Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Did you dose fasted or with a meal? I'm gonna assume fasted because of the time. You might try with a meal 2 - 2 1/2 hrs pre wo. I know that others responded better this way. I did better fasted. I also dose 4 caps.
    I ate at around 12:45 and ended up working out at 2ish so not quite 2hrs. I'm going to try again tomorrow and see what happens. Does the Yok3d actually give energy/motivation to work out do you know?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes but not the same as Jack3d. It's more of a "focused " thing for me. What I like about it is that with the pump, I can get more focused on the muscles that I am working with. Kinda like doctors using those glasses with little magnifying lens on them, I can zero in on just were I really want to hit. If that makes sense. Lol! Its not a throwing way more weight around energy but a faster recovery and less fatigue (ie more reps) kind of thing for me.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.51%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    It's good stuff, I'm afraid the people who don't get roid like gains say it's bunk. I don't think alot of people realize what type of product this is
    Very good point there, if people are expecting or wanting mad gains they need to invest on different products and do a bit more research.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Sorry guys, I decided to take the past few days off. My body is just completely toast. I'll get back in the gym on Monday.
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Grux View Post
    Sorry guys, I decided to take the past few days off. My body is just completely toast. I'll get back in the gym on Monday.
    How do you feel now your back training, you still on yok3d?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Shredzz View Post
    How do you feel now your back training, you still on yok3d?
    How do I feel now that I'm back training on yok3d? Great. I did biceps yesterday and completely destroyed them. I was still climaxing at 40, but I actually used good form this time, not just flying through each rep. So, I was able to do the same amount of reps with the same weight using good form as I was using bad form (eg: I fully extended my arm as opposed to only going down 3/4 the way). I'm going to hit triceps tonight, I'll letcha guys know how it went while I'm drinking my shake.

Also, do you use fat stored energy when using a NOS supplement? Or is my HIIT less effective when I take it?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Triceps workout was nothing spectacular. I'm now repping 17 (on the tri extension machine) for 5 sets of 15, french pressing a good 100 lbs, and doing dips like a madman. I've lowered my dose from 6 caps to 3 and am still getting the same effects, but I have to wait longer before hitting the gym. Whether it's yok3d or my head, my muscles looked bigger, fuller, and more cut than ever (even though I didn't have my contacts in and good hardly see lol).

I think I've gotten a pretty good sense of what this stuff does, so I'll post a review at the end of the week.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think I get sick when I take more than 3 yok3d's at a time. I'm not sure if thats what is doing it since i'm on so many different things but I'm thinking that it is that
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Different things have different effects on people =/ I mean, lipo 6-X made me puke buckets.

So I tried an experiment today with legs: I took a half scoop of jack3d at 4:00pm with 3 caps and then another 3 caps at 7:00pm. I lifted weights at 8:00 pm and squatted 350, which is 30 lbs more than my 1 rep max. I followed the workout up with water polo (I had to use one of those help-float belts after my legs workout) and my legs were completely wrecked; I can hardly stand up. I'm sure it's going to be a lot worse tomorrow.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

YOK3D

It seems the best places you can get it are at gnc for $59.95 for 180 caps, or at nutraplanet for $34.95 for 90 caps.

Dosage/$: 5/10. Though the dose says 3 capsules for someone of my weight (185 lbs), it becomes really effective at 6, so the dose/dollar really sucks. At 6 caps per workout with a 180 cap bottle, you run out after 30 workouts.

Effectiveness: 8/10. As I stated before, it becomes noticably effective at 6 caps, not just 3, so while the serving they recommend isn't very effective (unless you perfect the timing), it is still an effective product.

Taste: 8/10. Since they go down so fast, they just taste like whatever you're washing them down with (in my case some tasty jack3d).

Timing:10/10. While it can be confusing and is different for everyone, as soon as you figure out the timing and combo that works for you (for me, 3 caps with some jack3d and creatine mono a little over an hour before lifting), you have the craziest workouts.

Overall: 7.75/10

Not a bad product, just expensive if you don't get the timing down.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yok3d
    By Magg0078 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM