3 Caps a Day - Tropinol Log

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Got two bottles of Tropinol from iForce to log. As the title says, i'll be running 3 caps a day until both bottle are gone.

The big things i'll be evaluating:

Strength increases (esp since i'm on reduced cals)

Libido increases (i gave my gf a heads up just in case)

Aggression increases (if any)

Time to Work (how quickly the product started to exert it's effects)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Will be using the following methods found in this DVD for diet and training. Also known as "Skiploading" (this DVD is free)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/168289-ken-skip-hills.html

Training: 3-4x a week with every sunday as a permanent off day.
Workout A - Chest, Tris, Shoulders, Calves
Workout B - Abs, Forearms, Quads, Hams
Workout C - Back, Bi, Traps

Cardio:
Will do 30 mins on off days for now

Diet:
Mon-Sat or Sun-Fri (haven't quite decided yet)
Meal 1: Pro/Fat
Meal 2: Pro/Carb
Meal 3: Pro/Carb
Meal 4: Pro/Fat
Train
Meal 5: Pro/Carb
Meal 6: Pro/Fat

SkipLoad on Sat or Sun -
First 6 hours of day (3 meals per 2 hours) are strictly carb meals with as little or no pro/fat as possible. All meals after this will be pro/fat.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
subbed! Kill it man, i know i will be

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do something similar to you with my diet. I only try to have either carbs with protein or fat with protein and usually do most of my carbs in the morning.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I do something similar to you with my diet. I only try to have either carbs with protein or fat with protein and usually do most of my carbs in the morning.
yeah for a long time I did that too. Just recently changed it up. Although i'm not sporting a 6 pack....I have noticed my upper body has started to look bigger and fuller.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in!

Looking at your diet, you don't eat carbs, protein, and fats in all meals? If so, that is an interesting approach. I do something similar to you, but each meal has all 3, just certain macros at very small amounts.

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
following to watch your diet. My experience with Tropinol, I was eating and drinking a ton more above normal (not on purpose) just had the urge to do so.
Sounds good.

As far as my training goes, i'm a big believer that volume along with moderate strength training goes a long way. I'm currently getting towards the end of my blast. Here's what my numbers looked like from my leg workout tonight. (exercises are done in order listed). I also don't like posting numbers all the time, i'll be sporadically posting them. Prolly will just post the next few workout as i'm coming up to a cruise week.

My next workout will follow this similar format - 4 sets of 8-10 reps per exercise. The next 3 workouts following that will add a 5th set per exercise. After that i'll be doing a cruise week.

Did some Ab/Forearm work to warm up

Leg Press - 3pps x10, 4pps x10, 5pps x10, 6pps x10, 7pps x10, 8pps x6

Seated Leg Curl - 110x10, 130x10, 150x10, 155x10

Leg Extension - 165x10, 180x10, 195x10, 210x10

BB Squat - 135x10, 155x10, 185x9, 205x7

Verticle Leg Press - 3pps x10, x10, 4pps x8, x8

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Im in!

Looking at your diet, you don't eat carbs, protein, and fats in all meals? If so, that is an interesting approach. I do something similar to you, but each meal has all 3, just certain macros at very small amounts.

Mike
Yeah i feel like it helps me be more granular with my diet and makes it easier to manage. I'm also an endo, so being this granular helps me keep fat at bay. Since i've switched to my above diet i've noticed myself looking much fuller. And having carbs during the day keeps me from being all brain-fogged at work.

I mean sure at some level I get small amounts of each. But the pro/fat meals are pretty much pro/fat unless the carbs occur naturally in the foods (think nuts and veggies). And the pro/carb are pretty much pro/carb unless some fats occur naturally in the foods (think oats - generally 5g).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Still dosing 3 a day, nothing new to report. Here's some numbers to give you more of an idea of the kind of weight/volume I'm moving around

40 mins of incline treadmill yesterday

Back, Bi's, Traps for today

Lat Pulldowns - L9x10, L10x10, L11x10, L12x10, L13x7

T-Bar Rows - 2p+10 x10, 2p+35 x10, 3p+10x10, 3p+35 x7

V-Bar Pulldowns - L11x10, L12x9, L13x9, L14x7

Supported Row - 2p+10 x10, 2p+25x10, 2p+35x9, 3p x8

DB Shrugs - 110x10, x10, 110x8, x8

Seated V-Bar Row - L12x10, L13x10, L14x8, x8

Seated Machine Preacher Curl - 60x10, 70x8, x8, x7

EZ Bar Curl - 70x10, x9, x8

Rack Deads - 225x10, x10, 275x8, x8

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you love being an endo, haha. That is what I am and I really hate it. Utilize nutrient partitioners bro, saved my life.

