Speed Xtreme samples

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to those of you who stopped by to say hi at the Arnold. Speed Xtreme was a hit at the Arnold we have had unbelievable sales on our website as early as yesterday. We also still want to send out free samples as we love for real people to try our products and review them we think that is the most honest way to promote a product. So if you want a sample send me a pm but make sure to include your name and address. I send them daily

Dustin Lebleu
870-577-2132

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to those of you who stopped by to say hi at the Arnold. Speed Xtreme was a hit at the Arnold we have had unbelievable sales on our website as early as yesterday. We also still want to send out free samples as we love for real people to try our products and review them we think that is the most honest way to promote a product. So if you want a sample send me a pm but make sure to include your name and address. I send them daily

Dustin Lebleu
870-577-2132
thank you for the sample, i really enjoyed it.

btw-if you were to send me another sample, i wouldn't be mad atcha.:wink1:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dustin Lebleu
870-577-2132
great news here.however you might want to post this in the company promotion plus more people will notice it there as well.