Havoc Cycle..Starting April.

rage469

Awards
Well I have been debating on which pro to use and from what I have read Havoc seems to be one of the most Ideal first time "pro-hormones" out there so I have everything ready to go just waiting to finish up my current workout routine and after a week of rest will begin to bring the pain. Here is how the cycle will go.

Height: 5' 9.5"
Current weight: 198lbs (will weigh again in 2 weeks as I am on natural bulk workout routine right now).

Diet:
Eat as much as I can of eggs, Baked chicken, steamed vegetables, brown rice, lean red meats, baked potatoes with lunch meal, etc. Will not be eating any sugary foods and I can eat as much as I want as I am deployed right now and food is limitless and free(just gets boring because it is always the same choices). Not going to count calories as I know I will be getting excess but trying to keep excess clean. On workout days which will be a four day split will increase my carb intake to get the necessary fuel to power thru the workout.

Havoc 20/20/30/40

Support Supps:
2 week preload continue till after pct.

-Taurine 3/1000mg caps
-Cycle Assist
-Cissus
-BCAA 1000 caps 6/day
-Fish Oil 6 caps daily
-Glutamine 3/day
-Multivitamin daily
-Whey protein 2 servings/day
-Casein Protein 1 serving before bed

PCT:

-All support sups except Taurine and Cissus
-Activate Xtreme
-AI Post Cycle Support
-Liquid Nolva on hand and if used would be at 30/20/10/10
-Lean Xtreme beginning week 3
-DHEA 100mg/daily if libido down

I have milk thistle on hand to have extra if needed but think the cycle assist should be enough to keep me safe. Goals are to gain around 12lbs of lean muscle and by end of PCT have lost about 2% BF. I have been researching for about 6 months now and it has become an obsession. I also have a bottle of MDrol waiting in the background for a later cycle in about 6 months after finishing this one. Well As soon as I start will post updates on how things are going and once a week will update weight. Think I am going to avoid mirrors also while on cycle so I can see the difference. Thanks for viewing and if any suggestions please offer them.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read Epi should be avoided if you haven't had designer experience. I have read it's mild though. It is a dry compound which means it great for a cut or recomp. I'd advise to use Hdrol. You prolly already bought it and plan on using it tho. Your dosing looks mild so you may be ok. Good job on your PCT, looks good!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
From what I have read Epi should be avoided if you haven't had designer experience. I have read it's mild though. It is a dry compound which means it great for a cut or recomp. I'd advise to use Hdrol. You prolly already bought it and plan on using it tho. Your dosing looks mild so you may be ok. Good job on your PCT, looks good!
i have heard otherwise. most people say to start out with either Epi or Hdrol. i wouldnt understand why someone would want to stay away from it.

syphon80

Awards
Cycle looks solid man, looking forward to your results. Im definately running Epi/Havoc for my pre summer cycle.

rage469

Awards
Well today I maxed free weight squats and bench to get a starting point and am happy with starting point for now..

Bench.... 255lbs should have gotten 265lbs but jumped too high too early

Squats....405lbs...Did alot of step ups to get here so next time at least will know where to start. Felt good at 405 but knew to stop for now.

Started Support supplements today...Only two weeks left till it begins..

rage469

Awards
It Begins...

Well started cycle today. Have been loading cycle assist for two weeks already. Here is how schedule is setup for now.....

Supplements:

6am - 10mg Havoc

7am - 2 Fish Oil caps
2 Cissus Caps
1g Taurine

8am - 4 cycle assist

1030am- Whey Protein

12pm- 2 Fish Oil caps
2 Cissus Caps
1g Taurine

330pm- Whey Protein

4pm- 2 BCAA caps
2 Glutamine caps

630pm- 10mg Havoc
2 Fish Oil caps
2 BCAA caps
2 Glutamine caps
Whey Protein
1g Taurine

8pm- 4 cycle assist
Multi-vitamin

930pm Casein Protein

Workouts:

Sunday: Stretch or yoga

Monday: 12pm Ab RipperX
430pm 20 Min Cardio
Lower body

Tuesday: Upper body

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: 12pm Ab RipperX
430pm 20 Min Cardio
Lower Body

Friday: Upper body

Saturday: Ab RipperX
30 Min Cardio

Stats at beginning:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 196lbs today after cardio

Squat Max: 405lbs
Bench Max: 255lbs

Looking very forward to cycle and hope to get a good return from this investment. I try to keep workout at 1hr 15min max but that usually doesn't work as I tend to do more than planned. Can break down upper body and lower body workouts if requested and log reps and weights as I write everything down but figure that might be too much info. Thanks for looking and please only resourceful comments if any.

rage469

Awards
Well completed the upper routine today in the gym. As far as things noticed today I was very excited to hit the gym which is unusual as most of the time I drag ass till I start and then afterwards feel great. Today felt stronger overall and added 20lbs to my bench sets with good results although not impressive. Just felt a little stronger thru first set. Also felt a little fuller in chest area throughout the day but I am thinking that is just a psychological effect as this is only second day on. Will see how tomorrow goes as it is an off day from workout. I am sore as hell from the Leg day though and almost feels like when I first started doing squats.:) Also feel a little better mood overall. Still thinking this is all psychological though.

