Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine

bulldoz

Awards
start your fat burning engines. history 33 yr old weight 195 -198 bf prob 14% . PH history 30 havoc run. and an M1-4add bridge to havoc ended in mid dec. - Goals get ripped up for the summer. just looking to lose fat and hold onto muscle. supp protocol two bottles of Furazabolin- pct osterine (continue the rip mission through out pct. --also i have 35 epi pills left over considering mixing them in 10mg a day a waste?not sure how or if i should even bother looking for some opinions on that...work outs 5 days weights heavy 6-8 rep also within the 5 days 3 HIIT cardio days. two days off from everything. been lifting over 15 years off and on. also have nolva on hand

bulldoz

Awards
This is going to be a log. Other thoughts on the epi either take it at 10mgs for 35 days alongside the furazabolin or pulse it?

bulldoz

Awards
Question is to pulse epi while taking furaz.150mg daily or take 10mg epi along with it?

bulldoz

Awards
Why is this cycle not catching anyone's attention? Especially since the pct is gonna be ostarine.... I jus want sum educated feedback on the epi mix in...the furazabolin is going down regardless

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
I'd take the 10mg a day route ... if its not working out you can change alone the way ... I have decided I am to moody to do pulsing, lol It will be interesting to see how you go for the pct I think it works.

bulldoz

Awards
I've read a few logs on ostarine in pct looks good..needs more research so I'm going to do some. I have the nolva on hand incase of emergency. Ive neva pulsed either I was thinking that if I pulsed it mayb I wud reduce shutdown..on the otha hand 10mg ain't much

bulldoz

Awards
Ordered the ostarine..expensive ..waiting on it now. I'm thinking maybe just run it alone...and save the other **** for may...if I do that ill start a fresh solo ostarine log

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Ordered the ostarine..expensive ..waiting on it now. I'm thinking maybe just run it alone...and save the other **** for may...if I do that ill start a fresh solo ostarine log
Did you get your sarm from s search?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To get peeled:

Lower carbs and add LeanXtreme (3-4 caps/day)

For me: Nothing is more effective

bulldoz

Awards
I researched forums for a few days s ...search seems to be the favorite and the one thats been around the longest - most expensive too ..I figured if I'm going try it then spend the xtra 50..so hopefully I get the real deal

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
im not sure about furazabolin, bur most fura clones need to be run much higher to be effective, just sayin

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Question is to pulse epi while taking furaz.150mg daily or take 10mg epi along with it?
You're going to need to really up the dose of the furaz. I wouldn't dose it anything less than 300mg per day. And that's if you're stacking it. If you're running it solo, then i'd dose it even higher. just my opinion. And you probably won't even notice the epi. So either get more epi or save what you have for another cycle.

I'm getting ready for hdrol/fura - gonna run hdrol at 90mg for 6wk, and fura at 300mg for 6wk.

bulldoz

Awards
i heard that on the uping the doses...i gonna start a new log just for the ostarine and save the furaza and epi for later. if i loose enough fat on the ostarine then i plan on doing a pplex -furaza-or hdrol cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i heard that on the uping the doses...i gonna start a new log just for the ostarine and save the furaza and epi for later. if i loose enough fat on the ostarine then i plan on doing a pplex -furaza-or hdrol cycle.
Word.

Also, fura is a nutrient partitioner. Take it with meals.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
bulldoz did you have any trouble getting the sarm past customs? What exactly do sarms s write on the package?

bulldoz

Awards
Idk haven't gotten it yet...its all within the us tho.

bulldoz

Awards
YEAAAA BOI!!! It's arrived...**** tastes straight nasty..but i aint in it for the taste! Took 12.5 today. Gonna start a fresh log now

bulldoz

Awards
bashman no customs its all usa bro..regular box all legit ....

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
bashman no customs its all usa bro..regular box all legit ....
Cool man thanks for the update. Interested in how you get on - should be ripped by the end of the log.

bulldoz

Awards
@ Dr lang...I started a fresh log just on ostarine. I believe its titled " summer rip up with ostarine. Going real good so far 4 th day in

bulldoz

Awards
For anyone that was following that ostarine thread, they stopped it n said bcz of I said were the para came from. I emailed em n told em the source is a board sponsor so I don't understand wat the problem is. So the thread is on pause , no response yet. Osta run is still going strong

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that was following that ostarine thread, they stopped it n said bcz of I said were the para came from. I emailed em n told em the source is a board sponsor so I don't understand wat the problem is. So the thread is on pause , no response yet. Osta run is still going strong
Cool man thanks for the update.

bulldoz

Awards
Not happy about brohams...turns out I didn't email em back cuz they don't accept return emails ...I don't get how they shut that **** down for saying I take a supplement that is a board sponsor

bulldoz

Awards
can some one inbox me a good serm source...research company of some kind.. i went with a old one and i think there stuff is ng

bulldoz

Awards
update. jumped off the ostarine to go on a pplex furaz cycle (impulsive decision). im still on a cut. its been little over two weeks, im going into pct tomorrow and back on ostarine for a month then off everything til mid july. nothing has ever effect my mood as much as this cycle..libido is **** and depression is there...could be the furaz could be the fact that i didnt take time off from ostarine.