The Ultimate Endomorph fights back with EndoAmp!! (sponsored because SilentBob Rox)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Primoridal Performances: EndoAmp Max

* Phosphatidylserine prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise
* Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) amplifies Growth Hormone
* Promotes muscle growth, speeds recovery and reduces muscle soreness
* Amplifies testosterone & GH production
* Improves the testosterone to cortisol ratio

What is EndoAmp Max?

EndoAmp Max is a naturally occurring phospholipid complex, designed to minimize the cortisol increase after exercise while amplifying the testosterone and growth hormone (GH) response.

As a mild "nutty" tasting powder, EndoAmp Max can be taken by itself or mixed with a beverage. Each dose includes 800mg of pure phosphatidylserine and 600mg of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC). At the recommended dose, EndoAmp Max will last 29 days.

EndoAmp Max is known as an "endocrine amplifier" because it can amplify the beneficial hormones such as testosterone & GH while preventing the unwanted spike in cortisol associated with exercise, so you can begin making progress towards building a harder, more masculine physique.

How does EndoAmp Max work?

EndoAmp Max works by supplying the body with vital phospholipids and neurotransmitters, thus reducing the requirement for cortisol following strenuous physical or mental activity and supporting higher testosterone and GH output. (11,21,37,38)

Increased GH and testosterone levels help promote faster recovery, increased muscle growth and enhanced fat loss. (36)

How does EndoAmp Max Support Testosterone production?

The active ingredient phosphatidylserine (PS) prevents the exercise induced cortisol spike, and is a vital nutrient that supports testicular function and testosterone production. (11,37) Each serving of EndoAmp Max includes a clinically proven dose of 800mg of PS.

A recent study examined the effects of 10 days of 600mg/day PS supplementation on testosterone and cortisol during and after exercise. (37) The researchers found that PS supplementation increased testosterone 78% over the placebo group, while completely blunting the cortisol response to exercise. When analyzed for the testosterone to cortisol (T:C) ratio and compared to placebo, the PS group had a 3,354% higher T:C!

In another human study, hormone levels where examined during two weeks of intense weight training. The group receiving the 800mg of PS had higher testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels, compared to the group receiving the placebo. (11) Another study showed that 800mg of PS reduced cortisol levels 30% (compared to the placebo group) after intense cycling exercise. (21)

It’s been hypothesized that PS supplementation minimizes cortisol secretion by providing the necessary phospholipids required for cellular membrane structure and regulatory functions, thus reducing the requirement for bodily breakdown and nutrient displacement. (17,25,36,40)

Research also suggests that PS supports testosterone production by increasing the testes sensitivity to luteinizing hormone (LH) and increases testicular steroidogenesis - aka the creation of testosterone. (1-11, 19-26)

Take this quote from Cooke et al (1989) about the important role of PS in the testes –

"The requirement for specific phospholipid configurations for optimal steroidogenic activity suggests a regulatory role for these membrane components. It is possible that certain phospholipids [phosphatidylserine] may possess the most suitable configuration and charge distribution to optimize the binding of the steroid substrate to the active site of the enzyme. Alternatively, they may assist the catalysis by providing a more suitable microenvironment or electrochemical gradient for proton transfer between enzyme and steroid."￾

In other words, EndoAmp Max creates a more conducive environment for testosterone synthesis in the testes by mitigating the damaging effects from cortisol and supplying the testes with the necessary phospholipids for testicular function.

How does EndoAmp Max support Growth Hormone (GH) production?

The active ingredient alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) increases the synthesis and release of an important neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine which enhances GH production following exercise. (38-43) Each serving of EndoAmp Max provides a scientifically proven dose of A-GPC.

