PUTTING SUSTAIN ALPHA TO THE TEST!
- 03-16-2011, 04:05 AM
1. less vascular but not at all bloated.
2. muscles a little fuller, yet tight in a plump way, esp. the chest(looking really square right now) and shoulders
3. waist is still at 32 inches
4. Pumps are moderate to good, much MUCH better than when on atd or erase, feels like creatine/arginine without the bloating in the chest and abs. definitly no where close to steriod cramp/exploding pump.
5. skin appears thicker, after a workout i look like glyco-gen man, healthy and plump looking, these effects remind me of d-bol, but of course without the strength/pump/feeling like king kong with a million dollars in his pockets, i'm simply comparing how my skin looks, and the plumpy tight look around my chest and shoulders
6. i just feel meaty overall...BUT i definitly do not have that ON look, where your traps pop out and the shoulders round out overnite.
Conclusion: in terms of cosmetic changes, so far they are not too pronounced, just feels and looks a little tighter/fuller in the chest and shoulders. i think the overall health and well-being effects are much more consistant, as evident by improved libido, sexual fuction, thicker skin, and plumper physic.
side note: Although AI's do have there cosmetic advantages....,
i'm really enjoying not having to deal with the dryness and joint grinding AI's have a tendency towards, WHILE STILL NOT FEELING/LOOKING BLOATED.
- 03-16-2011, 10:32 AM
- 03-16-2011, 10:34 AM
03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
03-17-2011, 02:53 AM
03-17-2011, 07:34 PM
starting april 1st i'm going to increase my cal(and with the help of some 'special' vitamins), clean bulk back to 205-210.
at this weight im around 34-36in on the wasit, however i'm going to be hittin back and chest hard in hopes to still create a dramatic chest to waist ratio. My target date is the last wk of jul, when i go on vaction...i plan on being in peak condition at 205-210ILBS. sounds crazy, such a long term plan, but those of you addicted to this sport can relate!
03-20-2011, 12:36 AM
03-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hli1022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:56 PM
- By Cordeen in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:11 PM
- By TexasTitan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:54 PM