Erase and Titanium as PCT

S

SRossie

Awards
Will this be ok along with a SERM as a pct after d-zine and m-lmg???

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be a fantastic stack actually for this case. In fact it is one of the best selling stacks out there for it recently. People are reporting great results, especially in PCT. I prefer to taper the Erase dosage up (as you are tapering the SERM down) to prevent rebound so maybe start with 1-2 caps in week 1 then up that by 1 cap in week 2 (when you lower your serm dose) and in weeks 3 and 4 run it at 3 caps/day.

As for the Titanium you can just run that 2-3 times/day throughout.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium is the best fenugreek supplement out there, imo. Erase should be started in week 3, titanium should be run the whole time through PCT. Two bottles of titanium would be optimal, but 1 will definitely work.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Titanium is the best fenugreek supplement out there, imo. Erase should be started in week 3, titanium should be run the whole time through PCT. Two bottles of titanium would be optimal, but 1 will definitely work.
I agree Titanium is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like it after serm based pct for prolonged maintainance of natty test.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree Titanium is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like it after serm based pct for prolonged maintainance of natty test.
This would actually be my suggestion to the OP. Use the stack after the SERM

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would actually be my suggestion to the OP. Use the stack after the SERM
x3 no matter how good a natty test booster is i dont think its gonna out-do a SERM.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x3 no matter how good a natty test booster is i dont think its gonna out-do a SERM.
Yeah and it isn't meant to be, it is meant to be an adjunct to a SERM for sure but of course not everyone has access to them :).

S

SRossie

Awards
Help me out a little more...so when and how should I start the stack? With the SERM or after?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help me out a little more...so when and how should I start the stack? With the SERM or after?
As I said before, go with after... It'll extend the on feeling and keep estrogen low after cycle... some guys still experience rebound gyno even after SERM usage. Titanium will keep you feeling awesome as well. If you want to run something with a SERM, go with sustain alpha or DAA.

I think a lot of guys are missing out if they don't try the Erase + Titanium stack... affordable, effective and quality ingredients.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I said before, go with after... It'll extend the on feeling and keep estrogen low after cycle... some guys still experience rebound gyno even after SERM usage. Titanium will keep you feeling awesome as well. If you want to run something with a SERM, go with sustain alpha or DAA.

I think a lot of guys are missing out if they don't try the Erase + Titanium stack... affordable, effective and quality ingredients.
Well I couldn't have said that any better... :dance:

A

Ash16

Awards
I bought the triple crown stack and bulk DAA to run along with SERM in pct and post pct.. was thinking of this starting week 1 of pct:
nolva - 20/20/10/10/0/0/0/0 (mg)
DAA - 6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0 (g)
erase - 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1 (tabs)
titanium - 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (tabs)
alpha-t2 - 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 (tabs)

This look pretty rock solid? Also running liver/heart/prostate care supps.