Drive+Lit-up+IGF-2+Erase=Guambomb!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok Lets see what Applied Nutriceuticals can do for me.. I am 1st time user of their products!!!!!!!

I have tried Lit-up ( sample it was so good I order two tubs and drop my APS Meso ( I love the meso but it do not love me:( If any one wants my tub please let me know i will give it to you ( pay for the shipping).. I only used 8 servings....

My goal
1.get into my running shape as for now I am slower then whale shi### So i want to get my 5K back to 21 min or faster...

2. gain Lean mass and not lose any strength

3. Try to get back down in weight Current 195- I want to be 190 or 188... Not so hard

Diet= I eat clean all the dam time I use fitday track my food... So i am good I get about 3600 3800 cals a day

The routine:
Sat,Sun and Monday= Run your A$$ of day I do 5k then I do sprints with my xvest on the on th beach.
Run in the am on Sat and sunday then Noon sprints! Monday is just run!

Tues Chest
wed is legs\Shoulders
Thursday back
Friday Bi and tri

I will be doing 1 week of Resistance Band Training with weights then next week 5X5 training I am will keep rotating for 8 weeks.

Supps
Drive
LIT-UP
IGF-2
PEs ErASE
APS creatin

TrueNutritionSCiences I love them
Whey Protein Noon and night
Iso-OLOGY Post

Dosing
Drive 3 caps am 3 caps 1 hour before I work out
IGF-2 3-am 3- noon 3- before I sleep
Erase- 1 am 1 bedtime

Question
Can I drink my Coffee withe DRIVE and IGF2? I wake up @ 4:20 I need it!
I will then eat 45 min after my dose??//

I am starting this Friday if you have tips or want to give some advice Go for it!!!! thank you ALL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Lets see what Applied Nutriceuticals can do for me.. I am 1st time user of their products!!!!!!!

I have tried Lit-up ( sample it was so good I order two tubs and drop my APS Meso ( I love the meso but it do not love me:( If any one wants my tub please let me know i will give it to you ( pay for the shipping).. I only used 8 servings....

My goal
1.get into my running shape as for now I am slower then whale shi### So i want to get my 5K back to 21 min or faster...

2. gain Lean mass and not lose any strength

3. Try to get back down in weight Current 195- I want to be 190 or 188... Not so hard

Diet= I eat clean all the dam time I use fitday track my food... So i am good I get about 3600 3800 cals a day

The routine:
Sat,Sun and Monday= Run your A$$ of day I do 5k then I do sprints with my xvest on the on th beach.
Run in the am on Sat and sunday then Noon sprints! Monday is just run!

Tues Chest
wed is legs\Shoulders
Thursday back
Friday Bi and tri

I will be doing 1 week of Resistance Band Training with weights then next week 5X5 training I am will keep rotating for 8 weeks.

Supps
Drive
LIT-UP
IGF-2
PEs ErASE
APS creatin

TrueNutritionSCiences I love them
Whey Protein Noon and night
Iso-OLOGY Post

Dosing
Drive 3 caps am 3 caps 1 hour before I work out
IGF-2 3-am 3- noon 3- before I sleep
Erase- 1 am 1 bedtime

Question
Can I drink my Coffee withe DRIVE and IGF2? I wake up @ 4:20 I need it!
I will then eat 45 min after my dose??//

I am starting this Friday if you have tips or want to give some advice Go for it!!!! thank you ALL
Drive will definitely help you with your running endurance. You should be able to do 5km in <21 minutes easy. Just make sure that you are running - since running is the best way to improve your running time.

What you want re gain lean mass and lose weight is a recomp. Be aware that if you gain lean mass but do not lose bodyfat, or gain muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat, your scale weight may not change at all, so look more at your BODY COMPOSITION than scale weight.

This stack should blow your mind!

Yes, you can drink coffee with Drive and IGF-2 when you get up - have your first dose of Erase here as well.

Yes, if you're going to eat after dosing, wait ~45 minutes before doing it (doesn't matter if you have Erase with or without food, though).

