PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    SA seems to really get the job done. Have you noticed any other effects aside from the noted DNA increase? Also, are you using the 5 on/2 off protocol?
    Yes 5 on 2 off. Toco 8 with every dose of sustain, and just one morning dose of toco8 in the AM on the 2 days off.

Other effects:

COSMETIC/MIRROR CHANGES-
    1. less vascular but not at all bloated.
    2. muscles a little fuller, yet tight in a plump way, esp. the chest(looking really square right now) and shoulders
    3. waist is still at 32 inches
    4. Pumps are moderate to good, much MUCH better than when on atd or erase, feels like creatine/arginine without the bloating in the chest and abs. definitly no where close to steriod cramp/exploding pump.
    5. skin appears thicker, after a workout i look like glyco-gen man, healthy and plump looking, these effects remind me of d-bol, but of course without the strength/pump/feeling like king kong with a million dollars in his pockets, i'm simply comparing how my skin looks, and the plumpy tight look around my chest and shoulders
    6. i just feel meaty overall...BUT i definitly do not have that ON look, where your traps pop out and the shoulders round out overnite.

Conclusion: in terms of cosmetic changes, so far they are not too pronounced, just feels and looks a little tighter/fuller in the chest and shoulders. i think the overall health and well-being effects are much more consistant, as evident by improved libido, sexual fuction, thicker skin, and plumper physic.

side note: Although AI's do have there cosmetic advantages....,
    i'm really enjoying not having to deal with the dryness and joint grinding AI's have a tendency towards, WHILE STILL NOT FEELING/LOOKING BLOATED.

2. 32 waist at 205 lbs thats very good
    BJJ = life
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    DAY NINE: Sustain Alpha is definitly working much fatser than 3000mg trib.
    Tonite was another repeat of sat....trust me, no need to measure.

1. i will not be measuring from here on out, becuase i'm balsting it like i'm 25 right now
    2. will post when i notice a decrease
    3. Even if this result is short term, it is well worth it. Sustain Alpha is going with me on our vacation for sure.
    4. This product has took me from cumming dust and sand to normal levels almost as fast as clomid, but without sides and the use of precautionary supps that need to be run with serms.
    5. can't wait to post my final review, i hope i'm not dissapointed in the comming days and weeks.
    6. if the results stay consistant to the end of this cycle and beyond, this will change my pct protocal for sure

--did some research it seems 7, 8 benzo has been used in passion rx and other sexual performance enhancers...curious, i'm still wondering WTF is going on, can't believe Sustain and its two ingredents could have the effect its had.
    There is alot of anecdotal feedback about the positive effects on libido from Sustain Alpha
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    32 waist at 205 lbs thats very good
    Yah that's solid man
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

5. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    32 waist at 205 lbs thats very good
    Word. Depending on the difference in the chest measurment, the waist to chest ratio can make a dramatic look in appearance. 32 inch waist is awesome.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Word. Depending on the difference in the chest measurment, the waist to chest ratio can make a dramatic look in appearance. 32 inch waist is awesome.
    LOL...yes 32in waist at 205 would put me in a class with sergio olivia and serge nubret! However, i'm down to 189LBS right now been dieting through the winter, i'm little skinny right now, christain bale style! (i'm embarassed at this weight, but its for a purpose!), but i needed to shore up my wast line, and i decided to go lean then bulk, instead of bulking in the winter to about 225 and getting down to 205, everytime i do this i get some stubborn pudge in the abs.

starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
    at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!

7. Man this made me laugh. Like playing skeet!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    LOL...yes 32in waist at 205 would put me in a class with sergio olivia and serge nubret! However, i'm down to 189LBS right now been dieting through the winter, i'm little skinny right now, christain bale style! (i'm embarassed at this weight, but its for a purpose!), but i needed to shore up my wast line, and i decided to go lean then bulk, instead of bulking in the winter to about 225 and getting down to 205, everytime i do this i get some stubborn pudge in the abs.

starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
    at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!
    Sergio is possibly my all time favorite BBer. If you could look like him... well... damn. lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Cordeen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:11 AM
  3. My Sustain Alpha/Diesel Test Hardcore Results
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplement Logs