rage469

Awards
Completed Lower body workout today and it went well..Slowed down on running speed for cardio as trying to do more of a fat burn. As far as sides so far only thing that I can complain about is my right nut aching a little bit like it is tender but it is tolerable and not bothersome all the time. In the gym I had my hamstring pumped which has never happened but it felt kind of good. Didn't feel like any more of a man today on squats as on second set didn't hit goal rep. Overall feeling of being fuller (bigger) felt also. Looking forward to tomorrows workout and seeing if upper body pumps the same. Finally can walk normally again after the first ab RipperX session.

rage469

Awards
Had a great workout today. Was super motivated to get to the gym and when I got there was in the zone like no other day. As far as the tenderness in the nut it is gone. Definitely got a good pump in the gym while working out today. Seemed to be able to push weight easily today and even had time left over to add in 2 sets of tricep pulldowns. Overall feeling good and cannot wait till next week. Tommorrow is light cardio and ab ripperX and then sunday will do a Bi/Tri workout with a little bit of chest as these are my main focus areas. Till then....

rage469

Awards
Well completed today's workout of just light 30min Cardio and Ab RipperX and then decided to weigh myself afterwards. Very happy with scale as I am now at 199lbs. Monday is start of week 2 and will weigh again after workout to see if any different but so far up 3lbs. Did notice back pumps very slightly during cardio but was not too bad at all. Have been using 3g Taurine daily so if they get worse will go up to 5.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well completed today's workout of just light 30min Cardio and Ab RipperX and then decided to weigh myself afterwards. Very happy with scale as I am now at 199lbs. Monday is start of week 2 and will weigh again after workout to see if any different but so far up 3lbs. Did notice back pumps very slightly during cardio but was not too bad at all. Have been using 3g Taurine daily so if they get worse will go up to 5.

Do you dose the 3g taurine right before working out? I find that if I take it too long before it doesn't help much, so I take it about 15 min before. Then another 3g post if it's too uncomfortable. Taurine gets used up pretty quickly during exercise.

rage469

Awards
I didn't know to use it right before exercise. I have been taking a pill with each meal. Might try using it preworkout though if you say it is more effective.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know to use it right before exercise. I have been taking a pill with each meal. Might try using it preworkout though if you say it is more effective.
I use bulk powder so I drink it 15 min prior. With pills I would prolly take it 30 min before in order to allow time to digest since it will take a little longer than drinking it.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is good that you are taking cissus because epi dry you out a lot ,that will make your joints go pain free!!

rage469

Awards
The cissus has definitely helped out so far. Was always having an elbow ache and now it is gone which is good.

Well todays leg day went ok. I hate the leg extension machine we have here because it hurts the top right of my knee cap when working so I just go to the point before the pain and hold to try to compensate. We did the first set of squats today regular and then the second set dropped weight and did a burnout. Got winded and felt like was going to pass out before my legs got too tired so didn't work like I thought it would. Still kicked my ass though. Really Really hate squats but they are so good for you that I cannot let myself not do them. Added 30lbs to the calve raises and felt good. On the run back pumps forced me to slow down as I forgot to take the Taurine beforehand today. Overall feeling good though.

Have noticed that my upper body area feels like it is bigger all day long now. Feels like my shirts are shrinking which is good.

Weight after 1 full week is 199lbs. So that makes +3lbs which is a good start.

Went up to 30mg starting today so will see how that goes.

Forgot to write about yesterdays arm workout but it was killer. Had a serious pump afterwards which was nice. Was first time arms felt like they were going to explode and eating was a chore afterwards as the bicep was gettin in the way. Very happy so far.

rage469

Awards
Well Today was legs again and man were the pumps impressive. So tight that I thought my muscles were going to cramp. Felt alot better in the gym overall today and thanks to the taurine dosing tip had no back pumps on my run. Legs are killing me right now which is good. I also went extremely low on an extra set of squats I added in which was a chore and actually felt really good. For some reason my left quad is lagging a little behind the right one in shape so did a few extra extensions with it to try and help.

The other days arm workout was very good also. Felt stronger and added 20lbs to my declines and completed the goal reps with new weight which was also good. Incline still struggling but feeling better than the previous arm workout so that is good. Might increase weight on incline next workout.

No real sides to report just a kind of forgetfullness that I have been noticing. Also slight lethargy which is not too too bad but noticeable. Very happy with cycle so far.

rage469

Awards
Well just updating as it has been a few days.. Did the extra arm and chest workout yesterday and was feeling extremely pumped during workout but noticed that muscles burned out quickly. Overall feeling good still and hoping that this last two weeks of cycle goes even better. So far have been maintaining weight and not gaining but could be cardio is burning fat. If I can stay at around 200 the whole time and just lose some fat that would be good also. Was hoping to get up to 210lbs on this cycle but do not think it will happen.