A recent study examined GH release in resistance trained men after supplementation with a single 600mg dose of A-GPC. When supplemented with A-GPC, GH levels peaked 68% higher than placebo following exercise. The peak bench press force was also 14% greater with A-GPC than placebo. (38)

Similar results have been found in another human study with young and elderly subjects. In the young subjects (30-34 yrs), A-GPC lead to a 40% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. In the elderly subjects (80-82 yrs.), A-GPC caused a 140% higher increase in GH over the non-A-GPC group. (39)

The research suggests that A-GPC amplifies the release of GH following growth-hormone-releasing-hormone (GHRH) stimulation. It was proposed that A-GPC supplementation increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, thus enhancing pituitary sensitivity and amplifying the release of GH from GHRH stimulation. (39)

Another mechanism by which A-GPC may increase GH secretion is by improving the fluidity of pituitary membranes, thus increasing signal transduction at the pituitary level. (39-41)

In laymen’s terms, EndoAmp Max increases the amount of GH secreted from exercise.

What sort of effects should I expect from EndoAmp Max?

Human research shows that EndoAmp Max can offer the following benefits –

* Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio (11,21)
* Amplify GH levels following exercise (38,39)
* Increase resistance to stress & fatigue (19-23)
* Increase exercise capacity (22, 38)
* Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness (23,24)
* Enhanced sense of well-being (19,23)

Note: Although PS and A-GPC are naturally present in animal meat, most Americans are probably getting less than 120mg/day of PS & A-GPC combined through a Western diet (17,18,44). Therefore, supplementing with EndoAmp Max will ensure you get a sufficient amount of these highly valuable nutrients for the clinically proven benefits.

What are some signs that my cortisol is too high?

* Excess fat distribution around the face and/or abdominal area (16)
* Low Libido (33,34)
* Low Testosterone* (2,3,10)
* Low GH (Growth Hormone) (12-14)
* Decreased insulin sensitivity (15)
* Suppressed immune system (12, 15)
* Mental depression (34)
* Easily fatigued or exhausted (34,35)
* Prolonged recovery from exercise (35)

*Cortisol dominance is a primary cause of hypogonadism and male impotence.

Keep in mind, it is normal and healthy to have elevated cortisol prior to waking from a night's rest, which is part of the body's natural regeneration process. However, it is not healthy to maintain elevated cortisol levels throughout the day.

What if I already have low cortisol? Will EndoAmp Max still benefit me?

Although seemingly contradictory, the answer is yes. Fortifying the body with the vital phospholipids and nutrients contained in EndoAmp Max will support the proper physiological structure & function of the body.

Remember, insufficient cortisol production is generally brought upon by adrenal fatigue which generally originates from over production of cortisol. In order to revive the adrenal glands and restore normal cortisol secretion, you must remove the hyper-cortisol stimulus, and reduce the requirement for cortisol by providing the body with proper nutrition.

What does it mean to “reduce the requirement for cortisol”?

Cortisol is a catabolic hormone produced by the body to breakdown bodily tissue and free up vital nutrients for the repair and maintenance of the body. (12)

Cortisol Secretion

1. When the brain senses a low availability of vital nutrients (e.g., glucose, phospholipids, etc.), it releases adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) which travels down to the adrenal glands.

2. Once ACTH reaches the adrenal glands (above the kidneys), it stimulates the release of cortisol to begin breaking down bodily tissue. (12)

When muscle tissue is damaged during intense exercise it creates a high demand for nutrients (e.g., amino acids and phospholipids) for the structural repair of muscle tissue. Therefore, if the body is not supplied with sufficient nutrition to repair and rebuild the damaged cellular tissue, it will release cortisol to breakdown other areas of the body for the nutrients it needs.

Aside from breaking down muscle tissue for glucose and amino acids, research shows that cortisol also breaks down testicular tissue and reduces the body’s ability to produce testosterone, perhaps as a mechanism to free up phospholipid stores within the testes. (2-10)

Research with over-trained and/or malnourished athletes has clearly shown that high cortisol levels are associated with low testosterone levels. This is known as a low testosterone to cortisol ratio and is highly correlated with decreased performance, slow recovery and inability to gain lean body mass. (45,46)

Therefore, when the body is supplied with ample nutrients to repair itself, it reduces the requirement for cortisol.

