Wideguy's Break the Bank Log (DTP/phytoserm 347/TRS/Bridge/Hcgen)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to reintroduce myself ladies and gentlemen. I have been a boad supporter/member for quite a few yeard now and training since I was 15 years old. I am nasm cpt certified and have been training a handful of people for a few years now (little supplemental income). My training backround is mostly bodybuidling based, however in the last few years I have incorporated more functional/bodyweight training ie kettlebells, sandbags, trx and sled work.

I am currently 230 and around 12%bodyfat at 6'2 and training 4-5 days a week using a Scott Abel program.
chest heavy&quads light
back light&hams heavy
shoulders heavy&arms light
chest light&quads heavy
back heavy&hams light
shoulders light& arms heavy

I do not worry about how many days a week I get to train as long as there is no more then two days between training sessions, so usually 2 on 1 off. I also do not train to failure when I train like this. Heavy days mean 5-8 reps and light is 12-20. I keep MAJOR emphasis on form and the mind muscle connection.

I finished a conventional clomid/torimifene/aromasin pct back in december. My recovery was less then spectacular sooo I figured I would make my own natty pct stack and run it over the winter.

First up was deisel test hardcore procycle. I read alot of really solid reviews on this and pretty much all deisel supplements. I typically used 7 tabs a day 3/3/1 and found that if I did not take it with food I got super nauseous. Within the first dose I noticed increased sensitivity in my wang and pretty awesome wood as well as just better orgasms and sensation during sex. By the first week in I started to notice the increase in drive and agression both in and out of the gym as well as pretty decent pumps for a natty product. After three weeks in I noticed some definite recomp effect as my bodyweight had not changed but my waistline had dropped a belt notch or two.

Week four I layered in phytoserm347 and continued to run that alongside the dtp for another 10 days til I dropped it out and took a little run solo (sorta no other t booster) for three weeks. By the end of week one I could definetly notice an increase in hunger and my overall ability to eat more and not feel stuffed (increased anabolism?). 10-12 days in I noticed I was up 2lbs and felt semi-pumped pretty much all the time wich is pretty fackin sweet! By my third week in I was very impressed with the pumps, hunger, and overall good mood I have while on the phytoserm347. That brings me up to week 4 wich is where I am currently.

At the start of this week and a few days last week, I layered in primordial performance test recovery stack. I do two pumps of sustain on my beanbag in the morning along with one serving toco8 for the day alternating with 5 pumps all over (2on the boys, two on the chest, one on the arms). The endo amp I take either preworkout, because the alpha gpc makes for great focus\mind muscle connection plus puts me in an
excellent mood. On off days I use it before I go to sleep for the gh spike and cortisol lowering. Its only been about 8-10days since adding the trs but I have to say that it really improves my mood and frequency of spontaneous wood:) Pumps are about the same but thats not a bad thing to say the least, and my endurance is definetly up. I also at this point have noticed that my boys are rather large and in charge vs the little baby nuts I was sporting post cycle.

I will run another 2 weeks of the trs and have about a week and a half of p347. The last week of trs will be overlapped with bridge (2bottles) and the last two weeks of the bridge will be overlapped with hcgen. I will keep this log updated a few times a week and maybe throw up some pics.

My overall goal is to recover my test levels, regain my normally high libido, recomp and at best get back up to the closest shape I was on cycle before I start my next summer cycle.. Unless somebody wants to let me be a tester for a certain prohormone:)

Other supplements
30-40 tabs of humapro a day
4 scoops chaind out (best tasting bcaa drink hands down)
Adam multi
2 Flameout
50mg ubiquinol
Yoked (sometimes preworkout not very impressed)

I generally get 350-400grams protein a day
300-400grams of carbs
Fat?I do not count. I generally avoid alot of junkfood but at the time I am not trying to cut so I do not shy away from pizza, milk, or butter on my bread.
Total calories varies but generally 4,000-5,000.

