or 8 weeks.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    how do you think he gets around testing if hes on TRT? isnt it a bad idea to stop all the sudden in order to pass a test?
    BJJ = life

18. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    how do you think he gets around testing if hes on TRT? isnt it a bad idea to stop all the sudden in order to pass a test?
    He has a Rx pass. Chael has the same thing, but the CSAC "lost" his paperwork.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

19. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    From 220lbs to 215lbs in about 7 days.
    215lbs-210lbs in like 3 weeks.
    210lbs-205lbs on out probably about a .5 to 1lb a week on average.

My diet has been clean throughout and I've adjusted my caloric intake as I've lost weight.

I was doing two-a-day workouts/cardio prior to the AH/AL, but the AM workouts were making me too zombie like & lethargic during the day, and therefore, making me unable to work at my job, so I had to stop that.
    Interesting have you thought about adding back in the AM cardio? I think this would be a good time since both AL and AH should help with the earlier problem.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    so being of certain age you are allowed to shoot test? what do you mean
    BJJ = life

21. Wow didn't know you were doing this ... interested cuz we are similar types with some tof the same difficulties getting lean and hard while sparing muscle...

I'm using the old PP products you're using the new... I also use the TRS in my PCT so that's a current product line...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Chael has been stirring the waters about a Bisping fight, but not as much recently. Marquart isn't a big fan of Bisping right now either, but I think Nate simply dislikes the guy and Chael is just doing what he does, stir up the interest/drama pool.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Interesting have you thought about adding back in the AM cardio? I think this would be a good time since both AL and AH should help with the earlier problem.
    I've considered it, its not a lack of desire, but the morning stuff makes me highly dysfunctional at work.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow didn't know you were doing this ... interested cuz we are similar types with some tof the same difficulties getting lean and hard while sparing muscle...

I'm using the old PP products you're using the new... I also use the TRS in my PCT so that's a current product line...
    Hey Doug, I'm hoping this stack assists in my cutting efforts as much as possible before our contests end. Judging by my mid-contest pics aka pre-AH/AL stack pics, I wasn't as far along as I thought I was, so.... we'll see.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    so being of certain age you are allowed to shoot test? what do you mean
    If your test is considered "low" (perhaps relative to your age group, I'm not certain) then you are allowed to be prescribed test to bring you back to standard norms I believe.
    NSCA - CSCS

26. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    All I can say is one word; Solid!

//CC
    Thanks CC, I'm trying my damndest to get solid!

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Sweet, sweet feedback Volcom. Makes me wonder if these effects would last if the cycle ran longer than 6 or 8 weeks.
    I'm running a 6 week run at full dose of AH/AL. I'm open to the option of an 8 week run depending on how well I respond to this stack. I bought Nolva along with a relatively thorough PCT accessory test boosters in case I ran this for a prolonged duration.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Phil Davis Mistake for Jon Jones; He just goes with it LOL

NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Hey Doug, I'm hoping this stack assists in my cutting efforts as much as possible before our contests end. Judging by my mid-contest pics aka pre-AH/AL stack pics, I wasn't as far along as I thought I was, so.... we'll see.
    That happens all the time, pics are tough the mirror has the good news seems like pics bring the bad... one more thing though, you will look at a set of pics a couple months down the road and become much less judgemental and realize you weren't as bad as you thought. For instance that's exactly what happened with my last contest pics and they aren't that bad at all...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That happens all the time, pics are tough the mirror has the good news seems like pics bring the bad... one more thing though, you will look at a set of pics a couple months down the road and become much less judgemental and realize you weren't as bad as you thought. For instance that's exactly what happened with my last contest pics and they aren't that bad at all...
    I appreciate the encouragment Doug.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Anthony Robles, One Legged NCAA D1 2011 Wrestling Champion

NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroLean/AndroHard Log 6-Weeks
    By josheyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. Androlean + Androhard Stack
    By Trig in forum Post Cycle Therapy