Your dosing/timing needs some work. Go with:

Drive
Saturday to Monday
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 (on Sunday, if you can time this to be ~60-80 min pre-pm run, then be best)
Tuesday to Friday
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing (60-80 min pre-weights)
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

IGF-2
If you train first thing re weights, dose IGF-2 at 4 caps first thing and 4 caps pre-bed DAILY.
Otherwise:
Saturday to Monday
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
Tuesday to Friday
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

Erase
Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing or 30-40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1 cap pre-bed

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Roise Thank you Thank you..

That is why I waited before I started!!!! You are the best!!! !!!

For the IGF-2 I notice it is only 8 caps a day Should it be 9?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roise Thank you Thank you..

That is why I waited before I started!!!! You are the best!!! !!!

For the IGF-2 I notice it is only 8 caps a day Should it be 9?
No worries :)

I see.

No, 8 caps a day for those 150-250 pounds is the most effective dosage for results - this is in the PRODUCT LABEL (all dosing/timing are).

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

I see.

No, 8 caps a day for those 150-250 pounds is the most effective dosage for results - this is in the PRODUCT LABEL (all dosing/timing are).

~Rosie~
Thank you I was going by the nuraplnet doising not the Bottle! cAN YOU say island :banghead: lol

DOSAGE CHART:
Body Weight
(pounds) Divided Doses
(3 x day)
Up to 150 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
200 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
250+ 4 Capsules (12 Daily)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you I was going by the nuraplnet doising not the Bottle! cAN YOU say island :banghead: lol

DOSAGE CHART:
Body Weight
(pounds) Divided Doses
(3 x day)
Up to 150 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
200 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
250+ 4 Capsules (12 Daily)
Yeah - generally ignore what Nutra (or any online etailer) has/says and go for what the PRODUCT LABEL says EVERY time!

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fawkin IN!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Look @ my pretty Pic

I am still wating on my secound order- but I can Now start my new stack!!!!

the goodies.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck island. haven't used it for awhile but i am a big fan of drive.:approve:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck island. haven't used it for awhile but i am a big fan of drive.:approve:
Yeah! Used Drive in my triathlon training and I was able to maintain wt/strength while doing massive amts of cardio. I am gonna stock up as I approach my intense training season.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Used Drive in my triathlon training and I was able to maintain wt/strength while doing massive amts of cardio. I am gonna stock up as I approach my intense training season.
well I am going to compair Drive to Cordygen5.. I am just getting back into my training... This year I want to kind of push it years before I did not take my running to any kind of level--- This year I want to be in the best cardio shape like I was in my 20's....

I live Massachusetts on the cost and it is colder the anything so my runs are going to be rough until we get warmer weather!!!!! --- I ran in -2 it was not fun!!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am going to compair Drive to Cordygen5.. I am just getting back into my training... This year I want to kind of push it years before I did not take my running to any kind of level--- This year I want to be in the best cardio shape like I was in my 20's....
I've actually used Cordygen5 . . . Nothing comes close to Drive re endurance and speed endurance, IMO - except for Cre-02 . . .

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143298-female-terminator-meets-4.html (Cordygen5 Review - post #104)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/109621-rosies-mini-review.html (samples)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/138091-rosies-review-cre.html (full bottle)

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drive is a under-rated product, imo. it works well, and is very reasonably priced.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I started my stack today----

Sat was run day!!!! it was nice run weather was 38!!!! I ran 5k in 27 40 not bad for now.. I know I can get down to the low 20's in a few weeks.

Have a nice weekend!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
well Dam I had good run to day... Wired becasue I felt Like I was running slow ( iam running slow)... I did some hill sprints with my xvest 40lb yesterday and my legs felt like rubber...

Today I used the nike Ipod app to track my run And look @ this shi### My time today was 25:37.6 for the 5k... Thati s 8 min slow Yes I know but I am getting faster everyday...

I felt good on my run I was not pushing it @ alll legs was huritng--
I know drive will take @ lest week or two to kick in... .

Note I took Lit-up for my run this AM very nice the fous I had was very good!!!!..

