PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I have always been able to bounce back from cycles using serm based pct, my balls have always come back etc. However, ever since my 1st cycle my ejaculate vol has significantly decreased. Yes clomid brought it back, but then went back to low vol. Suprisingly Tribulus at 3000mg worked and totaly stunned me as i always thought trib was useless, but again once i stopped, i went back to low vol.

This brings me to testing sustain alpha as i am in day 3. People i know in person as well as others on fourms swear by it in pct protocols. however, i never tried it because i was thinking the amount of resveratrol and 7, 8 benzo in sustain wouldn't do anything. i was under the impression resveratrol had to be mega dosed and that 7,8 benzo was a novel Ai at best.

But again i just couldn't ignore the constant in person positive feedback for this product and i noticed that, i could be wrong, SUSTAIN ALPHA IS THE ONLY OTC PCT PRODUCT TO CLAIM TO INCREASE EJACULATE VOL. So i am putting it to the test with toco 8.

I apologize if this post is offensive, i just thought that among problems like shrinkage and low test levels, the real issue of low ejaculate vol would be of intrest to people in our community, esp. those who have done nummerous cycles.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is goin to informative and im sure the rest of the community will apreciate it. Good luck.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I definitely noticed a load size increase but it wasnt out of this world or anything. main two benefits I got from SA was libido and very quick recovery.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see what happens. I have wanted to run this but just never got around to it. Let's see if this finally convinces me.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
will be posting tomarro nite, day five. BASELINE CONTROL was taking once last wk and once the wk before at 1.8ML and 1.5ML. i believe this measure to be consistant with my exp. the past 12 mos. After tomarro i will be posting every 4th day.

Already i have noticed the boys are really hangin lower. Did not expect this yesterday nor today. Furthermore, i did not expect or anticipate this effect at all and would be utterly shocked if this continues to the end of this cycle.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using topical or LV version of Sustain Alpha?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
will be posting tomarro nite, day five. BASELINE CONTROL was taking once last wk and once the wk before at 1.8ML and 1.5ML. i believe this measure to be consistant with my exp. the past 12 mos. After tomarro i will be posting every 4th day.

Already i have noticed the boys are really hangin lower. Did not expect this yesterday nor today. Furthermore, i did not expect or anticipate this effect at all and would be utterly shocked if this continues to the end of this cycle.
lol ummm.... are you seriously measuring your loads??

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
lol ummm.... are you seriously measuring your loads??
wow. two posts in and already getting hit w/shots.

again i apoligize if my posts or topic of this thread is offenisive.

i think this is a serious thing/issue within ph/ass users, maybe you don't think so. or don't care. i used to think like you as long as i "recover" im good, but i'm a little older now with a wife and family and i'm thinking of my overall health

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, this isn't offensive. Actually this is quite interesting. I haven't done any ph/steroid cycles yet but maybe I can learn something about this.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established

i think this is a serious thing/issue within ph/ass users, maybe you don't think so. or don't care. i used to think like you as long as i "recover" im good, but i'm a little older now with a wife and family and i'm thinking of my overall health
hahaha nooo definitely no shots man. I just figured you are gonna eye it up instead of actually measuring. all power to you brother, I hope you flood the bedroom. im subbd to see how it works for you, i definitely noticed an increase.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Make it rain bro.....

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
2.9 ML! just estimating here (i did not measure on trib) but this result was about par with my results after 2 wks of trib at 3000mg a day.

5 days in and i am impressed so far, hopes its not for the short term.

other notables:
-good control, but not as good as trib which at 3000mg a day gave me a crazy mind to 'unit' connection(wow did i just say that?)
-reading over my above posts, i sound fu*kin CRAZY! LOL...i don't know what to say other than i am desparate to find a otc treatment for this. i'm trying to be as objective and scientific as possible but the context is so understandably absurd. yet here i am posting.

