Erase and Titanium as PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase and Titanium as PCT

  1. New Member
    SRossie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Erase and Titanium as PCT


    Will this be ok along with a SERM as a pct after d-zine and m-lmg???

  2. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    510953

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It would be a fantastic stack actually for this case. In fact it is one of the best selling stacks out there for it recently. People are reporting great results, especially in PCT. I prefer to taper the Erase dosage up (as you are tapering the SERM down) to prevent rebound so maybe start with 1-2 caps in week 1 then up that by 1 cap in week 2 (when you lower your serm dose) and in weeks 3 and 4 run it at 3 caps/day.

    As for the Titanium you can just run that 2-3 times/day throughout.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  3. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,919
    Rep Power
    76964

    Reputation Reputation

    Titanium is the best fenugreek supplement out there, imo. Erase should be started in week 3, titanium should be run the whole time through PCT. Two bottles of titanium would be optimal, but 1 will definitely work.
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Titanium is the best fenugreek supplement out there, imo. Erase should be started in week 3, titanium should be run the whole time through PCT. Two bottles of titanium would be optimal, but 1 will definitely work.
    I agree Titanium is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i like it after serm based pct for prolonged maintainance of natty test.
  5. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,919
    Rep Power
    76964

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    I agree Titanium is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i like it after serm based pct for prolonged maintainance of natty test.
    This would actually be my suggestion to the OP. Use the stack after the SERM
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Power
    216446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    This would actually be my suggestion to the OP. Use the stack after the SERM
    x3 no matter how good a natty test booster is i dont think its gonna out-do a SERM.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    510953

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    x3 no matter how good a natty test booster is i dont think its gonna out-do a SERM.
    Yeah and it isn't meant to be, it is meant to be an adjunct to a SERM for sure but of course not everyone has access to them .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  8. New Member
    SRossie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Help me out a little more...so when and how should I start the stack? With the SERM or after?
  9. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,919
    Rep Power
    76964

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SRossie View Post
    Help me out a little more...so when and how should I start the stack? With the SERM or after?
    As I said before, go with after... It'll extend the on feeling and keep estrogen low after cycle... some guys still experience rebound gyno even after SERM usage. Titanium will keep you feeling awesome as well. If you want to run something with a SERM, go with sustain alpha or DAA.

    I think a lot of guys are missing out if they don't try the Erase + Titanium stack... affordable, effective and quality ingredients.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  10. Board Sponsor
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    717
    Rep Power
    510953

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    As I said before, go with after... It'll extend the on feeling and keep estrogen low after cycle... some guys still experience rebound gyno even after SERM usage. Titanium will keep you feeling awesome as well. If you want to run something with a SERM, go with sustain alpha or DAA.

    I think a lot of guys are missing out if they don't try the Erase + Titanium stack... affordable, effective and quality ingredients.
    Well I couldn't have said that any better...
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  11. New Member
    Ash16's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    I bought the triple crown stack and bulk DAA to run along with SERM in pct and post pct.. was thinking of this starting week 1 of pct:
    nolva - 20/20/10/10/0/0/0/0 (mg)
    DAA - 6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0 (g)
    erase - 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1 (tabs)
    titanium - 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (tabs)
    alpha-t2 - 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 (tabs)

    This look pretty rock solid? Also running liver/heart/prostate care supps.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. erase,titanium and shift
    By W8TS4ME in forum PES
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
  2. Titanium and Erase while cutting?
    By Gator762 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. Triazole vs Erase/Titanium
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 07:55 PM
  5. erase/titanium stack
    By Marciz34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in