Stack After Stack, whats next??

SeniorXJ

Awards
-Short version: my return to using supplements & stayin "legal" was a sucess with a stack of TestoPRO/Erase/Renew-g V.2/Stacker 3's & 5hr energy shots!! My stacks must consist of a working test booster, a good fat burner, deep energy, & the newer nootropic supplements. I originally wanted Yellow nEuphoria v.2 but its discontinued & id have to say that the Renew-g isnt all that great.

-So now its time to order up for my 2nd months supply of supps & im thinkin bout gettin the "get up & go" stack, Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro to take the place of the Renew-g & stackers. So for the second month it would be TestoPRO/Erase, & Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro. My 1st main question is that, is the Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro a good fat burning, energy, & mood elevating stack or should i try somethin else like VPX's Meltdown or Hydroxycut Hardores, etc???

-2nd question, TestoPRO says to take a break after 8 weeks so should i push that one extra month (12 weeks; im stubborn) or swap the whole stack out for say, Triazole/Activate Xtreme/Lean Xtremes Mega Stack & add in another nootropic supplement ive wanted to try called Lucidrol???

-A little back drop on me, im 34, 6' 255lbs, ive been liftin since age 20 & have done everythin from powerlifting to MMA. I boxed in the Toughman show years ago, was a contestant in WWE's Tough-Enough challenge, & almost made it into the Ultimate Fighter show in season 2!!! I switched over to the dark side at age 26 & have used & abused nearly everything since!! Now, years later, i suffer from low-t, anxiety, daytime fatigue, & a serious sleeping disorder!!! Ive been on t-therapy for 3+ yrs till a few months ago, (f*kin medicaid cut backs), but the TestoPRO/Erase is really doin a good job & i feel great again!! Now my confidence in the new age of supps has rizen & i can use all the feedback & advice that i can get.

THANKS!!!

SeniorXJ

Awards
-Basically im askin if i should run the TestoPRO/Erase stack for 12 weeks or switch to Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Lean Xtremes stack at week 8??

-Also askin if the Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro is a good fat burning stack to add in??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
-Basically im askin if i should run the TestoPRO/Erase stack for 12 weeks or switch to Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Lean Xtremes stack at week 8??

-Also askin if the Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro is a good fat burning stack to add in??
You can run the TestoPro/Erase stack for 12 weeks. Or you can run the TestoPro/Erase stack for 8 weeks and then run the Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Lean Xtreme stack for 4 weeks. Your choice.

The Alpha-T2/OxyElite-Pro stack is a recommended fat loss stack, yes. You could add it to either of the stacks mentioned above, but it's not completely necessary, and if you've never used some of the products you're considering before, then stick to one stack and then another, instead of mixing them all up.

As for what stack to use and in which order, the decision should be made based on what is best for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~