Fat Burner that wont ruin my appetite?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am looking for a fat burner/thermogenic that will not ruin my appetite...I still want to be able to eat my 6 meals a day. I am starting my PCT in a couple days and was going to add a fat burner in the mix.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I am looking for a fat burner/thermogenic that will not ruin my appetite...I still want to be able to eat my 6 meals a day. I am starting my PCT in a couple days and was going to add a fat burner in the mix.
This question is familiar - there is another thread around here somewhere asking the same thing.

Personally, I'll tell you ANY fat burner will be fine re appetite. Then again, I'm not like most people. So, all I can really offer is to try a few and experiment. Something that contains stimulants (especially in high doses) is likely to suppress a "normal" individual's appetite, so I would recommend looking into a non-stimulant product like SHIFT or Lipotrophin-PM, etc., or something that does not mention appetite suppression" effects in the product write-up.

~Rosie~

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
This question is familiar - there is another thread around here somewhere asking the same thing.

Personally, I'll tell you ANY fat burner will be fine re appetite. Then again, I'm not like most people. So, all I can really offer is to try a few and experiment. Something that contains stimulants (especially in high doses) is likely to suppress a "normal" individual's appetite, so I would recommend looking into a non-stimulant product like SHIFT or Lipotrophin-PM, etc., or something that does not mention appetite suppression" effects in the product write-up.

~Rosie~
Yeah, I think I am gonna run to my local DSD store and check out a few....I see a lot of people that take Fat Burners that they dont feel hungry. Normally when I eat my meals I dont feel hungry, I just do it cause I know I have to. So if I keep that mind set I hopefully wont have a problem. Thanks Rosie

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHIFT doesnt kill peoples appetite, and brings on the thermogenesis.

I am the same way as you...I dont like appetite suppression because I get worries I cant eat enough to retain my mass.

I am a picky eater, so that doesnt help :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think I am gonna run to my local DSD store and check out a few....I see a lot of people that take Fat Burners that they dont feel hungry. Normally when I eat my meals I dont feel hungry, I just do it cause I know I have to. So if I keep that mind set I hopefully wont have a problem. Thanks Rosie
Many people feel like that, yes, but I'm not "most people", LOL, and my body works backwards, upside down, and back to front to everything that would normally be expected, and no principle applies to me it seems.

No worries :)

~Rosie~

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Many people feel like that, yes, but I'm not "most people", LOL, and my body works backwards, upside down, and back to front to everything that would normally be expected, and no principle applies to me it seems.

No worries :)

~Rosie~
Well by your pictures I dont think u have anything to worry about :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well by your pictures I dont think u have anything to worry about :)
I've had years of experimenting to find out what works for me, and I stick to that - it's what everyone should do, IMO. As I mentioned in yesterday's log post (the same thing re training applies re nutrition and supplementation as well):
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

I see so many people ask, "What is the best training programme to do or follow?" Whilst there are many training programmes out there, there is no "best" training programme or routine to follow. The "best" training programme to do is one that is SPECIFIC TO YOU, INDIVIDUALIZED for YOUR GOALS AND NEEDS and no one else. You can take parts of different training programmes and amalgamate them together, create a modified version of an existing one specific to you (such as I did with my modified versions of Velocity Training), so that you get the best of everything as it relates to you and helping YOU achieve YOUR goals.
~Rosie~