PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
- 03-15-2011, 02:35 AM
DAY NINE: Sustain Alpha is definitly working much fatser than 3000mg trib.
Tonite was another repeat of sat....trust me, no need to measure.
1. i will not be measuring from here on out, becuase i'm balsting it like i'm 25 right now
2. will post when i notice a decrease
3. Even if this result is short term, it is well worth it. Sustain Alpha is going with me on our vacation for sure.
4. This product has took me from cumming dust and sand to normal levels almost as fast as clomid, but without sides and the use of precautionary supps that need to be run with serms.
5. can't wait to post my final review, i hope i'm not dissapointed in the comming days and weeks.
6. if the results stay consistant to the end of this cycle and beyond, this will change my pct protocal for sure
--did some research it seems 7, 8 benzo has been used in passion rx and other sexual performance enhancers...curious, i'm still wondering WTF is going on, can't believe Sustain and its two ingredents could have the effect its had.
- 03-15-2011, 02:44 AM
Oh BTW we saw 'The Adjustment Bureau' and i reccomend it, i found it thought provoking. begs the question, what is life for?? logic/math states its meaningless in the face of inevitable death, however human nature and faith treat the meaninglessness of life like a gift in the form of a blank canvas....i guess we are all here painting our own meaning on this canvas of life, reguadless of the possiblity that the art we produce may or may not mean anything after we die.
Good nite, can't wait to hit the gym tommaro old school style!
03-15-2011, 08:08 AM
03-15-2011, 10:56 AM
SA seems to really get the job done. Have you noticed any other effects aside from the noted DNA increase? Also, are you using the 5 on/2 off protocol?
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
03-15-2011, 10:26 PM
03-16-2011, 04:05 AM
1. less vascular but not at all bloated.
2. muscles a little fuller, yet tight in a plump way, esp. the chest(looking really square right now) and shoulders
3. waist is still at 32 inches
4. Pumps are moderate to good, much MUCH better than when on atd or erase, feels like creatine/arginine without the bloating in the chest and abs. definitly no where close to steriod cramp/exploding pump.
5. skin appears thicker, after a workout i look like glyco-gen man, healthy and plump looking, these effects remind me of d-bol, but of course without the strength/pump/feeling like king kong with a million dollars in his pockets, i'm simply comparing how my skin looks, and the plumpy tight look around my chest and shoulders
6. i just feel meaty overall...BUT i definitly do not have that ON look, where your traps pop out and the shoulders round out overnite.
Conclusion: in terms of cosmetic changes, so far they are not too pronounced, just feels and looks a little tighter/fuller in the chest and shoulders. i think the overall health and well-being effects are much more consistant, as evident by improved libido, sexual fuction, thicker skin, and plumper physic.
side note: Although AI's do have there cosmetic advantages....,
i'm really enjoying not having to deal with the dryness and joint grinding AI's have a tendency towards, WHILE STILL NOT FEELING/LOOKING BLOATED.
03-16-2011, 10:32 AM
03-16-2011, 10:34 AM
03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
03-17-2011, 02:53 AM
03-17-2011, 07:34 PM
starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!
03-20-2011, 12:36 AM
03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hli1022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
- By Cordeen in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
- By TexasTitan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:54 PM