Tbarrows' first log ever - Purus Labs Fat Smack/Slin Shot Stack!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sunday funday update...

Still absolutely loving the appetite suppression effects of the fat smack. I'm not sure exactly what to expect as far as feelings from the slin shot, I take it pre big carb meals on non workout days and immediately post workout with big carb/sugar meals. I do feel less bloated from big carb meals which is nice and probably can be attributed to the slin shot so all in all it's been a pretty bang up week.

Again, I allowed the young college Matt in me to get the best of me last night in Atlantic City. Needless to say my diet fell apart last night with hoagies for dinner, chinese food at 2 am and another hoagie at 5 am... but hey, when you get a free suite at the Borgata stocked with food what's a guy do to?!?!

Regardless of my failed attempts at abstaining from drinking and eating like shit I still feel very lean today. I figure 1 night of drinking when I eat super clean and regimented 6 days out of the week isnt' the worst thing in the world anyway.

Will take 1 week weight tomorrow. Will take pics at the halfway point as well.
    follow me as I smack my fat off with Purus Labs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169726-tbarrows-first-log.html

2. DAY 16

hey guys, thought I'd pop in and give a brief update as I'm now over 2 weeks into this stack and can't say enough good things about it. The appetite suppression from the fat smack is still strong and I love that about it. I also really like the subtle energy I get from it, not to say its not good at energizing me because it is, it's just not jittery or anything.

My afternoon dose fell out of a whole in my pocket at work the other day so I wasn't able to take it pre gym since I go straight from work and I was noticeably sluggish without it. I hope it's not like this when the bottle comes to an end because it took me a bit to snap out of it and ultimately had a poor showing in the weight room.

Slin Shot has been doing it's thing for sure and for some reason when I stack it with creatine nitrate I feel.... different. In a good way though. Tighter, more lean around my obliques which are naturally wide.

time to get back to work, talk to you meatheads later!
    follow me as I smack my fat off with Purus Labs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/169726-tbarrows-first-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    hey guys, thought I'd pop in and give a brief update as I'm now over 2 weeks into this stack and can't say enough good things about it. The appetite suppression from the fat smack is still strong and I love that about it. I also really like the subtle energy I get from it, not to say its not good at energizing me because it is, it's just not jittery or anything.

My afternoon dose fell out of a whole in my pocket at work the other day so I wasn't able to take it pre gym since I go straight from work and I was noticeably sluggish without it. I hope it's not like this when the bottle comes to an end because it took me a bit to snap out of it and ultimately had a poor showing in the weight room.

Slin Shot has been doing it's thing for sure and for some reason when I stack it with creatine nitrate I feel.... different. In a good way though. Tighter, more lean around my obliques which are naturally wide.

I'm only on day 3 of my fat smack and I noticed the sam feeling with the stim. It is more of a relaxing feel good type of feeling. I am liking it alot thus far.. Good to hear the effects are still strong two weeks in. Are you taking 1 or 2 caps in the morning?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post

Good stuff man! meant to have checked back in the last day or 3 to see how you were doing...

5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I'm only on day 3 of my fat smack and I noticed the sam feeling with the stim. It is more of a relaxing feel good type of feeling. I am liking it alot thus far.. Good to hear the effects are still strong two weeks in. Are you taking 1 or 2 caps in the morning?
    1 cap in the morning and 1 in the afternoon about 40 minutes pre gym.... I think I might bump it up to 2 in the am or 2 pre workout now that I think about it. WIll report back if I do. You're gonna love it, broseph!

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Good stuff man! meant to have checked back in the last day or 3 to see how you were doing...
    yo schiz! Yep everythings fine and dandy here, enjoying the ride. How are you doing? I haven't popped in there in a few days, my apologies, I've been less active lately due to work since its our busy time of year. Poppin' over there now, homey!
    •   

6. bumping for a 30 day review.

still going strong, appetite seems to be rebounding but I'm not ravenous or anything. Weight loss has been steady and strength has continued to rise.

I weighed in on Sunday at 179.5 which for me is incredible considering I probably haven't been below 180 lbs since high school. I'm probably back up to around 180 now with water weight and all but I'll be honest seeing the scale tip into the 170's was a great site!

I've been able to cut roughly 5 pounds in the past month while keeping strength up eating about 2,450 calories.

Good stack is good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 12:11 AM
  2. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. Purus Labs Fat Smack?
    By ronaldino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 04:05 PM