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Don't you love being an endo, haha. That is what I am and I really hate it. Utilize nutrient partitioners bro, saved my life.

Mike
Dude it's terrible. It makes it next to impossible for me to get lean. I've never seen my six pack, it sucks. Hoping i'll bring it out soon - going to the beach in may :ugh2:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude it's terrible. It makes it next to impossible for me to get lean. I've never seen my six pack, it sucks. Hoping i'll bring it out soon - going to the beach in may :ugh2:
It's simple bro, get a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump, slin sane, recompadrol, na-rala, or something. It makes 100% difference for the good! I never go a carb meal without them now.

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's simple bro, get a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump, slin sane, recompadrol, na-rala, or something. It makes 100% difference for the good! I never go a carb meal without them now.

Mike
Yeah they definitely work wonders.

this is the last full workout i'm going to post - after this i'll just make notes of major increases. Still haven't noticed much yet.

Pec Dec - 105x10, 120x10, 135x10, 150x10, 165x10, 180x8, 195x6

Incline BB - 135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x7

Flat DB - 80x10, x10, x8, x8, x8

Lateral Raises - 35x10, x10, x10, x10, 40x6

Seated DB Press - 60x10, x10, x9, x8, x7

Seated BO lateral - 35x10, x10, x10, x10, x8

DB Clean and Press - 30x8, x10, x8, x8, x8

Rope Pulldowns - L8x10, L9x10, L8x10, x8, x8

Some superset calf work and out

Didn't have time to do all my workout but I was pretty cooked by the end of this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they definitely work wonders.

this is the last full workout i'm going to post - after this i'll just make notes of major increases. Still haven't noticed much yet.

Pec Dec - 105x10, 120x10, 135x10, 150x10, 165x10, 180x8, 195x6

Incline BB - 135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x7

Flat DB - 80x10, x10, x8, x8, x8

Lateral Raises - 35x10, x10, x10, x10, 40x6

Seated DB Press - 60x10, x10, x9, x8, x7

Seated BO lateral - 35x10, x10, x10, x10, x8

DB Clean and Press - 30x8, x10, x8, x8, x8

Rope Pulldowns - L8x10, L9x10, L8x10, x8, x8

Some superset calf work and out

Didn't have time to do all my workout but I was pretty cooked by the end of this
No need to post every detail, updates are what I personally prefer. Makes it easier to tell results! :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No need to post every detail, updates are what I personally prefer. Makes it easier to tell results! :)
I totally agree with you on this. Just wanted ya'll to know that i'm not bull$h1tting :) From here on out it'll be updates/big PR's for the most part.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree with you on this. Just wanted ya'll to know that i'm not bull$h1tting :) From here on out it'll be updates/big PR's for the most part.
Whatever you have time for bro, we know you have a life as well :).

Mike

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got a sample of what you've been eating like ?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you have time for bro, we know you have a life as well :).

Mike
Word. I don't like flooding everyone with every single number. It gets tedious and old real fast.

got a sample of what you've been eating like ?
Sure! I'll lay out what a lifting day looks like as well as a off day. Here's what today looks like (off day).