Lit-up Taste good too... It like those rig pops when Iwas kid!!!!!! Have good weekend forlks more run tomorrow!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
This one of the best stack I have every used!!!! Mood is off the charts I feel so good using this stack it like I am on cloud nine all day long… I am in a state of constant happiness very wired but great!~!!!
Chest workout was the bomb I was going through my routine like it was butter!! My gym Partner was going through it like he was melted butter he looks like crap on the push up and pull-ups!!!! But he hung in there!!!! I am going to change my run day to Tuesday because the wife likes to run with me and she take our 4 year old to the Y on Monday evenings … Great 1st gym work out on this stack more to come!!!!!

Monday I ran 2 miles it was just to cold!!!!!!!

Notes
Lit-up is 10 very nice on one scoop Foucs……………………………..
Drive is the sh$ The endurance and mild focus during the day is a plus
Erase – Will this make your skin look younger because I got folks @ work and the wife asking what I am using on my skin????!!!! Also (still early for results)
IGF-2 Still need more time to review!!!!!

Super set: Incline DB and Incline DB fly
Set1. 55/5 35/5
Set2. 65/5 40/5
Set3. 70/5 40/5
Set4. 75/5 40/5
Set5. 80/5 40/5

DB decline
75/5 sets 1,2,3
85/5 sets 4,5

Floorpress
185/5
205/5
225/5
235/5
245/5

Machine Fly
150/5 5sets

Incline push ups
45lb plate on back 5 reps for 5 sets

Wide grip pull ups
3 sets of 10 reps

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This one of the best stack I have every used!!!! Mood is off the charts I feel so good using this stack it like I am on cloud nine all day long… I am in a state of constant happiness very wired but great!~!!!
Chest workout was the bomb I was going through my routine like it was butter!! My gym Partner was going through it like he was melted butter he looks like crap on the push up and pull-ups!!!! But he hung in there!!!! I am going to change my run day to Tuesday because the wife likes to run with me and she take our 4 year old to the Y on Monday evenings … Great 1st gym work out on this stack more to come!!!!!

Monday I ran 2 miles it was just to cold!!!!!!!

Notes
Lit-up is 10 very nice on one scoop Foucs……………………………..
Drive is the sh$ The endurance and mild focus during the day is a plus
Erase – Will this make your skin look younger because I got folks @ work and the wife asking what I am using on my skin????!!!! Also (still early for results)
IGF-2 Still need more time to review!!!!!

Super set: Incline DB and Incline DB fly
Set1. 55/5 35/5
Set2. 65/5 40/5
Set3. 70/5 40/5
Set4. 75/5 40/5
Set5. 80/5 40/5

DB decline
75/5 sets 1,2,3
85/5 sets 4,5

Floorpress
185/5
205/5
225/5
235/5
245/5

Machine Fly
150/5 5sets

Incline push ups
45lb plate on back 5 reps for 5 sets

Wide grip pull ups
3 sets of 10 reps
I think you are on to something as far as the stack- it is really similiar to Free Test/Lit-Up/HGH-Up- same thing I am taking, minus the Drive- I thought about adding it in- after seeing your log- I think I am going to :)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I think you are on to something as far as the stack- it is really similiar to Free Test/Lit-Up/HGH-Up- same thing I am taking, minus the Drive- I thought about adding it in- after seeing your log- I think I am going to :)
Drive will make a huge differents in your workouts and your cardio session.

Do you have a log up?

drive get the 250 bottle!!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
It is now official … This the most incredible stack to date!! The Boys was doing leg press they call me over. This when shi$$ started to hit the fan!! Thinking I could not hang with them (normally I cannot) so make long story short…. Broke my PR on the sled press bitches! Also I broke my PR Band squats

One thing I do noitce is DOMS and I am just sore!!! Chest is on Fire!