As far as sides I have noticed a little more aggression. Didn''t really notice it till a civilian pissed me off the other day and for some reason I cannot just let it go. Was a long haired hippie and he totally disrepected me when he knew I had caught him doing wrong. Well I am trying to just forget about it so that is that. Also back pumps are noticable during leg day if I forget to take my taurine.

adams74136

Awards
I've just started my first cycle of Havoc.. I told told by many that this one one of the best to start with.. I'll log as I go

adams74136

Awards
I've noticed that I need to take my taurine within 1hr of my workout or I get very bad back pumps

rage469

Awards
yeah dosing the taurine about 30min prior has worked wonders for me.. good luck on your cycle. I am doing something 6 days a week at the moment with one day totally off and one day just light cardio.

rage469

Awards
Well another leg workout today and it went well. Weights feeling better and on squats did some super low movement sets where hamstring was close to touching calve and felt better than last time. Got a good pump and legs were wasted afterwards.

Weight today still at 199lbs.

Imagine that all of the weight I am not gaining is due to losing fat as my midsection is trimming up and also starting to notice new veins running across my thigh and bicep that I haven't seen before. Definitly looking more defined in shoulders and traps but chest is still laggin a little in size growth. It has always been my trouble spot.

Hoping to see some weight gain this week as this is the start of week 3 and most of the reviews I have read say that after this week is when they noticed the most gains. We will see.

Diet has been good and protein intake daily is close to or just over 400g a day.

rage469

Awards
Well has been a few days since I posted an update so thought I should add something..

Workouts have been good and continue to get a great pump during the workout unlike before. Today did my Sunday Arm routine and arms felt like they were going to explode. Have not felt pumped all day like before when first started.

As far as sides have been able to combat the back pumps pretty well with the taurine and overall kind of feel like the havoc is not doing too much. I weigh tomorrow to begin week 4 but so far have not been too impressed with adding weight. To combat this though I did add in cardio so that could be the reason for the lack of weight gain. Feel like I have mostly lost fat and can also see some new definition in upper body area. Quads are also starting to show nicely.

Think after the Pct I am going to use the OEP and Alpha T2 I have to run a cutting cycle. Originally wanted to get to 210lbs but am thinking at 5'9" that 190lbs at about 10-12% Bf would be plenty.

Also contemplating running a two week bodyweight only workout where I focus more on toning and mastering my body weight.

Well will update tomorrow with weight after week 3. Hoping to hit 205 before cycle ends.

rage469

Awards
Well I missed Monday'w workout because body was way too tired to go and ended up going yesterday to do the upper workout. Still did the missed cardio before the workout though. As far as weights the decline and incline went up considerably and my pullups and chinups were done with ease. felt very strong although afterwards felt drained.

Weight After week 3: 201lbs +5lbs so far.

Sides: None really noticed except the obvious back pumps and my body feeling worn out already. Going to finish out this week and then start my pct. Hoping to keep all of the gains I made as were not too drastic. Have a feeling that the havoc did not work as expected but will give it the full run.

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
in for this... love havoc and can't wait to use it again this fall.

what is your typical test/estro range? the nolva dose is higher than it needs to be for straight havoc.. you'd be fine at 20/20/10/10

rage469

Awards
Currently unable to get blood work done due to my situation but as soon as back stateside will be seeing my Dr. to get some test ran. Going to see if possibly have low test levels to get legal supplementation.

Today went on a run for cardio and forgot to take the taurine before. NEVER FORGET TO TAKE YOUR TAURINE BEFORE ANY CARDIO. Was having horrible back pumps and could not run for more than 2 min straight without feeling like was going to fall over. Only completed about a mile and a half. Tomorrow is last real upper body workout before weekend rest. Cycle ends on sunday and will start Pct on Monday.

Will go with the 20/20/10/10 for Nolva if needed but no soreness or lumps in chest area so might not need it. Might just use it anyway to be safe. Will weigh on monday for final weight after cycle.

Planning on running M-drol later this year and hope to see better results with it than I have with havoc so far.

rage469

Awards
Well today was last upper body workout on cycle. Felt good although went alone to gym today so could not lift as heavy as I wanted. Just focused on speed and form. I have two days left on havoc and then start PCT. I am hoping to continue gaining thru PCT and will weigh on monday to get final weight but feel I have not gained any more weight so far. We will see though.

rage469

Awards
Well over the weekend I had a bad diet and missed a meal on saturday but did not think it would hurt that bad but apparently it did. Figured I would update on cycle portion as I am currently in pct.

Overall not too happy with the Havoc results. I almost feel like if I would have stayed on Creatine and other supps that would have had same amount of success without the killer back pumps. I know it doesn't affect everyone the same and maybe I just didn't respond like others but was expecting alot more weight gain. Adding in the cardio could have also prevented gains though.

Final Weight: 198lbs. +2 over start.

I am waiting till june to start a cycle of DAA and then in july will start the OEP and see what I can get from there.

Originally my plan was to gain as much weight as possible but now am thinking I would prefer to get down to about 180-185 and then build from there. At that weight bodyfat would be low and maybe I could get the appearance of looking bigger due to definition.

Will update after PCT to see if anything changes. Thanks for reading.