Besides myself, i hope others will benefit.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Also, i would like to thank you all for the support!

Will be posting in 4-5 days. You married guys know how it is, everything for us is scheduled...EVERYTHING. Nevertheless, the consistancy of a good wife makes for good scientific data!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Will be posting in 4-5 days. You married guys know how it is, everything for us is scheduled...EVERYTHING. Nevertheless, the consistancy of a good wife makes for good scientific data!
I know exactly how it is. This is a pretty interesting log. Ill be checking back in 4 days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lol...so we are the control group in the study!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang how'd I miss this?! Subbed bro

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Early entry: 12 Mar. 2011. day 7 of sustain alpha/toco 8.

on the above listed date i had an unexcpected 'rendezvous' with my wife...
afterward she was surprised by the amount i produced and used the analogy "it felt like a pump".

furthermore, from my perspective, it definitly felt like a very long shot...shooting...

1. surprised by this result, as i just had a 'date' with the wife on thursday.
2. although i did no measure, it felt like it was at least 2x the last time, well over 5ml.
3. i am bewildered
4. i need to do extensive research on the two ingredents of sustain
5. i hope this is not placebo.
6. going to the movies with wife monday nite, i will catch up with you all then.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOADS of fun happening in here Sharkey!! Looks like another SA satisfied customer.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early entry: 12 Mar. 2011. day 7 of sustain alpha/toco 8.

on the above listed date i had an unexcpected 'rendezvous' with my wife...
afterward she was surprised by the amount i produced and used the analogy "it felt like a pump".

furthermore, from my perspective, it definitly felt like a very long shot...shooting...

1. surprised by this result, as i just had a 'date' with the wife on thursday.
2. although i did no measure, it felt like it was at least 2x the last time, well over 5ml.
3. i am bewildered
4. i need to do extensive research on the two ingredents of sustain
5. i hope this is not placebo.
6. going to the movies with wife monday nite, i will catch up with you all then.
Ah, another satisfied customer. And Mike is probably happy about this too. LOL

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another satisfied customer indeed and hopefully a loyal customer for life.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
DAY NINE: Sustain Alpha is definitly working much fatser than 3000mg trib.
Tonite was another repeat of sat....trust me, no need to measure.

1. i will not be measuring from here on out, becuase i'm balsting it like i'm 25 right now
2. will post when i notice a decrease
3. Even if this result is short term, it is well worth it. Sustain Alpha is going with me on our vacation for sure.
4. This product has took me from cumming dust and sand to normal levels almost as fast as clomid, but without sides and the use of precautionary supps that need to be run with serms.
5. can't wait to post my final review, i hope i'm not dissapointed in the comming days and weeks.
6. if the results stay consistant to the end of this cycle and beyond, this will change my pct protocal for sure

--did some research it seems 7, 8 benzo has been used in passion rx and other sexual performance enhancers...curious, i'm still wondering WTF is going on, can't believe Sustain and its two ingredents could have the effect its had.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Oh BTW we saw 'The Adjustment Bureau' and i reccomend it, i found it thought provoking. begs the question, what is life for?? logic/math states its meaningless in the face of inevitable death, however human nature and faith treat the meaninglessness of life like a gift in the form of a blank canvas....i guess we are all here painting our own meaning on this canvas of life, reguadless of the possiblity that the art we produce may or may not mean anything after we die.

Good nite, can't wait to hit the gym tommaro old school style!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh BTW we saw 'The Adjustment Bureau' and i reccomend it, i found it thought provoking. begs the question, what is life for?? logic/math states its meaningless in the face of inevitable death, however human nature and faith treat the meaninglessness of life like a gift in the form of a blank canvas....i guess we are all here painting our own meaning on this canvas of life, reguadless of the possiblity that the art we produce may or may not mean anything after we die.

