Fat Burner that wont ruin my appetite?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

Fat Burner that wont ruin my appetite?

Hey guys, I am looking for a fat burner/thermogenic that will not ruin my appetite...I still want to be able to eat my 6 meals a day. I am starting my PCT in a couple days and was going to add a fat burner in the mix.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking for a fat burner/thermogenic that will not ruin my appetite...I still want to be able to eat my 6 meals a day. I am starting my PCT in a couple days and was going to add a fat burner in the mix.
    This question is familiar - there is another thread around here somewhere asking the same thing.

Personally, I'll tell you ANY fat burner will be fine re appetite. Then again, I'm not like most people. So, all I can really offer is to try a few and experiment. Something that contains stimulants (especially in high doses) is likely to suppress a "normal" individual's appetite, so I would recommend looking into a non-stimulant product like SHIFT or Lipotrophin-PM, etc., or something that does not mention appetite suppression" effects in the product write-up.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    This question is familiar - there is another thread around here somewhere asking the same thing.

Personally, I'll tell you ANY fat burner will be fine re appetite. Then again, I'm not like most people. So, all I can really offer is to try a few and experiment. Something that contains stimulants (especially in high doses) is likely to suppress a "normal" individual's appetite, so I would recommend looking into a non-stimulant product like SHIFT or Lipotrophin-PM, etc., or something that does not mention appetite suppression" effects in the product write-up.

~Rosie~
    Yeah, I think I am gonna run to my local DSD store and check out a few....I see a lot of people that take Fat Burners that they dont feel hungry. Normally when I eat my meals I dont feel hungry, I just do it cause I know I have to. So if I keep that mind set I hopefully wont have a problem. Thanks Rosie
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

SHIFT doesnt kill peoples appetite, and brings on the thermogenesis.

I am the same way as you...I dont like appetite suppression because I get worries I cant eat enough to retain my mass.

I am a picky eater, so that doesnt help
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, I think I am gonna run to my local DSD store and check out a few....I see a lot of people that take Fat Burners that they dont feel hungry. Normally when I eat my meals I dont feel hungry, I just do it cause I know I have to. So if I keep that mind set I hopefully wont have a problem. Thanks Rosie
    Many people feel like that, yes, but I'm not "most people", LOL, and my body works backwards, upside down, and back to front to everything that would normally be expected, and no principle applies to me it seems.

No worries

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%

Many people feel like that, yes, but I'm not "most people", LOL, and my body works backwards, upside down, and back to front to everything that would normally be expected, and no principle applies to me it seems.

No worries

~Rosie~
    Well by your pictures I dont think u have anything to worry about
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lmao
    true.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

I've had years of experimenting to find out what works for me, and I stick to that - it's what everyone should do, IMO. As I mentioned in yesterday's log post (the same thing re training applies re nutrition and supplementation as well):
    QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

I see so many people ask, "What is the best training programme to do or follow?" Whilst there are many training programmes out there, there is no "best" training programme or routine to follow. The "best" training programme to do is one that is SPECIFIC TO YOU, INDIVIDUALIZED for YOUR GOALS AND NEEDS and no one else. You can take parts of different training programmes and amalgamate them together, create a modified version of an existing one specific to you (such as I did with my modified versions of Velocity Training), so that you get the best of everything as it relates to you and helping YOU achieve YOUR goals.
    ~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. wtf did I ruin my igf1 ? lol
    By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:50 PM
  2. Burner that won't kill appetite?
    By mathis50262 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:48 AM
  3. How to Ruin a great formulation
    By sethroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Best/Newest Appetite suppresant/fat burner?
    By Qaiphyx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:03 PM
  5. Fat burner w/o appetite decrease
    By ICantRunFast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 12:05 PM