Can I stack EndoAmp Max with other testosterone support supplements?

Yes, EndoAmp Max can enhance the effectiveness of other testosterone boosting supplements by amplifying the testes ability to produce testosterone.

This synergistic effect makes EndoAmp Max an important addition to our Testosterone Recovery Stack. It also makes EndoAmp Max a vital part of post cycle therapy (PCT), when preserving muscle mass and restoring natural testosterone production is of the utmost importance.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to 2-23-11 and Day 1 of my log. This is actually a post for yesterday since I didnt have a chance to get it posted up. Thank you so much firstly to SilentBob and the rest of the awesome folks at Primordial Performance for giving me this opportunity. Since I have used 2 other Phosphatidylserine products in the past, I feel I will have a nice gauge to work with on how I feel about ENDOAMP Max. Here is a bit of what i'm going to be looking for over my 29 day endeavor.

- Any noticable change in fat loss or muscle gain
- Any noticable change in sex drive (based on test levels)
- Phosphatidylserine is also known as a memory enhancer and cognitive function enhancer so I will note any changes
- Any change in recovery
- Any change in stress levels and overall mental wellness

Upon first use I didnt notice much of a heavy flavoring. I added 1 scoop of EndoAmp to 2 scoops of UspLabs "Modern BCAA". I will be using this product as many different ways as possible to also gauge the taste of the product. I go back and forth on bcaa usage between "Modern BCAA" and between "RPG" by Millennium Sport. My next dose (after today) will be probably in a scoop of RPG. No noticable change in anything yet.

I have to note that I DID have my cheat day though...which consisted of an order from Wendys and a few drafts and a shot (my buddies 30th bday). More to come SOOON including starting stats and current "max's".

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be dosing it once per day or 2x per day at 1/2 serving per dose?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is a very solid supplement and when bought with the trs stack the price is definetlu worth it. I wish the al****pc was more like a gram per serving (when I use it seperately pre workout thats my sweet spot) but nonetheless its a really good product.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
The deuceness!

What's up bud? Remember me?

I'm in this like.... something that is really in something. lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I'll be following along....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Okay so for today, nothing too dramatic to note. Just wanted to jump in and mention I hit a solid 5 rounds on the heavy bag and then ended with one round of whats displayed in this video. No weight training today. Took my 1 scoop of EndoAmp again mixed with 2 scoops of Modern BCAA. I think tomorrow i'll toss it in some RPG and let the good times roll! Tomorrow = deadlifts baby!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
so it looks like the code I thought worked for youtube vids maybe doesn't? I posted but dont see the vid player in the post. Laaaaame!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this earlier, but I'm in for the ride!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I have actually not been able to train BJJ or lift consistently in over a year. I'm trying to get back into it right now. But, it is hard with everything going on.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well I just found this thread. Naturally, I am a fan of the title :) I will make sure to read the content now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! EndoAmp is great... I noticed A-GPC solo really helped with strength, as I noticed EndoAmp did as well.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to post quickly about yesterday. I dont have much time because we're headed to my buddies' daughters' 2nd birthday party but I wanted to get my lifts and overall sense of the day "in post". I want to wait a few more days before I start donating anything to EndoAmp or before taking anything away from it. With that said, I had a good Back/Bi's day and today I am feeling extremely minimally sore. Usually after a good back day it feels like I need a masseuse to move in and work me over, but today i'm not doing so bad! I am posting the final lifts of each set rather than everything. I did 4 sets of each exercise, all building up to the final set in weight.

Deadlifts - 315 x 4 (last week I did 315 x 3)
Seated Rows - 250 x 5 (250 is the entire stack on the machine, last week did it x3)
Lat Pulldown - 150 x 5 (same as last week)
Dumbbell Curls - 40's x 4 (same as last week)
Machine Curl - 140 x 4 (125 x 4 last week)

2 rounds of heavy bag work + 1 round of 30x30x30 on the bag

My Bi's are probably the weakest part of my anatomy because I never trained them by themselves pretty much ever. I was never into the "bodybuilding" style of lifting and stuck primarily to olympic style and orthodox lifting plus kettlebells. Just recently have I slightly changed my lifting style...and on days im pressed for time, you can catch me going into an olympic style day with cardio to get stuff done efficiently.