Good nite, can't wait to hit the gym tommaro old school style!
Cool, thanks for the review MikeShark! I was on the fence but I think ill check it out. Btw, im diggin your feedback!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SA seems to really get the job done. Have you noticed any other effects aside from the noted DNA increase? Also, are you using the 5 on/2 off protocol?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1. i will not be measuring from here on out, becuase i'm balsting it like i'm 25 right now
3. Even if this result is short term, it is well worth it. Sustain Alpha is going with me on our vacation for sure.
4. This product has took me from cumming dust and sand to normal levels almost as fast as clomid, but without sides and the use of precautionary supps that need to be run with serms.
5. can't wait to post my final review, i hope i'm not dissapointed in the comming days and weeks.
6. if the results stay consistant to the end of this cycle and beyond, this will change my pct protocal for sure

--did some research it seems 7, 8 benzo has been used in passion rx and other sexual performance enhancers...curious, i'm still wondering WTF is going on, can't believe Sustain and its two ingredents could have the effect its had.
Bro, libido is the first thing I notice. In PCT it takes maybe 2 days for it to start working its... well, yah, it's basically magic lol

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
SA seems to really get the job done. Have you noticed any other effects aside from the noted DNA increase? Also, are you using the 5 on/2 off protocol?
Yes 5 on 2 off. Toco 8 with every dose of sustain, and just one morning dose of toco8 in the AM on the 2 days off.

Other effects:

COSMETIC/MIRROR CHANGES-
1. less vascular but not at all bloated.
2. muscles a little fuller, yet tight in a plump way, esp. the chest(looking really square right now) and shoulders
3. waist is still at 32 inches
4. Pumps are moderate to good, much MUCH better than when on atd or erase, feels like creatine/arginine without the bloating in the chest and abs. definitly no where close to steriod cramp/exploding pump.
5. skin appears thicker, after a workout i look like glyco-gen man, healthy and plump looking, these effects remind me of d-bol, but of course without the strength/pump/feeling like king kong with a million dollars in his pockets, i'm simply comparing how my skin looks, and the plumpy tight look around my chest and shoulders
6. i just feel meaty overall...BUT i definitly do not have that ON look, where your traps pop out and the shoulders round out overnite.

Conclusion: in terms of cosmetic changes, so far they are not too pronounced, just feels and looks a little tighter/fuller in the chest and shoulders. i think the overall health and well-being effects are much more consistant, as evident by improved libido, sexual fuction, thicker skin, and plumper physic.

side note: Although AI's do have there cosmetic advantages....,
i'm really enjoying not having to deal with the dryness and joint grinding AI's have a tendency towards, WHILE STILL NOT FEELING/LOOKING BLOATED.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There is alot of anecdotal feedback about the positive effects on libido from Sustain Alpha

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
32 waist at 205 lbs thats very good
Word. Depending on the difference in the chest measurment, the waist to chest ratio can make a dramatic look in appearance. 32 inch waist is awesome.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Word. Depending on the difference in the chest measurment, the waist to chest ratio can make a dramatic look in appearance. 32 inch waist is awesome.
LOL...yes 32in waist at 205 would put me in a class with sergio olivia and serge nubret! However, i'm down to 189LBS right now been dieting through the winter, i'm little skinny right now, christain bale style! (i'm embarassed at this weight, but its for a purpose!), but i needed to shore up my wast line, and i decided to go lean then bulk, instead of bulking in the winter to about 225 and getting down to 205, everytime i do this i get some stubborn pudge in the abs.

starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...yes 32in waist at 205 would put me in a class with sergio olivia and serge nubret! However, i'm down to 189LBS right now been dieting through the winter, i'm little skinny right now, christain bale style! (i'm embarassed at this weight, but its for a purpose!), but i needed to shore up my wast line, and i decided to go lean then bulk, instead of bulking in the winter to about 225 and getting down to 205, everytime i do this i get some stubborn pudge in the abs.

starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!
Sergio is possibly my all time favorite BBer. If you could look like him... well... damn. lol