Yok3d log

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Hey all. I know I'm a bit new here, but after finding few actual logs for yok3d (the new product from USP Labs that people are supposedly raving about) thought I'd finally bite the bullet, try out yok3d, and post a log here.

As for my specs (geez, I make myself sound like a laptop):
  • I'm 5'8" (5'9" on a good day)
  • weigh 185 lbs (flux of about 3 lbs)
  • have 12% body fat
  • am 18 years old
  • have been legit lifting for 1 1/2 years
  • Max bench 260
  • Max deadlift is 350
  • Max Overhead press is 120
  • Max squat is 320
  • I run at 2.8 Ghz
  • 4g RAM
  • Windows 7, 64-bit
  • :nana:
I got the 180 caps bottle, so I figure if it's a waste of money, I'll just take it back to GNC (yeah, yeah, lecture me on GNC's prices later) in 30 days for my money back. :p

But yeah, this is my first log, so it'll be a little touch and go for a while.

The supps I plan on using with yok3d are jack3d, creatine mono, and nutrapro protein.

Took 3 caps with half a scoop of jack3d and 5g creatine mono about an hour ago, so I'm about to head on out and do a tri/chest workout. I'll letcha all know how it goes. As I've said before, this is my first log, so give me suggestions.

FINAL REVIEW:

YOK3D

It seems the best places you can get it are at gnc for $59.95 for 180 caps, or at nutraplanet for $34.95 for 90 caps.

Dosage/$: 5/10. Though the dose says 3 capsules for someone of my weight (185 lbs), it becomes really effective at 6, so the dose/dollar really sucks. At 6 caps per workout with a 180 cap bottle, you run out after 30 workouts.

Effectiveness: 8/10. As I stated before, it becomes noticably effective at 6 caps, not just 3, so while the serving they recommend isn't very effective (unless you perfect the timing), it is still an effective product.

Taste: 8/10. Since they go down so fast, they just taste like whatever you're washing them down with (in my case some tasty jack3d).

Timing:10/10. While it can be confusing and is different for everyone, as soon as you figure out the timing and combo that works for you (for me, 3 caps with some jack3d and creatine mono a little over an hour before lifting), you have the craziest workouts.

Overall: 7.75/10

Not a bad product, just expensive if you don't get the timing down.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Alright, for some reason, my left tri was hurting pretty badly today, so I couldn't do too much with it, BUT I'm now a believer.

My weights didn't go up noticeably (probably only because my left harm hurt so badly), but I could see and feel the change yok3d made. When I walked into the gym and took off my jacket, I could see that my body had already blown up, and I was completely in the mood to kill some weights.

Chest
--------
Bench Press 3 x 8 with 150 (warm-up)
Incline Bench 5 x 12 with 100
Decline Bench 4 x 12 with 90
Bench Press 3 x 12 with 180
Dips 3 x 8
Butterflies 3 x 8 with 45ea

Tris
------
Military Dumbbell Press 3 x 12ea with 40
French Press 5 x 10 with 30
Triceps Extension machine 5 x 15 with 18 resistance
Triceps Extension Machine 3 x 8ea with 6 resistance
Overhand cable triceps extension 3 x 10 with 80
Underhand cable triceps extension 3 x 10 with 60

By the time I was done, I looked like I had these massive worms under my skin. I grabbed my shake, stepped into the steam room, and watched them open up even more. Felt kinda like I was gonna pop! This all may have been a placebo effect, idk. Only time will tell :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, for some reason, my left tri was hurting pretty badly today, so I couldn't do too much with it, BUT I'm now a believer.

My weights didn't go up noticeably (probably only because my left harm hurt so badly), but I could see and feel the change yok3d made. When I walked into the gym and took off my jacket, I could see that my body had already blown up, and I was completely in the mood to kill some weights.

Chest
--------
Dips 3 x 8

Tris
------
Triceps Extension machine 5 x 15 with 18 resistance

By the time I was done, I looked like I had these massive worms under my skin. I grabbed my shake, stepped into the steam room, and watched them open up even more. Felt kinda like I was gonna pop! This all may have been a placebo effect, idk. Only time will tell :)
it doesn't matter if it's placebo or not, if it gets you motivated and in the gym hitting it hard then it's worth it to you.

good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-stop buying at gnc, lol. nutra is half their price.:wink1:

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
btw-stop buying at gnc, lol. nutra is half their price.:wink1:
Not necessarily, I haven,t been to gnc in about 3 years because of their outrageous prices but the USP stuff is actually at descent prices. I picked up jack3d for 22.99, super cissus rx 150ct for 31.99 and the yok3d 180ct for 65.99. But I still buy everything else from nutra