Wake up at 7:15
Meal 1 (9:00am): 2 Scoops whey, 2 tbsp macadamia nut oil
Meal 2 (11:00am): 2 cans tuna, 1 cup oats w/splenda and cinammon, raw asparagus
Meal 3 (2:00pm): 2 chicken breasts, raw broccoli, 8-10oz sweet potato (sometimes i'll drop the sweet potato here to cycle my carbs)
Meal 4 (4:00pm): Tilapia, 6 Omega 3 pills (1000mg per), Handful of raw almonds
Meal 5 (7:00pm): Light Pro/Carb or Pro/Fat (depends on whether or not the gf is cooking - she caters to my diet though)
Meal 6 (10:00pm): 1 half carton of egg whites (about 25g pro) and 1 salmon burger (20 pro, 9g fat)

Lifting day is essentially the same with the exception of meal 5. It becomes a PWO meal. Usually 2-3 cups FF kids cereal mixed in water with 2-3 scoops of whey. Sometimes I don't always make it to meal 6. I usually base that off of hunger after my PWO meal. I wasn't feeling well at all yesterday and after my PWO meal i just wasn't feeling up to making that 6th meal - i wasn't hungry and just wanted to sleep.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
As far as noticing anything, still havent noticed much. But that's expected. I wouldn't expect to see anything until the end of week 2/beginning of week 3.

I actually work for a top natural IFPA pro who was running tropinol solo for a bit and said he didn't notice it until week 2. But now he's stacking it with Mass FX and is loving it even more haha.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to note that i've seen a small increase in libido.

Also have seen an increase in aggression. I was getting a lot more pissed off at CoD:MW2 this weekend than I normally would. haha

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Just wanted to note that i've seen a small increase in libido.

Also have seen an increase in aggression. I was getting a lot more pissed off at CoD:MW2 this weekend than I normally would. haha
hahahaha, i feel you there. almost broke my ps3 move controller playing championship sports

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as noticing anything, still havent noticed much. But that's expected. I wouldn't expect to see anything until the end of week 2/beginning of week 3.

I actually work for a top natural IFPA pro who was running tropinol solo for a bit and said he didn't notice it until week 2. But now he's stacking it with Mass FX and is loving it even more haha.
Good stuff bro, glad to see you have some patience. I hope it works out good for you very soon :). Massfx sounds like a killer stack with it. I used the original version a long time ago and loved it. I think I did there hyperdrol, massfx, retain stack in college.

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, i feel you there. almost broke my ps3 move controller playing championship sports
Haha. I was pretty close to destroying my controller.

Good stuff bro, glad to see you have some patience. I hope it works out good for you very soon :). Massfx sounds like a killer stack with it. I used the original version a long time ago and loved it. I think I did there hyperdrol, massfx, retain stack in college.

Mike
Slow and steady wins the race.

Diet will be slightly different since this is my deload/cruise week. Just no large carb PWO meals. My workouts are really just BS this week...mainly more light weight/circuit training/supersets. Aim to go in, sweat just a bit, and then leave. 30 mins in and out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. I was pretty close to destroying my controller.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Diet will be slightly different since this is my deload/cruise week. Just no large carb PWO meals. My workouts are really just BS this week...mainly more light weight/circuit training/supersets. Aim to go in, sweat just a bit, and then leave. 30 mins in and out.
Why only go half on your workouts this week? Why not just take the week off to fully recover? Just curious bro!

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Why only go half on your workouts this week? Why not just take the week off to fully recover? Just curious bro!

Mike
Well i guess it's not really "half". It just moving my lifts to more of a cardio resistance training session than a strength/volume session. My goal right now is to cut fat. So far i'm down about 5lbs without any serious loss in strength. And in the next few weeks I'm hoping tropinol will really shine and allow me to eat a little less food without loss in strength.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Down to about 14 days left @ 3 caps a day. Aggression is definitely there. Inside and outside of the gym. Things have really been pissing me off.

Libido hasn't increased much. I mean I went 3 days without banging my gf....but we did get it in twice yesterday so that def made up for it haha.

As far as strength goes the next two weeks will tell the tale

Appetite is up....not sure if that's due to diet or the tropinol. I've been trying to cut bf and diet has been strict.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Appetite is up....not sure if that's due to diet or the tropinol. I've been trying to cut bf and diet has been strict"

When I ran Tropinol my appetite was insatiable, glad to read I'm not alone

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
"Appetite is up....not sure if that's due to diet or the tropinol. I've been trying to cut bf and diet has been strict"

When I ran Tropinol my appetite was insatiable, glad to read I'm not alone
Yeah I really noticed it yesterday. Really hungry at times and even light headed here and there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is the aggression on this is crazy. I find the littlest things pissing me off. Even had to apologize to the gf for being a d!ckhead the other night.

