Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
170 to 190, and you got leaner.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Reps for yah. great build. I kinda wanna put my transform up. I used to be 138lbs about 8 months ago im up to 176 now. I was BONE SKINNEY

zwilliby

Awards
Yea i call bull**** considering you have a minor case of gyno in your right nip....

rage469

Awards
People always want to say you cheated but I say good job..regardless of how you got there it took dedication and hard work so props for you plus 20lbs of muscle is totally achievable in a year and 2 months anyway. I will be cheating cause I am trying to pass a barrier of 200lbs but don't care what people think. Great job no matter how it was done.

Facts: About 435,000 Die each year from tobacco related deaths, About 130,000+ die from alcohol related deaths, and under 100 people a year die from steroid use. So no matter what you do to get where you are at which is the worse evil??

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Bro, you killed it either way. Props to you.

majj268

Awards
Bro, you killed it either way. Props to you.

Thanks bro
170 to 190, and you got leaner.
Yes, thank you very much man

Reps for yah. great build. I kinda wanna put my transform up. I used to be 138lbs about 8 months ago im up to 176 now. I was BONE SKINNEY
Thanks bro

Yea i call bull**** considering you have a minor case of gyno in your right nip....
But i don't have no case of gyno bro, i'm 100% healthy, everything was natural

People always want to say you cheated but I say good job..regardless of how you got there it took dedication and hard work so props for you plus 20lbs of muscle is totally achievable in a year and 2 months anyway. I will be cheating cause I am trying to pass a barrier of 200lbs but don't care what people think. Great job no matter how it was done.

Facts: About 435,000 Die each year from tobacco related deaths, About 130,000+ die from alcohol related deaths, and under 100 people a year die from steroid use. So no matter what you do to get where you are at which is the worse evil??
Thanks man