3 Caps a Day - Tropinol Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Sorry for the serious lack of updates, but my tropinol log has ended. I will get a review up as soon as I can. Been adjusting to being a rep the past few days, but i have a handle on everything now and will most likely get a review up tomorrow or monday
    Awesome bro! Looking forward to it! Congrats on the rep position btw

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

FINAL REVIEW

Here's what I said I would be evaluating in my first post...

Strength increases - 10/10 - I was consistently beating the log book. Doing a bunch of cardio and eatting a little less cals and eating leaner during this run. I also lost some lbs while on. So getting a little stronger and weighing less is a plus. But my workouts lately have been focused on moderate strength with volume (8-10 reps per set, with up to 5 sets per exercise).

Libido increases - 9/10 - Definitely an increase here. Random wood throughout the day (more so than usual) and lots of sex with the girlfriend. No increase in ejaculation amount.

Aggression increases
    - 8/10 - I was pissed off a lot during this run. It made me angry. A lot. Destroyed an Xbox controller. Got on my girlfriend's ass about a lot of unnecessary ****. But, it also gave me a lot of drive in the gym

Time to Work (how quickly the product started to exert it's effects) - 10/10 - Took around 2-3 weeks to really kick - which was what I expected

Overall - 37/40 - 93% - A

Tropinol definitely worked for me, and I would recommend this to anyone else looking to run a test booster. I think this product would be even better stacked with another test booster that has a completely different profile and MoA.

Props to iForce for putting out a quality product, and I truly appreciated the opportunity to log
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    FINAL REVIEW

Here's what I said I would be evaluating in my first post...

Strength increases - 10/10 - I was consistently beating the log book. Doing a bunch of cardio and eatting a little less cals and eating leaner during this run. I also lost some lbs while on. So getting a little stronger and weighing less is a plus. But my workouts lately have been focused on moderate strength with volume (8-10 reps per set, with up to 5 sets per exercise).

Libido increases - 9/10 - Definitely an increase here. Random wood throughout the day (more so than usual) and lots of sex with the girlfriend. No increase in ejaculation amount.

Aggression increases
    - 8/10 - I was pissed off a lot during this run. It made me angry. A lot. Destroyed an Xbox controller. Got on my girlfriend's ass about a lot of unnecessary ****. But, it also gave me a lot of drive in the gym

Time to Work (how quickly the product started to exert it's effects) - 10/10 - Took around 2-3 weeks to really kick - which was what I expected

Overall - 37/40 - 93% - A

Tropinol definitely worked for me, and I would recommend this to anyone else looking to run a test booster. I think this product would be even better stacked with another test booster that has a completely different profile and MoA.

Props to iForce for putting out a quality product, and I truly appreciated the opportunity to log
    Awesome review man, thanks! Greatly appreciated, something like fadogia looks awesome to stack this with. I will personally be doing that in may after my contest prep for pct .

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Good review, I like the break down. I also like mike's pct combo of tropinol and fadogia and will be doing the same thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Awesome review man, thanks! Greatly appreciated, something like fadogia looks awesome to stack this with. I will personally be doing that in may after my contest prep for pct .

Mike
    Well if you haven't already bought both products, you can try APS's Testalensis 100. It's a bulbine product with the fadogia in it. And i'm currently logging that as well

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Good review, I like the break down. I also like mike's pct combo of tropinol and fadogia and will be doing the same thing.
    Thanks man! Yeah I'm interested to see how this APS product works out!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Nice review DH! Looks like I'll add this one to the "approved list".
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Turkesterone caps? Ecdysterone caps?
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 10:18 PM