Looking to really push the weights this week (and I have a cold that a picked up a few days ago), so I'm hoping that tropinol will really shine through.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even had to apologize to the gf for being a d!ckhead the other night.
lmao, thats me on a 24/7 basis when in contest prep, got to love it! Thank god my girl is understanding and accepting of it!

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the serious lack of updates, but my tropinol log has ended. I will get a review up as soon as I can. Been adjusting to being a rep the past few days, but i have a handle on everything now and will most likely get a review up tomorrow or monday

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the serious lack of updates, but my tropinol log has ended. I will get a review up as soon as I can. Been adjusting to being a rep the past few days, but i have a handle on everything now and will most likely get a review up tomorrow or monday
Awesome bro! Looking forward to it! Congrats on the rep position btw :)

Mike

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Here's what I said I would be evaluating in my first post...

Strength increases - 10/10 - I was consistently beating the log book. Doing a bunch of cardio and eatting a little less cals and eating leaner during this run. I also lost some lbs while on. So getting a little stronger and weighing less is a plus. But my workouts lately have been focused on moderate strength with volume (8-10 reps per set, with up to 5 sets per exercise).

Libido increases - 9/10 - Definitely an increase here. Random wood throughout the day (more so than usual) and lots of sex with the girlfriend. No increase in ejaculation amount.

Aggression increases
- 8/10 - I was pissed off a lot during this run. It made me angry. A lot. Destroyed an Xbox controller. Got on my girlfriend's ass about a lot of unnecessary ****. But, it also gave me a lot of drive in the gym

Time to Work (how quickly the product started to exert it's effects) - 10/10 - Took around 2-3 weeks to really kick - which was what I expected

Overall - 37/40 - 93% - A

Tropinol definitely worked for me, and I would recommend this to anyone else looking to run a test booster. I think this product would be even better stacked with another test booster that has a completely different profile and MoA.

Props to iForce for putting out a quality product, and I truly appreciated the opportunity to log

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Here's what I said I would be evaluating in my first post...

Strength increases - 10/10 - I was consistently beating the log book. Doing a bunch of cardio and eatting a little less cals and eating leaner during this run. I also lost some lbs while on. So getting a little stronger and weighing less is a plus. But my workouts lately have been focused on moderate strength with volume (8-10 reps per set, with up to 5 sets per exercise).

Libido increases - 9/10 - Definitely an increase here. Random wood throughout the day (more so than usual) and lots of sex with the girlfriend. No increase in ejaculation amount.

Aggression increases
- 8/10 - I was pissed off a lot during this run. It made me angry. A lot. Destroyed an Xbox controller. Got on my girlfriend's ass about a lot of unnecessary ****. But, it also gave me a lot of drive in the gym

Time to Work (how quickly the product started to exert it's effects) - 10/10 - Took around 2-3 weeks to really kick - which was what I expected

Overall - 37/40 - 93% - A

Tropinol definitely worked for me, and I would recommend this to anyone else looking to run a test booster. I think this product would be even better stacked with another test booster that has a completely different profile and MoA.

Props to iForce for putting out a quality product, and I truly appreciated the opportunity to log
Awesome review man, thanks! Greatly appreciated, something like fadogia looks awesome to stack this with. I will personally be doing that in may after my contest prep for pct :).

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review, I like the break down. I also like mike's pct combo of tropinol and fadogia and will be doing the same thing.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man, thanks! Greatly appreciated, something like fadogia looks awesome to stack this with. I will personally be doing that in may after my contest prep for pct :).

Mike
Well if you haven't already bought both products, you can try APS's Testalensis 100. It's a bulbine product with the fadogia in it. And i'm currently logging that as well :)

Good review, I like the break down. I also like mike's pct combo of tropinol and fadogia and will be doing the same thing.
Thanks man! Yeah I'm interested to see how this APS product works out!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice review DH! Looks like I'll add this one to the "approved list".