LIT-up Review!! (Sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

LIT-up Review!! (Sponsored)

Well i was supposed to be hooked up with a tub of LIT-up to log, but instead i received one sample packet, which is 1 serving.

Today was bicep/back day, so i mixed it with about 12 oz. of water and in 30 minutes i was getting pumped, i just got back from the gym, heres the review....

How i rate: "5" is average, "1" is absolutely horrible, "10" is the God's gift to man

Pump 9/10: This product gave me an absolutely disgusting pump. My arms totally blew up and my skin tightened. I could feel my muscles engorging with blood.

Strength 7/10: The weights felt lighter. Your muscles don't feel fatigue, and you can keep going forever. I could do more weight curling than usual. Damn it was a good feeling.

Vascularity 5/10: My veins weren't jumping out of my arms or anything. This is a single run of the product so it's hard to guage. I felt very well circulated though, if that makes any sense.

Mood 9/10: This is strange...but i feel....i dont know i just feel really good! I'm happy and for no apparent reason. "Content"...thats a good way to describe it. If the world were to end i don't think it would matter too much to me right now. Everything is just...cool. I feel great!!

Focus 10/10: Within 10-15 minutes after taking this product i knew what i had to do. I had to get in my car, drive to the gym, and smash weights. Nothing was going to get in my way . when i was in the gym i was like a machine. I might have to take this before my next microbiology test!

Stim Effect 10/10: This was one of the best parts. I could feel it almost immediately, before i even got to the gym. It peaked at a comfortable level and has stayed there for the last 2 and a half hours. The best way to explain it is this: Most PWO's with stims make you feel like you are on crack, and you crash after your workout. They raise your heart rate and you feel like your heart might explode. LIT-up give you enough stimulation to give spice to your workout without making you feel insane and unfocused. And the best part...after you r done lifting you go back to normal. NO CRASH!

Hunger 10/10: NO effect on my appetite. This is surprising, as caffeine is in this product. Somehow i'm still hungry. Pretty sweet.

Taste 3/10: Alright...i'm going to bash a little bit here. This stuff tastes horrible! I mixed it with plenty of water (about 12 oz) and it still tasted like robutussin mixed with cat piss. I had to choke it down. The formulators need to work on this. Bleckkk!!!

Libido -/10: Can't rate this yet, as i have only tried the 1 sample pack.

Gains -/10: Can't rate this yet. Reviews would seem to support good gains with this product.

Overall Rating 8/10: The low points of this product are in the taste and a slight bit in vascularity. The vascularity could change, but i have no way to test this with no more than the 1 serving.

Final thoughts:::::One scoop was more than enough to give me an effective workout. So this product is very cost effective for someone like me if i were to purchase it. It definitely beats taking 9 pills like with animal pump, or just getting some useless stim effect like with most products in this category. I would like to see the effects of a 3-4 week run of this product.

I appreciate R1balla giving me the chance to review this product, even though i did not receive the full tub of it like i was told. Solid PWO right here fellas. I dun got LIT the f*ck up!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

you will be getting one bottle, chill lol and as far as taste, me and all of my friends who i have given samples think its the best tasting pre workout on the market. we love it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the review. You don't like the taste? I love it with some Ice, as well as many others. I guess it is something that depends on the persons tastes. Also, as you use more (when you receive the tub) you'll see some good vascularity. Glad you enjoyed it quite a bit!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Thanks for the review. You don't like the taste? I love it with some Ice, as well as many others. I guess it is something that depends on the persons tastes. Also, as you use more (when you receive the tub) you'll see some good vascularity. Glad you enjoyed it quite a bit!
    Yea the taste got a little better the more i drank. I could try it with some ice. Like you said, we are all different. Maybe its better with less water?

It was a great product. It really does work, no guessing there. Looking forward to the vascularity and the chance to work the tub!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MidwestBeast's L.I.T. UP Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. APS Mesomorph Review/LOG (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 10:29 AM