Feel free to ask any questions and add your own experiances or thoughts on any of the supplements I log here, and thanks in advance.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Front squat ATG 225 4x5
Hack squat 325 4x5
Jump squat 80 4X6

Free motion fly 125 4x15-12
Incline bench 85's 4 x12-15
Miniband pushups 4x15-20
Slight incline around the worlds 20's 4x 15-20

Legs where soo pumped I had to waddle through my second half of thr workout but it was well worth it. Chest workout was precise and insanely focused =great pump and some new veins in my upper chest.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys guys guys!!! Not everybody jump in here all at once lol.

Well in keeping with the most ignored/expensive log in A.M. history I trained shoulders and arms last night and had a stellar workout plus had to kill it ( spank the monkey) 3times yesterday wich is waaay up (pun intended) from when this stack started. My libado is back :)

Workout went like this
Rear delt machine 140 5x15-20
Lateral delt machine with forced negatives 90 4x15-20
Free motion alternatiing foward lean shoulder press 140 4x15-20
Ahhhhrnold press 25 4x15-20

Tris and bis are supersetted
Free motion standing alternating curls 130 5x6-8
Free motion alternating tri extension 170 5x6-8

Spider curls 35 4x6-8
Decline one arm tri extensions 40 4x6-8

Incline db curls 40 4x6-8
Seated overhead low pulley overhead rope tri extentions 100 4x6-8

Windmill fat grip curls 35 4x 6-8
Reverse grip alternating free motion machine tri pushdown 45 4x6-8

SICK workout again, extremely focused, once the workout started it was all tunnel vision. Soo intense it was almost as though the gym was was empty (totally not it was about 5:00 soo it was packed). Agression and energy where off the hook and my recovery between sets was exceptional. I actually do,not mind being off right now...cannot believe I said that.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the log bro.very solid intro. also curious as to what that certain pro hormone is?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see I am not the bastard child of A.M. !! Thanks bro lol. My wet dream ph at moment would be mentabolic. .preferably a transdermal version. I was actually thinking of doing some research with the intramuscular version but I do not like venturing out of my comfort zone to aquire something that is kind of a rarity like Ment.

Log Update:I actually did not take notice at first as the initial impressions of the BTB stack has been great pumps,increased hunger, body recomp, great mood, improved recovery time, and increased libido, however there is one thing I have overlooked. I have not yet once gotten sore! I know my body pretty well after the better part of a decade of training and 5 years of training others I know this kind of training/frequency should leave me sore. Particularly the forced negatives on the lateral raises always leave me sore, but instead I just wake up pumped and lean.

I will run this log until I am out of supps, about another month and a half. Then gonna go on a peptide blast!! That should take me over into the summer slam stack:) hopefully get a lik mentabolic action in there. And I plan to fully see what bridge and the hcgen hype are all about!!!!

I might train today when I am done with my clients so maybe update later.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid update here.sounds like a pretty good wet dream to me.its very interesting that your not getting sore but thats def a good problem to have I would say ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey wideguy! Sorry to leave ya hanging bro, shoulda sent me an invite to ur log!