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily, I haven,t been to gnc in about 3 years because of their outrageous prices but the USP stuff is actually at descent prices. I picked up jack3d for 22.99, super cissus rx 150ct for 31.99 and the yok3d 180ct for 65.99. But I still buy everything else from nutra
nutra has a special on yok3d-i think it is $39. plus you get a chance for prizes.:swordfight:

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
nutra has a special on yok3d-i think it is $39. plus you get a chance for prizes.:swordfight:
Too late now and when I bought the yok3d nutra was selling the 90ct for over $60 and it wasn't even available yet. Don't worry Ima nutra customer for life, I just could not pass up the deal at gnc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Too late now and when I bought the yok3d nutra was selling the 90ct for over $60 and it wasn't even available yet. Don't worry Ima nutra customer for life, I just could not pass up the deal at gnc.
i was just playin, i just now saw that deal myself.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Couldn't get into the gym yesterday, was just too busy with work and babysitting kids (I've got nine siblings, so it kept me pretty busy!), but I plan on doing back and biceps when I hit the gym in about an hour, so stay tuned! :p

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Man, busy, busy, busy. One thing lead to another, and I forgot to pick up the dry cleaning yesterday. >.<

Anyway, I took a scoop of jack3d, 5g creatine mono, and 3 yok3d caps about an hour before I planned on lifting, but things didn't quite work out and I ended up waiting another 3 hours (had to take a little sibling to the E. Room) before I could get to the gym. So, thinking I needed an extra boost, I took another 3 caps before heading out.

The workout itself wasn't anything spectacular (probably because it had been so long since I had taken my jack3d), but I still looked like a veiny beast.

Biceps
----------
Okay, the way I start off training biceps is a little strange. I do isolation curls, starting low and progressing then regressing after I climax ;P. But for the iso curls, I do just regular curls for 3 reps, then hammer curls for 3 reps, then regular for 3, then hammers for 3. I do that for one arm, then move on to the next arm. I then increase weight by 5 lbs and do it all over again. I move up by 5 each time until I hit 40, then do the same thing while decreasing by 5 each time.
2 x 10 Preacher Curls with 50 lbs
5 x 12 Overhand Curls with 40 lbs
10 x 10 E-Z curl bar with 50 lbs in ten minutes

Back
---------
4 x 10 Close-Grip Seated Rows with 10 resistance
3 x 8 Wide-Grip Seated Rows with 8 resistance
3 x 10 Bent Over Rows with 120 lbs
3 x 8 Wide-Grip Pull-Ups
3 x 8 Close-Grip Pull-Ups
3 x 12ea Lawn Mower Starts with 70 lbs

After the workout, I went into the changing room, drank a shake, and stared at myself for a minute or two :p. Although I didn't look that veiny to my own eyes, the mirror claimed I was pumped and had worms under my skin. Soon as I hopped in the shower, I realized I wasn't tired. Like, at all. My muscles were blown up from the supplements and the workout, but I felt like I could go for another 2 hours if I wanted to, EVEN THOUGH I had done everything in my log book.

I'm gonna have to play with this a bit. Idk if yok3d is supposed to increase workout time or just give you a better pump, but it looks like it did both. Could be just because I took 6 caps total yesterday instead of 3.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
What's the new flavor? I just have the grape bubblegum or whatever it is, that seems to get the job done. I like yok3d, but I've only been on it for a few days. I only weigh 185 so I've just been taking the 3 caps before a workout, but when I took the 6 yesterday, it really did something weird to me. I wasn't sore or tired after yesterday's workout and am only just now feeling the soreness.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's the new flavor? I just have the grape bubblegum or whatever it is, that seems to get the job done. I like yok3d, but I've only been on it for a few days. I only weigh 185 so I've just been taking the 3 caps before a workout, but when I took the 6 yesterday, it really did something weird to me. I wasn't sore or tired after yesterday's workout and am only just now feeling the soreness.
Great point, I'm around 215 now down from 225 so I would prolly need more I guess but I tried three pills and four so far :( tried it with creatine nitrate and nothing extra to report on that.

Dude Its Jaked Menthol berry or something, the menthol opens up the mucus in my chest as I am sick now and it helps greatly. If they keep this flavor as its under beta testing I think I'll be sure to buy it. Other then that I take no other powder supps unless its SPP or pepto pro.

Oh if it matters try their Modern Bcaa unflavored in your protein shakes it has no added taste and does the job.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Sounds good. I'll give the BCAAs and the new flavor a try in a month or so when I'm done with this protein and jack3d.

Took 3 caps and a half scooped of jack3d yesterday an hour before hitting the gym (as usual).

