lecheek nutrition-samples

1. lecheek nutrition-samples

i don't usually work fri nights but we were behind so 3rd shift got scheduled mandatory overtime. i figured this was a great opportunity to try melt extreme. i was a little disappointed in the energy i got from the 1 pill, it was ok, nothing special-i think i would need 2. only thing i can evaluate on 1 pill is the energy and i give it a 6.5 out of 10.

speed extreme-my workouts have been a little flat lately, but speed extreme gave a definate spark. did arms and chest in my basement and had the best workout i have had since running out of creatine nitrate. i think this has definate potential and would put it in the top 5 best pre-workouts available. with the daa included it would only get better over time, imo. i would rate this a 7.5 maybe even 8 out of 10. btw the taste was good and mixed easily.

big thanks to lecheek nutrition for the opportunity to try these products.

2. Third shift. I feel sorry for you. I used to work 3rd shift, totally screwed up my sleep cycle for years.

3. I didn't think you would be too blown away, being the stim junkie you are. For normal people though, I think it would be an alright stim package, but nothing extrordinary.

I thought it was better than it was going to be, I usually have to take 2-3 pills of other burners to get the effect I had from 1 of these.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Third shift. I feel sorry for you. I used to work 3rd shift, totally screwed up my sleep cycle for years.
    over 14 years now-i rely on stims a lot, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I didn't think you would be too blown away, being the stim junkie you are. For normal people though, I think it would be an alright stim package, but nothing extrordinary.

I thought it was better than it was going to be, I usually have to take 2-3 pills of other burners to get the effect I had from 1 of these.
    i guess i always expect too much from stims. if i would have had 2 i think that would have been pretty nice.

i thought the speed extreme was very nice. i got a real decent boost from it, and rate it high for just one dose-would have liked to see what 1.5 scoops would be like!!!

6. Great review, I requested samples the other day, looking forward to trying them.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great review, I requested samples the other day, looking forward to trying them.
    decent products! definately better than many i have used.

8. I liked speed extreme as well. It was more powerful than I anticipated
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I liked speed extreme as well. It was more powerful than I anticipated

same here, i thought it was very good. i also think it would improve overtime by it having daa, although i don't know if the daa is dosed high enough to be significant.

10. LOL Big T thats a lot of stims. There is 1100mg of D-aspartic in the product so its a decent amount. Hey but thanks for being honest in the review . Props man We need to make a product with 450mg of caffeine and 100mg of 1,3 dimethyl just for you lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    LOL Big T thats a lot of stims. There is 1100mg of D-aspartic in the product so its a decent amount. Hey but thanks for being honest in the review . Props man We need to make a product with 450mg of caffeine and 100mg of 1,3 dimethyl just for you lol
    let me know when you make that product!!!!

btw-i have a high tolerance to stims, but i got a real nice boost from speed xtreme-nice job!!!

thanks for letting me try-and hopefully nutra will pick up your products.

12. very honest and helpful review thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeCheek Nutrition Samples Review
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme!
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. Welcome Lecheek Nutrition to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM