Endurance to the test with DRIVE! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Got a total of 19 miles in the last three days with some intervals. I didn't run any races this weekend, but plan to run a 5K this coming Saturday. I haven't noticed anything with Drive yet, but really looking forward to the race this weekend.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rgurleyjr View Post
    Got a total of 19 miles in the last three days with some intervals. I didn't run any races this weekend, but plan to run a 5K this coming Saturday. I haven't noticed anything with Drive yet, but really looking forward to the race this weekend.
    nothing to note as far as libido and mood goes either? what's your dosage look like right now?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Dosage has been 6 caps a day and still noticed nothing. I'm taking a few other supps so can't say I'm feeling anything out of the ordinary. I didn't run any races this past weekend but have a 5K this Saturday for sure. I'm really hoping to get below 21:30 or so. I've ran a lot since my last post.

4. So the race went great, ended up setting a 6 second PR with 21:43 and could have done better had I maintained a faster pace early. 10K next weekend!

5. Quote Originally Posted by rgurleyjr View Post
    So the race went great, ended up setting a 6 second PR with 21:43 and could have done better had I maintained a faster pace early. 10K next weekend!
    Do you think drive has helped contribute to that personal best, 6 seconds is quite a bit to break a PR by? Any increased in air capacity or anything like that when running? Is the libido boost starting to kick in yet?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Do you think drive has helped contribute to that personal best, 6 seconds is quite a bit to break a PR by? Any increased in air capacity or anything like that when running? Is the libido boost starting to kick in yet?
    i am curious also, i have always noticed good results when using drive-libido usually kicks in within the 1st couple of doses.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Sorry guys, will write more tomorrow. Been a bad week...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:30 PM
  2. Bludevil's Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 endurance log (Sponsored)
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:11 PM
  5. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:52 AM