I should also quick note the other supplements im using. Im not using all of them on a daily basis, but this is what I use from time to time.

Cre-02
Nitroceps
OxyElite Pro
RPG
Modern BCAA
Mvp365
Zmk
CLOmega 3-6-9
Somnidren GH

Like I said....i'm not a psycho using all of this daily, haha...but most in half doses and on certain days.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you do traditional or sumo style on deads? What kind of shoes do you wear?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Do you do traditional or sumo style on deads? What kind of shoes do you wear?
for these it was traditional and I believe I was wearing an Adidas shoe. I have a few different ones. These were just a regular bottom like a shelltop or whatever those are called. I have been looking into getting new shoes for lifting though....part of me wants to get Vibram Five Fingers so it's like training barefoot.

I sometimes do Sumo deads and sometimes I like to go lower in weight and do wide grip deads. All depends on the day really :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was an off day except for some light stretching last night. We had my buddies' party and after getting the 4 kids their bath's and all dressed and ready, us taking showers, and then an eye appt for their mommy......thats pretty much all the time in the day.

Today i'm heading into the gym to hit chest/tri's and i'll then finish again with some heavy bag work. I usually do more than just the 2 rounds like last session, but I felt pretty gassed and had to head to work. Im off work today so I can take my time a bit more. I feel very vicious about today....im hoping it leads to a nice session.

I'm thinking of changing my nutrition schedule up....anyone have anything thats working really well for them? Carbs kick my a$$ day in and day out so I was looking into doing "carb back-loading" after reading a bunch of testimonials on it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for these it was traditional and I believe I was wearing an Adidas shoe. I have a few different ones. These were just a regular bottom like a shelltop or whatever those are called. I have been looking into getting new shoes for lifting though....part of me wants to get Vibram Five Fingers so it's like training barefoot.

I sometimes do Sumo deads and sometimes I like to go lower in weight and do wide grip deads. All depends on the day really :)
For your Olympic movements it would be best to wear oly shoes.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday was an off day except for some light stretching last night. We had my buddies' party and after getting the 4 kids their bath's and all dressed and ready, us taking showers, and then an eye appt for their mommy......thats pretty much all the time in the day.

Today i'm heading into the gym to hit chest/tri's and i'll then finish again with some heavy bag work. I usually do more than just the 2 rounds like last session, but I felt pretty gassed and had to head to work. Im off work today so I can take my time a bit more. I feel very vicious about today....im hoping it leads to a nice session.

I'm thinking of changing my nutrition schedule up....anyone have anything thats working really well for them? Carbs kick my a$$ day in and day out so I was looking into doing "carb back-loading" after reading a bunch of testimonials on it.
What does your current diet look like?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What does your current diet look like?
actually...i'd say lackluster at best. I know this is the most important part of any program, I just haven't gotten it 100% dialed in yet. We have 4 children ages 4, 20 month twins, and a 6 month old...so the meals are a bit more sporatic than i'd like. Also I am a Chef by trade (also a CPT and KB trainer on the side), so I have to taste all sauces/soups/dishes that I create which adds up by the end of the day to extra cals I don't need or want really. I was looking at a bunch of options since looking at carbs causes me to gain 4 lbs, and out of everything I checked out it looked like maybe Carb Back-Loading was a good idea to give a shot. Who knows lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym in a little bit here. Im deciding on a shoulder/traps/abs day or if im doing olympic style lifts. Doing a "bb" type split is making me feel stronger with each workout, but I dont feel like i'm working as hard as when I do oly type stuff. Decisions decisions...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym in a little bit here. Im deciding on a shoulder/traps/abs day or if im doing olympic style lifts. Doing a "bb" type split is making me feel stronger with each workout, but I dont feel like i'm working as hard as when I do oly type stuff. Decisions decisions...
Do whatever leaves you closest to nausea. Put that endoamp to the test. :afro:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoulder/traps/abs all get worked extensively doing cleans, and snatches...just saying.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I really like the scivation diets. They all work well for me.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like the scivation diets. They all work well for me.
Scivation diets? Same company that produces Xtend??

