How can I reverse gyno?

dutchmaster

Awards
I took Methyl-S and finished taking it about 7-8 weeks ago. I took Sustain Alpha as a PCT. Now I am not taking anything. I have developed some gyno. I have a grape size lump behind my left nipple and very small fragments behind my right. What can I take to reverse the gyno?

I was advised to take Nolvadex or Letrozole...perhaps stacking with Androhard.

Any advice?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Never had gyno ... but from what peeps say on the board Letro is your guaranteed friend pretty much.

Grape size is pretty big - like I'd be breaking out the big guns about now to kill that. Letro is the big gun.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I get "delayed" gyno every time I take SD. If you don't want to obtain the Rx Letro, ATD is nearly as strong, and works for me every time. If the lump is grape size, you're gonna have to hit it hard: 150mg/day for 10 days, then taper down gradually for a few weeks (to avoid estro rebound and more gyno).
Follow this advice at your own risk. It's terrible for your lipids and libido.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could do letro till it clears up then go ahead and run some low dosed nolva for a while

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing our old Androhard was pretty effective at reducing gyno.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep hearing our old Androhard was pretty effective at reducing gyno.
or the new androhard :D

maybe androhard and a serm. isnt that what they used in the studies which showed 70%+ saw results on, right?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im in a simmilar boat... except my gyno is barely visible...

run letro and nolva afterwards as others have said..

its working for me

FU*K GYNO

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love gyno! <3

i dont need a girlfriend anymore, i can just play with myself...jk

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or the new androhard :D

maybe androhard and a serm. isnt that what they used in the studies which showed 70%+ saw results on, right?
5a reduced metabolites like AndroHard yes indeed.

dutchmaster

Awards
I get "delayed" gyno every time I take SD. If you don't want to obtain the Rx Letro, ATD is nearly as strong, and works for me every time. If the lump is grape size, you're gonna have to hit it hard: 150mg/day for 10 days, then taper down gradually for a few weeks (to avoid estro rebound and more gyno).
Follow this advice at your own risk. It's terrible for your lipids and libido.
I just ordered Letro. I think I will order Androhard and stack it with the Letro. Good idea? Also may get Nolvadex? Should I take that after the stack?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Letro from ***-Products. I think I will order Androhard and stack it with the Letro. Good idea? Also may get Nolvadex? Should I take that after the stack?
Well this is a little more complicated than my normal gyno remedy (solo ATD, tapering down), but here are my thoughts:
1. Remove "***-Products" from your post. Quick. (No source posting is one of the rules on this board.)
2. If you already have the Letro, you probably don't need the Androhard.
3. I would probably try the Letro solo first, starting with a high dose, and gradually tapering down.
4. If you decide to include Nolva, I would use it like this: As you gradually taper down the Letro, you should taper up the Nolva (to prevent the estrogen, which will start to rebound, from returning to the breast tissue). Then, when you're totally off the Letro, gradually taper down the Nolva.

Anybody else have input?

Oh yeah:
5. This whole thread belongs in the Anabolics/PCT Subforum.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
erase was suppose to help with gyno from what i have read

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard ATD to help with gyno, maybe some inhibit e is worth a go.

In me personaly experience Epistane always helped with gyno.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the lump feel sore?

It seems unlikely you would experience an estrogen rebound.

Why not go with a high dose of P5P (vitamin B6)?

dutchmaster

Awards
Yes it does...I am going to try letro and androhrd

S.K

Awards
The new Androhard will reverse it if not get rid of it all.
Use letro or a-dex that works too! lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Androhard will reverse it if not get rid of it all.
Use letro or a-dex that works too! lol
I wouldnt be suprised to see the new Androhard being stacked with more cycles to limit the risk of gyno.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt be suprised to see the new Androhard being stacked with more cycles to limit the risk of gyno.
I would be. Has anyone actually logged androhard for gyno reduction? I can't find one. At least with epi there were logs with picture results for the anti-gyno purpose.

S.K

Awards
True. I have a tiny little bit of leakige lol
So for my next cycle what ever I am going to do, I am prob going to run the new AH for like a week or two to get rid of it :) hahaha

chriscolumbus

Banned
Awards
do you know where I can get some novladex? please help!

casper24

Banned
Awards
Always run vitamin b six that's all I ever take not even nov. But nov will work. B6 for future ref bro

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Start the letro high and taper it down. Run letro, same high dose for 2 weeks, then taper down slow. By the end of week 3, add in your nolva. Run them both together for a week, then run nolva alone for a week. Keep the nolva dose fairly low, 10-20 mg. Add in a natural t booster after your nolva. And some joint support may not be a bad idea, letro will destroy your joints. Hope this helps.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Start the letro high and taper it down. Run letro, same high dose for 2 weeks, then taper down slow. By the end of week 3, add in your nolva. Run them both together for a week, then run nolva alone for a week. Keep the nolva dose fairly low, 10-20 mg. Add in a natural t booster after your nolva. And some joint support may not be a bad idea, letro will destroy your joints. Hope this helps.
have you personally done this before?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be. Has anyone actually logged androhard for gyno reduction? I can't find one. At least with epi there were logs with picture results for the anti-gyno purpose.
It's the findings on DHT or 5a reduced metabolites that have shown to be effective in which AndroHard is one of. We are looking at longterm treatment 6 months or so, but full reversal is possible.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
It's the findings on DHT or 5a reduced metabolites that have shown to be effective in which AndroHard is one of. We are looking at longterm treatment 6 months or so, but full reversal is possible.

while i agree with what your saying, i thnk im gunna have to disagree with running a steroid to get rid of gyno that steroids caused

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I definitely believe it has some effect ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6220269 is the only relevant reference ), but full reversal is a bold claim. It seems to me that the method of action is most similar to that of SERMs, which haven't been successful in "full reversal". Even high dose letro rarely "reverses" gyno.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely believe it has some effect ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6220269 is the only relevant reference ), but full reversal is a bold claim. It seems to me that the method of action is most similar to that of SERMs, which haven't been successful in "full reversal". Even high dose letro rarely "reverses" gyno.
Well, the study that shows full reversal was done with DHT treatment for several months. Endogenous testosterone was suppressed (obviously due to exogenous hormones) and thus estrogen was very low as well, and on top of that DHT antagonizes estrogen leaving very little in the body I'm sure. So I would have to wonder if it was really the DHT or just several months of having no estrogen in combination with the DHT, as it acts directly on the breast tissue.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while i agree with what your saying, i thnk im gunna have to disagree with running a steroid to get rid of gyno that steroids caused
Just an FYI, Eric will be covering this topic next week on Super Human Radio...It will be very interesting.

Daniel M

Awards
I'll be stacking AndroHard in my next cycle to see how well It fights of the progestational effects of a 13 ethyle steroid, I let you boys know how it goes.