My upper body is mostly toast, so I decided to do some HIIT with abs, and my routine went like this:
-10 minute HIIT with Jump Rope
-3 minute elbow plank
-2 minute side plank (for each side)
-3 x 20 hanging leg raises
-3 x 45 crunches going until failure on the last set
-2 minute side plank (per side)
-3 minute elbow plank

Since I only took 3 caps, it didn't really give me the feeling I had when I worked my back, that feeling of being able to go for another 2 hours and not feel the soreness or fatigue of my muscles. But it still felt good to look veinier than ever. :)

As for how long the pump lasts after a workout on yok3d, it's only about an hour longer than usual.

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
Usp labs been killin it lately, subbed for results good luck

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
I think I've figured out the secret to yok3d: take 6 caps. lol

I took 6 caps before I hit up back and bis tonight and not only did I have ridiculous tunnel vision, but I was able to add 5 lbs to the climax of my progressive curls. While in workout the pump wasn't anything extraordinary, right now it's sick and I'm staring at veins I've never seen before.

I think we can rule out the placebo effect. This stuff is pretty insane. All that remains to be seen is how quickly I'll build a tolerance to it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed, i dont like the dose timing of yok3d but it looks ok other then that

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Alright, so I took my 6 caps and half scoop yesterday for my chest/tri workout. I was able to set a new personal max for tri extensions: 220, but other than that, nothing much was new.

Chest
--------
Dips 3 x 8

Tris
------
Triceps Extension machine 5 x 15 with 17 resistance (I went easier in prep for maxing out)

I don't feel that sore or tired so I'm going to max bench today. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
So I tried maxing on bench the other day, and only made it to 240. Should 260 really be considered my max rep? I only was able to bench that much because one of my best friends betrayed me and made me mad as no other.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Alright, so I took 6 caps today and moved up to iso curling 45 for my climax. I felt like a bull, but since it's a college gym in a small town, they closed an hour after I got there, so I only have time for progressive-regressive curls from 15-45.

EDIT: had time*, not have.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm taking this too and it doesn't seem to do anything for me. My friends are getting results like you though.

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I'm pist off I purchased yoked but the new jaked flavor that came with it was worth it and then some. I cant say I ever got a pump from yoked so I'll be interested in seeing your results, for what its worth creatine nitrate gives a pump every time.
Love that menthol berry flavor made it worth the whole $30 I'm impartial to the little red and white placebo pills that came with it

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Subbed. I'm taking this too and it doesn't seem to do anything for me. My friends are getting results like you though.
It's a shame it's not doing anything for you but is working for your friends =/ Guess everyone's body just responds differently to different things, right?

Carb cutting is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Not just because it's miserable, but because it makes me so weak I'll walk into the gym and see tiny guys lifting almost twice as much as I can. I'm hoping yok3d will change it. I took a day off from using yok3d yesterday (only took my jack3d) to see if it was really doing anything. Without the yok3d, my workout was sub-par.

I'm going to hit up tris and chest today, I'll letcha know how it goes!

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
While my strength is going up through the roof, I'm definitely starting to overtrain. I was repping +20 lbs for each of my exercises, I could only get through half my workout before my muscles just couldn't do any more. think I might take the rest of the week off, my whole body's toast.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff, I'm afraid the people who don't get roid like gains say it's bunk. I don't think alot of people realize what type of product this is

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
I agree. I hear the creatine nitrate is better, but never having tried it, I wouldn't know. Then again, the same people telling me creatine nitrate is better seldom have tried yok3d. So idk. It's working well enough for me, I just wish it was less expensive.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the beta test for it with USP and I had to work with the dosing and timing of meals to find the "sweet spot" for me. Of course, what worked for me, didn't work for others. I like the product but wish that the dosing/timing was more uniform.

WeltallAY

Awards
Alright, I've been trying to research this for a while now and can't find a straight up answer. According to the bottle I need 3 capsules of Yok3d. Prior to getting Yok3d I used 2 scoops of Jack3d. The other day I stacked them (3 Yok3d and 2 scoops of Jack3d). It was excellent but I want to know if the 2 scoops of Jack3d is overkill....in other words where is the point of diminishing returns? I had thought that using Yok3d would lower my need for Jack3d to one scoop (which is a plus seeing how I want to save it/$).

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you are mixing a vasodialator with a vasoconstrictor so to not ruin the effects of Yok3d, it is ideal to lower your dose of Jack3d.

WeltallAY

Awards
Yeah you are mixing a vasodialator with a vasoconstrictor so to not ruin the effects of Yok3d, it is ideal to lower your dose of Jack3d.
So would one scoop of Jack3d be ideal ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is what seems to work best. Of course there are times when I go with 1 1/2 scoops and still have pretty decent pumps.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
I actually only use 1/2 a scoop of jack3d. Then again, I take anywhere from 3-6 yok3d caps, so whatever works for you, man.

WeltallAY

Awards
That is what seems to work best. Of course there are times when I go with 1 1/2 scoops and still have pretty decent pumps.
Hmmmm. I took 3 caps of Yok3d 90 mins before my workout today and 1 scoop of Jack3d 25 mins before....and felt absolutely nothing! Should I take another cap of Yok3d or just go back to two scoops of Jack3d?