Is MST still putting out promo codes for the samples?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

yeah man, i'll PM you a code

also...I will add an update for yesterday in a minute here. Sorry...BUSY few days.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Curious what you decided on...
Do whatever leaves you closest to nausea. Put that endoamp to the test. :afro:
shoulder/traps/abs all get worked extensively doing cleans, and snatches...just saying.
I had very limited time and typically with limited time I go with olympic style stuff since I use shorter rest periods and I can hit multiple muscles at once. With that said, I ended up doing the BB style stuff with some heavy bag work after haha.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty....so yesterday turned out to be a good day. I mean...my lifts weren't HUGE or anything but I got a good sweat working and (even though my soreness is practically non-existant today) I feel I hit my shoulders and traps fairly well. im enjoying EndoAmp so far for sure. I feel a bit more focused during my sessions, maybe slightly stronger (even though thats been progressing nicely for about a month now), and so far my recovery time has been decreased. I will be doing legs on either Friday or Monday...and that will be the true test, haha.

Here are the heaviest sets I did. I did 4 sets for each exercise, all building up to the last set. Usually something similar to 10/8/6/4(or 3).

Standing Overhead Press
155 x 3
Seated Overhead DB Press
40's x 6
Shrugs w/Farmer Walk
225 x 4

Add in 5 rounds on the heavy bag with 2 of them being the video I attempted to post in an earlier post. If anyone knows how to post youtube clips, please let me know :).

Today was an off day for the most part. Doing some stretching to try and alleviate some minor back pain and to try and loosen my ridiculously tight hip flexors. Tomorrow i'm headed in to work on some Chest/Tri's that I missed 2 days ago. Thats the plan at least haha....some days I just get something different in my head and roll with it :22:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, so you are experiencing benefits in shorter recovery times?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dig that your using Farmers walk in your program.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established

Yes, they produce Xtend. They have many diets targeted to many audiences.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, so you are experiencing benefits in shorter recovery times?
I cant 100% say it's because of JUST the EndoAmp, because my bcaa consumption has risen a bit lately as well. Ive been trying to cut anything very artificial out of my life and i'm drinking more flavored aminos to avoid diet soda haha

I dig that your using Farmers walk in your program.
Thank you sir. I dont exactly have a set program except for certain base moves. Anything else is really just whatever hits me as a good supporting lift that day :).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So today was Chest/Tri's. It was kind of an up and down session really. I had just worked a 9 hour busy shift so that could attribute to it, but it was odd really. When I felt good, I felt great. When I didnt....yea. Here are the final sets for each lift. I did 4 sets for each movement.

Cybex Chest Press
170 x 4
Dumbbell Flat Bench
60's x 6
Cybex Flyes
230 x 3 (thats the entire stack)
Triceps Pulldowns
95 x 4
Close Grip Upright Rows
115 x 3

so yeah....as you can see the numbers fluctuate all over the place. Hopefully that will settle a bit. Tomorrow i'm almost certain will be designated solely to cardio, but I could slip some stuff in there anyway. I have a dr appt an hour and a half after I can start my session...so there isn't much time to play with really if I want to get all cleaned up before some doc is touchin me and such :banghead:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't seen any mention of it, but what kind of warm-up/pre-hab do you do before your sessions?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, they produce Xtend. They have many diets targeted to many audiences.
Hmm never knew that. I'll have to check it out. :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

And... resume. How's the endoamp? Any discernible feelings on it yet? I feel that the effects are subtle but definitely help in terms of recovery, sleep quality and mild strength gains.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Or you could be That Guy. :22:

Deleted double post lol.
hahaha yeah I imagined much worse coming from that statement ;). It was a podiatrist appointment so I really didnt want to have this guy feeling up my feet after a 9 hour day as a chef and then a workout lol.

