Skinny to BIG -14 MONTHS!

  1. Skinny to BIG -14 MONTHS!




  2. You sure thats natural ? I seen a little gyno

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    You sure thats natural ? I seen a little gyno

    100% natural bro
    •   
       


  4. 170 to 190, and you got leaner.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Reps for yah. great build. I kinda wanna put my transform up. I used to be 138lbs about 8 months ago im up to 176 now. I was BONE SKINNEY

  6. Yea i call bull**** considering you have a minor case of gyno in your right nip....

  7. People always want to say you cheated but I say good job..regardless of how you got there it took dedication and hard work so props for you plus 20lbs of muscle is totally achievable in a year and 2 months anyway. I will be cheating cause I am trying to pass a barrier of 200lbs but don't care what people think. Great job no matter how it was done.

    Facts: About 435,000 Die each year from tobacco related deaths, About 130,000+ die from alcohol related deaths, and under 100 people a year die from steroid use. So no matter what you do to get where you are at which is the worse evil??

  8. Bro, you killed it either way. Props to you.
    Still not banned.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TonyMaserati View Post
    Bro, you killed it either way. Props to you.

    Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    170 to 190, and you got leaner.
    Yes, thank you very much man

    Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    Reps for yah. great build. I kinda wanna put my transform up. I used to be 138lbs about 8 months ago im up to 176 now. I was BONE SKINNEY
    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by zwilliby View Post
    Yea i call bull**** considering you have a minor case of gyno in your right nip....
    But i don't have no case of gyno bro, i'm 100% healthy, everything was natural

    Quote Originally Posted by rage469 View Post
    People always want to say you cheated but I say good job..regardless of how you got there it took dedication and hard work so props for you plus 20lbs of muscle is totally achievable in a year and 2 months anyway. I will be cheating cause I am trying to pass a barrier of 200lbs but don't care what people think. Great job no matter how it was done.

    Facts: About 435,000 Die each year from tobacco related deaths, About 130,000+ die from alcohol related deaths, and under 100 people a year die from steroid use. So no matter what you do to get where you are at which is the worse evil??
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by majj268 View Post
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
  2. oh boy, so skinny
    By malou in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. skinny want to be... not
    By snowbro in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:44 PM
  4. SKINNY FAT
    By classic27 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:51 PM
  5. im skinny
    By acidrain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:38 AM
Log in
Log in