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Hmmmm. I took 3 caps of Yok3d 90 mins before my workout today and 1 scoop of Jack3d 25 mins before....and felt absolutely nothing! Should I take another cap of Yok3d or just go back to two scoops of Jack3d?
You should probably cycle off. You sound really resistant to NO supplements, so you should give them a break for a few weeks.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you dose fasted or with a meal? I'm gonna assume fasted because of the time. You might try with a meal 2 - 2 1/2 hrs pre wo. I know that others responded better this way. I did better fasted. I also dose 4 caps.

WeltallAY

Awards
Did you dose fasted or with a meal? I'm gonna assume fasted because of the time. You might try with a meal 2 - 2 1/2 hrs pre wo. I know that others responded better this way. I did better fasted. I also dose 4 caps.
I ate at around 12:45 and ended up working out at 2ish so not quite 2hrs. I'm going to try again tomorrow and see what happens. Does the Yok3d actually give energy/motivation to work out do you know?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but not the same as Jack3d. It's more of a "focused " thing for me. What I like about it is that with the pump, I can get more focused on the muscles that I am working with. Kinda like doctors using those glasses with little magnifying lens on them, I can zero in on just were I really want to hit. If that makes sense. Lol! Its not a throwing way more weight around energy but a faster recovery and less fatigue (ie more reps) kind of thing for me.

Shredzz

Awards
It's good stuff, I'm afraid the people who don't get roid like gains say it's bunk. I don't think alot of people realize what type of product this is
Very good point there, if people are expecting or wanting mad gains they need to invest on different products and do a bit more research.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Sorry guys, I decided to take the past few days off. My body is just completely toast. I'll get back in the gym on Monday.

Shredzz

Awards
Sorry guys, I decided to take the past few days off. My body is just completely toast. I'll get back in the gym on Monday.
How do you feel now your back training, you still on yok3d?

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
How do you feel now your back training, you still on yok3d?
How do I feel now that I'm back training on yok3d? Great. I did biceps yesterday and completely destroyed them. I was still climaxing at 40, but I actually used good form this time, not just flying through each rep. So, I was able to do the same amount of reps with the same weight using good form as I was using bad form (eg: I fully extended my arm as opposed to only going down 3/4 the way). I'm going to hit triceps tonight, I'll letcha guys know how it went while I'm drinking my shake.

Also, do you use fat stored energy when using a NOS supplement? Or is my HIIT less effective when I take it?

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Triceps workout was nothing spectacular. I'm now repping 17 (on the tri extension machine) for 5 sets of 15, french pressing a good 100 lbs, and doing dips like a madman. I've lowered my dose from 6 caps to 3 and am still getting the same effects, but I have to wait longer before hitting the gym. Whether it's yok3d or my head, my muscles looked bigger, fuller, and more cut than ever (even though I didn't have my contacts in and good hardly see lol).

I think I've gotten a pretty good sense of what this stuff does, so I'll post a review at the end of the week.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I think I get sick when I take more than 3 yok3d's at a time. I'm not sure if thats what is doing it since i'm on so many different things but I'm thinking that it is that

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
Different things have different effects on people =/ I mean, lipo 6-X made me puke buckets.

So I tried an experiment today with legs: I took a half scoop of jack3d at 4:00pm with 3 caps and then another 3 caps at 7:00pm. I lifted weights at 8:00 pm and squatted 350, which is 30 lbs more than my 1 rep max. I followed the workout up with water polo (I had to use one of those help-float belts after my legs workout) and my legs were completely wrecked; I can hardly stand up. I'm sure it's going to be a lot worse tomorrow.

Cody Grux

Cody Grux

Awards
YOK3D​

It seems the best places you can get it are at gnc for $59.95 for 180 caps, or at nutraplanet for $34.95 for 90 caps.

Dosage/$: 5/10. Though the dose says 3 capsules for someone of my weight (185 lbs), it becomes really effective at 6, so the dose/dollar really sucks. At 6 caps per workout with a 180 cap bottle, you run out after 30 workouts.

Effectiveness: 8/10. As I stated before, it becomes noticably effective at 6 caps, not just 3, so while the serving they recommend isn't very effective (unless you perfect the timing), it is still an effective product.

Taste: 8/10. Since they go down so fast, they just taste like whatever you're washing them down with (in my case some tasty jack3d).

Timing:10/10. While it can be confusing and is different for everyone, as soon as you figure out the timing and combo that works for you (for me, 3 caps with some jack3d and creatine mono a little over an hour before lifting), you have the craziest workouts.

Overall: 7.75/10

Not a bad product, just expensive if you don't get the timing down.