Haven't seen any mention of it, but what kind of warm-up/pre-hab do you do before your sessions?
for warm-up I really just do some basic stuff but I really should be doing more. When i spoke with the foot doc he said that my right foot is pointing slightly outward naturally because of an imbalance in my hip....which I figured. Im real tight through the hip flexors so thats something I need to begin working on asap. Know of any good stretches for such a thing? I'm always up for trying things I don't already know.

Hmm never knew that. I'll have to check it out. :eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

And... resume. How's the endoamp? Any discernible feelings on it yet? I feel that the effects are subtle but definitely help in terms of recovery, sleep quality and mild strength gains.
For recovery I can definitely credit EndoAmp for some. So far the recovery has definitely been better than it was before. For sleep quality its hard to say because I use ZMK every night and some nights I use Somnidren GH so my sleep quality on nights I use those is as solid as possible with 4 small kids in the house :banghead:. My strength is steadily going up each week, but I don't want to say thats ALL due to the Endoamp. I can definitely say though that i'm enjoying it a lot so far....I also think its adding to my focus in the gym and really all day long honestly. I got that from other PS products i've used in the past as well....it really allows my mind to gain a little clarity in an otherwise cloudy head of mine haha.

********For anyone following routines, I ended up taking the day off yesterday because I stayed slightly late at work and then had my podiatrist appointment. I will be heading to the gym in about 20 minutes here and i'll post tonight on the results.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
update coming soon....ive seemed to have misplaced the workout log for the other day and I dont want to post without it. Yesterday was off, and today I did a solid hour of yoga and deep stretches to try and limber up a bit.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good to hear that some of your recovery can be attributed to Endoamp max, thats great feedback to hear.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. Bumping for anymore feedback.
I will have 2 full updates tonight. Between working OT at my current job and interviewing for another one today, updating has been tough the last few days.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have 2 full updates tonight. Between working OT at my current job and interviewing for another one today, updating has been tough the last few days.
no rush bud, whenever you get time, I know how busy life can get.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty so on Friday I did a circuit workout and I lost the sheets that I put the numbers on. Im not thrilled about that at all, but from leaving here real early in the morning to lifting to getting changed and going right to work....somewhere in the scuffle I guess things are bound to happen. I can tell you what I did though, just not numbers :/

Deadlift
Leg Press
Standing Military press
Bent over row
Flat DB Bench

I didnt do any cardio on friday at all because since I worked this like a circuit and kinda kept moving....I felt plenty gassed when I was done.

On Saturday i was "off" and Sunday I did 60+ minutes of yoga and some core stuff.

On monday I had a bit of an issue that i'm hoping has been somewhat remedied since then. I decided to go slightly lighter than usual and im not sure if I was undercompensating for that or if something else just kind of occured, but I tweaked something in my left shoulder during hang-clean's. It feels much better now since i've been stretching it out A LOT since then (while still stretching out my lower back and my tight hip flexors) but I guess we won't know til I hit it again. I did 4 sets of each and this was my last set. Also, I was doing the muscle snatches as a way to try and relieve the pain in my shoulder. I should have maybe started with them....which was my mistake.

Sumo DL's
225x8
Hang Clean
135x8
Muscle Snatch
bar x 6

3 rounds of heavy bag work/3 rounds of speed bag work

Tuesday I spent 45 minutes on yoga and stretching out my shoulder/hips/lower back

Yesterday was off. Today I might make the gym tonight but if not I may work on some cardio/stretching at home. Tomorrow morning i'm meeting with a buddy and probably either hitting legs or circuit work again.

ALSO, Ive started taking my EndoAmp by just tossing a scoop in my mouth and swishing some water around and swallowing. I dont really care for the taste it adds to my amino beverage but taken by itself....its fairly mild. Almost tastes like crushed almonds.