Workout Legs and Shoulders:

Super set: shoulder
Standing DB press 55/5 Lat raise 15/15 front raise 25/8= 5 sets
Shrugs
135/15
185/15
225/10
245/8
250/5

Band squats see my vid…
135/15
185/12
225/10
255/6
315/1 PR (with Bands)

Sled press
630/8
720/6
810/5 PR
900/1 PR

YouTube - March 9, 2011 4:08 PM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is now official … This the most incredible stack to date!! The Boys was doing leg press they call me over. This when shi$$ started to hit the fan!! Thinking I could not hang with them (normally I cannot) so make long story short…. Broke my PR on the sled press bitches! Also I broke my PR Band squats
Did you ever doubt?! :slap:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever doubt?! :slap:
Honestly I did not think I would hit PR this Early... it has not even been a week.. So I do not what the hell is going.. I think it is my stack plus the creatine nitrate... For real it was the most amazing set I have every done on the sled... For me to put up 900 on the sled I just felt bad A$$..

this how bad these dudes are on the sled press- Rob his legs look like those giant red wood trees No BS he sled press 1080 that is 24 45 plates- he did 8 reps... WTF!~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Back Day Hurray!!! It was very soild work out!... I felt Great all day and in the gym.. One thing I do notice more is me hungry all the dam time!!! If I eat more I feel even better... I have been trainig with band and below are vid of what we did today

Every thing is coming togather...

incline lever row close grip
45/12
90/12
115/8
125/6

Dead lift With bands
135/15
185/10
225/10
325/2

Seated Cabel Row with Bands
130/10
150/10
180/5
180/5

Cable Wide lat pull downs
170/5
180/5
190/5
200/5
200/5

Smith Lat pull dow
180/8
270/5
270/5

3 sets of 10 reps wide grip pul ups
YouTube - March 10, 2011 4:07 PM
YouTube - March 10, 2011 3:53 PM

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
As you all know Japan Had an 8.9 earthquake Please send you’re prays to my Family and all other Family in Japan… My grandma and Aunt Live in Fukushima Iwaki… Thanks everyone!

Bi and tri today.
Wide and close grip seated Ez curls
55/12 W_ C
75/10 W_ C
85/8 W_ C
95/6 W_ C

Smith Seated curls
55/12
70/12
80/12
90/10
100/10

Single tri cable pull downs
70/15
80/15
90/15
110/8

Incline Nose breakers
75/10
75/10
75/10
95/6

Standing Hammer curls
45/8
45/8
45/6
45/6

Incline reverse curls
35/15
35/15
35/15

Stand Band curls
5 sets of 8

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
The Run I was in pain.. My legs hurt from my leg day...

5k 27.22.. Vey slow... I have to get this right...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did Chest with my bands. .I did not write it down due time.. 30min workout

I did not run today I twisted my dam Ankle!!!!! So I did eelliptical hour...

Also I bought Some RPM!!!! I will be putting litup on hold

RPM.jpg

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My time was short today...

Stack on day 11

I took my 1st dose of RPM I love iTTT it has this mild but kick but feel too it!!!!

I am leaning out more I am getting my six pac back and my arms have more rope like veins... Even my chest has veins showing!!!!

I have lots of endurance and power in the gym....

Body issues: My ankle is all jACK UP. I do not have any lateral movement and It hurts so bad.. i can do squats but not heavy for the fear I would drop to the floor.. so i am am not running for a week to see if it can get better if not then doc... So for my cardio will be swiming and bike same day as my run day.

Recovery 7
Endurance 10
strength 8

Legs and Shoulders

Seated DB press
40/12
45/12
60/8
60/8
60/8

Standing BB press
135/5 5 sets

Band squats
135/12
185/12
225/10
225/10
250/8

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I change To some heaver bands ....

DB Reverse Fly
25/10
30/10
35/8
35/8

BB Standing
135/12 4 sets

Cable Close Grip lat pulldowns
180/12
190/10
210/6
230/4

DL with bands
225/12
225/12
245/6
315/1

Seated Cable rows with bands

130/12
140/12
160/8
160/8

2 sets of wide grip pullups 12 reps

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
hey folks This a pic of grandmom and my mom in japan this pass sep with my family... she 44 miles from the nuke planet.... I am praying for her and every family in japan.

