Turinabol LV on cutting cycle

SpyderThree

Awards
So I'm 27 years old and have a little experince with PH, have run 2 cycles of st-drol with great gaines both times in strengh and size. I'm 6'2 240 lbs (20% BF) and have started a cutting cycle with 1 of 4 bottles of turinabol lv I purchased from PP.com back in aug or oct 10 (in their last run). Point of my post is to ask what people have seen from this PH in the "last run"? I have my own questions to the PH being legit... I thought all these type PH's were removed months prior too but I trust PP.com. Seems to be working but it could very well be placebo effect too. Strengh increased right away but haven't noticed much since the first week (30 mg's twice daily), now on 45mgs x2 for 3 days now (13 days into cycle).

Diet looks like this:
Protein is 250 g min
Fat is 50 to 75 g
Carbs are 125 to 150

The daily list of supp's looks like this:
Turinabol LV...
10 mg's test (prescription)
Crea mono 10 g
multi,fish oil 10 g, vit. D 2k, GABA 5 g
also liver juice, carnitine, and (arginine on/off nightly with GABA)

added 3 caps 6-oxo nightly 4 days ago as well
t3 will be coming out of the closet here soon too....

Work outs look like this:
Sunday - Back with 20 min interval cardo
Monday - Chest with 20 min int car
Tues - Off
Wes - Arms w/ 30 min steady cardo
Thurs - Off
Fri - Shoulders w/ 20 int car
Sat - Legs w

Being my first cutting cycle I'm not sure what I should be seeing, so far weight hasn't changed nor have measurements. Need to get down to 220 or so. PH good? any changes you would make?
Thanks for any thoughts or help

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You haven't seen any changes in weight even though you've been eating like this? I'll say that it is definitely a little low in overall calories, particularly fats.

SpyderThree

Awards
As I haven't seen any changes it's just gotten tighter and tighter. First day wasn't as low.... No one can respond to anything esle????

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
dude turinabol takes like 3 weeks to kick in, relax. That and your dose is extremely low. One bottle is all you need for a cycle. Turinabol dosed 90mg a day is a 6 week cycle. That's what you should be doing IMO.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude turinabol takes like 3 weeks to kick in, relax. That and your dose is extremely low. One bottle is all you need for a cycle. Turinabol dosed 90mg a day is a 6 week cycle. That's what you should be doing IMO.
Pretty much nailed it here.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
perfect cutting PH.im running the samething with androhard soon

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol will take a few weeks... Week 1-2 you notice the subtle things... bit increased libido, bit of strength... the general wellbeing type of feeling... weeks 3+ you get the size, really start leaning out, etc.

Stay patient my man. Worst you can do is bump up the dosage and start getting side effects from it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id just make my training harder, more intense. One way you can do this is to rest only 30 seconds inbetween sets and or drop sets and supersets. As for cardio, do 30 minutes on the bike after legs and they wont be as sore. I like the fact that your taking advantage of your on GH output with Arginine or GABA at night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
leansteel Anabolics 1