lecheek nutrition-samples - AnabolicMinds.com

lecheek nutrition-samples

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lecheek nutrition-samples

i don't usually work fri nights but we were behind so 3rd shift got scheduled mandatory overtime. i figured this was a great opportunity to try melt extreme. i was a little disappointed in the energy i got from the 1 pill, it was ok, nothing special-i think i would need 2. only thing i can evaluate on 1 pill is the energy and i give it a 6.5 out of 10.

speed extreme-my workouts have been a little flat lately, but speed extreme gave a definate spark. did arms and chest in my basement and had the best workout i have had since running out of creatine nitrate. i think this has definate potential and would put it in the top 5 best pre-workouts available. with the daa included it would only get better over time, imo. i would rate this a 7.5 maybe even 8 out of 10. btw the taste was good and mixed easily.

big thanks to lecheek nutrition for the opportunity to try these products.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Third shift. I feel sorry for you. I used to work 3rd shift, totally screwed up my sleep cycle for years.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I didn't think you would be too blown away, being the stim junkie you are. For normal people though, I think it would be an alright stim package, but nothing extrordinary.

I thought it was better than it was going to be, I usually have to take 2-3 pills of other burners to get the effect I had from 1 of these.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Third shift. I feel sorry for you. I used to work 3rd shift, totally screwed up my sleep cycle for years.
    over 14 years now-i rely on stims a lot, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I didn't think you would be too blown away, being the stim junkie you are. For normal people though, I think it would be an alright stim package, but nothing extrordinary.

I thought it was better than it was going to be, I usually have to take 2-3 pills of other burners to get the effect I had from 1 of these.
    i guess i always expect too much from stims. if i would have had 2 i think that would have been pretty nice.

i thought the speed extreme was very nice. i got a real decent boost from it, and rate it high for just one dose-would have liked to see what 1.5 scoops would be like!!!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great review, I requested samples the other day, looking forward to trying them.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great review, I requested samples the other day, looking forward to trying them.
    decent products! definately better than many i have used.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I liked speed extreme as well. It was more powerful than I anticipated
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I liked speed extreme as well. It was more powerful than I anticipated

same here, i thought it was very good. i also think it would improve overtime by it having daa, although i don't know if the daa is dosed high enough to be significant.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

LOL Big T thats a lot of stims. There is 1100mg of D-aspartic in the product so its a decent amount. Hey but thanks for being honest in the review . Props man We need to make a product with 450mg of caffeine and 100mg of 1,3 dimethyl just for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    LOL Big T thats a lot of stims. There is 1100mg of D-aspartic in the product so its a decent amount. Hey but thanks for being honest in the review . Props man We need to make a product with 450mg of caffeine and 100mg of 1,3 dimethyl just for you lol
    let me know when you make that product!!!!

btw-i have a high tolerance to stims, but i got a real nice boost from speed xtreme-nice job!!!

thanks for letting me try-and hopefully nutra will pick up your products.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

very honest and helpful review thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeCheek Nutrition Samples Review
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme!
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:43 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition at the Arnold
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM
  5. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM