SARM S4

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I have been researching into SARMS and would like someones opinion who has actually used them. What doses, side effects, gains, post cycle? I have heard you dont need a post cycle but how easily are the gains maintained afterwords?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
BUMP

SpyderThree

Awards
Since no one else is touching this one...
You dont' need to run pct with a sarm because it doesn't effect your test levels. If your body doesn't stop producing test then there will be minimal muscle loss. Sorry I haven't had a chance to try a sarm yet but will if I get a chance. The idea sounds a lot better to me then DHEA...

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
At first i was leaning towards S4, but Osta is looking like the better option. Seems like there is more research done with it.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
At first i was leaning towards S4, but Osta is looking like the better option. Seems like there is more research done with it.
Osta will kick in great around week 2-3. I feel the s4 in the first.

I think a stack of both is my next cycle.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm on OSTA right now, and it's Day 10 today. I'm starting to kinda notice some increased strength, but not too much yet. Dosed at 25mg a day and it tastes like kerosene lol, pickle juice kills it period. I've heard it'll drop test levels a little, but nothing needed for PCT. I'll be running my OSTA cycle for 4 weeks on, into AndroMass for 4 Weeks, and the following 4 weeks with be PCT for the AM with another 4 week cycle of OSTA. I have before pictures, and I think this will be a great 12 week transformation

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm on OSTA right now, and it's Day 10 today. I'm starting to kinda notice some increased strength, but not too much yet. Dosed at 25mg a day and it tastes like kerosene lol, pickle juice kills it period. I've heard it'll drop test levels a little, but nothing needed for PCT. I'll be running my OSTA cycle for 4 weeks on, into AndroMass for 4 Weeks, and the following 4 weeks with be PCT for the AM with another 4 week cycle of OSTA. I have before pictures, and I think this will be a great 12 week transformation
Look forward to seeing your progress bro, good luck.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
S4 helped with strength, my eyes reacted horribly to it though with the whole RNA mutation factor. I still have a bit of hypersensitivity to light but i do see a larger spectrum of color haha. I did run an OTC, PCT though because towards the end my libido was really shot to hell.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I find I only get horny after working out. Before that i'm kinda blah about it all