Dropping Fat and Adding Muscle w/ X-Factor Advanced (50 Day Log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Gotta love impressive gains even when not all variables are running smoothly!
    Yeah, I am amazed at the visible progress I am making. I would have thought this whole run of X-Factor would have been a bust with some of the setbacks I have had--but I am actually making major progress and after a period of being in a plateau. I am hoping I can finish this log in full gear and with maximum gains. So far this is the most impressive supplement I have ever used!
    50 Day X-Factor Advanced Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170653-dropping-fat-adding.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Yeah, I am amazed at the visible progress I am making. I would have thought this whole run of X-Factor would have been a bust with some of the setbacks I have had--but I am actually making major progress and after a period of being in a plateau. I am hoping I can finish this log in full gear and with maximum gains. So far this is the most impressive supplement I have ever used!
    X-Factor is the reason why I wanted to work for MN, it truly is the best natural supplement on the market. It saddens me that there is so much opposition and lack of knowledge in this industry that has kept ArA from being as popular of an ingredient as creatine or beta alanine.
    •   

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    It sure made me a believer quick, great to hear man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    It sure made me a believer quick, great to hear man.
    I dont think anybody who followed that log will ever forget the level of conditioning and vascularity you were able to achieve with your hard work, dedication, and the help of X-Factor Advanced.

5. "Have you been lifting weights or something?" This is the first time friends have noticed and pointed out that I am visibly recomping. I don't have any friends who lifts weights or care anything about bodybuilding, fitness, etc., so being online at AM is really the only interaction I have with people who share this goal.

I've been able to tell a big difference since starting XFA, but the best feeling in the world is when others can see this. This XFA isn't even nearly over, and the results are already great.

So far I've got to say : Had I not won this in the holiday promo, I'm not sure I would have bought two bottles of this and run it. I might have been too skeptical. Now that I've been using it and experiencing the results, I will buy this and use it at least 2-3 cycles per year. I would rather cut out some of the other supplements I'm using or thinking about trying, and instead buy a few bottles of XFA. This stuff is the real deal!!
    50 Day X-Factor Advanced Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170653-dropping-fat-adding.html
    •   

6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    "Have you been lifting weights or something?" This is the first time friends have noticed and pointed out that I am visibly recomping. I don't have any friends who lifts weights or care anything about bodybuilding, fitness, etc., so being online at AM is really the only interaction I have with people who share this goal.

I've been able to tell a big difference since starting XFA, but the best feeling in the world is when others can see this. This XFA isn't even nearly over, and the results are already great.

So far I've got to say : Had I not won this in the holiday promo, I'm not sure I would have bought two bottles of this and run it. I might have been too skeptical. Now that I've been using it and experiencing the results, I will buy this and use it at least 2-3 cycles per year. I would rather cut out some of the other supplements I'm using or thinking about trying, and instead buy a few bottles of XFA. This stuff is the real deal!!
    Great to hear man, ArA is quickly making all of our loggers believers. That is always a milestone when you have been lifting like crazy and your friends actually notice it and make statements about it. Keep up the good work.

7. when people who dont care about fitness/BBing, etc start commenting on your body, thats when you know your doing something right!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor advanced
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. X-factor Advanced??? anyone
    By killervick7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:55 AM