IMG_1032 (704 x 528).jpg

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey folks This a pic of grandmom and my mom in japan this pass sep with my family... she 44 miles from the nuke planet.... I am praying for her and every family in japan.
With the rest of us and the world :grouphug:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
subbin in. how is the fam?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
subbin in. how is the fam?
Family is good. .We still can not find my 2 of my cousins. With luck we will...

Thank you for you concern of my family all of family in Japan... I was not going to go see my family in Japan last year but the wife said make the plans.. I am so happy that I did my son got to see his great grandmother and his grandmother... My Wife got to see Japan it was the best trip we every taken with our son who was 3 @ the time).... Dam The world seems it is going to end...

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

my trainig has been roller coaster was sick on friday with these super migraines until today... So I miss 3 days of training .. Monday I am just going to kill chest!...

My the light of the Lord shine upon us all.... We all need it even those who do not believe because the dark days are upon us....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

. . .

My the light of the Lord shine upon us all.... We all need it even those who do not believe....
:goodpost:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Folks-- I am back from the brink of death… I was sick for 2weeks straight.. I just got off Antibiotics yesterday.. I am back on the mission.. yesterday I did Chest it was a very solid work out.. I will be doing legs today and have an update for you good folks…

Just when I was rolling I get sick.. FYI I have never in my life been that sick to the point I almost went to the ER...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Folks-- I am back from the brink of death… I was sick for 2weeks straight.. I just got off Antibiotics yesterday.. I am back on the mission.. yesterday I did Chest it was a very solid work out.. I will be doing legs today and have an update for you good folks…

Just when I was rolling I get sick.. FYI I have never in my life been that sick to the point I almost went to the ER...
:welcome: back. If things got that bad, you might want to make this an "ease" into training week, just to help your body out a little.

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Leg day.. I took Rosie andvice to take it slow... Good workout and happy to back...

BB Squats with bands
135/10
185/12
205/12
225/12

BB Hack squats with bands
135/10 for 4 sets

Leg exten
130/15
150/15
170/15
190/15

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day.. I took Rosie andvice to take it slow... Good workout and happy to back...
Your body will thank you for it, trust me, and you won't spend all next week recovering from going in full balls to the wall :yup:

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I had Only 30min for my Bi and tri 20 sec rest for all sets-- I use this app called JEFIT.... Very good in keeping you rest times accurate and all your routine,,,

Double high cable curls
60/12
60/10
60/80
60/8
60/4

Tri cable pulldowns
70/12
80/10
90/8
90/8
90/4

seted incline curls
40/8
40/8
40/8
40/6
40/6

BB incline closed grip
135/15
155/12
155/8
155/8
155/6

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had Only 30min for my Bi and tri 20 sec rest for all sets...
Nothing wrong with short resistance sessions - they can be just as effective as longer ones, and cutting down recovery time can help increase that intensity.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know im late, but subbed!!!!!! looks so legit bro. and ill be praying for you and your fam my man. this stack looks soooooo sick. in about one - twp months or so, i will be running
HGHup + Drive + creatine nitrate so its somewhat similar. maybe add some free test in there.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone. .I just wants to thank everyone who read this log... I am going to through some personal hardship right now and my soul and heart is not into my training for the 1st in my 18 years of lifting…

Want to thank Rosie for her advice and also All the Applied Nutriceuticals Representative….. I hope I can restart my stack once I get the drive back to go back to the gym…

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Everyone. .I just wants to thank everyone who read this log... I am going to through some personal hardship right now and my soul and heart is not into my training for the 1st in my 18 years of lifting…

Want to thank Rosie for her advice and also All the Applied Nutriceuticals Representative….. I hope I can restart my stack once I get the drive back to go back to the gym…
We understand, bud. I have been in that place re training myself, and I sincerely hope that things get better for you. Just remember that God doesn't give us anything He knows we can't handle and He's always there if we need help!

It was no worries at all :) We, the team, and the supplements will still be here when you return. There are times in life when other things take precedence, your focus is shifted, and you realize what is important to you. Do what you have to.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
This is one of the most amazing - if not THE most amazing - and ultimate quotes out there ever! One of my favourites for sure. It sums up our purpose on this earth well. Words to live by!

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Supplements 6