Good info and start of the log man, glad you liked the P347 like all the others that tell me the same stuff you said. I think you will like the HCGen & Bridge as well. But really no need to use them at the same time. I would say just run the HCGen and save the bridge for another time. Ya you should post some pics bro. Look pretty beastly in ur avi!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Managed to get sore for the first time with my monday workout. I mainly my adductors as I began adding direct work for them really for the first time ever a month or so ago after reaggrevating a groin injury from awhile back. ALways a really fun place to be sore. I am curious if some mucuna pruiriens might be worthwhile playing with in the evenings to see if I can influence the return of the morning wood I am accustomed to sporting. Still constantly holding a decent pump and I have to confess after reading all the reviews of HCGenerate being soo effective even after the first dose I tried three days worth of first doses with 6 caps a day three in the morning 3 preworkout or pre horizontal cardio and noticed nothing. I will however give it a legit shot and run it 5 caps a day alongside the bridge (prob 4 caps a day) starting next week.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Managed to get sore for the first time with my monday workout. I mainly my adductors as I began adding direct work for them really for the first time ever a month or so ago after reaggrevating a groin injury from awhile back. ALways a really fun place to be sore. I am curious if some mucuna pruiriens might be worthwhile playing with in the evenings to see if I can influence the return of the morning wood I am accustomed to sporting. Still constantly holding a decent pump and I have to confess after reading all the reviews of HCGenerate being soo effective even after the first dose I tried three days worth of first doses with 6 caps a day three in the morning 3 preworkout or pre horizontal cardio and noticed nothing. I will however give it a legit shot and run it 5 caps a day alongside the bridge (prob 4 caps a day) starting next week.
very solid stuff here.can't wait to see how this works out for ya.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this log man!!nice set of test booster,I am also want to know how do you like humapro?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update- I have been having some pretty solid workouts since starting my btb stack and over the last week I have added the added the hcgen and bridge. So far I can say that my libido has definetly kicked up a notch and morning wood seems to be back in my life wich has me pretty damn happy. I will say that the bridge is a bit of a let down so far as I cannot seem to notice anything from it in terms of pump.

By the end of the week I will be out of sustsian :-( however I still have plenty of endo amp and toco8 wich I both like alot. Been sticking to the endo amp preworkout on training days and stacked with a sugar free monster in the morning in off days. Great focus and mood and overall a really solid product.

The P347 is done today and I would highly recommend it yo anyone looking for a tbooster that increases appetite and leaves you with a nice full pump most of the day. It is a little pricey but hopefully that will change a little if more products like it come to the market. So I would give that one 8.5 out of 10.

Looking forward to seeing how just the hcgen and bridge stack work out. I have a feeling I would have been better off getting two bottle hcgen instead if one and two bridge but we'll see.

Might try to throw some more pics up but if u guys wanna really know what I look like check out the most recent episode of Jersey Shore, I am the plumber with the bandana on that snooki compliments on,his muscles.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also humapro is the best protein supp on the market hands down imo. For a little over 5 bucks a day I am getting a little over 230 grams of the highest quality protien available and I did not eat a thing other then a bunch of tabs. Makes bulking or dieting much easier

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update- I have been having some pretty solid workouts since starting my btb stack and over the last week I have added the added the hcgen and bridge. So far I can say that my libido has definetly kicked up a notch and morning wood seems to be back in my life wich has me pretty damn happy. I will say that the bridge is a bit of a let down so far as I cannot seem to notice anything from it in terms of pump.

By the end of the week I will be out of sustsian :-( however I still have plenty of endo amp and toco8 wich I both like alot. Been sticking to the endo amp preworkout on training days and stacked with a sugar free monster in the morning in off days. Great focus and mood and overall a really solid product.

The P347 is done today and I would highly recommend it yo anyone looking for a tbooster that increases appetite and leaves you with a nice full pump most of the day. It is a little pricey but hopefully that will change a little if more products like it come to the market. So I would give that one 8.5 out of 10.

Looking forward to seeing how just the hcgen and bridge stack work out. I have a feeling I would have been better off getting two bottle hcgen instead if one and two bridge but we'll see.

Might try to throw some more pics up but if u guys wanna really know what I look like check out the most recent episode of Jersey Shore, I am the plumber with the bandana on that snooki compliments on,his muscles.
good news here great update very detailed and helpful.I'd def like to see pics if you get a chance...no homo.

Also humapro is the best protein supp on the market hands down imo. For a little over 5 bucks a day I am getting a little over 230 grams of the highest quality protien available and I did not eat a thing other then a bunch of tabs. Makes bulking or dieting much easier
I've always been some what curious about humapro I might have to take a look at this stuff again and maybe give it a shot.